Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Casual blowjobs      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 baldguy500
Msg: 176
Casual blowjobsPage 8 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
I see nothing wrong with casual bj's...my ex used to do it all the time...just wish i could have at least been there to watch her in person...............................
 northwoods57
Msg: 177
view profile
History
Casual blowjobs
Posted: 4/29/2012 12:19:42 PM
casual, yes...I would do it to her! as long as its reciprocal!
I love watching a woman explode! and spase out! especially after we have had a few glasses of high octane wine.
 bigcalm
Msg: 178
Casual blowjobs
Posted: 5/16/2012 5:42:47 PM
When i was younger I received a bj from a mature woman who saw me dressing with a boner. She walks towards me and said "Hi, let me see that...it's a nice size"; and started stroking/sucking. I did not had sex with her and this happened once.
This was a very casual bj in my opinion.
 marie2107
Msg: 179
Casual blowjobs
Posted: 5/16/2012 10:33:30 PM
[Why is it so hard for some guys to understand that women enjoy sexual things too? Oh my god a woman gave a bj she must be such a slut! ]

To me "casual" implies that the woman does not know the man or even his name and sucks him off. So I can understand a man that says that he can't see having a relationship with that woman. I mean clearly that wouldn't work to start off a relationship.

People are commenting that this is more common with younger women. Probably because older women are more discerning and smart when it comes to sexual activity.
 Woodn88s
Msg: 180
view profile
History
Casual blowjobs
Posted: 8/10/2012 3:58:00 AM
my honey will give me that look I love so much, and she says...."baby I'm going to give you a freebie"
 meowkatt2012
Msg: 181
Casual blowjobs
Posted: 8/10/2012 10:35:55 AM
I remember girls in high school like that. They just wanted guys to like them & mistakingly thought these guys they blow liked them. Maybe these sad & desperate girls are still doing this
 Phil_an_derer
Msg: 182
Casual blowjobs
Posted: 8/10/2012 10:47:38 AM
I remember my first, back in high school.....she didn't have a clue then again I didn't have a clue ,,,,,it was horrible....teeth gouging...more coughing and choking then I would like to remember....she told me not to cum in her mouth ,ya right....so the whole time I was thinking "where the heck am I going to put this stuff....so I let her point it where she wanted to, she was no sharp shooter....gawd it went all over her forehead and in her hair....and then she wanted me to kiss her after...I told you it was horrible....

So ya there is nothing casual about a blow job....
 want to travel
Msg: 183
view profile
History
Casual blowjobs
Posted: 8/10/2012 3:04:42 PM
oh, most of the blowjobs i got in high school were just perfect, maybe it was were i grew up
 CiceroMark
Msg: 184
Casual blowjobs
Posted: 8/10/2012 4:20:27 PM
Doll you just cracked me up....Only looked on this forum for the entertainment and not the need to get off...you just brought a big chuckle to me heart....Thank you....Come to Syracuse and we will tear up the town...... :)
 NYCmasterplumber
Msg: 185
Casual blowjobs
Posted: 8/10/2012 5:06:13 PM
One of the luxury co ops I work in has this freak lady who lives on the 27th floor

Everyday except when her husband is home she will have the doorman or handymen or contractors on their break come to her apt and she will give them a BJ

One of the bars outside a navy base had a "snow queen" come in late at night and blow up to 5 guys one right after another

I cannot count how many women offer a BJ for the hell of it of just to have something taken off the bill
 Lionesse19
Msg: 186
Casual blowjobs
Posted: 8/10/2012 5:37:36 PM
Not a bad person but I wouldnt get that intimate on a casual date. Some women enjoy it and there is nothing to be ashamed of. However prossies get good money for doing just that and if a man has bought dinner and drinks then that is often the reward. High school girls do it behind the gym to win favour with boys and I find that sad but they rationalise it is not really sex and cant get pregnant. Girls offer it to pay cab fares and so on. That is fair exchange.
 Serephena
Msg: 187
Casual blowjobs
Posted: 8/11/2012 11:44:06 AM
Lol sorry I had to laugh at this post. A women that enjoys just giving a blow job? Not me. I expect something in return or while I am doing it. Not something I enjoy doing all on it's own.
 meowkatt2012
Msg: 188
Casual blowjobs
Posted: 8/11/2012 12:39:41 PM
We are talking abt girls who do it to strangers or aquimtances.& get nothing in return. I never did because that was always foreplay to me. I. also noticed when I was younger morbidly obese ( I mean 300# or more) girls would do it just to be w a guy no matter he was using her. She would feel wanted & liked even if it were just for a short time. Just like the sad, desperate other girls. Nut, I also had cool friends, im still friend with since high school 30 yrs ago that just liked to do it & as word got around she became popular w the boys lol
She was cute but had self esteem & some other issues.
 BEING_REAL4U
Msg: 189
Casual blowjobs
Posted: 8/11/2012 10:39:08 PM
Ahhhhh.......wellll......yesss, I DO EXIST and I HAVE GIVEN A 'CASUAL' BJ...... It was on a second date and it was just an 'in the moment' type thing and it reallly surprised him! Haa Ummm....yesss.......I am a bit of a nympho.......but I also enjoy giving pleasure just like receiving pleasure! I have had some other similar 'casual' experiences also. I am 44 and have always had a very high sex drive and realized it's not a bad thing to enjoy giving and receiving pleasure.
 Love.Notes
Msg: 190
Casual blowjobs
Posted: 8/11/2012 11:43:17 PM
I think a lot of men would love a 'casual blowjob' from a woman that is so "cool with it". But women that do that are also very casual with other men they "casually blow off too". So ya it's totally cool if you don't mind zero connection it leaves you with other then that felt good...next? Not to say, that a woman that wants a relationship can give a blowjob any better, but the intimacy and connection that comes with that bj will never pass the casual loose cannon girl.
 Phil_an_derer
Msg: 191
Casual blowjobs
Posted: 8/12/2012 7:22:06 AM
Yup!!!! I just had a lady contact me on here....(my profile isn't hidden all the time)....and she loves it..... theres nothing sweeter than a "lady" who shows up with cum stains on her t shirt"......Not!!!!
 phoenix_55
Msg: 192
Casual blowjobs
Posted: 8/12/2012 10:02:04 AM
"Casual blow job?" Is that like walking through the mall and you pick out your victim and drag him into the restroom for a quickie?

I'm sorry, but there is no such thing as a "casual blow job." I wouldn't enjoy doing it at all just for the sake of doing it -- I'd have to have some sort of attachment and attraction to the guy -- and I'm not doing it at all unless I get something in return. Selfish men are not appealing.
 Pomose
Msg: 193
Casual blowjobs
Posted: 8/15/2012 6:30:07 PM
I agree with Marie2107 and probably most women on here, the men branding women as sluts for giving bj's need to shut the f&ck up, first of all no guy is complaining while were getting one, and second if they feel like they're going to be why would they want to, and yeah like you said women enjoy intimacy too so why don't we let them. I'm happy with it during and after..........
 that1mofo
Msg: 194
Casual blowjobs
Posted: 8/15/2012 7:00:49 PM

There is absolutely NOTHING casual about my BJ's.

My sex is an expression of my affection for a man...not a commodity and not some pressure relief for single men with blue balls.

Now that is what I call a real woman.
 FLtallredhead
Msg: 195
view profile
History
Casual blowjobs
Posted: 8/16/2012 11:05:40 AM
Haven't read through all the posts but hopefully someone is talking about STDs. My response is NO WAY to casual blowjobs or sex. Do you have any idea the prevalence of STDs? Ladies I was just reading about HPV and please be careful. There is no screening for men and it is estimated that almost by adulthood almost 80% of people will have some strain of it. HPV 16 is the leading cause of cervical cancer and does not produce warts. So men can be carriers of it, passing it around through oral, anal or vaginal sex and have no clue. Or maybe they do know and just don't give a shit.

I love oral sex but I love my health and life more.
 MutedEnthusiasm
Msg: 196
Casual blowjobs
Posted: 8/16/2012 1:36:55 PM
^^^ Since there’s no screening for men and HPV 16 doesn’t cause warts, I'm not sure how a man would think he has it. Unless his female partner tested positive and told him he'd been exposed to the virus.
 cuteguy1878
Msg: 197
view profile
History
Casual blowjobs
Posted: 8/25/2012 2:53:54 PM
I wish I could find an orally fixated woman
 luvtodou
Msg: 198
Casual blowjobs - how to get one
Posted: 8/26/2012 5:10:07 PM
I love it. Like to meet you.
 Misv31
Msg: 199
view profile
History
Casual blowjobs
Posted: 10/27/2012 9:34:24 PM
Eat your heart put
they exsist

Some girls give several a week
And some of us just once in a blue moon
you just got to be nice about asking
 Acehonestlady
Msg: 200
view profile
History
Casual blowjobs
Posted: 10/28/2012 7:52:06 AM
I only opened this as I was wondering if there might be an example of a formal blow job compared to a casual one!!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Casual blowjobs