Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > extreme fetish      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MsMicki
Msg: 76
view profile
History
extreme fetishPage 4 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)

No reproductive benefit either.

I'm pretty sure "being reproductive" isn't the object here!!

I guess I can see where a warm stream of fluid might feel good on the ole' girly parts.....but I just can't get passed what that "fluid" is!!
Think this would have to be one those "Tequila" nights to try it.....and definately
in the shower!
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 77
view profile
History
extreme fetish
Posted: 7/6/2010 9:06:45 PM
I find water sports very appealing.... if it's reserved for pissing on politicians and corporate CEOs. I might even enjoy scat if I could squat over some BP management.
 Pingshooter
Msg: 78
view profile
History
extreme fetish
Posted: 7/6/2010 9:24:34 PM

...OR DO YOU MEAN HAVING SEX WITH 10 DONKEYS ON A MOTOCROSS BIKE IN AFRICA?! THAT'S EXTREME!! ;-)

KTM or BMW...Dutch or German? They both can get kinky..
 cautiousluv
Msg: 79
view profile
History
extreme fetish
Posted: 7/7/2010 2:49:10 PM
Good Gawwddd.......people will do just any ole sh*t won't they.
 pandusvenator
Msg: 80
extreme fetish
Posted: 7/7/2010 4:07:58 PM
Oh.....thats not going to happen. lol
 valleyguyaz
Msg: 81
view profile
History
extreme fetish
Posted: 7/9/2010 11:47:04 AM
i can't for the life of me understand why anyone is turned on by someone crapping or peeing on them.i'm open minded but not that open minded.
 Korotky
Msg: 82
extreme fetish
Posted: 7/9/2010 4:53:06 PM
I do admit to knowing a Russian girl who got turned on by the smell of sweat, and wanted to 'piss at me' (although the relationship didn't last long enough for her to carry out all her desires... she got a bad case of envious rage when she took part in a threesome with a Belgian girl and myself which didn't go exactly as she'd hoped...)

Fetishes can be extremely healthy, as long as you keep it clean. Urine might be sterile in a healthy person, but that's not necessarily the case in someone with a bug of some sort - and not even necessarily an STD type infection, some anaerobic infections can be caught through your pee tube, and can be very hard to treat...

Nothing wrong with a little bondage though...
 49_51_This_Way_Out
Msg: 83
extreme fetish
Posted: 7/10/2010 11:38:41 AM
You should suggest that she say to you from now on whenever shes in the mood for that, even though your'e a grown ass man.

"Honey, Woney...cum here...time to go potty in me! "

Thats some potty training for you.
 want to travel
Msg: 84
view profile
History
extreme fetish
Posted: 7/11/2010 11:35:20 AM
i hate to let everyone down, but water sports, are pretty much the norm in europe
it is really not considered an extreme fetish anymore, has not been for years and years
i am not into it myself, but do no think it is that weird, european women actually do somethings in bed, they do not just lay there and expect the man to do all the work
the same can be said of most of the worlds cultures, its just the north american woman that has a very negative attitude as far as men go, the men are not much better, they sit and watch sports for days, on the couch, or work on the car..... insted of paying attention to there women
 06mc69
Msg: 85
extreme fetish
Posted: 7/12/2010 12:25:02 AM
OH my... I am sickened to think people want to piss and shit on each other. I enjoy sex as much as the next person, and do my share of involvement, trust me.. I have never experienced anything kinky during my whole married life. I am divorced now, and the fwb I had, well, on our first encounter, I did not know what to expect. Needless to say, just because I thought he was gorgeous, and I was so excited to be in bed with him, I let him do whatever he wanted. He never got that kinky, and dont think he ever will, but I did experience him tying me up, blind folding me, spanking, well, I never in my life got into that kind of shit til I met this man.. He made me enjoy it.. I guess it was because I was very INTO HIM..... I dont know if I would let any other man do these things, unles I was very into him.

But, anyway, excreting your body wasted, besides cum, on someone, is just totally sickening in my books!!
 windloverr
Msg: 86
view profile
History
extreme fetish
Posted: 7/12/2010 1:12:59 AM
Extreme to one is boring to another. There have been posters on here who refered to using anything with a battery as "kinky"; and I've met women who thought I was "over the top", because I wanted to have sex somewhere besides a bed. For the record, pain is NOT one of my kinks; but there is a mantra within the S&M community, "Safe, Sane, and Consensual", so, to quote the great John Lennon, Whatever gets you through the night .
I guess I can see where a warm stream of fluid might feel good on the ole' girly parts.....
Ummmmm...and that warm fluid could come from a shower head...or possibly wine from my mouth...followed by my tongue while holding an ice cube in my cheek...ahhhhhhhhhhhh...
I met a guy who was into dirty socks. Honestly, I didnt know what the hell to make of that one. Needless to say, I wasn't to go there with him.
Whoa...dude...I am drawing a blank here. Where did he plan on putting those socks?
in which Master demanded bestiality on a very regular basis.
Ok, this is where I draw a line...a VERY big, dark, uncrossable, line! This is in complete contridiction to "safe, sane, and consensual"! This is animal cruelty pure and simple. The animal CANNOT consent; and it is neither safe nor sane. These people need to be in jail; and the animals need to be removed. S&M is one thing, D/s is another; both are acceptable alternatives, neither is my kink; but this goes so far beyond, and "tolerance" does not apply. If someone chooses to own an animal, part of their obligation is to look after the health and welfare of that animal. Stop and think about this for about two seconds...if ANY authority is alerted...these people are in jail, and this makes CNN. If that doesn't raise a red flag, I don't know what will. I'm a, what I believe, is a fairly liberal guy; who believes these people should be stoned in public. Ummmmmm...ok...it hit a nerve.
 *closer
Msg: 87
extreme fetish
Posted: 7/12/2010 4:19:09 AM

european women actually do somethings in bed,
they do not just lay there and expect the man to do all the work
the same can be said of most of the worlds cultures,
its just the north american woman that has a
very negative attitude as far as men go, the men are not much better

WoW....Talk about EXTREME generalizations!
 MsMicki
Msg: 88
view profile
History
extreme fetish
Posted: 7/12/2010 6:17:55 AM

:I guess I can see where a warm stream of fluid might feel good on the ole' girly parts.....

Ummmmm...and that warm fluid could come from a shower head...or possibly wine from my mouth...followed by my tongue while holding an ice cube in my cheek...ahhhhhhhhhhhh...

Yes, that is more to my liking!!
I could just never get passed "what" the fluid is to enjoy it myself......but as I said, I kind of understand how it might feel good.
I guess I'm just too "North American"
 *closer
Msg: 89
extreme fetish
Posted: 7/12/2010 7:33:15 AM

I guess I'm just too "North American"

Yep....that's the 'hole' problem! lol

Just way too "uptight" for your own good.

Not sure I see this as an extreme fetish though.

Now THIS....beyond extreme.
http://www.zentastic.com/videos/bmevideo-trailer.wmv
 sarniafairyboy
Msg: 90
extreme fetish
Posted: 7/12/2010 9:33:01 AM

i hate to let everyone down, but water sports, are pretty much the norm in europe
it is really not considered an extreme fetish anymore, has not been for years and years
i am not into it myself, but do no think it is that weird, european women actually do somethings in bed, they do not just lay there and expect the man to do all the work
the same can be said of most of the worlds cultures, its just the north american woman that has a very negative attitude as far as men go, the men are not much better, they sit and watch sports for days, on the couch, or work on the car..... insted of paying attention to there women

this guy has gone on --and on, and on in just about every thread about how Europe is so much better (infinitely better) than N. America.

there are (one-way) flights and ships FROM N. America to Europe every day

here's some help for you to get you started..

http://www.farecompare.com/flights/Windsor-YQG/europe/cityzone.html
 Korotky
Msg: 91
extreme fetish
Posted: 7/12/2010 10:14:47 AM
Hmmm... the content of this video is actually illegal in the United Kingdom, as it depicts mutilation...

Now THIS....beyond extreme.
http://www.zentastic.com/videos/bmevideo-trailer.wmv

Although your link's an FTP site, so people would need to go to the sub-directory... http://www.zentastic.com/videos

And then right click the file(s) they want, and choose to download... and like all FTP sites there's a two file limit on simultaneous downloads...

* Goes off the scrub hard drive *
 *closer
Msg: 92
extreme fetish
Posted: 7/13/2010 3:41:01 AM

this guy has gone on --and on, and on in just about every thread about how Europe is so much better (infinitely better) than N. America.

there are (one-way) flights and ships FROM N. America to Europe every day

here's some help for you to get you started..

http://www.farecompare.com/flights/Windsor-YQG/europe/cityzone.html

LOL...He needs a one way flight from Canada....Not sure where he get's his impression of N.American's from but yeah.....it's ridiculous.
Europeans don't have the "market" on SEX.

But then again,maybe it's called Ur O peein' for a reason!

I crack myself up
 MsMicki
Msg: 93
view profile
History
extreme fetish
Posted: 7/13/2010 6:41:29 AM

But then again,maybe it's called Ur O peein' for a reason!

OMG........damn near pee'd myself on that one!!
 taylortornado
Msg: 94
view profile
History
extreme fetish
Posted: 8/20/2012 5:42:56 AM
I have a few fetishes none that would be considered extreme. One is SPH were I like females to poke fun at my penis size.
 meowkatt2012
Msg: 95
extreme fetish
Posted: 8/20/2012 7:52:05 AM
Had a FWB who wanted to do it. He wanted us to pee om each other. But we never did lol
 snowstorm22
Msg: 96
extreme fetish
Posted: 8/20/2012 9:20:16 AM
threw up on my computer screen
just reading these posts.
i think some people on here should just go back to the cave
they came from and stay there lol
seriously. its inhuman and disturbing some people share
and some times its best to just stop posting.
 want to travel
Msg: 97
view profile
History
extreme fetish
Posted: 8/20/2012 10:16:31 AM
anyone notice 20 year olds are acting like 10 years olds used too
none of the things mentioned are anything that i would need, but hell if it is something people love, then more power to you!
it certainly is all good
 deerdog1
Msg: 98
extreme fetish
Posted: 8/20/2012 10:22:47 AM

Keep in mind, urine is actually sterile and can be drank if you are lost in a jungle trying to survive...however, my personal opinion YUCK! But to those of you who enjoy...have fun. No judgement here!

yea i have heard this BS too ..actually drinking urine would be counter productive in a dehydration predicament.. because of the amount of salts in a dehydrated persons urine ..kinda like drinking sea water when stranded at sea...I guess drinking urine would hurry up your inevitable death ..if you were in say a desert... an option that may be desirable

..but wait you said jungle didnt you..in a jungle there are a multitude of sources for life sustaining moisture ..in a jungle your biggest threat is other animals/insects/reptiles .. however Urine would be a good source of moisture for washing out a wound .. yes bacteria will grow in the urine ...but a much less harmful bacteria than the ones that the salty urine would wash out of the wound ..drinking piss is not a great idea in any situation peeing in a open wound may well save your life
 eviltaz2
Msg: 99
extreme fetish
Posted: 8/20/2012 10:34:51 AM
well to me if two people are in love nuthen is to extreme
 sean5555
Msg: 100
view profile
History
extreme fetish
Posted: 8/21/2012 7:41:34 PM
i totally love womans feet is that cool