Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do some women like being sex slaves?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 SwampHunter
Msg: 101
Do some women like being sex slaves?Page 5 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
I'm going to chime in here from a different perspective... I doubt too many folks in here are going to agree with me, and I might even catch hell for even bringing it all up, but I'll throw it out anyway for whatever it's worth... I don't want to come across as a bible thumper, or holier than thou, or whatever - because I'm really neither... to each his own... but I honestly believe what a lot of people are really looking for in a BDSM type relationship pales in comparison to a good healthy Christian marriage with a good healthy sex life...

Most people believe that in a Christian marriage, the husband is totally dominant, and there is some truth in that, but lately a whole slew of Christian authors like Fred Stoeker and Stephen Arteburn, John Eldredge, Max Lucado, and many others are sort of taking that all apart and asking Christian men to re-examine their views on it all. They tend to make an argument that a husband and wife are actually called upon to submit to one another, just in slightly different ways. Well, after reading a lot of different perspectives, and lots of pastoral counselling and bible study, let me offer mine...

God loves men and women equally. In my book that makes us equals. That said, he also gives us different needs, and different responsibilities. Yes, ultimately the man is responsible for being the head of the household, but in my opinion, when a man has to play that card - there is something wrong somewhere. A good Christian relationship is a lot like a candy cane. You have a white stripe and a red stripe. Well, the red stripe may be the dominate color, but without equal amounts of white, you have one VERY jacked up candy cane. We're supposed to be "equally yoked", "one-flesh", and "like-minded"- like the right hand and the left hand. Well, almost everyone has a dominate hand, but it still takes BOTH hands to lift anything heavy, or do anything complicated...

A Christian man is supposed to love and sacrifice for his wife as Jesus did his church. Well, he DIED for his church. That means I should be willing to lay down my life for my wife if need be, but also sort of presupposes that I have a wife worth dying for... Well, when you have THAT kind of love going on - you also can have some incredible sex going on too!

Think about it... When a woman knows her man would literally lay down his life for her... that there is nothing he wouldn't sacrifice for her... that she is completely loved and cherished... that her man does his best to put her needs above his own... Is there much of anything she wouldn't willingly or even enthusiastically give of herself in order to please him?

Mark
 no_1_bby
Msg: 102
view profile
History
Do some women like being sex slaves?
Posted: 10/22/2008 11:20:21 AM
Mark I think that is a great explanation of what is going on... but it shouldn't be limited to Christians. Seriously, remove the biblical references entirely and you have a very clear explanation on what a good relationship should be.

I am somewhat dominant in the bedroom, but that does not mean I want a doormat as a partner. I want an equal partner... I want a man/woman relationship.
 Ambientflyer
Msg: 103
Posted: 10/22/2008 11:54:37 AM
I'm not sure I understand the question. Do you mean like Princess Leia? or chaining a woman to a Dungeon Cell and only visiting when your "in the mood". :P
 Saxon King
Msg: 104
Posted: 10/22/2008 1:53:03 PM

Will u marry me Saxon King?!!

Depends, do you listen?
We will have to set up a test drive, to see how well you respond and handle!
 MsMicki
Msg: 105
view profile
History
Posted: 10/22/2008 6:01:11 PM
I'll listen when you're telling me to keep my hands above my head

obviously I "respond" like a freak and am going straight to hell for it!!

Being a sex slave in the bedroom is not a bad thing.....as long as it is reciprocated occassionally!
 kayliecat
Msg: 106
view profile
History
Posted: 10/22/2008 6:28:29 PM
I may be more sub than dom... But I've made jokes many times about wanting to tie a guy to my bedposts and keep him t here as my personal sex toy, 24/7. LOL Just a joke though... And I don't even have bedposts.

But...sure would be nice to get it whenever I want it, ya know?

I picked up on a bit of what I"m going to say here, in some other posts...

I'd really like to be a sex slave to my partner as much as he is one to me. Sex isn't about "getting yours" or "being all giving". Sex to me is about mutual pleasure. FInding happiness together making each other happy. FInding each other's sweet spots and then making sure to hit them.

Being a slave to his sex needs... yeah, that sounds good. But I'd like it reciprocal. The dominance play is just that, play. Power should actually be shared. I want you as badly as you want me. WE both attack each other.

Seems like it's not often equal though, unfortunately. Seems like one person usually wants the other more.

searching, searching....oh sex slave, where are you??? I've got my handcuffs ready... hee hee hee hee

Kaylie
 lonestardaddy
Msg: 107
Posted: 10/22/2008 7:30:21 PM
bad ...and others, Thank you for such an interesting thread, and for Pandy being true to her form long before she/you took affront to what is my right to decide and not for her/you to take as personal or insulting. Not unlike the OP, I have my questions to ask of others ...as well as my limitations for good reason. Having or being a sex slave does nothing for myself or my SO, who I do occasionally tease about her "owing me big time" for what I do to help her solve problems, but then she's been my blessing in her own right as well.

As for sex, slavery is so far not on our menu ...even if we've dabbled w/ 'ties that bind us' beyond mutual respect for many of our differences being our strength. The Dom/Sub thing can be interesting, but when you're w/ someone who 'gets you' on so many other levels, what's the point? Hmm. Perhaps I shouldn't be asking y'all about this, and especially Pandy for this. Excuse me while I sign off here and have an off-line conversation w/ who needs to tell me what she needs in this regard.
 CaliAmandalyn1981
Msg: 108
Posted: 10/25/2008 1:50:08 AM
For the right guy, I would totally be a sex slave. And yes, I have before.
 trekker013
Msg: 109
Posted: 10/25/2008 5:43:38 AM

I met a girl once who actually wanted to lay naked face down on her couch with her apartment door left wide open to line of (20+) guys ready and willing to service her one after the other non-stop. Not seeing their faces was one of her biggest turn ons for the fantasy that SHE WANTED TO HAPPEN!

She was hot too, but I had to say see ya later!

AFTER you banged her?

That was sweet to say goodbye.......
 trekker013
Msg: 110
Posted: 10/25/2008 5:56:45 AM

For the right guy, I would totally be a sex slave. And yes, I have before.

Now what guy in his right mind would argue with that.........

I'll give that two thumbs up
 OttawaPilgrim
Msg: 111
Posted: 10/25/2008 8:47:32 AM
I'm not offended by your comment at all

Yes you are or else you wouldn't mention it.
 yepimlonelytoo
Msg: 112
Posted: 12/12/2008 8:47:01 PM
um...yes. very exciting if you play it all the way...(i just had to get off of those other forums----i.e broken hearts...) these are more fun.
 DrNickRiviera
Msg: 113
Posted: 6/10/2009 2:34:23 PM
In response to Christinafromboca77 "actually ..there are more SUBMISSIVE men in the B & D scene."

The concept of B & D scene and professional domination skews the equation. I sense more men than women are into BDSM unless it is very mild. Could it be there is a shortage of nonpro kinky dominant women so there are perhaps more kinky submissive guys actively looking? I sense many of the guys who are kinky "submissives" are dominant in that they "submit" to their own fantasies and want a "dominant" woman to participate as a fantasy facilitator. But when it comes to"vanilla" domination I suspect there are more submissive women than men esp. among those of lower education and socioeconomic status.
 Gstar93
Msg: 114
Posted: 6/10/2009 5:16:45 PM
IVE WANTED TO TRY BUT IDK i know my ex gf have wanted to but still it never happened but idk maybe once i try i mite love it and might not
and i belive that about 90% of chicks want to be one hahaha im included in that 90%
 LakeCountyGal
Msg: 115
Posted: 6/12/2009 1:38:31 AM
but I honestly believe what a lot of people are really looking for in a BDSM type relationship pales in comparison to a good healthy Christian marriage with a good healthy sex life..

I just love how religious folks assume those of us who have experienced this type of sexual lifestyle, must be missing out and we just need Jesus in our lives to feel whole!

Please.

A healthy sex life, is what you make of it. If both of you are getting what you want out of it, and are satisfied, care about each other, and trust each other, that's what counts. What does it matter what kind of sex it is? That is irrelevant. There are plenty of folks in the BDSM world, who have solid marriages and healthy sex lives. Some of them are even *gasp* Christians in public, who just like to get a little kinky in private every once in awhile.

But too many "religious" folks assume that BDSM is all about degrading the woman, and making her submissive. That is not the case. Are there those in the BDSM world who abuse women? Of course. But the percentage is no higher then that of men in the general population. And obviously, there is a BIG difference between a woman who gets turned on playing a mate's sex slave, and a woman who is being abused sexually in some way. But "religious" folks love to stay ignorant, and automatically judge the rest of us who might enjoy some of this stuff, instead of actually educating themselves about it.

I never get tired of those who don't approve of what I like sexually, feeling the need to not only judge me for it, but put me down for it in some way as well. That NEVER gets old.
 Txgreeneye
Msg: 116
Posted: 6/12/2009 5:59:30 AM
I meet the girl,it was one night stand,that she wants me to be her sex slave,and I agree,untill she didn't start biting me harder,and harder,so didn't like much to be a slave,or girls either,let's just have wild sex,and everybody should be Happy,lol
 Dagaz!
Msg: 117
Posted: 6/12/2009 7:44:42 AM
Oh god, yes...especially if a man knows how to please very well.
 SirSpankaLot7
Msg: 118
Posted: 6/12/2009 9:48:51 AM
hmmm a sweet masochistic lady who will do my bidding, where do I sign up?
 Dagaz!
Msg: 119
Posted: 6/12/2009 5:39:22 PM
SirSpankaLot7, that was funny.
 miss_contemplative
Msg: 120
view profile
History
Posted: 6/12/2009 6:09:01 PM
Slavery is about power over another...not sex.

Sex is just one of the vehicles for this barbaric practice of being degraded or thinking it's pleasurable to be degraded.

It's a twist of the psyche in some. I think it's pathologically unsound.

No slavery in my life.
 Dagaz!
Msg: 121
Posted: 6/13/2009 2:59:01 PM
Hi miss contemplative. Well there is nice, fun and very enjoyable sex play, which is good...even being a sex slave. Then there is rape...that's barbaric! I've had both. So I know what both is like. Being a partner's sex slave...hell yeah. There is nothing pathologically unsound about it. But I understand what you are saying, also. I guess that old saying, "different strokes for different folks" is how we each have to do our own thing. Bye honey.
 DrNickRiviera
Msg: 122
Posted: 6/13/2009 11:06:26 PM

...love how religious folks assume ... too many "religious" folks assume that BDSM is all about ...."religious" folks love to stay ignorant, and automatically judge ...instead of actually educating themselves about it...... feeling the need to not only judge me for it, but put me down

Would seem you are doing a fair amount of judging yourself. I believe in God, the Bible and could care less what you do sexually.

There's a reason why they say never assume. Maybe with the next census they'll ask sexual satisfaction and BDSM questions so we can make better informed statements from representative Christian and non Christian samples.

I sense some Christians have very satisfying creative sex lives and some don't. While the Bible is pro marriage when it comes to sex, it doesn't say, "keep your sex lives as boring and vanilla as possible." Rather it says, in 1st Corinthians 7:3-4 - "Let the husband render to his wife the affection due her, and likewise also the wife to her husband. The wife does not have authority over her own body, but the husband does. And likewise the husband does not have authority over his own body, but the wife does."

The Bible seems to put a premium on mutual erotic satisfaction with both parties encouraged to share with each other what ever creative pleasures they can imagine.
 sireel
Msg: 123
Posted: 6/14/2009 7:20:57 PM
Then, . . . the girl kneels. The man approaches her, bearing a slave collar, its engraving proclaiming his name and city
. . .
The room is silent, absolutely silent, except for the decisive click of the collar lock.

It is a sound the girl will never forget.

oceanpearl202
Msg: 124
Posted: 6/14/2009 9:37:48 PM
best thread i've seen in forever.lol.. i like it!

yes.. some women.. do wish to be sex slaves.. but why stop there...

thing is... for some of us.. both men and women, there is a calling to submit and be dominated... it's an equal balance and a fair relationship because it's about trust.. most slaves wear their collar with pride.. some say that it means more than a wedding ring or anything else that symbolizes committment.. the one being disempowered is doing this freely.. because they trust the dom.. and the dom trusts them to take them and make them their own... and often deep love and devotion on both sides..
 Halokitty™
Msg: 125
Posted: 6/14/2009 9:57:37 PM
Let me start by saying that I am a feminist and a believer in equality and women's rights. I support organizations like OXFAM, MADRE, AWID, and others in bringing equality and fair treatment to women around the globe. I believe a woman should NOT be the cause of contempt in her society; she should not be treated worse than an animal, and she should be seen as a citizen with rights and a voice.

Having said that, I enjoy being dominated. I enjoy being my guy's f*cktoy. I enjoy when my man takes control and can bring about my most submissive side. There is a calling in me that makes it very hard to dominate a man, to take control in certain situations, and I feel much more comfortable being someone's pet than the other way around.

Do I believe all women are like this, or have this desire? Of course not. Nor do I believe that all men are dominant. Nor do I believe that by being this way am I in any manner turning my back on my feminist beliefs. I am choosing to be submissive to a man, I am not doing so because I am forced and that falls well within my beliefs on women's rights. The right to choose.

So yes, SOME women enjoy being treated like a sex slave, a pet, a toy, and a possession. It doesn't make us weak. It doesn't make us less than a man. It's just what turns us on and what we enjoy. We do it freely and by our own choice - how it SHOULD be done.

It is far more than simply sex; the female brain (I firmly believe) is hard wired not entirely for visual arrousal, but mental. There is definitely a strong emotional and mental component about submission - trust in the man to not hurt you, to not cause you harm and to care for you as you would any sort of possession or pet. It takes a strong woman to accept herself as a submissive, even part-time, and it takes a strong woman to put her trust in her man so completely as you do in this situation.

Even though I may be on my knees, hugging his legs - I am still equal to him in all ways. I am still a person who has rights and a voice and I am free to stop this behavior at any time I choose or at any time I feel uncomfortable or unsafe. There are just different roles we live, neither one is better or lesser because of them. Just different.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do some women like being sex slaves?