Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > New, specific question about squirting      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 *~*Karen*~*
Msg: 26
New, specific question about squirtingPage 2 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
I agree, it IS the greatest feeling ever. I can have orgasms without squirting, but when I squirt, WOW-- That's how I want to have orgasms for the rest of my life
 mcbobly
Msg: 27
view profile
History
New, specific question about squirting
Posted: 6/30/2009 12:29:11 AM

I know for sure it is such an ego trip for the guy who makes a woman squirt ....its like ...mission accomplished

Indeed, and I am still waiting to experience this kick ass accomplishment one day, and do I think it would be worth the mess? in a word, HELL YA! I think that would rock big time and the mess would definitely make it worth it. Let it flow OP.
 batdann
Msg: 28
Posted: 6/30/2009 12:31:34 AM
Everyone likes a lil bitt of squirt action????
 Cochyn
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 6/30/2009 8:11:33 AM
This is way to funny. Squirting for a woman is way more mental than physical as far as enjoyment is concerned.

I love to make my man happy because usually, if you're with the right man, if you make him happy then he'll make you doubly happy. It's a weird power rush for me to. I suppose this is why I like giving head so much.

I never applied the squirting thing to this concept before though till my BF brought it up and said he'd never had the experience of being with someone. He was totally fascinated by it. So we went in the bedroom and we orally pleasured each other till it happened. I've found it works best when I'm on top. I do it a lot with oral and toys at the same time but the toy usually prevents the guy from seeing it first hand.

I agree with your friend, it makes no difference to me physically. It all feels the same and I'm not complaining. The look on his face though will forever be ingrained in my mind. Especially when he squeeled, 'can we do that again!'.
 SweetnSensualForYou
Msg: 30
Posted: 6/30/2009 8:20:01 AM
Personally i love the feel of it when i squirt, expecially when i squirt hard and it gushes.....either way an orgasm feels great!! To me, its worth the mess and worth seeing the guy pleased but thats just me!
 Darkhorseman
Msg: 31
Posted: 6/30/2009 8:21:01 AM
It ain't pee, doesn't smell like pee, taste like pee .... ummm better take that back ... I've never tasted pee ... but it doesn't taste like pee smells like it would taste ... and it is not the same colour as pee.

I wouldn't get too hung up on the "squirt/don't squirt" thing though. I have witnessed some pretty intense orgasms without an accompanying geyser.

If you do, enjoy. If you don't but you want to, try ... but not too hard. If you don't and don't want to keep on doing what feels good.
 jeeperspeepers
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 6/30/2009 11:11:31 AM
Agree there is no feeling that is better...however, it can be embarrassing the first time it happens with a new partner that doesn't understand or has never experienced "squirting" with a previous partner. Everyone should read the forums to get their education. I could have saved a lot of money, had I read the forums when it first happened to me. I thought something was broke...went to several doctors to find out what had happened, only to find out that something wonderful, but messy had changed in me.
 kthyg
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 6/30/2009 2:26:29 PM

mean, she doesn't have to gush fluids out of her urethra to have an orgasm.

First, it's not out of her uretha as you would know if you had any knowledge of the female anatomy.

Second, no,she doesn't HAVE to do anything including having sex with you. That's my response to someone who can't handle a full sexual experience with me. A nice, bye, have a nice life seems to solve the conflict very nicely.
 Ssongbird
Msg: 34
Posted: 6/30/2009 2:51:25 PM
SandorB - We're not talking about getting a kick outta gushing everywhere. We are comparing a squirting kind of orgasm to the more common type. Otherwise we could just pull out the quirt guns in the bedroom as 1 poster suggested, and in the heat wave we're having in Sacramento, that might just win out right now anyway.
 DAVE632
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Posted: 6/30/2009 4:37:16 PM
Between THAT ...

A nice, bye, have a nice life seems to solve the conflict very nicely.

and breaking out the quirt gunz and having AT each other I'll pick the quirt guns every time.

What calbre is quirt BTW????

quirt quirt gotcha quirt

s

The people who just don't get the hole (sic) gush / squirt / ejaculate thingie that we're talking about ... not their fault. I just wundur WHY people with NO interest and NO knowledge of something insist on posting anyway.

dum dum 'quirt dum

13karat
Msg: 36
Posted: 6/30/2009 8:38:04 PM

Is it a better for you or just different?

Definitely better, not just different.... much more intense.

Basically I want to find out if it's worth the mess

What mess? ... just use a towel underneath yourselves and wash it later. Unless you squirt a gallon or two, you won't even have a wet spot.
 mcbobly
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Posted: 7/1/2009 3:02:02 PM

i mean, she doesn't have to gush fluids out of her urethra to have an orgasm.

seems rather pointless. i don't know why everyone is going ape shit over this

Must be a real thrill in the bedroom. I bet his SO is one very happy and well pleased woman...........NOT, I can imagine the poor girls misery.
Msg: 38
Posted: 7/1/2009 3:20:25 PM
Its great to take your woman to this level.I dont mind cleaning up the mess besides,its only water.
 DMVHOMIE83
Msg: 39
Posted: 7/1/2009 5:47:01 PM
i luv it da wetter da better hell yeah
 Patricio2012
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Posted: 7/1/2009 6:03:01 PM
You probably don't have any control over it, either you squirt or you don't. I'm not sure you could learn some type of technique. I met a woman here who said she squirted, but only only during normal intercourse. She said oral, clitoral stimulation would not work. I was disappointed since that negated 85% of my bedroom repetoire.
 dawn1114
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Posted: 7/1/2009 6:33:36 PM

Is it a better for you or just different?

I'm in the "just different" not "better" camp.
 HeathenX
Msg: 42
Posted: 7/1/2009 7:09:21 PM
Squirting is definitely more enjoyable. Especially if it's something the man enjoys. It makes the shared experience that much more intense. The first time it happened the ex and I were confused but quickly embraced it. Since then, I have taught myself and some friends how to do it on command. Works generally if I am hydrated enough, but when I do it it's like the flood gates open. I find a waterproof mattress pad works rather nicely!
 13karat
Msg: 43
Posted: 7/1/2009 7:09:44 PM

You probably don't have any control over it, either you squirt or you don't. I'm not sure you could learn some type of technique.

@patinando - read some of the posts by Dave632, the poster a few posts up....he has a very good thread on the hows of it..... and yes, it can definitely be learned. Or email him, he is very open to teaching people - it is a bit of a teaching mission to him.
 kmm52072
Msg: 44
Posted: 7/1/2009 7:19:30 PM
I squirt, I gush, I cum, I am multi-orgasmic......to me squirting just feels different, there is a 'pressure release' (if you will call it that) when squirting. After I squirt (depending on the amount) I feel drained.
 prime45
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Posted: 7/1/2009 7:27:21 PM
The remedy is very simple for the squirter, bring towels to bed, to catch the puddle. More than one layer is helpful, depending on the talent of the person who makes you squirt! Plus for those that this happens to often you get dehydrated, so having a glass of cold water close by helps!
 milklover
Msg: 46
Posted: 7/2/2009 3:59:04 PM
It would be worth the mess for me. I wouldn't mind at all having a squirter in my bed
 carelesswhisper00
Msg: 47
Posted: 7/2/2009 4:54:18 PM
Being a squirter myself I can say I absolutely love it. I can have both types of orgasms but can remember a time when I didn't. Practice should never be overrated in this area. It is even more enjoyable to see a mans face when you explode, even multiple times. The mess is not a bother at all.
 velvet.treasures
Msg: 48
Posted: 7/6/2009 1:53:20 AM
You are absolutely right that once you "learn" how to do it that it is hard to unlearn and it does get in the way of spontaneous sex because of the residual "mess"

Anyone know a technique to keep it from happening...
 DAVE632
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Posted: 7/7/2009 8:23:50 PM
I posed that same question to a lady who sent me an private message.

Anyone know a technique to keep it from happening...

When I want to do it, I just open up my urethra and push as I orgasm and it either spurts out or sprays out. There seems to be a direct correlation to my level of arousal, time of my cycle and the amount time stimulating the g-spot. If I don't want to squirt, I don't open my urethra.

If I don't ejaculate there isn't any bad physical experience ...just feeling engorged like I've just been stimulated without release. When I have my first orgasm it is very intense but not as much liquid as during the second less intense but more liquid orgasm. As far as the liquid not coming out...I'm guessing it must get reabsorbed.

The answer SOUNDS kind of simple. Perhaps too simple for many to understand. perhaps not. I think if you ladies have been doing your kegel exercises then this explanation may sound sensible and be easier than I would have guessed to accomplish.

Any more ladies want to add to this?
 thunderingcolt
Msg: 50
I can't speak for....
Posted: 7/16/2009 12:50:01 PM
everyone.

But, I think a guy really feels like he's connected when a girl does that.
(like he has really put her in a special place.....)
i don't know about the rest of the male population...but that is what I am THERE for.

I know the first time that a girl did that to me, i was like ?WTF?....then.....ok..coolness.
: P

also, don't forget to start a thread about the different 'styles'.......!!!!

oh...and I give it a big for the mess..........and I'll sleep in it.
lololollll.....
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > New, specific question about squirting