Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do you touch your partner's head as he/she performs oral?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 cautiousluv
Msg: 101
view profile
History
Do you touch your partner's head as he/she performs oral?Page 5 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
Yes......a lot of times I do....either running my finger's through his hair.....or actually grabbing his hair and holding it there (especially when I'm getting "close") . I also tend to put my hands on both sides of his face....either caressing or guiding. I have longish hair and a lot of it and if I don't pull it back during sex....it tends to get in the way but when it's down.....I absolutely LOVE for the guy to play with my hair and it especially turns me on when he kind of moves my hair over and hold's it so he can see what I'm doing.
 MDIYM59
Msg: 102
Do you touch your partner's head as he/she performs oral?
Posted: 4/21/2012 11:49:38 AM
When I'm giving head, some women like to touch their own breast, some push my head deeper between their thighs while others are grabbing the sheets, some do all of the above. So it's whatever she wants since she's on the receiving end and my aim to please her.

When getting head I do tend to run my fingers through her hair, but sometimes I'm trying to keep their lips and tongue right where I get the most pleasure, right behind the head of my**** It feels good all over but that's the place I want her lips and tongue most of the time.
 bigcalm
Msg: 103
Posted: 6/6/2012 4:24:10 PM
Yes i grab her head while she gives me oral. Sometimes she wants to get her mouth f**ked.

Yes i had my hair grabbed to go down the p***y, she was really rough...
 laughingatliberals
Msg: 104
Posted: 6/6/2012 5:48:52 PM

I thought that's what his ears were for?

Every time i look at Will SMith, I think"Damn!! He must be a master muncher."

Yep they think your head is the steering wheel your ears are the turn signal indicators and they are going to park it where it feels the best!

If they break a neck so be it!.....LOL
 undertheradar707
Msg: 105
Posted: 6/6/2012 5:50:20 PM
Absolutely! And he better, too.
 sol_DYB
Msg: 106
view profile
History
Posted: 6/6/2012 6:52:06 PM
If its good... My hands will graze his scalp.

I mostly do it, cause I know, he knows its a good sign lol.

I've never had some oral I enjoyed. Meh...
 baldguy500
Msg: 107
Posted: 6/7/2012 4:51:28 PM
i'm a lil on the wild side and prefer my bald head slapped....and vice versa......

Oh cut the goody goody crap...get a lil wild once inawhile...it's good for ya
 H74D
Msg: 108
view profile
History
Posted: 6/7/2012 6:08:55 PM

...even a bit of hip action from him isn't bad. At least I know he is enjoying it.

This bodes well for me because my hips just tend to have a mind of their own...
 saveta
Msg: 109
Posted: 6/7/2012 6:21:40 PM
I don't like the grabbing pulling kind of thing. I like sweet, soothing fingers through my hair. Lovely.
 sylvilagus aquaticus
Msg: 110
Posted: 6/7/2012 10:14:00 PM
Over the year, I've come to realize that the lightest, deft touch is the best. Lightly touching hair, keeping it out of the way, a caress of a cheek with a fingertip. Nothing more, and you're generally safe. On occasion, more has been requested and I complied willingly. I've been bitten quite enough to know I don't wish to cause it to happen again, so no thrusting, no sudden grabbing and pulling.

Now, my ex-wife had a method to indicate to me when she was ready for me to stop providing oral treasures to her. By her second to third orgasm, or if she was tired of what I was doing and she 'just wanted me to get it over with', she'd take her flat hand and whap me several times on the back of the head (think - 'whap!whap!whap!whap!whap!whap!whap!whap!) and then adjust so that I could climb upon her in the good old-fashioned missionary style so she could keep her eyes clamped shut and disassociate from what she was doing. Good times . I can't say I miss them a bit.
 sylvilagus aquaticus
Msg: 111
Posted: 6/7/2012 10:17:43 PM
Ah, I left this part out...
Oral was only performed by me. After a few months into the relationship, she decided she was 'too delicate' to reciprocate in any fashion. To my credit, in lo these many years I've only achieved climax via oral twice, neither time with her. That said, it's not anything I expect or desire/ask/beg for.
 Elgalawaat
Msg: 112
view profile
History
Posted: 6/8/2012 1:15:50 AM

For those that perform oral and receive the old head touching, do you like it? Or do you prefer your partner to leave you alone while you do your business.

I like it. It is sort of contact and it means she is having pleasure and says thank you.
 poker_fan_in_nyc
Msg: 113
Posted: 6/8/2012 4:11:53 AM

sylvilagus aquaticus: Oral was only performed by me. After a few months into the relationship, she decided she was 'too delicate' to reciprocate in any fashion. To my credit, in lo these many years I've only achieved climax via oral twice, neither time with her. That said, it's not anything I expect or desire/ask/beg for.

OMG the guy I am with now was in a similar situation with his ex...in his case if he was even lucky enough to get a lick, she would run to the bathroom to spit and gargle if even a little precum came out...so for him he doesn't expect or desire/ask/beg for it...except in his case he never came from oral [until me that is]...He still asks on occasion "you really like the taste of it?"...I mean it really shocks him that I do...it is my pleasure to do it and it's wonderful to be orally connected to someone that way...I always will play with his hair or touch his face...he is getting better with touching me but could be more :D
 gtr1025
Msg: 114
Posted: 6/8/2012 10:28:54 AM
I usually do to a woman what I'd like her to do to me, and tell he so. In the hopes that she will do the same, no matter what it is.
 DoubleParked
Msg: 115
Posted: 6/8/2012 5:49:22 PM
Touching your lover's head as they are doing intimate things is akin to 'closing the circle' and brings the pleasurable act
to a more intimate level than just 'performing oral sex'. Though when thrashing and screaming with pleasure results I might forget what I am doing.
 Gertrude13
Msg: 116
Posted: 6/8/2012 7:48:09 PM
Never tried touching while receiving. Hm. I'd be afraid of suffocating him or something, but sounds interesting...

I kinda like hair pulling whilst I'm at work down there, but if he pushes my head, I bite. Reflexive, maybe. But when it's already halfway down the ol esophagus, it's not nice shove, as it makes the gag reflex almost impossible to control...
 Padawan61
Msg: 117
view profile
History
Posted: 6/8/2012 8:36:30 PM
I prefer to grab her by the ears.
 gtr1025
Msg: 118
Posted: 6/8/2012 9:34:16 PM
Let go of my ear, I know what I'm doing! ~ Tim Allen
 Mr_Dudley
Msg: 119
view profile
History
Posted: 6/10/2012 8:36:18 PM
When she would get close, my ex wife would always guide one of my hands to her nipples and then guide the fingers of the other hand inside her, and then she would grab my head with both hands and grind into my face. I knew that grinding was a sign that she is about to explode, with everything being stimulated at once.

I think when I'm receiving oral I may touch their hair some, but I'm reluctant to grab their head as i don't want to make them gag or anything.
 joemetro3
Msg: 120
view profile
History
Posted: 6/13/2012 2:16:34 AM
got to other wise she doesnt gag on it...o my.
 christyis4real
Msg: 122
Posted: 6/14/2012 2:41:15 PM
I was with a man who always touched my ear all the time when I was giving him oral. He would play with my earring and would caress my whole ear. It was fascinating to me. So, I just automatically moved my hair from near my ear before beginning.
 Padawan61
Msg: 123
view profile
History
Posted: 6/14/2012 7:52:15 PM
^^^^^So I was right. The secret to good oral is in the ears.
 lookingforbigo
Msg: 124
Posted: 6/15/2012 7:04:42 AM
i grab her hair yes but the reason is so i can watch what she is doing to me and or so the video camera and get a good shot.
 LetsBuildSomething
Msg: 125
Posted: 6/15/2012 7:04:43 AM
no, I don't touch her head, since I don't want her to feel like i'm forcing her down.
instead i reach down with my hand(s) and pinch her nipples

if we're 69,
i take use one hand on her breast - pinching nipple(s)
and other hand either play with her cat, or slide a finger up her butt
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do you touch your partner's head as he/she performs oral?