Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > New, specific question about squirting      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 barefootkitten
Msg: 76
view profile
History
New, specific question about squirtingPage 4 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
For me, it's not more intense at all, just different. Worth the mess? Hard to say really....because it's not more intense for me than the orgasms I get from regular intercourse (in fact, I probably cum harder during intercourse than I do when I squirt), whether the mess is worth it really depends on whether or not it turns my partner on (I guess you could say I'm just ambivalent about whether or not I squirt). I cum multiple times, EVERY TIME I have sex, so it really doesn't matter to me whether I squirt during it or not as it's not more intense (for me) to squirt than it is to cum in other ways.
 sschooly
Msg: 77
New, specific question about squirting
Posted: 9/21/2011 9:50:09 PM
I'd have to say it's better and different. A regular O is good but, for me anyway, squirting is so much better.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 78
view profile
History
Posted: 9/21/2011 9:54:27 PM

Basically I want to find out if it's worth the mess.

Depends on what you consider worth it.
 frankiej32
Msg: 79
Posted: 9/22/2011 12:38:51 AM
my ex was a squirter and it was amazing!
 OpenHorizons27
Msg: 80
Looks are deceiving!
Posted: 9/22/2011 1:39:35 AM
You're absolutely right....every woman can teach herself..and every woman should....its far more intense than a regular orgasm for the majority of women and it comes about (no pun intended) from mentally relaxing as well as physically.

It surprises me that some women still don't know that they can ejculate....experiment with yourselves
 Kariann71
Msg: 81
view profile
History
Looks are deceiving!
Posted: 9/22/2011 5:41:17 AM

You're absolutely right....every woman can teach herself..and every woman should....its far more intense than a regular orgasm for the majority of women and it comes about (no pun intended) from mentally relaxing as well as physically.

It surprises me that some women still don't know that they can ejculate....experiment with yourselves

Well said. I was in my 30's before I learned about this cool phenomenon. I bought some books (yes, I'm a nerd... lol) and with a little practice it became easy to do. It's definitely worth it! It really does feel amazing!
 PixieCatRN
Msg: 82
Looks are deceiving!
Posted: 9/22/2011 7:08:59 AM
Squirting for me is AMAZING!!!

It is different from a "dry" orgasm but it's SOOOO much better because of me, I can only have a dry orgasm with clitoral stimulation and I squirt with intercourse. There is nothing hotter to me than when I can cum all over my man! Isn't that what all guys want anyway? To know they did an amazing job?? We can fake an orgasm... But there's not faking a squirting orgasm!!!
 gentleplus
Msg: 83
view profile
History
More on Squirting
Posted: 9/22/2011 7:44:17 AM
If there is no flood then maybe it was a dud.... LOL
 Bigspoon80
Msg: 84
Looks are deceiving!
Posted: 9/22/2011 7:46:22 AM
^^^^ What Pixie says. All the proof is laid out there in front of ya. I did my job and the wet mess is my proof.
 wyattc
Msg: 85
Looks are deceiving!
Posted: 9/22/2011 9:36:20 AM
I have played with a few ladies who can squirt and they swear it is the BEST. I came up with the idea of using a flannel backed table cloth with the flannel side up to keep from soaking the mattress. I put a folded towel under my lady's bottom and then proceed to satisfy her orally. For me it is the most intense sexual experience there is> When she squirts on my face, the taste, smell, feel, heat, wetnesss...it is a true smorgasboard of sensuality.
 PixieCatRN
Msg: 86
Looks are deceiving!
Posted: 9/22/2011 9:45:18 AM
I don't think I've ever actually heard of a guy that's okay with his girl squirting in his face, even for the ones who love it!!
 WinstonDoubtfire
Msg: 87
view profile
History
Looks are deceiving!
Posted: 9/22/2011 11:00:21 AM
An ex used to blast me in the face with her love potion # 9...lol. It actually revved my engine even fiercer. She'd always apologize but I'd tell her to to enjoy the ride and go with the flow.
 totalazzhole
Msg: 88
Looks are deceiving!
Posted: 9/22/2011 11:36:17 AM

Oh if I had a boyfriend, he'd be swimmin in my come every night {/quote]

hot dayum, can I be your b/f? :)_

I don't think I've ever actually heard of a guy that's okay with his girl squirting in his face, even for the ones who love it!!

I love it, and or..making her squirt with my finger(s) while licking too..try to lick up all the juice running down her legs, azz-crack, etc.

In warmer weather when we were in a high-rise (10th floor) used to go out on balcony with an ex., make her squirt..flood the floor, a big puddle..all down her legs..it would run over the side.. neighbors below got a bit of perfume? :)
 totalazzhole
Msg: 89
Looks are deceiving!
Posted: 9/22/2011 11:36:53 AM

Oh if I had a boyfriend, he'd be swimmin in my come every night {/quote]

hot dayum, can I be your b/f? :)_

I love it, and or..making her squirt with my finger(s) while licking too..try to lick up all the juice running down her legs, azz-crack, etc.

In warmer weather when we were in a high-rise (10th floor) used to go out on balcony with an ex., make her squirt..flood the floor, a big puddle..all down her legs..it would run over the side.. neighbors below got a bit of perfume? :)

Guess it varies by the woman, I am not one , obviously, but for her it was VERY intense & enjoyable!
 no_1_bby
Msg: 90
view profile
History
Looks are deceiving!
Posted: 9/22/2011 12:23:00 PM

You should meet my guy.
 sassyscorpiochick
Msg: 91
view profile
History
Looks are deceiving!
Posted: 9/22/2011 3:16:57 PM
So how do you teach this to yourself?
 LezlieJ
Msg: 92
Posted: 9/22/2011 7:19:37 PM
Squirting is far different than the orally stimulated 'O', but identical to the Orgasm from being penetrated. Whether stimulated with a man, a toy, or fingers, the squirt response comes. And it is wonderful. Stimulation of that little-round-racquetball-feeling body part tucked up inside. May not be 'better', but is just as delicious feeling ....
 Sasyecats
Msg: 93
Posted: 9/22/2011 7:44:32 PM
Like any other orgasm it can very. For me sometimes it can be a bit uneventful.. and just messy or mind blowing...varies depending on stimulation. If all 3 spots get attention it's beyond awesome, but that's a given even if you don't squirt.
 Sunflowers123
Msg: 94
Posted: 9/22/2011 7:53:25 PM
For me---totally a different sensation...and yes, TOTALLY worth the mess!!!
 femaleandflirty
Msg: 95
Posted: 9/22/2011 9:17:07 PM
I agree we dont need another thread about squirting.....
 addictedpoetess
Msg: 96
Posted: 9/23/2011 4:23:00 AM
to the poster who said: it's not pee

NO, it is pee

it's pee
differently wired orgasm muscles
that make the pee
come out of the bladder

I used to do it when I was like eight or nine masturbating
but not since

I guess I've learned to control my muscles better

I can't believe i"m writing this

it's still pee
the chicks aren't
ejaculating
they are peeing

nuf
said
 Kariann71
Msg: 97
view profile
History
Posted: 9/23/2011 6:28:27 AM
Addicted, do some research please. There are plenty of medical sites that address this phenomenon.

Doctors have taken samples, stupied the chemical makeup and verified that a females ejaculate is NOT urine. It closely resembles a man's ejaculate, but is slightly different and has a higher water content.

differently wired orgasm muscles
that make the pee
come out of the bladder

How some women can no so little about their own bodies is beyond me... No offense intended. Just a fact hun.
 Kariann71
Msg: 98
view profile
History
Posted: 9/23/2011 6:29:45 AM
meant to say "know so little"... not sure what happened to the k and the w. lol
 WinstonDoubtfire
Msg: 99
view profile
History
Posted: 9/23/2011 6:44:09 AM
Yeah, there may be a slight percentage of urine in there, but I can tell you for sure it isn't 100% pee. Kinda odd that a man knows more about a woman's body than a woman. Someone needs to do some 'exploring' eh?
 bilby886
Msg: 100
view profile
History
Posted: 9/23/2011 7:29:03 AM
I have to aggree with the above except for one thing.

the urine is mixed with the "spit" of the hairy toothless panty troll......

WGAF! If you're so concerned take a sample and get it spirographed at a medical lab.

*It just soooooo haapenz I do have operational afore-said-a-mentioned spirograph*

she finally left me :-( .... my spellchecker left me.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > New, specific question about squirting