Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sports  > Anyone follow the Broncos?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 S to the B
Msg: 126
Anyone follow the Broncos?Page 6 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
denver > new england
 HDready10
Msg: 127
view profile
History
Anyone follow the Broncos?
Posted: 11/3/2009 5:00:35 PM
broncos giving up 30 points, does that mean their luck has run out?

what will be an interesting see, if roethlisberger can dissect this defense. what better person
for the job.

the bronco defense is a whole lot better than their offense. if the brocno defense is for real it can get ya there, but wont quarantee a victory.
 broncsbuff
Msg: 128
Posted: 11/3/2009 5:29:36 PM
7 points was from special teams.

at halftime flacco had a total of 70 yards passing. The first half the broncos defense really held there ground. Our special teams was beyond horrible. We were losing the field position battle all day, finally caught up to us.

we got waxed, no other way to describe it. our o=line got manhandled.

The Pitt defense will be just as tough. It will be interesting to see how smart Mcdaniels is to adjust and score some points. The offense was very vanilla against bmore..I would ike to see Josh open it up a little...

I still see 11 wins from this team..which might get us a first round bye...
 SteelCity1981
Msg: 129
view profile
History
Posted: 11/3/2009 9:12:56 PM
I see 12 wins from the Broncos.

(Setting aside that i'm a steelrs fan) The Steelers will indeed be a tough game for the Broncos and if the Steelers continue to play like they have been then this maybe loss for the Broncos.

They should walk over the Redskins.

The should beat the Chargers.

They should beat the Giants by exploiting their weak secondary with their good pass offense.

KC will be like a bye week for the Broncos.

Colts will be another tough one. I'm going to say the the Broncos will lose this game in a shootout.

The Raiders will be like another bye week for the Broncos.

This one depending upon which Eagle team shows up can go either way, but i'll give it to the Broncos.

The Broncos may lose this game against KC if it becomes a meaningless game to them to the point where nothing is at stake and they sit out their starters to get ready for the playoffs, but i'm not going to count this as a legit loss if that becomes the case, considering the Brocnos will treat this game like a preseason game.
 Taztiger72
Msg: 130
view profile
History
Posted: 11/6/2009 11:17:56 PM
Well we lost to the Ravens in Baltimore - oh well

Next is the Redskins -

I am waiting for the Giants still - who look like have just fallen apart the wheel has come off the truck - or Eli's little footsie hurts -
 petebelongs
Msg: 131
view profile
History
Posted: 11/7/2009 6:46:45 AM

This one depending upon which Eagle team shows up can go either way, but i'll give it to the Broncos.

Make book that Champ Bailey will not let Desean Jackson get 15 yards clear of everyone else, as the Saints and Giants did! And you better believe that B.Dawk will be sky high for this game in Philly!
 Taztiger72
Msg: 132
view profile
History
Posted: 11/27/2009 3:13:04 PM
Yeah Boy! The NYGints fans and the team can eat it - 26-6 Broadway Suck!!!
 Taztiger72
Msg: 133
view profile
History
Posted: 12/1/2009 9:30:15 PM
Yeah, I see the Bears & Cutler are so good - they suck and aren't even going to make the playoffs -

At least I like our chances with Orton - so far we are doing way better than we were last year and a shot at the playoffs
 HDready10
Msg: 134
view profile
History
Posted: 12/2/2009 9:10:26 AM
beating the giants was huge keeps them on atop the wildcard.
the afc is painting a pretty picture for their second place finishers, but still with 5 games to go, too close to call.
 cmd1957a
Msg: 135
Posted: 1/3/2010 5:21:11 PM
Yea Taz the bears suck so bad they arent even going to make it to the playoffs ...lol
 climbsagain
Msg: 136
Posted: 1/3/2010 5:30:42 PM
What happened to the Broncos? After the start early in the year only to not make the playoffs! Ouch is all Bronco fans can say. What will it take to bring the Brocos back? A quarterback would be a nice start?
 SteelCity1981
Msg: 137
view profile
History
Posted: 1/3/2010 7:25:12 PM
Wow was my predicition were way off. I never expected the Broncos to lose that many games after their 6-0 start. Well look at the bright side Bronco fans the Bears did worse with Cutler.
 wizardofossington
Msg: 138
Posted: 1/3/2010 8:39:26 PM

Wow was my predicition were way off. I never expected the Broncos to lose that many games after their 6-0 start.

I knew this was going to happen with the Broncos.
 broncsbuff
Msg: 139
Posted: 1/3/2010 9:09:13 PM
I STILL believe trading Cutler was a huge mistake for this franchise....but I digress..

I was at the game today, that was horrible display of football. Nothing like getting punked at home by a 3 win football team....
 MGMLION
Msg: 140
Posted: 1/4/2010 6:10:52 AM
^^^^Wonder if Brandon Marshall would have made a difference and will he be a bronco next year?
 broncsbuff
Msg: 141
Posted: 1/4/2010 7:06:41 AM
I dont think anything would have helped stopping Jamal Charles running for 259 yards...he averaged 10 yards a carry, shady tackling, it was just bad...all I can say.

No I dont think Brandon comes back next year. The issue is that the broncos control his destiny. Depending on the CBA, the broncos could franchise him, and get some draft picks for him. Or sign him and trade him.

either way, he has played his last game as a bronco IMO....

It seems Mcdummy has a problem with all the Shanny leftovers. Cutler, Scheffler, Marshall, Hillis, I think he will clean house in the offseason and bring in "his guys" to get them to buy into the system.
 broncsbuff
Msg: 142
Posted: 1/4/2010 11:18:55 AM
Where is my money big mouth?

Dont you owe me some money?

oh thats right, you didnt make the bet.

I was willing to bet, you didnt...

end of conversation..

They moved to NJ and WON 4 Stanley's!!!

and to think it would have been 5 if it wasnt for the 2001 Avalanche...
 wizardofossington
Msg: 143
Posted: 1/4/2010 11:27:36 AM

My team RULES ...... J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS

Holy crap....New Yorkers flip team to team like they flip their stool chairs around to sit....I thought this guy was a Giant fan?

big pacific
Msg: 144
view profile
History
Posted: 1/4/2010 11:56:35 AM
Living in new york, i can vouch for the VAST amount of flip flopping of teams in this state. It's insane here.

You'd be surprised how FEW giants jerseys i'm seeing, when they were EVERYWHERE a year ago
 wizardofossington
Msg: 145
Posted: 1/4/2010 12:33:20 PM

Oh my, another jealous person of New Yorks "2 team in all sports" domination

Jealous? I don't think so....Unlike you being confused. Just sit on your stool and relax.

If it's any consolation to you, I do hate the Yankees

Today you do, tomorrow you won't....
 just alittle crazy II
Msg: 146
Posted: 1/4/2010 4:43:57 PM
I am pissed %$#& Broncos knocked me out of the damn pool in last game of the damn season. And I was not going to take them either. Was going with SF but like an A$$ I took other peoples input. My first hunch all year was always right. MGM it wasn't you but it was in the back of my mind after you said so I should have known
 broncsbuff
Msg: 147
Posted: 1/4/2010 4:51:07 PM
Well...if it makes you feel any better JAC I went to the game yesterday, it was even more brutal to see live in person...

AND...

I took the cardinals in the losers pool when they played your gmen...knocked me out...

damm giants..
 skoochie
Msg: 148
view profile
History
Posted: 1/4/2010 4:53:03 PM
I told you to go with the niners just because MGM picked the Broncos. Sorry to hear you got knocked out the last week.
 just alittle crazy II
Msg: 149
Posted: 1/4/2010 8:29:57 PM
Your right skoochie you said so, and you also mentioned both picks were safe, and I felt that up until the bookie said: 4 people picked the Broncos and one picked the Ravens. I was like OH Sh!T. I knew at that moment I should have picked SF. I watched the SF game and at first I felt damn, SF having a hard time in the first half against the 1-15 Rams it was 6 to 3. And was glad for a moment, but my first hunch was right. And I thought the Broncos were hungry for a win especially after losing three straight and the chance to make the playoffs. I really thought they would win that game.

BroncoBuff you were there, damn that $ucks to see it all fall in front of you I know the feeling. I was at the Eagles Giants game with my son and we lost that one. Last game at home.
 HoldingHands27
Msg: 150
Posted: 1/11/2010 11:20:24 AM
I lived in Edgewater for years...
Real Bronco-fans arte Lifetime Bronco fans....
Not like the ~front-runners~ that claim that
"I've Always been a (Giants or Patriots or Green Bay or whoever the current S/B champs are...just to be in the _winners_ corner) -fan !!"
Unfortunately...I have a *JINX* on them . .
1.) I've Never attended a Bronco game that they've WON..!!
(I was AT the debacle where they had a 31-3 lead at half-time ..over the Raiders...and Lost in Overtime..!!)
2.) Even on TV....If I actually _Watch_ the whole game...they're as good as Toast..!!
So I try to avoid their telecasts....-checking in occasionally, with fingers crossed-
like I did for the 1st 6 games of this season....
After the 1st 6...I got excited, and started watching, again..!!
~~OOOOooppss..!! ~~
And, as anyone that knows ANY Raiders fan . .
Raiders fans Sukk as bad as their Team..!!
Show ALL Forums  > Sports  > Anyone follow the Broncos?