Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > If you got your heart's desire      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Empowered1
Msg: 101
If you got your heart's desirePage 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)

I have always been ready for it . . . . and to respond and give to the person who is real in my world.

Ditto. The key word being "real".

As a result of all the "unreal" stuff I've experienced over the last few years, I've really earned my heart's desire... if I had one anymore Things are just great as they are right now
 CynthiaSMW
Msg: 102
If you got your heart's desire
Posted: 9/30/2010 7:49:02 PM

Maybe if you didn't want things so bad, they'd probably happen.

Is that the old saw about 'you find love when you aren't looking for it'?
I used to think that was BS since I followed more line of 'if you don't know where you're going, you're not likely to get there'.

But then I think about the night I met my heart's desire - I was still getting over 'the last guy', so in truth I wasn't really looking. Not even sure that I wanted yet. But, I was open. It seems the Universe does work in mysterious ways.
 Cynderella
Msg: 103
view profile
History
If you got your heart's desire
Posted: 9/30/2010 10:28:04 PM
Bring it on.......................my heart is aching for desire
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > If you got your heart's desire