Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Why do women scratch your back and bite your lip during sex?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Bonspeed
Msg: 26
Why do women scratch your back and bite your lip during sex?Page 2 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)

Does that mean I can pinch or bite your nipples instead??

Yes you may.

When can I expect you over?

HazelRose
Msg: 27
Why do women scratch your back and bite your lip during sex?
Posted: 6/29/2009 12:33:31 AM
WIll not speak for every woman, but I find being animalistic a huge turn on. If the guy is even more animalistic with me, YAY! Skin heals, and swelling goes down in an hour. If the guy (you) does not like it, then grab her hands, and hold them down. That too can be a turn on for some women. The biting, well, when you think she is that turned on, stay away from her mouth. There are other body parts to play with...
 abelian
Msg: 28
Posted: 6/29/2009 5:35:33 AM

Does any guy actually like to get his lip bit while kissing or like to get his back freddy krugered by a woman?

I like it. It's intense. The deeper the scratches, the better.
 shadowette
Msg: 29
Posted: 6/29/2009 5:55:20 AM
Be nice, tell her to stop. I couldn't imagine not liking a little biting and clawing...but eh, i guess its not for everyone...
 DebbieB143
Msg: 30
Posted: 6/29/2009 5:58:13 AM
Oh my, that is more than a little strange. That would have scared the hell out of me. You were a good sport for giving it a try, but I think she is a little "off" ?! I will remember to mention that one! : )
 DebbieB143
Msg: 31
Posted: 6/29/2009 5:59:24 AM
My reply was in response to the poor guy who was choked!
 7rainbows
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 6/29/2009 8:52:11 AM
Debbieb,

Choking/breathplay are quite popular fetishes, i must admit its one that dosnt really attract me, but there are many who are into that on the bdsm scene.

Any activity/play like that should always be discussed between participants first and always have a safeword other than stop. Traffic lights is a good idea, green -yeah more please, amber - i like it but go easy and red - STOP NOW!
 CherylCake
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 6/29/2009 9:14:53 AM
Good Lord, choking! This leads to death when a person decides they like it & try it at home alone. NEVER do the auto-erotic asphixiation. When you read a person died suddenly in their home, or hotel...that's what it is alot of the time. Kicks aren't worth your life, and the backwash it leaves behind. If anyone is thinking about doing this, DON'T DON'T DON'T do it!
 curiosity_27
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 6/29/2009 9:15:51 AM
I usually do things that I want done to me and great sex involves being in sync

I'm not a lip biter, but love when my hair is pulled so I usually tug some hair to get the hint across. Not into back scratching, but I like my back bitten a little not so much that it lands me in the emergency room. Grab her hands and hold them down, that's hot too, or maybe choke her a lil hehe If you want sensual no biters sex AKA lovemaking than do that, and if it happens that you get bitten and a lil scratched up ... have no worries, just remember you got what you were looking for .... sex N quit crying there are some guys on here that have practiced celibacy and not on their terms ;p
 sasa_kiddie
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Posted: 6/29/2009 9:30:07 AM
i dot like to bit lips
but scratch back,i do,or used to hold
u could be very honest to your sexual activities
just tell her,i dot think it hard to accept.
 sasa_kiddie
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 6/29/2009 9:30:39 AM
hahah good point!
 specked
Msg: 37
Posted: 6/29/2009 9:50:05 AM
Everything is negotiated.

If you or they can't negotiate, go back to the pond. :)
 ohio07
Msg: 38
Posted: 6/29/2009 10:03:53 AM
I used to bite the lip, but I learned that less is more for most women in regards to that. As for scratching your back and also biting my neck. HOTT!!!

My God my GF one time scratched down my chest and my back during sex and it was hott! I wasn't sure it would go away, but it did the next day. Her nails weren't even that long, (Thank GOD!) but the next day I had red streaks all over, front and back... It was Wild!

Just how in the hell was I gonna explain that to my roommate? (Ha, ha!) Hmnn, jealous much, buddy! That's when I knew my GF was a F-R-E-A-K!!!
 OutMind
Msg: 39
Posted: 6/29/2009 11:32:07 AM
Dude, women like to be fvcked hard. That is par of our instinct. It's the same that some women love it when you pull their hair while going deep.
 danzandsing
Msg: 40
Posted: 6/29/2009 12:03:09 PM
I'm thinking.....

Marking territory. Dude, don't you know that kitties mark their territory?
 BigDaddyJinx
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Posted: 6/29/2009 1:37:40 PM

What is going on with this?

Does any guy actually like to get his lip bit while kissing or like to get his back freddy krugered by a woman?

I can't stand it and have no idea how the majority of dudes could like it...

OP -- Are you kidding me? It's primal and almost savage.

And yes, I'm a HUGE fan of it.

When we're kissing and the passion explodes into a biting/scratching session...that's such a turn on. It's animalistic in its own right. Highly intoxicating. Like they wanna devour you whole.

MMMMmmmmmmMmmmmMMMmmmm...damn.

When the biting/scratching starts, I get lost in that moment too. I start tugging her lips (gently) between my teeth, and I grip her hips or back or whatever else is exposed and handy. This usually elicits deep moans and further passion explosion from both sides. And it just gets better when the actual sex begins.

H A W T.

But as you mentioned, it's not for everyone. Some don't like it but will play along, and others outright hate it.

What would you say to a girl who does that and you don't like it? I think if I said "I don't like this" the girl would leave and I would end up masturbating to my copy of the blue lagoon on BETA.

What would I say? Stop comes to mind. If she's doing something I don't like, I'll say something about it. If she decides that I'm no longer any fun and she wants to leave, then so be it. We don't all like the same things, and if one "expects" it to be that way, then they're in for some disappointment. If she couldn't handle me saying stop, then I'm better off without her.

Pretty simple.
 WalkingInLondon
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Posted: 6/29/2009 1:44:47 PM
LOL, My bf likes it, it means he's hitting the 'spot', but then he flips me and my face is in the pillow and I'm screaming his name, so if you don't like it, flip em!

If you have a problem with the way your girl react when you're giving her the big O, then you are a moron, get out your movie and lube and let a man who will appreciate a woman who is secure enough to express herself do the job!
Beth
 thecheekychick
Msg: 43
Posted: 6/29/2009 1:47:51 PM
Be a man and take it! haha
 Leeanne
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Posted: 6/29/2009 3:54:46 PM
Some nibbling may occur - but biting - naw! Gripping - but no scratching!
Communicate your likes and dislikes to avoid any situations that turn you off - plain and simple!
 ICQRUCKING2
Msg: 45
Posted: 6/29/2009 3:59:28 PM
Rabies? Demonic possession? Werewolfism...and if your really lucky all three!
 13islucky
Msg: 46
Posted: 6/29/2009 6:31:17 PM
WHO CARES YOUR GETTING LAID! PULL HER HAIR BITE HER SHOULDER!

Hell smack her ass while your at it!

Man up and grab on and enjoy the ride!
 daydream angel
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Posted: 6/29/2009 7:48:27 PM
answer to ya question, perhaps shes inexperienced and doesnt know what else she can do.
experience tells ya to read the person feel them out. some like lip biting and back scratching . some like tenderness. many like the wrestle you till I get mine and kindly undo the head lock when finnished and tap out. the key is comunication on both parts.
 Svetlana Blue
Msg: 48
Posted: 6/29/2009 8:20:34 PM
I like a man to do me like he is mad at me. And if he can handle it, he will get some of it back. Need I say more? Why do we do these two things? If that is all my habds amd mouth have access to at the time...that is what is happening. Next.
 Nick615
Msg: 49
Posted: 6/29/2009 8:23:44 PM
I like some biting a scratching. SOME. I don't want to be "Freddy Krugered" by a woman, but the last time I hooked up with this hot girl in Palm Beach, she playfully gave me a little nibble and said that she had a bit of a biting fetish. My response: "So you like to bite AND be bitten??" ::kisses her and bites her BACK:: lol I can take a little roughness. I'll allow it! lol
 danzandsing
Msg: 50
Posted: 6/29/2009 8:23:50 PM
Lips, you personally wrote that to get me hot and bothered, didn't you?

Danz
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Why do women scratch your back and bite your lip during sex?