Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Amzaing Blow Jobs ¿? (Felacio)      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 widowedmom
Msg: 51
Amzaing Blow Jobs ¿? (Felacio)Page 3 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)

get the best connection with her out side the bedroom for the best connection inside the bed room

Exactly! That is why I only enjoy giving a man a BJ that I truly care about. No such thing as a casual BJ for me, no casual sex of any form for that matter. If I really have feelings for him, or I am in love with the man, it would be my pleasure to please him.
 murof
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Amzaing Blow Jobs ¿? (Felacio)
Posted: 4/7/2009 2:18:52 PM

Anyone who says they have never discussed sex with their friends, I would have to say are lying!

Never. Why would I degrade or embarrass someone who I may end up living with? Never would I tell about our sex life to anyone that I know.

And I am NOT lying when I say that. I would suspect there are a ton of guys out there feeling the same way. Women talk about the actual act much more then men; men have a tendency to talk in the abstract, and not discuss an individual.
 murof
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Posted: 4/7/2009 2:21:23 PM

Try being the guy trying to hide your junk in the shower in gym class being afraid the other boys are going to tease you that your built like an infant.

Don't we all have a case of shrinkydink in the shower?
 Bobsworld69
Msg: 54
Posted: 4/8/2009 6:10:40 PM
respect is your anwser any real guy wont say anything about you or his amazming blow job because there is truely a core of conduct, honor, guys that dont shouldnt
 Puss~N~Boots
Msg: 55
Posted: 4/10/2009 12:07:06 PM
Depends on the man and the caring ,trust etc. When I was married the LAST thing I wanted to do was give him a blowjob but then met one and I found I LOVED giving him head, deepthroating and yes, swallowing at the same time. Shocked him and myself. Was told by him it was the best blowjob he ever had so needless to say he got lots and lots. LOL! One of my specialties if I do say so myself!
 JerseyGirl2008
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Lame heading removed so it doesn't show in my profile
Posted: 4/10/2009 12:22:17 PM
But my reason for asking is fairly obvious. It would help me to know so I can try and meet a partner that is more likely to be more compatible with my personal preferences.

For God's sakes - do you think you're the only guy on EARTH who wants that? They ALL do. Get in line.

And for what it's worth, how pathetic to be shopping for a woman based on her oral sex skills. Lame and shallow as HELL. Why don't you just buy a FleshLight and be done with it? Jesus.

Oh - and the other poster was right. I suggest you move immediately to the South Pole - that area is LEGEND for it's hot women and their world-reknowned oral skills. Bwahaha!
 c_deacon
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Posted: 4/10/2009 12:37:21 PM
Now......Where does that line form????......

If you have the attraction, form the chemistry, and have a mutual desire, I bet all will happen and if not up to your standards, that is what being a good teacher is all about and enjoying open, honest communications.

Once all this has happened and if still not satisfied, then you have decisions to make, and I bet that she will have some of the same decisions too.

Give and take, and try to please the best you can, but do not expect what you do not deliver.

Just my opinion.......
 Gregzky 98
Msg: 58
view profile
History
Posted: 4/10/2009 12:44:36 PM
I'm gonna have to side towards~rain~ on this one. But I do understand how for some of you women that caring deeply for a man is key.
But aren't you basically saying the same thing? Rain thinks you have to care about what you're doing & enjoy it while other women think you have to care about the man in order to care about what you're doing & enjoy it.
And what's the deal about nationalities? Like the japanese are predispositioned to be good at math so another country's daughters are predisposed to giving really good head? Interesting theory but I think it may be without merit.
I know I'm not shopping for a woman based on her oral skills but if she doesn't do it I'm throwing her back in the pond. Is that wrong too?
What about age? Does she get better with age or is the schoolgirl (please be over 18)with the lollipop fantasy the way to go?
And that leads to the question of experience. If you knew she spent her spare time sucking off every guy she's ever dated in hopes of one day pleasing the man (you)she spent the rest of her life with with those skills would that be a turn-on or a turn-off?
Maybe sexual expertise is not what one should base a successful relationship on.
But that's just my opinion. If you don't like it or don't agree, well then you can suck my c@ck.
 sdbysassygal
Msg: 59
Posted: 4/10/2009 12:54:09 PM
I don't think it should be based on expertise... some women do love it.. if it's not right for YOU, then say so.. COMMUNICATION.. woah a huge word, but amazing in its result!

Edit... Gregz? Doesn't matter how old she is..if she doesn't listen to what you like, is it gonna be great?
 Gregzky 98
Msg: 60
view profile
History
Posted: 4/10/2009 1:10:48 PM
Thank you darlin. But I was just putting that out ther for others to ponder. Or comment on. I'm quite happy in exploring things together once we've reached that point in a relationship. Read my history & you'll find I'm a huge advocate for communication & working thru issues together.
Peace to ya.
 xxxSWEETYxxx
Msg: 61
Posted: 4/10/2009 1:14:26 PM
You all are soooo wrong....

I heard thru a reliable source that BRUNETTES were the best at giving head.

yeah...thats it.

Brunettes. lol
 whytwater
Msg: 62
Posted: 4/10/2009 2:25:49 PM

yeah...thats it.
Brunettes. lol

No man is gonna be judging you by the color of your hair, or anticipating anything less than wonderful, when and if you so much as suggest a willingness to do as much, much less claim talent at it.
In fact, if you asked a guy mid-bj what color your hair is, he'd probably hafta look down first.
 big22blue
Msg: 63
view profile
History
Posted: 4/10/2009 2:38:30 PM
Sweety girl, after everyone was being so into it your comment was right on the money!
 crazeegyrl
Msg: 64
Where are my references when I need them.....
Posted: 4/10/2009 2:51:01 PM
I think it is all about if you enjoy it or not........

My theory on it all is like cleaning house...........if someone is WANTING me to do it.....i wont, if they are HINTING at it, I still wont.........if I change my mind and decide to do it to stop the whining......I will do a half ass job, just to say I did it.......NOW, if i do it because I WANT to do it and I FEEL like doing it..........I am going to do the best damn job ever.....because it was all about ME...........and you caught me at a good moment..........best little merry maid around
 mthomjmark
Msg: 65
Posted: 4/10/2009 3:16:34 PM

good head and that enjoy doing so?

Also are there any nationalities that are more likely to be in this catagory?

For example I have recently found that most Phillipino women are dead against this mainly due to religious beliefs influencing what they feel is morally right or wrong.

Also how many can deep throat and or swallow?

And lastly something I have never come across ever.
Is it possibly for a woman to deep throat while you are ejaculating and stay down until you finish?

Perhaps I have just been unlucky in life but so fair I have found it very rare to even find a woman that will offer oral pleasure at all let alone any of the real mind blowing stuff.

I guess this is mainly a question for the women so as to get accurate answers and to understand from a female point of view what's going on?

lol; yes races are just born with this talent; how classy; lol; I really get a kick out of these posts.
 lightening51
Msg: 66
view profile
History
Posted: 4/10/2009 3:25:36 PM
I don't like pushy men.

I can, will, and do...but, I don't like men who try to force it or who insist.
 sylvir8605
Msg: 67
view profile
History
Posted: 4/10/2009 8:32:56 PM
hmm ... I'm beginning to feel weird... I love giving head, I love to D/T ... and I can keep it all the way in when he ejaculates, I like it when I'm told I'm giving head, not being asked (then again I like the controling types in the bedroom).... and I've not once been told how bad it is .... (then again, I have no gag reflex... hmm) ... I always swallow (its rude to spit), and I've yet to find a man too big.... (most are too small)
..... I thought that was the norm ... boy was I wrong....
 shipoker58
Msg: 68
Posted: 4/10/2009 8:41:59 PM
I have been sexually active for over 50 years...NO..I will not explain that, it's too personal, but I have never had what I would call an amazing BJ. I've had good, I've had better than others, but amazing?? Naahhhh! Four wives and adequate BJs. Never have I been brought to completion orally. One thing I know...you don't miss what you never had!

...JMO
 widowsdesire
Msg: 69
Posted: 4/10/2009 9:57:15 PM
This is something I wrote to a former lover about oral sex.

You asked me the other day if oral sex turned me on when I am the giver, not the recipient. I thought I would take a moment and elaborate.

Back in the days of my "sexual liberation" before my husband , oral sex was something you did because it was expected, desired or demanded by the partner. A majority if women perform it out of obligation, and do not enjoy the act. Some men can be very aggressive with this, forcing a woman's head to their crotch, thrusting into their throat and gagging the woman, holding a woman's head so she does not control what she is doing. These are major turn offs. This becomes an act of domination of the woman by the man, and not giving. My sexual experience prior to my husband was on both sides "all about me." Sex without love is not all its cracked up to be. If I had this part of my life to do all over again, I would make different choices. Oh at the time I fooled myself into thinking it was great having the freedom to do what I wanted. The price was heavy and I learned my lessons the hard way. I did not even realize my mistake until I met my husband and finally learned what it was to make love. I willingly gave my husband oral sex because I loved him, not because I enjoyed it or it turned me on. I loved him and wanted to pleasure him.

Does giving you oral sex turn me on. Yes, without a doubt it does. Everything about you turns me on. You turn me on with your words on the phone, your emails, your instant messages, your text messages, your kisses, your physical presence in the same room. the closeness of you, your touch. I want to touch you.You are such a generous lover I want to pleasure you. It is not out of a sense of obligation, expectation or demand on your part. It is something that I genuinely want to do for you. The fact that I know it brings you pleasure excites me. The fact that you let me do what I want the way that I want allows me to control this gift to you. Touching you in any way excites me and turns me on. It turns me on to hold your thigh when we are riding in the car. It turns me on to sit close to you in a restaurant and tease you by touching your crotch.Of course it turns me on to place your flaccid penis in my mouth and feel it respond to me. Yes it turns me on because I love you and I know you love me in return.

My attitude about oral sex has evolved during my lifetime. I did not ejoy it all all during casual sex. I engaged in oral sex with my husband because I loved him and it gave him pleasure. After my husbands death I had a lover that brought out the best in me and allowed me to fully enjoy my sexuality. I think I convinced myself that I was in love with him to justify our sexual relationship. That relationship ended after seven months. I realized I was not in love with him, I was in love with the sex, and convinced myself it was love so I felt ok about things. Looking back I have no regrets for it served a purpose. It was my transitional relationship after the death of my husband and it brought me to a place that I could be open to meeting someone that was better suited for me. It prepared me to be open to a healthy loving relationship

I have recently embarked on a new relationship that is in its infancy. Rather than jumping in to a sexual relationship off the bat we have taken plenty of time getting to know one another. We communicated online for four months before our first date.
We dated for six weeks before becoming intimate. I have found myself loving giving him head, more than I have ever enjoyed it in my life. I am certain this enthusiasm I have for giving him a blow job is tied to the feelings I have for him and our level of emotional intimacy. As a previous poster said, it all has to do with the emotional connection. For me that is the bottom line.
 xxxSWEETYxxx
Msg: 70
Posted: 4/13/2009 2:54:51 PM
ummmm...buzz kill.
 diamondgirl0001
Msg: 71
Posted: 4/17/2009 7:15:16 PM
I agree with you deviantxprincess I love deep just leave my head alone, and I would much rather use my tongue just make sure your looking at him while twirling
 legzzz...ahhh
Msg: 72
Posted: 10/16/2009 8:19:11 AM
First and formost the person giving it HAS to be into it or it wont work and an unslefish lover wouldnt hurt!
I give classes to woman on this subject...and some of us do know how and can deep throat when he is ejaculating. Once again its how comfortable the woman is with it...however anyone can learn.
BTW its not a cultural thing its a personal thing.
 want to travel
Msg: 73
view profile
History
Posted: 10/16/2009 11:37:30 AM
phillipino women dont like to give oral sex, what planet are you from!!!!, most women globally love to make there men happy, only women from the USA are known not to like swallowing
 want to travel
Msg: 74
view profile
History
Posted: 10/16/2009 11:53:08 AM
maybe if women from the USA would loosen up a little, and learn yo give some pleasure the states would be a happier place to live,give men something other yo think about then guns ,violence,policing the world, greed,racism, corporate greed and single parents ,failed relationships , i dont want to come across as an american basher, i like american, but its time the USA take a long look at its society,and start to mature culturally,im just happy i live in canada
 OutMind
Msg: 75
Posted: 10/16/2009 12:12:17 PM
"Sucky sucky, five dollah."

South Park
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Amzaing Blow Jobs ¿? (Felacio)