Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Blowjob buddy      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 honey_babes
Msg: 51
Blowjob buddyPage 3 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
Every woman I know is like that....and then I wake up with slobber on my pillow!

every woman? ur nasty rickxyz
 ~rain~
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Blowjob buddy
Posted: 6/9/2009 1:03:44 PM
umm..honey babes..

(smiles) I think that poster meant he only knows women like this in his dreams..

shhh..its ok!
 js104c1
Msg: 53
Blowjob buddy
Posted: 6/9/2009 1:20:37 PM
OK someone has to get this trend out in the mainstream. I'd say this situation only happens in my dreams but even there I usually get shot down asking for it.
 ~rain~
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Blowjob buddy
Posted: 6/9/2009 1:29:18 PM
awwww..poor poor js104c1.

perhaps your penis isnt as fantastic as the O.P.'s penis....
.........................................................................................
.........................................................................................
.....................................................................................
 Artz
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Blowjob buddy
Posted: 6/9/2009 1:47:41 PM
It's a miracle The Blond gets the joke and the Brunet doesn't.......... Sorry that was just to much temptation to resist.
OK My theory is this , The woman has a weird disease that requires her to swallow seaman at least once a day to stay alive.
 NightsSky
Msg: 56
Blowjob buddy
Posted: 6/9/2009 2:15:11 PM
Enjoy the "Sweet" moments in your lives, they only come once.

Pardon the pun.:P
 Cheryl A nn
Msg: 57
Blowjob buddy
Posted: 9/3/2009 5:29:09 PM
Yes I've been in this position. I only did it cause I was in love with him and thought more would happen. It lasted a few months and then stopped because I was getting nothing from it. It was very sad and very lonely for me, at the time I didn't think I was good enough. I know better now. I am good enough and I will never do this again. I did enjoy it but won't do it without reciprocration. That's just selfishness on his part. I am still friends with him. lol
 winfieldbrian
Msg: 58
view profile
History
Blowjob buddy
Posted: 9/3/2009 6:02:08 PM
OP: Can you clone her and send one copy to me ASAP, please?
 Musique08
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Blowjob buddy
Posted: 9/3/2009 6:31:59 PM
I just want to say - yes some women enjoy giving BJs (to a guy they like)... but if I was going to do that, I'd at LEAST want to kiss the guy first (as well as talk and everything obviously!). I do care about my own pleasure too though, so I'd want a guy to care about it too, but yeah it's not totally selfless if the girl enjoys it too. Oh, and I hate the word 'slut'. I don't like it when people judge people.
 PeggyI
Msg: 60
Blowjob buddy
Posted: 9/3/2009 6:55:40 PM
More to the question - what does it make him?
 kpooks
Msg: 61
view profile
History
Blowjob buddy
Posted: 9/3/2009 7:13:59 PM
JUST a BJ with no touching, caressing, etc. whatsoever? Gee, there's so much more to even just a BJ than just her mouth and my shaft. Wouldn't be fulfilling. I'd want to be massaging her hair, the back of her neck, and tickling her earlobes with my fingers while she performs oral on me. Would stimulate my pleasure and hers. I'd want her to know that I REALLY, REALLY appreciate this lol...
 TantraD
Msg: 62
Blowjob buddy
Posted: 9/3/2009 7:25:15 PM
no she is not a slut......she knows what she likes..and has found who she likes it with..

I can see how she would enjoy it...my husband was usually greeted that way when he got home..at the door..no words..no gesture..a bj..I loved the sounds...the feelings..and it made me c*m...
to have control of a man's sex...to unglue him..pure and raw.mmmmmmmmmmmmm

T
 srb272007
Msg: 63
Blowjob buddy
Posted: 9/3/2009 8:41:56 PM
welcome to my world
just remember to never ever ever ever ever never ever ever ever ever never ever ever ever ever never ever ever ever ever never ever ever ever ever never ever ever ever ever never ever ever ever ever never ever ever ever ever never ever ever ever question it
oh yeah and dont think you're the only one
 TooShadows
Msg: 64
view profile
History
Blowjob buddy
Posted: 9/4/2009 1:17:15 PM
I had one for a while a number of years back. We met on a telephone chat line. She said she loved to give head,so whenever I was in town I'd give her a call and go over for a blowjob. It was fun for the first few times,but after a while there was something unsatisfying about it. Her technique wasn't that good;she'd wrap her lips around it and go up and down as fast as she could until I came. Then I found out her true intentions when the frequent phone calls started to come asking me for money,for medication,some new shoes for work,and finally a $100 for a birthday present for her ex-husband. I stopped going to blowjobs after that.
 totoman
Msg: 65
Blowjob buddy
Posted: 9/4/2009 1:19:45 PM

Are you sure "she" doesn't have a penis?

LOL!
 whatthefluc
Msg: 66
Blowjob buddy
Posted: 9/4/2009 1:47:20 PM
I would like to be a buddy to a woman and just give her oral and nothing else ..
Then have her spank me on the butt and say now leave ..
 Closer2U
Msg: 67
Blowjob buddy
Posted: 9/4/2009 1:49:11 PM
No she's not a SLUT because there is no such thing in my mind....
but it makes you seem really selfish and a tad bit exploitive.
You sound like a sh*tty "friend".

I would like to be a buddy to a woman and just give her oral and nothing else ..
Then have her spank me on the butt and say now leave.

That would sound appealing if I wasn't a giver myself.

Closer2U
Msg: 68
Blowjob buddy
Posted: 9/4/2009 1:56:00 PM

And to be honest I hate the word slut from males who readily accept the easy sex!!! Why is it a woman is a slut to you and others who want sex but you and other men aren't sluts because you accept easy sex?

I swear.....if she only knew.More would be CUT OFF, than the free hummers.
Some guys actually deserve free and easy head....this guy?

Not so much.
 whatthefluc
Msg: 69
Blowjob buddy
Posted: 9/4/2009 2:04:00 PM
Well closer2u .. I know what you mean , not sure I would really like that too much ... it would just be fun to play that out once or twice .... maybe for a thrill .
 HarDayKnight
Msg: 70
Blowjob buddy
Posted: 9/4/2009 2:06:52 PM
I think she wants more from you than just friendship, and hopes she can win you over with sexual favors. (Pathetic, if that's the case.) Taking advantage makes you a heel. Allowing her to perform oral gives her the false impression that you might be attracted to her beyond friendship.

At least you're getting free and clear head. Right?
 MidshipMom
Msg: 71
view profile
History
Blowjob buddy
Posted: 9/4/2009 2:24:42 PM
No reciprocation ever? Let’s say you ask me out and you buy me dinner. The next night you take me out and buy me dinner. The next night we go out and you buy me dinner. This goes on for weeks and weeks. Wow, look at all these free dinners for lucky old me! All I have to do is show up and I get free dinners. My friends are envious. I even get the pleasure of calling you a fool on an internet site! What does that make me?
 Closer2U
Msg: 72
Blowjob buddy
Posted: 9/4/2009 2:57:50 PM

What does that make me?

OOOhhh Oooh...pick me....I know.

A BI*CH on WHEELS?

Well closer2u .. I know what you mean , not sure I would really like that too much ... it would just be fun to play that out once or twice .... maybe for a thrill .

Oh...I hear ya'....just never been on THAT side of the pillow before.
Guess you could call me a 'PATHETIC SLUT' too.....nothing get's me off more than getting a man off with my lips.....it helps if he appreciates it though.

I think she wants more from you than just friendship, and hopes she can win you over with sexual favors. (Pathetic, if that's the case.) Taking advantage makes you a heel. Allowing her to perform oral gives her the false impression that you might be attracted to her beyond friendship.
At least you're getting free and clear head. Right?

Ahahahah...as IF that exists! lol
But Ouch! Pathetic?

Seems to me he's the pathetic one for taking it knowing full well
what her hopes are.Not to mention,I thought the way to a man's heart....
was thru his d*ck.Damn it...just when you think you know the 'game'.

I think he should do the "right thing" and pass her around to all his friends next.
 totoman
Msg: 73
Blowjob buddy
Posted: 9/4/2009 3:10:22 PM

nothing get's me off more than getting a man off with my lips.....it helps if he appreciates it though.

Closer2u for president!

And yes.... Yes.... YES ... it is MOST appreciated!
 BACHELOR02
Msg: 74
view profile
History
Blowjob buddy
Posted: 9/4/2009 4:10:58 PM
You've got a good thing going. Don't blow it!
 That_girl*
Msg: 75
Blowjob buddy
Posted: 9/4/2009 4:19:31 PM
------And to be honest I hate the word slut from males who readily accept the easy sex!!! Why is it a woman is a slut to you and others who want sex but you and other men aren't sluts because you accept easy sex?-------

the good ol double standard woman has many guys lined up for her every beck an call getting money & sex when ever she needs or wants it, she gets the label golddigger an ho/whore award.. man has many women lined up for his every beck an call getting money & sex when ever he needs or wants it..he gets the player of year award an points for being SUCH da "LADIES man"

if any man wants to fuss nag an b itch about how much a woman is a slut ho or gold digger then he/you turn right around an have sex with her an anybody who has a warm hole an heart beat or are giving ur money away like water in the hopes of sex then of course he/you/the guy is just as big of a HO/whore an slutty buddy as he/you wants to call the lady or ladies themselves an also an in some cases the biggest "TRICK" of the year..

in the meantime its the complant of if they/the person so bad an so dam nasty an so this an that miserable an horriable,,why ya doing it for in the first place? why you f uckin wit them? an why you still keep going back..??

i guess men got they own reasons for the s hit they do...

i read a sign that cracked me up an it said

"gold digger"
like a prostitute BUT only smarter"

i anit mad at them i got respect for the ladies of the evening an "gold diggers" hell they gotta get paid like the next person does they just going about it the exstra easy way..
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Blowjob buddy