Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do some women like being sex slaves?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 kmm52072
Msg: 126
Do some women like being sex slaves?Page 6 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
I honestly fantasize about being a sex slave. Isn't that what all nymphos do? I would love the perfect combination of sex slave and lover. :) A girl can have dreams right?
 seeker312
Msg: 127
Do some women like being sex slaves?
Posted: 6/14/2009 10:50:19 PM
Don't forget hair pulling.
 ted61
Msg: 128
Posted: 6/15/2009 11:36:23 AM
Different strokes for different folks. Who is the "authority" on what sex between consenting adults is OK? There are sites that specialize in dominance, submission etc. In the little I have dabbled in this lifestyle, the woman is usually the submissive (sex slave) and the male dominant. As long as everyone is participating with their free will, whats the problem?
 blueceleste
Msg: 129
view profile
History
Posted: 6/15/2009 12:10:03 PM
that has not crossed my mind at all! bein a sex slave is dehumanizing and degrading to me. hell, ive met ppl online who didnt mind bein a sex slave. ive heard stories of ppl bein a sex slave then whined about bein takin advantage of.
 eavied
Msg: 130
Posted: 6/15/2009 1:56:05 PM
granted while the idea of being a third world sex slave isn't quite at the top list of my fantasies (lol), i will admit that every now and again, a gal might want nothing more than for their guy to just come home, and take them then and there, and treat 'em a bit like you're not there for anything but his pleasure... as long as it isn't a nightly occurrence and he respects the fact you're not a slab of meat (i.e. not actually a sex slave) there is definitely something erotic to that incredibly primal, animalistic, possessive, and admittedly, a bit ravaging, sex romp. perhaps i may be a tad sadistic too ;)

but to blatantly answer, no i've never fantasized about being a sex slave.
 Dagaz!
Msg: 131
Posted: 6/15/2009 10:02:26 PM
HaloKitty, couldn't have said it any better! HornsHolMyHalo, yes, that is one of the things nymphos do.
 oceanpearl202
Msg: 132
Posted: 6/16/2009 9:15:40 PM
HaloKitty... you said what i was trying to say, but you did it without getting toungetied.. LOL. .awesome post :)
 SSovereign
Msg: 133
view profile
History
Posted: 7/4/2009 6:07:25 PM

Yes women like to be sex slave, bubba. They are born sex objects despite railing against the general concept. My GF is definitely a slave for sex - with me, with her girlfriend, with our friends, with guys she picks up at bars....you get the picture.
Women are way more complicated than that. Even within the sex slave parameter. For example, I know women who don't even like to personally receive sexual intercourse at all but they're turned on by the idea of certain *other* women being sex slaves. There's a certain spurious notion promoted by both certain feminists and anti-feminists that women are all the same; they're not. The idea that women all want to personally be raped is just as spurious, too. "Willingly raped" is a contradiction in terms, anyway.
 rhodax
Msg: 134
Posted: 7/4/2009 6:16:47 PM

Even though I may be on my knees, hugging his legs - I am still equal to him in all ways.

And I think the regular posters can figure out by your postings that sub in the bedroom does not necessarily equal sub in the rest of life. You go Kitty!
 ThatGamerDude121789
Msg: 135
Posted: 7/5/2009 3:30:42 AM
Um...depends on what you mean.

Honestly I wouldn't mind being a girl's slave if she was that attractive. : /
 Darkhorseman
Msg: 136
Posted: 7/5/2009 3:57:03 AM
quote] anyone who actually believes this is moronic as well as misogynistic.

I tried to join the Moronics once ... but they said they don't take Catholics.

I tried to work out at a misogyn once ... but female organic gyms didn't work out for me.
 olivebabydoll1966
Msg: 137
view profile
History
Posted: 7/5/2009 5:14:09 AM
Skita4mvp,
I can't speak for all women, but you make some pretty good points. I don't know that sex slave is the right word, but I do like a dominate male, and yes they should be larger then me and do the pursing.
 clito
Msg: 138
Posted: 7/6/2009 5:15:11 PM
Dear Say Hi To Dave:

I guess you can see why these websites are PACKED with women-especially with such militant hostile attitudes! You kinda get the feeling that the only man(?) who will ever put their hands on one of these ladies(?) will be the mortician!
 lovemesomemen
Msg: 139
Posted: 7/22/2009 9:16:28 PM

How many women have thought about or fantasized about being a sex slave?

How many women would like to be a sex slave?

How many women have been a sex slave?

Please give us your insights and thoughts on this matter.

Never thought about it, never entertained the idea of being one, never fantasized about what it might be like. That slave crap doesn't work for me. Anyone ever read those erotica books by Anne Rice? I read one and was so pissed off from it that I trashed that book and never bothered to try to read any of her others.
 Chrishallett
Msg: 140
Posted: 10/10/2009 6:25:07 AM
Ive been one before for my girl friend.
She's the one who in control of me at most of the time
she dose this to me to relax me when my kids are gone to school
 honeyangel1985
Msg: 141
Posted: 10/10/2009 6:30:31 AM
I've never thought about it until reading the OP's post and now that I have it's a huge turn off.

Never been a slave and never will be.
 whytwater
Msg: 142
Posted: 10/10/2009 9:33:13 AM

So yes, SOME women enjoy being treated like a sex slave, a pet, a toy, and a possession. It doesn't make us weak. It doesn't make us less than a man. It's just what turns us on and what we enjoy. We do it freely and by our own choice - how it SHOULD be done.

I know a few of the SOME, enough to know that the sub weilds considerable power, both enabling a dom, curtailing at times, and manipulating in between.

It is far more than simply sex;

Every sexual act is far more than simply sex, imho. House-cleaning is simple; sex never is, even the solo variety.

. . . definitely a strong emotional and mental component about submission - trust in the man to not hurt you, to not cause you harm and to care for you as you would any sort of possession or pet. It takes a strong woman to accept herself as a submissive, even part-time, and it takes a strong woman to put her trust in her man so completely as you do in this situation.

That trust runs both ways, and springs as much from the dom as the sub. Again, jmho.

Even though I may be on my knees, hugging his legs - I am still equal to him in all ways. . . . .There are just different roles we live, neither one is better or lesser because of them. Just different.

He ain't wrong, he's just different, sings Willie Nelson. Pretty much what HaloKitty, in her charmingly genuine post, seems to say. Most people need to live a little to get it.
 FalconDear
Msg: 143
view profile
History
Posted: 10/10/2009 9:34:23 AM
i don't know... aren't we all sex slaves to each other? What women won't do things to please the man she adores and what man would deny his woman some lovin'?

For the right man, I'll belong to him because I'll know he'll also belong to me. my beloved is mine and I am my beloveds.
 Uncle Fist
Msg: 144
Posted: 10/10/2009 1:26:48 PM

They are born sex objects despite railing against the general concept.

anyone who actually believes this is moronic as well as misogynistic.

As non-PC as this might be, he's totally right. And treating them as such will get you laid like crazy.
 jacob8088
Msg: 145
Posted: 10/10/2009 7:18:10 PM
And I think the regular posters can figure out Even though I may be on my knees, hugging his legs - I am still equal to him in all ways.

^^^Would be nice if more women had this same kind of mindset mentality, minus the equal part.
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 146
Posted: 10/11/2009 12:30:45 PM
Halokitty in msg 125 said it to perfection.

Re the OP: Been there, done that, and will do it again with the right man.

And here's a concept for you: can a woman be a feminist, into BDSM and a born-again Christian all at once? Believe it or not, the answer is YES. But that's probably for another thread, lol.
 FalconDear
Msg: 147
view profile
History
Posted: 10/11/2009 1:06:36 PM

And here's a concept for you: can a woman be a feminist, into BDSM and a born-again Christian all at once? Believe it or not, the answer is YES. But that's probably for another thread, lol.

I believe yes. I think that those who have played with bdsm understand that dangers of it. i am very conservative and see no problem with the play between consensual adults. But saying that, i am very much against it going mainstream because it isn't something for everyone. There is a danger of it being used to exploit. I suppose it comes down to free choice of the people involved. The problem is that sometimes, just by the acceptability of an issue, free choice gets taken away. Like the story that came across the wire last week of the man who murdered his gf because she refused to have an abortion. Her choice was taken from her by the acceptability of abortion.

I have no problem with male domination if it is between two adults. I do have a problem with a society that expects its women to be dominated, like the muslim society where women are victimized on a societal level. It is wrong.

Those who have played in bdsm know that it is a safe environment. The men respect the women, situations are clearly laid out, both parties are honored whether it is a FemSub or MaleSub. More important than that: both parties know what is expected of the other one.

So this is the dicotomy of the situation.
 Chrishallett
Msg: 148
Posted: 10/11/2009 3:50:52 PM
Its ok to be one for a bit.
But for ME Ijust got tired of being STRIPED NAKED buy my gril friend and tied up pretty good to either the bed posts or handcuffed or just in a swing straped from the
basement sealing.

Its was ok but when my doughter herd me in the swing and getting off with excitment
but when my girl friend said she was also intressted in my 19 year old doughter to thats when I ended our time all together.

Because with me tied up in the beasement and my 19 year old doughter around at the same time it would be a pretty messt up situation
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 149
Posted: 10/11/2009 5:00:39 PM
ColoradoStarlight - great post. ^^^
 white_flag
Msg: 150
Posted: 10/11/2009 7:26:18 PM
jacob, sorry but no. I don't wish all women thought that way, minus the equal part. Women are equal, if you don't like it please feel free to purchase a 1 way ticket to Saudi Arabia.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do some women like being sex slaves?