Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > ladies and asian men???      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 waveslave67
Msg: 101
ladies and asian men???Page 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
I have dated all races and usually the white women I have been with , I was their first Asian boyfriend. It's strange to hear someone discount an entire group of people even though they consist of 20 plus nationalities. I would look the other way if the person was shallow or a bigot nothing else. I have been to Japan, Thailand, Indonesia, Tahiti, Hawaii, Korea and HK. Nerds or not you'd see plenty of good looking guys.
 YvrGuy2012
Msg: 102
ladies and asian men???
Posted: 3/25/2013 6:06:03 PM
I thought this thread was dead and gone, however it just keeps on coming back ;)

So, what is this chatroom that you speak of , Jaymea, can anyone join or do you have to be a member?

Cheers!
 degasona
Msg: 103
view profile
History
ladies and asian men???
Posted: 3/26/2013 3:37:21 AM
[The Asian men I have known have excluded themselves way before others exclude them in the dating world. They seem to lack confidence - showing a great uncertainty about how to approach women - which is unattractive in any man - regardless of race - creed or colour.]

where did you get this close minded education? Asian man are the highest earnings professionals in this country , smart, hip, articulate, successful, goal oriented and educated as the highest level permit. Did it ever occur to you that Most Asian man are loyal to their race and stick to their own race, where beautiful woman are abundant. They don't need to date outside their race unless there are shortage of Asian woman. Most Asian culture does not used to this free mixing of sex, adultery, fornication and un natural life styles. Perhaps you need to get more educated about their family values , social order and high morals rather than coming here and use derogatory, media wash remarks.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > ladies and asian men???