Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do some women like being sex slaves?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 squirrly
Msg: 26
Do some women like being sex slaves?Page 2 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
wohoo Pandy !!
 Aurielei
Msg: 27
Do some women like being sex slaves?
Posted: 6/30/2005 6:57:18 AM
You mean Sex Slave, like in Role Play then I would have to say YES!
 Kelt
Msg: 28
Posted: 6/30/2005 7:10:42 AM
DJ

Well obviously you were making a desperate plea for attention, and you got it. What you fail to understand behind your Neanderthal comments is that even though most women like to have a strong dominant man that does not mean they want to be a “sex slave”. There is a difference between being a secure masculine man that shows proper respect to a lady, and an over inflated ego chest thumping baboon that has severe women issues such as yourself.

A real man does not look at a woman in such a demeaning way such as you. A real man knows how to show proper respect to a lady. Sometimes a woman wants to feel dominated, sometimes a woman wants to just be held, and sometimes a woman just wants you to leave her the hell alone. You are trying to project yourself as an “Alpha-Male” on these forums as an attempt to satisfy your need for attention from women. You may receive some messages from ladies that are very well interested in wanting to be a sex slave, however a lady such as Pandy or any other woman that is strong, confident and secure, such as she is, will call you on your bullshit.

This projection as an “Alpha-Male” which I am determining you are in fact trying to do based on the comment you made of “I neither mistreat nor mislead women unlike the vast majority of bait and switcher females and the beta-males that chase them which dominate society in general and the online dating community in particular.”

You come off as an arrogant ass and I think that’s exactly what you want to do simply for attention value. Confidence has great sexual appeal, arrogance will only make people want to either laugh at you or choke you.

I checked out your profile some…. didn’t have any interest in reading too much of your babble, but a man who is 38 years old and is suppose to be highly educated, you come off as a****, arrogant, teen that has very little understanding of women.

Understand this. A woman is a lady, regardless what sexual status you want to label her as. Learn to treat a woman with respect and dignity. Even if a woman wants to be dominated doesn’t mean that puts her in a submissive role. Remember she can always tell you to get your sweaty ass off her and send you packing, and if you don’t, then you are obviously the type that would push yourself on a woman even if she doesn’t want it simply cause you think women actually mean yes when she said no.

With your understanding of women I certainly hope you don’t make the mistake of forcing yourself on the wrong woman one day. Cause she will either beat your ass, or you will end up in prison for rape, then you will be the “sex slave” bent over the sink by your cellmate.

Now go back to school and get some more education, you seem to need it.
 mikelgreco
Msg: 29
Posted: 6/30/2005 7:14:43 AM
KELT

Becareful my friend. NO FLAMING allowed here.

BTW: You make me laugh...I love how you alays come out like a KNIGHT to defend the ladies.
I hope you brought you "pocket knife" to fight DJ. LOL

(inside joke)

-Michael
 Kelt
Msg: 30
Posted: 6/30/2005 7:20:35 AM
Sorry Mike

Just certain people get under my skin....especially when they attempt to psycho analyze friends like Pandy.

Thank you for the warning lol. I will now drink some more coffee and relax or else I will post what I really think of this guy

Btw Mike you need to teach him that just cause your short you can still be a lady killer without demeaning women...you seem to have that down pat.

(inside joke about shortness)
 mikelgreco
Msg: 31
Posted: 6/30/2005 7:35:46 AM
KELT

From your Jedi Master: I have not tought you well young Jedi knight...it not about the "inches" on height that the ladies look for but the "inches" on the other head. LOL

BTW: I am not going to have a "I can pee further then you contest" with you.

LOL

But then you for the compliments. So know I am a lady killer? hahahah

-michael
 76131cpl
Msg: 32
Posted: 6/30/2005 8:03:46 AM
You guys are dogpiling on dj and it doesn't make for good forum manners.

You may completely disagree with his matter of fact statements, but once you've said you disagree and why, then there's no point throwing mud.

Obviously nobody wants to be a _real_ sex slave, but some women (and men) like to pretend to be a submissive slave sometimes.

Oh, and people making short jokes about him, thanks. I'm 5'7". Apparently height makes has no bearing on sexual or general life abilities.
 bean01
Msg: 33
Posted: 6/30/2005 8:09:19 AM
Michael - you know you knock most of us to our knees, so stop trying to be humble...silly

OT: Sex slave no...dominated yes...
 mikelgreco
Msg: 34
Posted: 6/30/2005 8:34:42 AM
76131cpl

If you read my reply to DJ you would see that I disgree with him but I did not flame him. You are right. This is a forum and YOU all should make comments on the TOPIC. Don't say things like...anyone who thinks this way is stupid...that is just wrong. This is going around the flame rule BUT we all know and "HE" knows who the comment was meant for. Just be smart and speak your mind but ON THE TOPIC.

Thank you.

-Michael

Edit:

Bean, how are you??? Thank you for the EGO boooooost

Sarah, thank you...my head will explode if this keeps up. Stop it. LOL
 sarahb
Msg: 35
Posted: 6/30/2005 8:38:33 AM
Michael - you need a boost baby.......muah muah

OT: slave no - strong man yes - submissive sometimes....
 Kelt
Msg: 36
Posted: 6/30/2005 8:45:23 AM
76 Didnt mean to offend you about height...

However when someone comes on here and tries to project himself as either being better then others, or psycho analyzes people based on convoluted ideas of male dominance over the female gender, then he needs to be knocked down a few pegs.

A woman CHOOSES to be a mans sex slave cause she wants to be not because its her pre determined role.

EDIT:
Mike we might have to start to get the girls swooning today lol Ladies are coming out to play it seems.
 Bailey Rayne
Msg: 37
Posted: 6/30/2005 9:23:32 AM
They are born sex objects

When God finished the creation of Adam, He stepped back, scratched His head and said, "I can do better than that"
So he created Eve...........

Seriously tho........

Genesis.....
1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

1:28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

2:24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.

Be fruitful and multiply......replenish the earth.....have DOMINION over the fish in the sea.....Not have DOMINION over women in general......."and shall be one flesh"...WOW...that says a lot right there..........

This is my opinion.....Doesnt have to be yours.....

If I CHOOSE to let a man have control over me, trust me...thats part of MY control.....
 mikelgreco
Msg: 38
Posted: 6/30/2005 9:28:35 AM
OK, this is still a SEX forum, right??? The religion forum is down the hall. NOT all of us are bible readers. Sorry...

"god-I hate that"

Why do people always have to quote the bible. ahhhh

a book written by old men who where not around when anything happened, who hated women, and spoke on behave of something they know nothing about....ahhhh

OK, now back to sex.

-M

EDIT: Bailey, I have no issues if you guys want to make quotes from maz/books and yes the bible is a book...a book on RELIGION and there is a forum for that. That's what I said. take it there. This goes for all not just YOU.
 Bailey Rayne
Msg: 39
Posted: 6/30/2005 9:35:54 AM
It was my opionion on the "women were born sex slaves" thought someone else had.....Just because I quote another " quote" from a book...Doesnt make me less deserving to state my opinion...And if your calling me out for quoting a book, then everyone should be called out for quoting a book, magazine or any other PRINTED source.....

The bible is a book....It is a source of knowledge for some of us.....I take offense when someone says "I was born a sex slave"...that was NOT the purpose for ME being here.....

As I stated b4...If I want to be controlled by a man....Its my choice to do so.....But being a slave is different............
 Pandy
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Posted: 6/30/2005 10:59:59 AM

A woman CHOOSES to be a mans sex slave cause she wants to be not because its her pre determined role.

EXACTLY my point. It should never be assumed that anyone is pre-disposed to be the "slave"
or subservient/inferior in any way (other than in the mutual boundaries of role play) to another human being.

I do not disregard the natural differences between men and women. I revel in them...I don't want to BE a man or emulate a man, but I want to be judged on my worthiness as a human being first and foremost.....gender second.

I don't consider myself a feminist, I consider myself a humanist. With people being judged for who they are before whatever groups they belong to. To decide that someone is not as worthy or valuable a person as you because they have a uterus is just WRONG.

But then the idea that women are only useful in the bedroom is not a new one.
 kadmus
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Posted: 6/30/2005 11:07:06 AM
does anyone really want to think of their mother or sister or daughter as a sex slave to some greasy guy? I would never want a woman as a sex slave -- either volunteeringly or otherwise. I want an equal -- that doesn't mean we're not different. Men and woman most certainly are different. But being a equal convey's a level of respect. I don't need a woman to be ready to have sex with me anytime I want. I have a right hand for that and a left hand for back up.

And I totally agree with Pandy above me: I'm also a humanist and do consider all people, even woman... lol, to be my equal.
 brawny33810
Msg: 42
Do all women want to be Mikel's sex slave?
Posted: 6/30/2005 11:09:53 AM
It sure looks that way!
 fishbill
Msg: 43
Posted: 6/30/2005 12:35:51 PM
Hey do you think If I agreed with and defended the ladies I would get more kitties snuggled up in my bedspread.
 Ynadal
Msg: 44
Posted: 6/30/2005 12:37:50 PM
I do..i also like making men my slaves...
 mikelgreco
Msg: 45
Posted: 6/30/2005 12:52:06 PM
^^^ Don't trust her!!!
 hot4teacher
Msg: 46
Posted: 6/30/2005 12:56:15 PM
right about now I'd settle for sex court jester
 Meggs4
Msg: 47
Posted: 6/30/2005 1:20:14 PM
They are born sex objects despite railing against the general concept.

umm excuse me?? we are born sex objects.. how ignorant can you get?
 WeekendHuntressKatelynn21
Msg: 48
Posted: 6/30/2005 3:38:57 PM
Not slave.. no...

I like to be submissive at times..

I like to be Domme at times..

But ever ask me to be a sex SLAVE?
and you won't wake up to watch the sunrise ever again..

You will be locked in my basement as MY sex slave.

Katelynn
 KlassyKitten
Msg: 49
Posted: 6/30/2005 5:59:24 PM
NO...but some of us like HAVING sex slaves
 johnnywalker
Msg: 50
Posted: 6/30/2005 6:05:05 PM
It all depends on the master
<
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do some women like being sex slaves?