Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do guys like it when u call them daddy in bed?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 andilea
Msg: 26
Do guys like it when u call them daddy in bed?Page 2 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
I would never call a man "daddy" in bed, because I call my father "dad" or "daddy". I know a lot of the hispanic men I talk to use "papi" or "mami" which is fine for me because I don't have anyone I call "papi".
 buzzy9876
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Do guys like it when u call them daddy in bed?
Posted: 6/23/2009 3:46:21 PM

I know a lot of people who call their men "daddy" or "papi" while having sex. And the men go crazy for that.. I personally feel very uncomfortable saying "daddy" in bed

What image does that bring up in your head? Do you think there are deep seated issues on both sides. Do you think it is the same meaning when guys like to have their partner shaved? Okay, you have a shaved vagina, and the woman is calling her man "Daddy." Hello!

No, I do not want my lover calling me Daddy. Ekkkkk.
 ijustneedone
Msg: 28
Posted: 6/23/2009 4:08:07 PM
Shaved vageena makes me uncomfortable. That looks to me like a little girl & though I like petite women & I do like women a bit younger than I--NO COUGARS!--little girls are, well little girls. I don't care if it's Halloween, please do not come to me like a little girl. That above remark does shine a light on women shaving their beautiful mound & subsequently calling a man "Daddy".

Besides...pubic hair is proof that God himself is a muff divin' man.
 buzzy9876
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 6/23/2009 4:21:49 PM

Besides...pubic hair is proof that God himself is a muff divin' man.

EaglesCry68
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 6/23/2009 4:45:26 PM

^^^^ Looks like you clicked on post like 6 times....

Ummm...OK!!
 x EYC x
Msg: 31
Posted: 6/23/2009 5:49:41 PM
I've had some weird sh*t said to me and i wasn't sure whether to be turned on or off. I can say that if i were called either daddy or papi it would be the biggest turnoff i've heard thus far.
 itsallinthesoul
Msg: 32
Posted: 6/23/2009 6:14:21 PM
I've had one man say "Whose your daddy" to which I replied, "Not you" and between those two comments, the mood kinda died right there. I asked him why he said it, he said it made him feel like he was in control....I told him it made me feel uncomfortable so he didn't say it again...yeah I ended up dumping him for being too controlling...go figure eh?
 leatherandlace63
Msg: 33
Posted: 6/23/2009 6:15:20 PM
totally agree with "want to travel"...in a relationship, just dirty talk...can be creepy but in a long term relationship it is what it is...I was with a man for seven years and always referred to him as "big daddy" during sex or otherwise
 RMH_84
Msg: 34
Posted: 6/23/2009 6:51:00 PM
holy multiple posts batman......

IMO - yuck. I'm all for a little dirty talk, but that goes too far.... WAY too far....
 tropicalknights
Msg: 35
Posted: 6/23/2009 6:56:48 PM
No, wait let me think mmmmmmmm NO, and not just no but ==== NO. My kids can call me daddy, even some of there friends call me that, but I do not want to hear that from any woman I'm having sex with. EEwwwwwwwwwww
 spendyourtimewell
Msg: 36
Posted: 6/23/2009 8:18:33 PM
It depends on the tone of voice, if its an aggro deep "DADDY" could be good.
But if she pretends to have just downed a balloon and uses her midget poltergeist voice, well it would be extremly disturbing. I've dated a few latin woman and was married to one , the papi thing aint bad, especially if it is repeated several hundred times in quick seccession with a a few groans thrown in for good measure.

If it ever really made me feel uncomfortable though, I would pause, look her in the eyes, then continue while yelling "oh grandma" at the top of my lungs.
 LeCutter
Msg: 37
Posted: 6/23/2009 8:57:47 PM
Uh most definitely not. That's some seriously weird shit. Things like, 'Master', 'My Lord', 'My Liege', 'God', hell even 'Mein Fuhrer' are OK, but not daddy.

:)
 lover-boy19
Msg: 38
Posted: 6/23/2009 9:19:46 PM
i have never called my lover daddy in bed... so i wouldnt know
 marc100000
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Posted: 6/23/2009 9:42:00 PM
A friend of mine who is recently divorced with 2 teenage daughters who he has custody of goes out with his first woman after the divorce. After a few dates they end up having sex and she constantly is calling him daddy during it.
He asks nicely please dont call me that I have 2 teenage daughters who call me daddy every day and In this case I just cant not think of them.
She basically picked up her clothes said good luck and left.
Ever since then we nicknamed him big daddy
 Rogue Saint
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Posted: 6/23/2009 10:24:51 PM
I'd be totally creeped out by that. I think I'd prefer 'White Eyed Devil' to being called 'Daddy' uhlp, sorry - just threw up in my mouth a little.
 Husbandman
Msg: 41
Posted: 6/23/2009 10:30:45 PM
I like it when I know she's lovin' it.
 justin_8_6
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Posted: 6/24/2009 12:11:38 AM
honestly- its both a bit of a turn on because it has that "im in control" aspect, but at the same time its like "what the f are YOU thinking about??" lol.... for me- if a chick calls my name out- my eyes light up. but hey- thats just me... :)
 windloverr
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Posted: 6/24/2009 12:27:27 AM
Personally, NO. If she can't remember my name, I'd rather answer to "you" or "oh God!"
 WhiteKnightX
Msg: 44
Posted: 6/24/2009 3:42:04 PM
No, it's really creepy. And no words rhyme with silver, either, but so what?
 EaglesCry68
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Posted: 6/24/2009 7:06:54 PM

Things like, 'Master', 'My Lord', 'My Liege', 'God', hell even 'Mein Fuhrer' are OK, but not daddy.

OMG! That SH@T is FUNNY!!!

Ifeellucky
Msg: 46
Posted: 8/5/2009 10:18:08 PM
thats really sick.... anyone who needs to hear that needs therapy
 goshilovey0u
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Posted: 8/5/2009 10:19:54 PM

I know a lot of people who call their men "daddy" or "papi" while having sex. And the men go crazy for that.. I personally feel very uncomfortable saying "daddy" in bed becuz thats the one place where i do not want to think about my dad. So why do men like it so much? and do ALL men like it or some might feel weird about it like me?

Gag.
That request would send me running home, for sure, haha.

I had a guy call me MOMMY... it was just plain creepy.
I tried my hardest to like him.. but the mommy thing was just too much.
 pleasure_principal
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 8/5/2009 10:39:36 PM
A girlfriend who is 14 years younger than me who I dated a few years ago, called me
"daddy" during sex sessions all the time.

It made me feel kind of weird because, although I knew it was supposed to be a turn
on for me (and her too I guess) it was just a constant reminder that she is in her
early 2o's and I am in my later 30's.

So I don't really care for it too much, but I didn't tell her because I really appreciated
the spirit of what she was doing and the sex was really pretty good.

There is another thread floating around in here about hair pulling in doggie..and this
girl insisted on it and liked to have her hands bound too. So when the sex is that good,
I figured I would let her call me anything that got her off like that....

Truth be known, I would have much more preferred to be called "baby" or something.
 Erinlove
Msg: 49
Posted: 8/5/2009 10:41:16 PM
I never had a man make that request. But I said it once and it felt odd :P
 lovemesomemen
Msg: 50
Posted: 8/5/2009 10:47:19 PM
I find it...creepy. Had a guy once ask me (during sex, of course) "You like it when daddy f***s you like this?"

Killed the mood and I pushed him out.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do guys like it when u call them daddy in bed?