Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ireland  > This is a nice thread!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 maurice81
Msg: 22
This is a nice thread!Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
i love to listen to the sound of a thunder Storm it make me think that there's a much bigger picture out there, you know that feeling you get when you've just watched a science program about space and the planets and you think ...well ...i can really put it into words but you know what i mean?

i love it when you get up in the morning, your about to get ready for work then you just realise... it's Saturday

but most importantly i love get-together's especially when its with family
 justlittlestaryme
Msg: 23
view profile
History
This is a nice thread!
Posted: 2/27/2009 8:13:35 AM
Oh I started a little line of happiness.....and that makes me happy....

I forgot to say the smell when you pearce the top of a jar of coffee.....just like the nescafe adds
 bakedbrie
Msg: 24
This is a nice thread!
Posted: 2/27/2009 7:49:58 PM
I love the smell of coffee, fresh baked bread and bacon.
 FriendlyFreeSpirit
Msg: 25
This is a nice thread!
Posted: 2/27/2009 8:42:39 PM
Oh but what about the scent of old-fashioned roses? Or jasmine? Or divine gardenias? Or a clean baby smell? Or washing straight off the line? Or fresh sheets on the bed?
I love the smell of rain on bone-dry roads; I love the salty fishy smell of the ocean. I love Ella, Janis, kd, Frank, Van, Sarah, Blossom, Nina, Johnny Cash and Prince.
I love being a mum even if my house is ruled by teen hormones.
And I love my work. My work fulfils me a lot.
Show ALL Forums  > Ireland  > This is a nice thread!