Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do you guys think this is fair?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Cat*Eyes
Msg: 201
view profile
History
Do you guys think this is fair?Page 9 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
Not at all fair. He should learn to how to give you the foreplay you desire and you should tell him what you want, and he should do this and he should last longer during intercourse.
 john_nichols
Msg: 202
Do you guys think this is fair?
Posted: 10/27/2011 3:07:58 AM
no definitely not. he should be giving you foreplay before he focuses on himself. it is in his intrests to turn you on and make you orgasmic. he should then be so pleased with himself for making his parter orgasm. he sounds like he wants to lose you so he can go to bed on his own and spank his monkey alone.
 ModernTLC
Msg: 203
Posted: 10/27/2011 4:19:57 AM
The whole premise of foreplay and sex is to please EACH OTHER. If he is the only one getting his jollies and he couldn't care less if you did and oh by the way here are all the things I won't do for you to help you get off. Step back and take a look at the bigger picture.....you are with a very selfish person and this will probably never change. Especially given you are in couple's counseling and it remains the same.

Although you enjoy pleasing him- as long as you keep giving so freely, he has ZERO motivation to change- because he continues to get exactly what he wants.

I am not saying start a whole series of relationship games...ie withholding to see who can hold out the longest. But I surely would stop being so generous when he feels so inclined to be so stingy!!

There are much better men out there who would be more than happy to knock your socks off!! I suggest you find one!
 redz333
Msg: 204
Posted: 10/27/2011 12:47:18 PM
Hell no sista, but I feel your pain! Ive had one man that could make me cum EVERYTIME! On the flip side HE TOOK THE TIME TO GET THE JOB DONE! Ive decided I wont go without and neither should you. So if he isnt gonna take the time to solve the problem, let the door hit em, where the good lord split em!
 sweetblue62
Msg: 205
Posted: 10/27/2011 1:00:30 PM

I DO NOT get off from anal and anal hurts

So true.
There must be a good anal lube used to prevent FRICTION.
The anus does NOT have self lubrication like the vagina does.
The anal lube is thick, it goes on and in your anus, on the condom.
The guy needs to get you opened up to allow easy passage of his penis.
If he is lubed up and you are too, there will be no friction and no damage.
He should allow you to go the speed you want to allow yourself to get into it and not get hurt.
It is your anus, control him with speed.
He doesn't have a clue the pain you sustain from friction, the tearing and scarring.
He should be ashamed of himself.
All men should who don't allow the woman to control what is happening to her!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do you guys think this is fair?