Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > What the heck is up with men wearing women's underwear?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MeInSarnia
Msg: 26
What the heck is up with men wearing women's underwear?Page 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Okay Guys..

Men do wear panties however, the men that do enjoy wearing panties and/or lingerie are almost always straight. Clothing does not dictate one's sexual orientation nor does it make him any less of a man. If anything the man who enjoys wearing panties full time has confidence and knows himself, and what he likes. You'd actually be surprised at how many men out there rock panties on a daily basis.

We also must remember that men are exactly the same as women when it comes to choosing what panties they like to wear. Not every woman finds thongs comforable and stick with the full-backed cuts. Just because a man wears panties doesn't mean they're automatically thongs by default. Same goes with the whole used/someone else's panties. There are men out there who much prefer to steal panties from women and wear those but not all of them are like that - in fact most panty wearing men buy thier own from the store just like women. I guess what I'm trying to say is that most men who wear panties are perfectly normal, respectable citizens who aren't hurting anyone or anything. Most guys who steal their panties are younger and might not have the money and/or courage to venture into say Victoria's Secret or La Senza to make their own purchase.

As for why men wear panties, well there are a few reasons. The way they fit and feel is a biggy. The wide array of fabrics aren't commonly found in the men's underwear department either. Beleive it or not, men of all types and personalities like to feel sexy too - and panties definatley provide that feeling.

A mature and confident man will tell you about his choice of underwear straight off the bat and will not try to hide that side of himself from you. Some men may take a little longer but will eventually show that side of themselves to you when they know it's okay to let their guard down. Some may keep it from their mates wich is alost always a deal breaker - a lie is a lie. Most men want to tell you, but need to know their partner is going to be okay with it and not he rash or flip out. It's not a big deal, it's just underwear.

I hope I was able to help and clear a few things up. Really, we all need to stop living in the dark ages and realise that it's 2010 and a lot of things have changed and have become the acceptable social norm - like gay marriages. Men who wear panties are just being true to themselves and doing what they find to be right and perfectly acceptable to them. No big deal.
 xlr8ingmargo
Msg: 27
What the heck is up with men wearing women's underwear?
Posted: 11/19/2010 7:14:56 AM
I happen to think its very sexy when a man wants to wear my underware in the bedroom playing around.
 Big_fun_wave
Msg: 28
Posted: 11/19/2010 9:58:05 AM
This sounded to kinky to pass up (lol). Maybe it helps them get better in touch with the femenine side If there could be anything more weird than men wearing womens underwear, it would be a man wearing a baby's diper. I seen that once on the Jerry Springer show where to men were competing to impress a woman by wearing a diper

FyrKrakn
Msg: 29
Posted: 11/20/2010 1:35:54 AM
I hope to never see that, but when I need to do the necessary, a man's boxers and a funnel sure do keep the icy winter wind from blowing up my arse at 3 am in the middle of nowhere desert.
 Yew4ics
Msg: 30
Posted: 11/20/2010 5:15:55 AM
If he can get them on, then we are not a match. The men I'm attracted to, couldn't fit one leg in, never mind be able to cover his other parts with them.
 17outdoors
Msg: 31
Posted: 11/20/2010 11:06:06 AM
It wouldn't be a big deal if a man did like wearing woman's panties. But I never saw any of my previous sex partners wearing woman's panties.
 DudeistPriest
Msg: 32
Posted: 11/20/2010 12:42:26 PM
I think it was the late Richard Jenny that used to do a bit about womens silk panties and how if every army in the world issued their soldiers silk panties there would be no more wars. The soldiers would feel too good, after marching around in them, to fight!
 xlr8ingmargo
Msg: 33
Posted: 11/20/2010 12:52:57 PM
^^^ You just want in some silk panties~ lol...
 Archangel_07
Msg: 34
Posted: 11/20/2010 3:14:45 PM
wha, wha wha what? Man wearing females underwear? that's straight up not right :-S
 MeInSarnia
Msg: 35
Posted: 11/22/2010 4:52:09 PM
Why? Back up your opinion.
 whytwater
Msg: 36
Posted: 11/22/2010 6:05:19 PM
I pulled on a pair of my ex-wife's, while she watched. She had been giving me shyt about gaining some weight, so I reached into her drawer, pulled out a pair and stepped into 'em. Didn't do anything for me, but the shyt stopped short.
 Bookbelle
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Posted: 11/22/2010 6:46:51 PM
I don't see it as a big deal, frankly. If some men enjoy wearing ladies' underwear then let them - it doesn't hurt you. Obviously preferably not their partner's underwear (am generally thinking about hygiene here), but men wearing ladies' underwear in itself is not a big deal to me.

Then again, I am a member of my uni's LGBT Society, so I'm used to stuff like that.
 minxinheels
Msg: 38
Posted: 11/22/2010 7:04:57 PM
I've had 2 boyfriends who enjoyed wearing womens underwear and know of another guy who does.

I don't think it's any big deal at all.

Some people are so close minded.
 UglyFroggieCritter
Msg: 39
Posted: 11/22/2010 11:30:32 PM
A few years back I dated a man for a couple of months. He was a big ole brawny construction worker who enjoyed fishing and hunting, shooting the breeze with the boys, drinking some beer and all the while he's wearing lace panties.

He liked how they felt. And yup, he said they did make him feel sexy and confident. I dunno, there's just something hot about a "manly" man wearing panties.
 Yew4ics
Msg: 40
Posted: 11/23/2010 11:44:56 AM

I dunno, there's just something hot about a "manly" man wearing panties.

I don't get it. Although I'm an ardent feminist about some things, I can never understand the concept of being turned on by a man wearing something that is so girlie. There are some things, I just can't see as attractive on a guy. I like calloused hands, and the whole marlboro man , without the ciggs of course. Where the hail does lacy panties fit in here?
 albinosquirlz
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Posted: 11/27/2010 9:30:08 AM

I don't get it. Although I'm an ardent feminist about some things, I can never understand the concept of being turned on by a man wearing something that is so girlie. There are some things, I just can't see as attractive on a guy.

Well, the man's fetish of wearing women's panties is not about turning YOU on at all...it's what turns HIM on. When people have paraphilias (which is a LOT of people), it's important that your partner does not find them troubling, otherwise there will be issues. That's why sadists and masochists make a perfect couple. LOL

If a man has a female panty fetish, it's totally benign, so it shouldn't bother anyone. When it it does, it's usually because people tend to mistake this as "gay" behaviour, which of course, couldn't be farther from the truth (this is not the gay dynamic).

It can become a problem when the fetish is exclusive, meaning they cannot get turned on at all without the object of their fetish present.
 Yew4ics
Msg: 42
Posted: 11/27/2010 12:18:41 PM
If a man has a female panty fetish, it's totally benign, so it shouldn't bother anyone. When it it does, it's usually because people tend to mistake this as "gay" behaviour, which of course, couldn't be farther from the truth (this is not the gay dynamic).

This i can't agree with. If it doesn't bother someone, to see a manly man wearing panties fine. But if it does turn me off, then that should be fine too. Putting aside whether it means he could be gay or not...I think my opinion that he looks ridiculous is as valid, as his that he looks adorable. We just don't agree, and nor do we make a good match. But I dont think I should be told it shouldn't bother me. Because that takes us back to telling someone else what should and shouldnt turn them on or off. It just doesn't work that way. If something turns someone off, then it is what it is. Not wrong or right...just is. I also need to remember that when something I find yucky turns someone else on. I really don't care. But I don't get it.
 Banic
Msg: 43
Posted: 11/27/2010 12:29:23 PM
I have no idea I guess the dudes who do that want to look sexy???????? but its very unsexy and should be banned we must PROTEST!!!!
 Bookbelle
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Posted: 11/27/2010 12:57:49 PM
Why should it be "banned", Banic? Because it's not your personal preference?
I don't see how some men's personal preference of wearing female underwear affects YOU.
 bretashly
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Posted: 11/27/2010 1:43:20 PM
I found out he liked it after we had sex. My black panties were on the floor and he picked them and put them on over a huge erection. I just laid there and laughed. I liked his erection and followed him into the bathroom. He had to "get to work" but I didn't let that stop me. Again who cares?
 albinosquirlz
Msg: 46
view profile
History
Posted: 11/27/2010 4:24:35 PM

If it doesn't bother someone, to see a manly man wearing panties fine. But if it does turn me off, then that should be fine too. Putting aside whether it means he could be gay or not...I think my opinion that he looks ridiculous is as valid, as his that he looks adorable.

All this "manly man" stuff leads me to believe you have fantasies as well, and you aren't too happy when that bubble is burst (I don't recommend you see Brokeback Mountain ha ha). But the fact is, very straight, very "manly" men quite typically want to express their feminine-submissive side beyond just fantasies in their mind.

Of course fetishes look "ridiculous", because the whole point is they aren't "normal" behaviour. But it's not likely he think it looks "adorable"...it's strictly a case of it being sexually arousing.

But I dont think I should be told it shouldn't bother me. Because that takes us back to telling someone else what should and shouldnt turn them on or off. It just doesn't work that way. If something turns someone off, then it is what it is. Not wrong or right...just is.

Of course you don't want to hear it...it's ruining your fantasy! LOL

It isn't a case of me telling you what you should think, but simply that it is benign in and of itself....there's no "rational" reason for it to bother you....this you must agree with? You don't seem to think it matters "why" it bothers you, but all I'm saying is that if it is based on a misunderstanding of what it represents, then it's a lack of understanding....and it's always better to better understand things.
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Posted: 11/27/2010 4:37:27 PM
~OT~ Years ago my exhusband and I went out for drinks with friends. I didn't realize he'd had WAY too much to drink till we were home. He disappeared for a while ~ and later came out of the bathroom in my purple-lace body-stocking. Didn't look too bad on him, till you ventured to the mid-section. It was crotchless. Things were hanging out that really should have been tucked in. There are some things that simply are not meant to be uni-sex.
 Yew4ics
Msg: 48
Posted: 11/27/2010 8:38:51 PM

All this "manly man" stuff leads me to believe you have fantasies as well, and you aren't too happy when that bubble is burst (I don't recommend you see Brokeback Mountain ha ha).

Nobody likes to have their bubble burst, if its in their own bedroom.
I'm not homo phobic, so I doubt the movie would have any negative effect on me. Did either of them wear ladies panties?
 peppermint petunias
Msg: 49
Posted: 11/28/2010 4:05:45 AM
Satin feels good?
Holds them tight?

Dam..........Who wears panties anymore?

I think I own a pair or two, one satin one velvet..but they are gathering moss.
 bilby886
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Posted: 11/28/2010 10:03:46 AM
ok I see one point ,
my underwear (briefs otherwise known as****tickers - look like speedos) costs less than $10.00 my ex bought herself underwear of what she would consider similar quality....$30.00!
WTF!
three times the price for less and flimsy material.
sperm disintegrates them!
ok you have a doily pattern - mine have bugs bunny so what? I tried them on once - never again.
but If I was a gal I would definitely wear mens underwear....here's why:

1. they are cheaper ---$$$$$$$
2. they are more robust - last longer ----$$$$$$
3. with the "space" you don't use you can:
i) hide your money
ii) keep a ferret
iii) shoplift
iV) practice being a marsupial
V) carry extra shielding for those "tough" days
Vi) stuff it and look like you got a pair! respect in the workforce.
It is more logical for women to wear mens undies.
the "Y" front will give you a laugh too!
Forget jockstraps unless you for-see yourself doing a david and goliath thing.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > What the heck is up with men wearing women's underwear?