Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do some women like being sex slaves?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 CHuBByLiCiouS
Msg: 76
Do some women like being sex slaves?Page 4 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
Oh I would love to be someones sex slave. Not an all the time lifestyle change, just once in a while for play.

Only problem is ... trust and wannabees. Can't find anyone trustworthy enough to play with. And those who like to think they are dominate, really aren't or haven't a clue what they are doing. So I store that into my list of "fantasies" and might pull on it one day.
 anthony10306ny
Msg: 77
Do some women like being sex slaves?
Posted: 7/12/2005 12:26:48 PM
I never met one, or had one, Maybe there are not that many women sex slaves out there.
 BarnBabe
Msg: 78
Posted: 7/12/2005 2:54:49 PM
I have to wonder how many people on this string are John Norman fans.

I'm probably not very qualified to even be on this string, but I figured I'd throw my two cents in. For those of you ladies who got incensed at men saying we want to be dominated, think about it carefully. Are you attracted to the weak? To the shy? How many posts in the dating areas complain about men not keeping eye contact or talking too softly... or not at all? No, as women we're generally attracted to the stronger of the species. It's just genetics. Stronger men are dominant, and demand a certain amount of submission from the women they date. It's kind of fun to be a bit submissive to a strong man. I'm not saying that I'm going to sport a collar and run around on a leash, no. But if the right man comes along.......
 Blastkist
Msg: 79
Posted: 7/12/2005 3:35:27 PM
OH Spongey...nice hairline dude! Baahahahahaah...

By the way I don't consider you any kind of a sex object...but you'd make a great paper weight...
 itsmekenny
Msg: 80
Posted: 10/12/2008 6:16:50 PM
hell yes, sex slaves one and all. put then in the house, don't let'em out (except to go to the store and take out the trash and.......

i don't really think this way, i'm just teasing pandy. and yes i'm trying to get under her skin. (not really, just teasing. don't anybody tell her this.)
 spicynicegirl
Msg: 81
Posted: 10/12/2008 11:28:37 PM
I see this in two ways. The word "sex slave" to me conjures up images of girls kidnapped and thrown into prosititution. Anyone that saw the movie "TAKEN" recently would know what I'm talking about.

On the other hand the idea of being a "sub" to a "dom" appeals to me greatly.

I think we need to just be careful how we express these things.
 asteliapuff39
Msg: 82
Posted: 10/13/2008 12:06:09 AM
I know many women love being sex slaves to their "Masters"

Not me! but I will say that you will see more Females than males being sex slaves...

But I will say :) Ive had a couple of really submissive males that have done whatever for me... even those that have gone into chastity and given me a key that ive kept for a year at at time lol.
 _jay_see_
Msg: 83
Posted: 10/13/2008 12:36:02 AM

And those who like to think they are dominate, really aren't or haven't a clue what they are doing.

Put me on the "wannabes" list. I just don't have it. I wish I did. I can imagine how pleasurable it must be for the guys who "have" it to have a girl completely in their submission and totally dominate her during sex.

Is there some kind of "dom class" for men who want to learn to be more dominant? lol
 christinaFromBoca77
Msg: 84
Posted: 10/13/2008 3:26:27 AM
Actually..there are more SUBMISSIVE men in the B & D scene.
 yepimlonelytoo
Msg: 85
Posted: 10/13/2008 3:36:36 AM
Wait, let me ask my master if I can answer this question first...ya, ok. It's fun to do once in awhile.
 fritzle
Msg: 86
view profile
History
Posted: 10/13/2008 3:46:57 AM
I think you are young and your fantasy has gotten the best of you. I will say this though, for the person I am with and I mean exclusively with, I am their total sex slave and they are mine too!
 CynthiaM
Msg: 87
Posted: 10/21/2008 11:15:12 PM
I see this in two ways. The word "sex slave" to me conjures up images of girls kidnapped and thrown into prosititution. Anyone that saw the movie "TAKEN" recently would know what I'm talking about. On the other hand the idea of being a "sub" to a "dom" appeals to me greatly. I think we need to just be careful how we express these things.

Agree. I would not want to be a sex slave.

I've been dom once. Before that night I thought I would enjoy it but reality turned out differently. Found that I don't have it in me to be dom. That was a surprise because at work I'm in charge of teams that are 90+% male.

OTOH after a bit of time with an experienced dom I realized that I'm actually rather sub. Although sub is generally thought to be short for submissive, I think of it as short for subservient. While being "sub" I may be on top or aggressive, if that's what he tells me to be.

I do not consider this demeaning in any way. I derive pleasure from pleasing my partner and that's pretty much guaranteed when he tells me what he wants, how he wants it, when, and where. All I have to do is to do it. Win-win.

Of course surprise and initiative are fun too ;-)
 cubanguy
Msg: 88
view profile
History
Posted: 10/21/2008 11:30:41 PM
I'm not aware of any study or stats to answer the question as 'how many' but, you can get an idea from BDSM sites.
It's not the same as adulfriendfinder or just swinger clubs but, on those sites the quantity is on millions.
 Funterrific
Msg: 89
Posted: 10/22/2008 12:33:24 AM
Both men and women want to be at least a little psychologically ' enslaved' to their loved one. sexually and otherwise. that's why sometimes the fire dies in relationships...bc people became too complacent too nice and too sure of each other. as far as your question goes. i don't know. everyone's got their things they like.
 sweet lady Lori
Msg: 90
Posted: 10/22/2008 3:02:13 AM
WTH? Is this for real?
It seems some people have imaginations a bit too big! No self respecting woman would allow herself to be enslaved for sex or anything else!
This cracks me up
 no_1_bby
Msg: 91
view profile
History
Posted: 10/22/2008 3:43:27 AM
Ah.. but in a way Sweet Lady, we are all sex slaves. Think about it.
 Saxon King
Msg: 92
Posted: 10/22/2008 4:05:37 AM

No self respecting woman would allow herself to be enslaved for sex or anything else!

Lets try to look at it from a different point of view. Take the thoughts of leather and whips out of your mind!

I am one that loves to tease! Licking her untill she is almost there then licking everything but her spot! Filling her and rubbing her at the same time yet stopping right before see cums! Doing this repeatedly will drive her insane! Pulling all the way out will make her even crazier!

So when she has been taken to the edge so many times then pulled back, she will start to beg! Yes beg! Please becomes her favorite word! Please don't stop, please don't pull out!

Am I not in control? Is she not begging!

Better yet, having her put her hands somewhere. I tell her if they move I stop! It never fails, right before she cums, her hands move! This too will drive her crazy!
Finally she will do as told and I will make her cum!

Am I not in control? Is she not doing as she is told?

Different levels but it is still the same thing! Think about it!

Live like a King!
 no_1_bby
Msg: 93
view profile
History
Posted: 10/22/2008 5:13:13 AM
I hate you SK.

*messages this short may not be posted... grrrr... *
 Saxon King
Msg: 94
Posted: 10/22/2008 5:16:24 AM

I hate you SK.

Now why in the world would you hate me?

I rule with a very soft hand!
 SexiSingleMom24
Msg: 95
view profile
History
Posted: 10/22/2008 7:34:13 AM
well if sex slave means dominated yes..sex alot yes..a little roughness yes but if it means i live 2 serve him and get nothing back then no lol
 SexiSingleMom24
Msg: 96
view profile
History
Posted: 10/22/2008 7:36:02 AM
yes sk teasing and being told what to do is great
 MsMicki
Msg: 97
view profile
History
Posted: 10/22/2008 7:47:09 AM
Will u marry me Saxon King?!!
 Violet Tigress
Msg: 98
Posted: 10/22/2008 8:13:40 AM
How is this thread 4 pages long?
 Raging Heart-on
Msg: 99
Posted: 10/22/2008 8:23:40 AM
Re msg 93 : to be at the receiving end of that from a sexy woman is mucho appealing !

It could lead to all kinds of naughtiness !

Wench2pointOh
Msg: 100
view profile
History
Posted: 10/22/2008 9:32:13 AM
Im gonna have to go with a no on this one.. but often thought it would be nice to have a hot piece of man waiting in a cage for me when I needed him.. not practical but fun to picture :-)
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do some women like being sex slaves?