Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Saskatchewan  > singles events in regina,      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 polly ogerski
Msg: 26
view profile
History
singles events in regina,Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
You need to send an message to one of the moderators with all the details and they will see that it is posted in the Sask events section. Good luck.
 silibus
Msg: 27
singles events in regina,
Posted: 10/31/2009 8:16:13 PM
How about a Bowling night? I don't bowl regularly either. Done it maybe three or four times in my life but why not? And sor the record are all of the POF members located in Regina only? I am a new comer considering moving here. Right now I work down near Kindersly.
 spirited_73
Msg: 28
Posted: 11/4/2009 7:19:53 PM
is this event still going to happen? what time is it at? what are the details ?
 Not_Just_Some_Guy
Msg: 29
Posted: 11/10/2009 2:10:23 PM
Hi there, if there is anything i can do to help promote the event, pls let me know. Pretty good with computers
 4him4sure
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 11/12/2009 4:38:26 PM
Hi,
Not sure where to add a note.....Are there any events coming up in Regina? Or Moose Jaw? How about Assiniboia? I live in a small town but could probably get to one of the above places. Would be nice to meet some new people!
 plainguy
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 11/14/2009 11:28:31 AM
Well it seems like a lot 'curious' about an event again, So I would assume the first step would be to contact a moderator to get a posting up for a meet to see HOW MANY others are interested and signed up. Setting up a tentative date, would be a good idea, with the location decided after a few sign up, allowing you to find a place that can accomodate everyone. It would also give you an idea of the age spread, which would also have a bearing on WHERE you decide to hold it.
 polly ogerski
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 11/14/2009 8:22:37 PM
Go to singles events......you have an event in Regina on he 21st. Have fun
 respect and honour
Msg: 33
Posted: 11/21/2009 3:43:30 PM
As one who prefers single mothers to date may I suggest something for singles who want to get with single parents.
 itsadventure
Msg: 34
Posted: 11/22/2009 9:26:52 PM
Having been one of the organizers who hosted the event on Nov 21 here in Regina, I believe I can have an informed opinion regarding singles events....the bottom line is: YOU CAN LEAD A HORSE TO WATER BUT YOU CAN'T MAKE IT DRINK. Not everyone that will attend will approve of what you planned.

Maybe a helpful suggestion for someone who might want to organize the next Regina event......make a guest list to have at the door for those that registered online, be specific about what type of people you would like to see at your social, most importantly...DON'T be offended by the negative comments, after all.....THEY can organize the next one LOL

I had a good time, met some very nice people and wish I woulda gotten their usernames so I could invite them to hang out with the other great people I have met on POF
 uploaded
Msg: 35
Posted: 11/23/2009 8:19:08 AM
I had a good time as did those I was hang out with.
I have been to hundreds of POF event. And there will be those that have something bad to say about an event. It be nice if they could keep their mouth shut cause it just makes them look like whiners. I guess its true though opinions are like ass holes. Everyone has one.
I wouldn't target any age group. And If I was to do so I would aim for the 20 to 30 crowed. Put a brass pole in the middle of the dance floor and have a wet t-shirt contest. Sex sells. it aint rocket science. It all about having fun. If your offended by that stay home. No one is gonna miss you anyhow.
Have an adult toy party for the girls. I'll bet you will fill the place and have a hell of a great time doing so. Rent a bus and do a booze cruise. You can hit a dozen different bars and have different atmospheres, different hot bar staff to gawk at. Maybe you can hook up with one and bang them in the back of the bus. That would be my goal.
The bottom line here is &%*# those that have nothing good to say. Leave them at home. Thats most likely why they are single to begin with. Just plan parties that are fun and the people will come.
 itsadventure
Msg: 36
Posted: 11/23/2009 1:53:18 PM
uploaded:
A pub crawl sounds like a great idea! I enjoyed one while in Vegas...the bus had a brass pole LMAO and NO I didn't use it.

A pub crawl would require a bit more organizing, tickets to sell, limited room...BUT...there would be several bars/atmospheres to take in! Hmmmm....thinking!!!!!

I would certainly attend a pub crawl! Have some theme and lets have some giggles!
 plainguy
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Posted: 11/23/2009 4:10:02 PM
Well...I am not that will comment on the negative side normally. People wanted a 'Meet', and you took the initiative to put one together. So...KUDOS to you. I only stayed til about 9 or 9:30, but it seemed to be getting more lively. There will always be those that have the 'plan of all plans' that would put the greatest Meet into being...but they never seem to try. They just give the negative comments. YOU put it together, and had a fair group of people turn out, so the meet is in the books as a success. Thanks for the effort you put in and for your time arranging it all. GOOD JOB! ! !
 uncan
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Posted: 11/23/2009 7:27:14 PM
I wpuld love a regular coffee nite to just sit and chat with different people but it would have to be set up so u meet most ppl who show up not every one sits at theree own table just a thought
 itsadventure
Msg: 39
Posted: 11/23/2009 9:29:50 PM
uncan:

The problem with any of these attempted socials/meet and greet/coffees is....people would rather BE approached THAN approach. Very few people are outgoing enough to step out of their comfort zone.....like I said..."you can lead a horse to water......."
 krazinite2003
Msg: 40
Posted: 12/21/2009 9:03:35 AM
well heres my .2 cents
one can never make every one happy so do the best you can and be happy with that one place that may be a good place is the shark tank for a pub crawl thare is a service here that does have a brass pole in the bus but most ppl wont dance on it in such close corders of others and that bus is small there is a another service that uses a double decker bus any way i dont think alot of pple from pof would partake in that kind of thing like me i am one for one on one in a public place for drinks of coffee i prefure older ladies
but what do i know
 trubblemakr
Msg: 41
Posted: 12/21/2009 12:24:16 PM
So here i sit wondering if theres an event being set up for new years in regina?
not a thing posted yet, where be all the organizers? id try , but i doubt thered be a big turnout for an event in gravleburg lol
 Nattty
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Posted: 8/14/2011 3:58:02 PM
I think just a social group that meets say once a week would be a wonderful idea. We could say do bowling one week ,, games night board or football lol ,, movie night . I think it would be a awsome idea. I dont even mind organizing it to start, then we can vote the week before what to do the next week. All I need is a list of people who are interested. Maybe we could meet at a lounge for the first time. Message me and let me know what you think.
 sexyjonny69
Msg: 43
Posted: 8/18/2011 11:58:16 PM
I was thinking, there are no good singles events in this city, or they are really hard to find. Would a monthly pub crawl appeal to people? I have never seen a failed pub crawl, everyone seems to have an interest in it!
 thetarnishangel
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Posted: 2/15/2012 2:02:23 PM
the contemporary singles dance allows married people to go there as well as partners..too bad it wasnt JUST for singles..use to go there lots
 thetarnishangel
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Posted: 2/15/2012 2:03:29 PM
the contemporary singles dance allows married people to go there as well as partners..too bad it wasnt JUST for singles..use to go there lots
 Adlih_12
Msg: 46
view profile
History
Posted: 4/30/2012 9:02:32 AM
Any singles events for the month of May?
 Sensitive_Writer
Msg: 47
Posted: 5/6/2012 10:11:16 PM
I don't think there are going to be any events, for a while. No one seems to come on the Sask. forums any more. Way too quiet for my liking.....sigh.
Show ALL Forums  > Saskatchewan  > singles events in regina,