Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Have you ever heard another couple having sex?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Amma63
Msg: 26
Have you ever heard another couple having sex?Page 2 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Yes - and I'm surprised it didn't scar me for life...........

It was when I was younger (16ish) - and it wasn't just 'any' couple - it was my PARENTS
 RogueMWM
Msg: 27
Been on Both Sides
Posted: 2/23/2009 7:28:21 AM
I have been on "both sides" of this semi-public sexual issue before.

In the past, there have been times that I found it extremely exciting that someone else could hear my lover in the throws of her coital release. Something about having other people hear how excited and aroused she was drove me crazy. (You have to understand, I am not a "jealous" type of guy and find it sexy when someone else "notices" my lover. It makes me want her all the more!).

On the other hand, there have been times (Hotels, camping, parties, etc...) in which I heard others. Although the curiousity and "taboo desire" to see someone else having sex is always there (wether we admit it or not), you really can't "search it out" without invading. There are always those occassional times in which the couple - fulfilling their own sexual fantasies - does so in a place that they are hoping to "get caught".

In the end, I guess all you can do is appreciate the experience and remember what it is like for you and your lover to do the same.
 ohio07
Msg: 28
Have you ever heard another couple having sex?
Posted: 2/23/2009 10:36:03 AM
My old apartment had hardwood floors and no carpeting. So when my upstairs roommates would have sex late at night and early morning, I'd hear the bed rattle on the floor, and the moaning. (Their bedroom was on top of mine) After a while I could time it and know when they would be done. (Avg. 10 min., longest 30 min.) Then they'd finish, the toilet would flush and somebody would take a shower.

Personally if I'm tired I'd go back to sleep. Although I always had the desire to at least once throw on my music really loud to give them a hint! I didn't have the guts to do that. It would have been DAMN funny though.
 beadonna
Msg: 29
Posted: 2/23/2009 10:57:04 AM

It was when I was younger (16ish) - and it wasn't just 'any' couple - it was my PARENTS

i feel your pain^

i had the room right next to my parents' and almost every sunday am, like clockwork, i would awake either to the festivities already in progress, or the tell tale signs that it was imminent (they would take turns beforehand taking a quick shower)

i found it extremely disturbing at the time; i used to tell my ex that if we ever had kids, we would NOT force them to have a room immediately adjacent to ours because it amounted to cruelty to children!

openlover35
Msg: 30
Posted: 2/23/2009 11:52:55 AM
I've heard other couples having sex...some quite hilarious and some (I admit) an absolute turn on!

Years ago, there were about 30 of us that rented cabins, camping out in Allegheny State Park. Of course, when ya go camping- the party never ends and its never too early to start drinking. (not for us, anyway) lol
Make a long story short- At 6am., me and my boyfriend (who is now my ex) decided to go take our showers and clean up before anyone else got there first in the bathrooms down the trails. (it was peaceful & THOUGHT everyone was still asleep) He decides to sneak into MY shower, we start "f*cking" like wild animals out in the wilderness, thinking no one will hear us- no one's around... lol....yeah! RIGHT!
We come out about a half hr. later (totally spent) and there's about 10 OTHER campers from the next cabin over by us applauding, chanting and "congratulating" us!!
Talk about embarrassing. BUT it was FUN!
Getting "lost in the moment" is THE best sex EVER! Hands down!!
 867love
Msg: 31
Posted: 2/23/2009 1:00:21 PM
long time ago -i took my younger brothers and one of their friends to a drive in to see the movie commando.
while we were parked, the couple in the car next to us were making out, glancing a bit their way once in a while, just to see what was happaning, i was trying to watch the movie, however the action in the next car was much more interesting than arnold killing all the bad guys. (my brothers were giving me reports on the action in the car -allright already, i can see it for myself) first kissing, then petting, then her head disappeared, then barely clothed she climbed on top of him -the windows of their car got too fogged up to see anything more but it looked like they were trying every position. my younger brother kept asking what are they doing now? whats a blow job?(why) -the others in the car filled in the blanks... "ohhhhh -i knew that -ewwww"

next day i was out at the lake kicking back with my friends. were drinking beer and checking out the bikinis, i told them about the drive in action somewhere in the conversations.
there were these two attractive and familiar looking girls sitting on a blanket near us, they were talking about usual girl stuff. her friend asked her how her date went last night- "he took me to see commando at the drive in last night" "was it any good?" -her friend asked " i didn't watch much of it" -she said with a naughty smile.
-then it all clicked -i recognized her face from inside the car, couldn't resist:
"yeah we didn't see much of the movie either -the show was in your car"
(she looked puzzled and about to have an anxiety attack)
"we were in the white mustang next to you"
-her face turned bright red, her jaw dropped, it looked like she was having trouble catching her breath and her friend started laughing uncontrollably.
my friends were laughing by this time as well

(had to ask) -you wanna go to a movie some time -a drive in movie? you can bring her too
 Leeanne
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 2/23/2009 4:29:18 PM
This one guy I dated had a room mate whos girlfriend screamed like she was being murdered while she had sex. It was so alarming that I wanted to call the cops - but her sister was there and said she was fine?!?! Holly heck - what a nut case!! If I was the guy I'd put a pillow over her face and tell her to shut the fvck up!!
 upupup
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 3/30/2009 10:54:46 PM
YES ITS WAS CRAZY
 sarah6627
Msg: 34
Posted: 3/31/2009 12:03:29 AM
Oh yes, lots of experiences:
1) My parents. When I was little but old enough to know what sex was I was all "yay I'm going to have a little brother" which is not a normal child's reaction lol.

2) My next door neighbor in the dorms. He was the only straight guy in the mostly girl residence and had 6 girls that each were assigned a day of the week. Sunday was his day of rest. lol. For the most part, not a problem, but Tuesday was a screamer which is a royal pain in the a## when its 5 am and you have an exam at 9:30...
 sarah6627
Msg: 35
Posted: 3/31/2009 12:12:51 AM

I swear on my life.....I heard him say....."Squeel like a Pig"....

ahhhhh Deliverance!
 ZenBeth
Msg: 36
Posted: 3/31/2009 12:30:36 AM
Have had it happen so much because we travel a lot, and some small hotels in remote places do not have well insulated walls. Thankfully it never lasts more than an hour so I take a long Jacuzzi which helps drown out the noise. Has to be hard on a man who hasnt had any lately.

Now if someone would explain why husbands love to have sex with their wives when visiting his parents.

~Beth~
 dlphngrl1119
Msg: 37
Posted: 3/31/2009 10:11:37 AM
I live in an apartment complex on the 3rd floor. One night last summer, I was relaxing in my living room late one evening and my sliding glass door was open. My neighbors in an adjacent building were also in their living room with their sliding glass door open and they were having sex.

I admit, I was very turned on. I was home alone at the time but if I had not been, I would have been initiating some activity of my own!!
 hopeforlove69
Msg: 38
Posted: 3/31/2009 10:24:58 AM
Yes I have. I was with my GF at the time and we were staying at her best friends house. She and her BF where going at it very hot and heavy, and you could tell it was very steamy in th eother room. The bed was hitting the wall and he was fvcking her. It was really a bif turn on for my GF andf myself. As we were listening she started to blow me. Soon the two of use where 69ing and making as much noise as next door. We forgot all about the nosie from the other room. The next thing we knew, my GF friend and BF were in our doorway watching. When we notiuced them they asked to join in. Which we gladdly said yes to and proceeded to make even more noise together than before. But thats another story. It's enough to say that we all were very satisfied and tired the next morning.
 cubic_zirconia
Msg: 39
Posted: 3/31/2009 10:44:53 AM
Yes, I have. And I have to say it can go either way, super funny or super hot. I've also been on the noise making side of it.
 Elvin4bilal
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Posted: 5/13/2009 8:51:30 AM
Ohhhh yes indeed! I lived in a 10 plex in the eastern part of Dundee in Omaha. I had this couple. I nicknamed them Gomez and Morticia. She had long dark hair and gloomy eyes. He looked like Gomez except he had a goatee.

About 12midnight, I was snoozing in bed. All of a sudden I hear this high pitch moaning. It was her having an orgasim. Then he starts moan like a hounddog. This went on for 4 hours. I put the pillow to my ears. I turned the stereo on low. Finally, I got up and started stomping my feet on the floor. I got close to the floor and sternly said "Get to sleep down there you freaking rabbits!!!!!!" This a hole must have taken a broom and started tapping on the ceiling.

About a week later. I got there from work. I had this eerie feeling that I was being watched. I look up to the window of their apartment and those two are looking at me. Behind them is a pair of fuzzy pink handcuffs hanging from the ceiling. Ohhhh kay, looks like I have a pair of kinks living downstairs from me.

The nice thing is afterwards, they would engage in the prolonged sex during the courtesy hours and let the rest of us get some sleep. Funny thing is, when they made love or war they where so noisy.

This is what happens when you have wooden floors and a masonary building, sound carries.

Well here is my contribution to this thread.
 kpooks
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Posted: 5/13/2009 8:53:19 AM
Oh, I'm a total creep. Hear my upstairs neighbors getting it on and open up my window so I can get a better listen...I'm all alone by the way when this happens. If I were with a honey, I'd do my part to encourage a "battle of the bands" and see if I can get her to moan louder than the chick upstairs.
 hardcoredaydreamer
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Posted: 5/13/2009 8:53:53 AM
i live in university halls. it's kinda of my lullaby at night.
 kaninchen
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Posted: 5/13/2009 9:06:42 AM
Heard it many times... one of my housemates had a very loud girlfriend a few years ago, and his room was directly over the living room... they'd go at it all hours of the day and we'd be yelling upstairs: What you guys doing up there... harassing them. We were terrible.

More recently, the first time I went over to stay at my GF's, we're lying there trying to get to sleep and she had told me a couple hours earlier how the lady in the Apt above her really got into her sex on the occasions she had it. Well lo and behold as we were about to drift off we hear her getting what sounded like the best railing in the history of the world. It was difficult not to follow suit after that act... but we had decided to wait a little longer to have sex. We just did our best to laugh it off and mock the sounds coming from above.
 Hush!
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Posted: 5/13/2009 9:29:56 AM
I once had neighbors who were rarely at home...but then one night, I think it was 2 am I woke up and didn't know why. Then I heard them doing their thing. I swear, I hate thin walls. I mean I woke up because of them. I guess one way to show me they were home. Lol

My other neighbor had a squeaky bed. Didn't hear anything but the bed...first it went slowly and then faster and faster...haha

Worst thing was when my friends stayed in the same room as me and they slept on an air mattress. They thought I was asleep. Well, I wasn't and air mattresses make a lot of noise. Couldn't really blame them though as they hadn't seen each other for 3 weeks. I didn't tell my friend for a long time because I knew she would be embarrassed. When I finally told her she denied it and said she was drunk...yeah right. ;-)
 Scrappinbee
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Posted: 5/13/2009 9:47:07 AM
ugg.. my downstairs neighbor has sex and she is so freakin loud.. I want to bang on her door and ask her if she is inviting me to join in.. seriously.. I am all for getting sex.. but if you are a loud person while having sex then close your windows..lol
 lemonthelime
Msg: 46
Posted: 5/13/2009 9:58:09 AM
On the other side of this me and my ex used to have loud rampant sex just to p**s our neighbour off because she was so anally retentive about it! She actually used to knock on the door then next day and complain to our faces....which just made us do it all the more.

We did get a new bed out of it though. She got fed up of the squeaking so she let us blow the whole of her catalogue allowance on a new bed. She was bit happier after that.
 rich49nfit
Msg: 47
Posted: 5/13/2009 10:36:50 AM
It seems like a turn-on at first but I would rather be laying the pipe than watching same goes for work in the real workplace... id rather initiate
 scottoliver
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 5/13/2009 11:02:24 AM
Many years ago a bud and I picked up a Girl for him and 1 for me. Neither had a place to go for privacy so we went to the Motel and split a room with 2 double beds. His girl just really went after him. Mine not so much... We all 4 could watch the other.
 darktranquility2526
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Posted: 5/13/2009 8:15:48 PM

Last time I did, I blared death metal so loud it stopped. Guess Rob Zombie and Disturbed arent good artists to do it to.

Oh yes, yes they are
 bananapuddin
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Posted: 5/13/2009 8:29:17 PM
Yes, and it was a turn on, too.....
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Have you ever heard another couple having sex?