Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Can you get STUCK during sexual intercourse?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 infoseekngeek
Msg: 26
Can you get STUCK during sexual intercourse?Page 2 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Only if my arthritis kicks in while my legs are wrapped around... um, never mind!
 MandaKay
Msg: 27
Can you get STUCK during sexual intercourse?
Posted: 4/12/2009 2:06:30 PM
Sometimes you can get stuck. If it's a few minutes in and you're bored and ready to do something else (like leave)....but the other person wants to actually finish. Then you're stuck, telling them to hurry up already
 nolamichelle
Msg: 28
Posted: 4/12/2009 2:28:07 PM
not sure if you mean stuck together or stuck with someone who is just terrible in bed.
Being stuck with someone who totally sucks in bed would not be as good as being stuck with someone that was good at it.

Depends who you get stuck with.
 yna6
Msg: 29
Posted: 4/12/2009 2:31:31 PM
"My back, my back....oh gawd...the pain...I'm stuck!" Yeah..it CAN happen...
 REDDRAGON.
Msg: 30
Posted: 4/12/2009 2:34:31 PM
Is it possible from your experience and what can you do about it? and also, how does it feel to both parties involved? this issue is another reason why I am scared of being intimate.

I want you to lay off Sesame Street for at least a week and no Mr Snuffalupagous.

I think Big Bird is a bad influence on him anyways.........I think it's suspicious how just the two of them hang out alone all the time.

getting stuck together during intercourse???.........ya sure ....you wish....LOL.
 iesha23
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 4/12/2009 4:02:53 PM
Personally, I think a lot of you are being a little mean. Yes it is an odd question, but it could be legitimate. OP is only 20, inexperienced and worried. Remember when you were first learning about sex and some of the strange questions you didn't want to ask. I think he's been very brave for asking.

OP, I'm no expert, but can safely say it has never happened to me or anyone I know. If you stay inside her as everything is drying up again I suppose it could be possible that you would find it difficult to remove yourself, a strange analysis, but similar to leaning on a sticky bar and sticking to old beer. BUT if you use a condom, and you should, they usually have lubricant, which would make it easier to pull out, also while using a condom you should pull out while you are still pretty hard to save from spillage.

Hope this helps, but you may want to talk to your doctor for a more knowledgable answer. Good luck x
 TRiG_Ireland
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 4/12/2009 4:28:24 PM

Apparently when a male dies, they sometimes get a massive erection.

I believe that happens when there has been damage to the spinal cord: so it's more likely after a violent death then after a death from natural causes. There's a mention of this condition in Geoffrey Robertson's book The Justice Game. A naked man fell from a balcony and landed impaled on a metal railing below. Robertson, a lawyer, was involved in the subsequent court case. He's an excellent writer.

TRiG.
 Yankee_Girl
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 4/12/2009 4:50:09 PM
Do not use gorilla glue for lube.
 grizzly_bear
Msg: 34
Posted: 4/12/2009 5:10:13 PM
This is hilarious, unless you cum super glue no worries.
 boinkboinkboink
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Posted: 4/12/2009 5:14:46 PM

... currently picturing a big, fat man on top of a tiny woman, momemts after he dies of a heart attack. What movie was that?
 beelzebubbles
Msg: 36
Posted: 4/12/2009 8:13:38 PM
Two words OP....Vagina Dentata.
 GeneralizingNow
Msg: 37
Posted: 4/12/2009 8:13:40 PM
That's not humans, that's wolves.
 burgundy bomber
Msg: 38
Posted: 4/12/2009 11:26:26 PM
ok this happened to me a while back...

after having sex very rough very fast for a couple hours, i dunno if she stopped being turned on or just ran out of cum.... she got dry.

i was wearing a condom, i went to pull out to change positions, and the condom was really freaking stretchy it was like i was stuck to the condom and it was stuck to her, i tried to play it off cool and just pulled really hard.... and "pop" then "oww son of a...." everything was peachy again, spit on it and no problems after that. It wasn't a big deal, but i can see where it could happen for medical reasons.

do you have some lucky lady lined up? i remember my first time, we had sex 3 times in a five minute period. We were both virgins and just kinda flailed around on each other like newborn giraffes trying to get their balance. I really think you just need to take a deap breath, your gonna do a bad job the first time, it's like a rule!!!!
womens vagina's might as well have teath, they allready have claws that sink into you to get things like dinner, and the lawn mowed.
 crazy4mars
Msg: 39
Posted: 4/12/2009 11:53:18 PM
burgundy bomber...LMAO so ya just hocked up a luggie and every thing was peachy again!
Okay, enough with the super glue jokes...my bf in HS super glued our hands together...I'm sure he's even gotten his tongue stuck on a pole!
Yes, people can get stuck together...they did a whole episode on "The Practice".
 taelus9781
Msg: 40
Posted: 4/13/2009 2:03:20 AM
Gaze long enough into the Internet, the Internet gazes also into you.

It's amazing what some people ask. Alright, Scooter, this happens to dogs because of the shape of the glans of the dog's penis. This doesn't happen to people. While there may be extremely odd cases, in my experience in 5 years of the medical field, I have never once heard of anything even remotely close to this happening. I wouldn't worry.

Upon death, people enter a state of rigor mortis. Everything gets hard. The small muscles are the first. Meaning fingers, jaw muscles... You perverts. When men are hanged, if the knot slides properly and breaks the neck like it is supposed to, it causes them to ejaculate. Nifty bit of trivia for you.
 MsEclectic
Msg: 41
Posted: 4/13/2009 10:37:18 PM
Actually I heard a story on the radio this very evening of a couple trying a Kama Sutra position who did get stuck, I think she had a leg muscle spasm, and it locked them together.

Weird.
 boileranimal
Msg: 42
Posted: 4/13/2009 10:43:36 PM
haaaaaaaaaaa so this why your scared of a vagina ?god help you fella
 Kindredpage
Msg: 43
Posted: 4/13/2009 11:01:13 PM
I don't know about people getting stuck, but my boston terrier and this one eyed dog we dubbed chickahoe somehow got under our fence and got stuck with our Boston Petey. Lol it was the first and last encounter of it's kind for Pete. I must say it was memorable for all, petey, chickahoe, myself (especially seeing them intertwined aka stuck out by the fence ,my ex, and finally the owner of chickahoe some swarmy asian guy who came and picked up his one eyed wonder dog Hopefully no one else on this earth has to experience the visual that I did that day
 spitfire6844
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Posted: 4/13/2009 11:06:05 PM
Had this happen once years ago. I had been soaking in the woman for a long time one night, and we half fell asleep. We awoke in a few minutes and for some reason, she clenched up kind of tight. There wasn't very much lube, and it was tough to move inside her, much less to pull out. I had a soft-on---not fully erect, but erect enough to have kept me from slipping out while we dozed. She finally relaxed and we got to enjoy a session.

The key is to relax and get the natural lubrication going again. It's more hilarious than it is disturbing, so it's good to laugh and have fun with it when it happens.
 SAMUELMC
Msg: 45
Posted: 4/13/2009 11:20:23 PM
yes. it is indeed really possible as many people wrote down...
 Brk.dncr
Msg: 46
Posted: 4/14/2009 10:47:33 PM
Yes, though unusual, it's possible to get stuck.

It's also possible to break your penis.

Therefore, I applaud your decision to give up sex entirely. It's not worth the risk. Leave it to the professionals.
 DudeistPriest
Msg: 47
Posted: 4/14/2009 10:53:15 PM
I knew a girl in Jr. High that was diddling with an Oscar Meyer Wiener and it got stuck so I guess its possible. If it happens, just spray a little WD40 on it!
 novelcro
Msg: 48
Posted: 4/15/2009 12:21:13 AM

I have not been stuck During, but I have been stuck several times AFTER sex, where I sometimes can't get the guy out afterwards.

this has happened to me. it hurt her a bit pulling out.
 novelcro
Msg: 49
Posted: 4/15/2009 12:29:26 AM
btw, the sex was amazing :)
 Closer2U
Msg: 50
Posted: 4/15/2009 6:49:19 AM
All I can comment on...is why you are so STUCK on over analyzing sex.
JUST DO IT already....it will answer ALOT of your really odd questions.
But make sure to ask your mother first! Hey....does she know you're here?
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Can you get STUCK during sexual intercourse?