Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do some women like being sex slaves?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Pandy
Msg: 51
view profile
History
Do some women like being sex slaves?Page 3 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)

I would never want a woman as a sex slave -- either volunteeringly or otherwise.

well crap , there's fantasy no. 14 shot right to hell
next you're gonna nix the bbq sauce idea and ruin no. 8
 Angela1985
Msg: 52
Do some women like being sex slaves?
Posted: 7/1/2005 1:13:39 AM
I have thought of the idea of it before, It's kinda a fantasy of mine
 berrysweetncgurl
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Posted: 7/1/2005 2:44:49 AM
Some women do enjoy being a sex slave for their man

lol I have always had this fantasy of keeping a man tied up in my closet and only taking him out every once in a while to service me

(but then again what woman hasnt had this fantasy!!)

lol but I always hand over the reigns of control if the guy is feelin a lil froggy and bossy
 welsh_babe
Msg: 54
Posted: 7/1/2005 7:35:25 AM
no i don't like women wjo are sex slaves...that's totally wrong.
 Belladona
Msg: 55
Posted: 7/1/2005 8:14:41 AM
@Mikelgreco and Pandy

To both of you ...Truly well said, and thank you. Sponge's views are something that should be kept to himself, however, in this instance I think that saying how he truly feels about women has given a real clear picture of what this good'ole boy is all about. Role playing is one thing, but to actually believe that women appreciate being slaves is the same way an abuser thinks.... and that's scary when he's a guy out there dating unsuspecting women. Just my 2 cents.

Bella
 touch me
Msg: 56
Posted: 7/1/2005 8:47:44 AM
^^ agreed, that's kinda creepy.

I like being a sex slave. I have my limits and boundaries that if someone crosses it stops, but there's something so overwhelmingly hot about doing stuff to please someone. I like it when a guy gets a little rough with me, and I also like being 'semi' held down.

I don't like to be tied, but if a guy holds my hands down while we're at it, I get really turned on!!!!!

*wipes drool*
 79dude
Msg: 57
Posted: 7/1/2005 8:53:58 AM
...taking notes
 touch me
Msg: 58
Posted: 7/1/2005 1:03:54 PM
lol awwww
 76131cpl
Msg: 59
Posted: 7/1/2005 1:08:58 PM
It's completely bogus that some opinions are not allowed here. You may think someone a jackass for their opinion, but the point of discussion forums is for people to discuss opinions and perhaps argue their reasons.

Remember that some people like anal and others think it's the curse of the devil? Which of those two opinions should be censored? How about cumming on a girl's face? So this guy made a strong comment about his view of woment (which I happen to think was extra strong just to stir people up), and everyone's running around kicking sand at him. Mob mentality.

Perhaps on the forum rules you should state the limits of what's acceptable in terms of opinions on various subjects. Be sure you let me watch while you guys sort out the details, since I'm sure everyone will be in perfect agreement.

/rant
 BadBoy28
Msg: 60
view profile
History
Posted: 7/1/2005 6:25:14 PM
I'm a very dominate master who loves to tottally control my sex slaves.It's a huge turn on and is also for my submissive sex slaves.

It is not for all women,but is very,very exciting to the women who like being dominated,used,controlled,and verbally abused.

However,I'm both dominate and submissive and enjoy both very much.Use me,abuse me,dominate me,control me,verbally abuse me,own me,and make me do what ever you tell me.

It is fantastic sex if your a sex slave or a master.I love both.
 passionfly
Msg: 61
view profile
History
Posted: 7/1/2005 7:04:12 PM
I agree with 76 on this, although I disagree with dj on his views, ganging up on him cause you disagree with his views in a public forum seems wrong. His views were more arogant then confident but you must allow opposing views to be heard otherwise the freedom to express them will be tarnished.

Like the saying goes, I may disagree with someone but I will fight to protect their right to say it.
 ForYerPleasure
Msg: 62
Posted: 7/1/2005 7:13:26 PM
With all due respect there is a difference between a sex slave and a submissive. One is used. The other is revered (and used). This is generally true within the BDSM lifestyle. Within the lifestyle and outside of it, "sex slave" has many different meanings. It's all very personalized.
 Pandy
Msg: 63
view profile
History
Posted: 7/1/2005 8:25:30 PM
ganging up on him cause you disagree with his views in a public forum seems wrong

Define "ganging up". Must we all be limited to "I agree with ^^" responses if a dissenting opinion has already been stated by another poster??? Unpopular or controversial views are going to draw disagreement from several different directions....it's the nature of these fora.

For anyone who wishes to avoid controversial subjects, I'd recommend something like the words games forum, or poetry

On Topic: I am more submissive in the bedroom....I might even have fun being objectified if it were within the strict confines of role play with someone I KNOW holds me in high esteem as an individual......but to suggest that, as a woman, being a sex slave is all I'm good for, I find highly insulting.
 Sparx1_1
Msg: 64
Posted: 7/1/2005 8:51:51 PM
In the wonderful world of BDSM slavery is a pretty common idea... for both men and women. Lots of women like to take a submissive role and some like to submit more than others. It's a fantasy roleplay idea that a LOT of people (not just women) enjoy.

But.. and this is the BIG but.. It is always understood that no matter the level of activity (light playing to heavy duty) that one taking the submissive role ALWAYS has control. They decide up front how far it will go. They decide what is allowed and what is not. Safe, Sane and CONSENTUAL are the basic rules. The person on the recieving end always decides exactly what they will consent to. If they say "stop" then it all comes to a screeching halt, no matter what.

So..
Yes, some women like to be slaves within the level of fantasy or roleplay.
No, most women do not allow themselves to be made subservient to men (a different kind of slavery altogether)

For Sponge.. you're an idiot. I looked at your profile.. so, to clarify .. you're an egotistical idiot.

Pandy... You rock.. I love the way you handled yourself and the issue caused by a certain guy .. to bad they guy in question missed the point.

mikelgreco and Kelt ... you guys seem to know exactly what the whole *dominating* thing is all about, ... it's about the respect. The women who snag you two are going to be very fortunate indeed.
 Mechhead
Msg: 65
Posted: 7/1/2005 10:28:23 PM
i have been a slave of sorts , a lick slave as it were, also i get off on plaesing the girl her pleaseing me just feels goodso its a game of give and take and equals i just hate beeing the dominate opne all the time or the submissive if i had to do it the same way every time id have to pick as equals but i like variety
 Mechhead
Msg: 66
Posted: 7/1/2005 10:30:05 PM
i think sponge woprtys comments were self depricating to him slef but i dont care that you guys voiced your opinion against his
i say let the idiot open there mouths and prove that there stupid and in his case sexually dilusional
 Pandy
Msg: 67
view profile
History
Posted: 7/1/2005 10:37:03 PM

Pandy... You rock.. I love the way you handled yourself and the issue caused by a certain guy .. to bad they guy in question missed the point.

thanks sparx , very kind of you to say

mikelgreco and Kelt ... you guys seem to know exactly what the whole *dominating* thing is all about, ... it's about the respect. The women who snag you two are going to be very fortunate indeed.

^^^^^I agree totally..and love BOTH those two....these guys are awesome and have the greatest affection and respect for women.....even if they sometimes THINK they are players, they always care, and that sets them apart!

ON topic: some do, some don't if it's role playing, only messed up women want to be slaves in reality, IMO.
 shyzblitzed
Msg: 68
touchy subject buddy
Posted: 7/1/2005 10:43:02 PM
Usually, when a woman fantasizes about being a sex slave because they have been sexually abused as children, or raped as teenagers and believe that women as a gender are mens sex slaves
 miaisaussie
Msg: 69
Posted: 7/1/2005 10:43:58 PM
PANDY that is so right......ive been a slave at a few points in the last few years...but i have not once been degraded by my partner....its only a role play...noone would even know he is dominant outside of the bedroom....to tell you the truth my best friend didnt even know what him and i got upto.....but YES some women like being dominated....not as many as men, but we do exist.. ..... argh wont work :((
 interorl7
Msg: 70
Posted: 7/1/2005 11:18:49 PM
Yes, some women like being sex slaves!

Some men 'know' how to bring this sexiness out in a woman and when a woman submits to you...it is very erotic. I have had that pleasure, owning a slave, and it was only because she chose to be owned.

Funny how some in the BDSM community get their collars in a wad over the 'submissive' vs 'slave' tag. Can be fun to push that with the right person.

Bottom line, a good Master learns his/her slave and through constant interaction, give and take, takes their slave to places they never knew existed.

If it is in your nature to submit, male or female and you allow yourself to go there, (and of course you have chosen your Dom / Domme well - though often we chose them...) then you will have a phenominal experience that will leave a smile on your face when recalled and a knowing twinkle in your eye! <- that really turns me on!
 necrien
Msg: 71
Posted: 7/1/2005 11:26:21 PM
Hmm, suddenly I hate people in general now... I guess that makes me a misogynist and a misandrist. Maybe I'm just antisocial... Did anybody notice that badboy28's questions were not actually answered? The thread strayed...

Bah, I'll add my humble 2 cents anyway.

I personally have never had any desire to dominate a women or have her be a sex slave in the strictest sense. However, having a women "give" herself to me completely and willingly because she wants to please me is a turn on. Maybe unconsiously over time this behaviour has been indoctrinated and so some women do this to please their men? Perhaps the question is: do some women get off on it? If yes, what percentage and why?

Additionally, how would this tie into the "nice guys finish last" adage?

Pandy - as a moderator I would have expected you to handle that a bit better.
djspongeworthy - all I can say is: you lucky f┬Ácker
 necrien
Msg: 72
Posted: 7/1/2005 11:29:34 PM
Doh! interorl7 beat me to it (no pun intended)
I'm a computer tech and can't figure out how to delete my message, gahhh
 Pandy
Msg: 73
view profile
History
Posted: 7/2/2005 12:07:50 AM

Pandy - as a moderator I would have expected you to handle that a bit better.

by becoming a moderator I have not given up the option of stating my own opinion, especially when I've been insulted as part of a group. Please DO forgive me if I haven't met your standard of what a moderator should be.

Did anybody notice that badboy28's questions were not actually answered?

perhaps not all of his questions were answered, but several women (myself included) have weighed in on their preferences toward being dominated, and on sex slave role playing....the thread is close enough to the main topic to be considered on track at this point.
 interorl7
Msg: 74
Posted: 7/2/2005 1:03:14 AM
Hey necrien, funny...but don't knock it until you have tried it, lol.

My first slave (submissive for those that feel this is politically incorrect) knew that I was new to the BDSM lifestyle, and was very very curious herself. We talked many, many times over many weeks about many things, always straying back to BDSM, specifically Master Slave, Dom Sub. She finally confessed to me that she really wanted to experience it. Now I had been seducing her and when her eyes lit up at the mention of being dominated, saw a need in her...a sparkle that well I did not want to ignore...I was single, a dom...with no submissive, slaveless, so no reason not too. Made up my mind early on that if we got together, it would be as Master / Slave, not a typical 'vanilla' dating relationship, in fact I purposefully avoided the typical normal dating courtship type of behaviors and activities to prevent her from having any other thought or idea. When she finally asked me why I had not asked her out, remember interest was there from the beginning and we had been talking for well over 4 - 5 weeks in person, almost every day and never near where either of us lived.

I went to her place, picked her up, brought her back to my apartment. Fortunately I was between roommates and had the 3 bedroom apartment to myself, so no fear of being interrupted. As soon as the door shut, I turned looked at her and said, "strip".

I will never forget that look, the look of disbelief as she realized what I had said and I have a very stern look on my face, silent, waiting. Finally I added if you hesitate, slave, you will be punished!

Within 5 minutes she was on her knees, naked in front of me.

The excitement was phenomenal, for both of us, containing it was difficult, but this was not for me, I was doing this as much for her. If you could have seen that twinkle in her eyes, that gleam, that smile on her face! She was more beautiful then I had ever imagined. And trust me she was more then just a little bit excited.

No beatings, no abuse, firm, deliberate, domination, obviously welcome by the lady in question.

And trust me a lady she was, later she confessed to me how wonderfully sexy she felt! At that moment, on her knees looking up at me, staring intently our eyes locked.

No, noone was abused here, that would never work. And the power...she definitely had it in spades.

Yes, its not for everyone either role dom or sub, but for those that chose to go there - well we know! We know. Enough said.
 ALEARA
Msg: 75
Posted: 7/2/2005 1:30:20 AM
I HAVE FANTASIZED....WOULD LIKE TO BE AND HAVE BEEN A SEX SLAVE B4. ITS FUN AND HOT!!!! ALOT OF PEOPLE SAY WOMEN HAVE ALL THE POWER BUT WE ARENT DOMINATING ALL OF THE TIME! WE LIKE TO SHARE!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do some women like being sex slaves?