Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Suggestive Photos Sexy Pics on Bios      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 TruthinessIncorporate
Msg: 26
Suggestive Photos Sexy Pics on BiosPage 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
You're 200 pounds...plus or minus 10 pounds..probably plus...

Truth, it's like being at the carnival-TruthinessInc
 Michaelann
Msg: 27
Suggestive Photos Sexy Pics on Bios
Posted: 7/5/2009 9:51:44 PM
in response to TruthinessIncorporate,^ ouch!
But I have to say, you have come closer than anyone else EVER has. In fact, no one has even guessed over 140.
But you're still nearly 20 pounds wrong.
 abelian
Msg: 28
Posted: 7/5/2009 10:02:48 PM

Who says a woman looking for a relationship instead of a quickie doesn't have the right to use sensuality to attract a guy,

A woman has the right to attract a guy any way she wants. She doesn't have the right to complain about the guys she attracts nor does she have the right to insist on only positive comments.
 AmericanNinja
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 7/5/2009 10:27:58 PM
Women fish for compliments. Hence, plenty of fish.
 Spoken For
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 7/5/2009 10:28:20 PM
I know, they always crack me up when they are on here whining that no one will take them seriously.
 TxWheels
Msg: 31
Posted: 7/5/2009 10:30:05 PM
Or plenty of flesh.
 AmericanNinja
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 7/5/2009 10:34:55 PM
if by plenty of flesh, you mean a lot of fat women, then yes.. there is a certain plenty of their flesh here.
 SweetieGuy_81
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 7/5/2009 10:53:29 PM
I find it offputting to see pics of them with hardly any clothes on them...i guess i am old fashioned. lol
 Gwendolyn2010
Msg: 34
Posted: 7/5/2009 10:58:16 PM

A woman has the right to attract a guy any way she wants. She doesn't have the right to complain about the guys she attracts nor does she have the right to insist on only positive comments.

Actually, she does have the RIGHT to complain--there isn't any law against it.

In addition, I have found it doesn't matter what type of pics I post on my profile: I still get the "hey, babe, u wanna do it" emails.
 TxWheels
Msg: 35
Posted: 7/5/2009 11:00:22 PM
Plenty of flesh meaning that there are a lot of women on here who seem to think the only way they can catch a man is to have as little clothes on as possible.
 Gwendolyn2010
Msg: 36
Posted: 7/5/2009 11:27:28 PM

Plenty of flesh meaning that there are a lot of women on here who seem to think the only way they can catch a man is to have as little clothes on as possible.

I am sure that someone pointed this out, but there are loads of man-shots with no shirts and not a few in shorts.
 robfish
Msg: 37
Posted: 7/6/2009 12:14:50 AM
Maybe they are lacking in intelligence and personality and figure the best way to get a full inbox is to show as much skin as possible......then they wonder why the majority of messages they receive are from sex crazed perverts.
 HazelRose
Msg: 38
Posted: 7/6/2009 12:46:12 AM
I just find the pics where you either see the flash of the cell phone or the entirety of it in the mirror hysterical. Sexy pics, well it depends on what you write in your bio. If you are trying to get a nice guy who is not into casual crappy realationships or the random booty call, lose the ho clothes. To the guys who flash their pecs or less, don't be surprised if you get a less than wonderful gal to notice you.

People use those types of photos to grab attention because they assume that the most important part of themself is worthless comapred to their "assets".

Personally, I love a nice smile with a great intro since I love eyes. If I like you, we will see each other to soon enough...
 Hooyahhh
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Posted: 7/6/2009 5:04:38 AM
Here is my problem with the entire suggestive photo thing. Shorter skirts are fine women wear those in public and a great pair of legs ??Not that big of a deal. Shorts, skirts, dresses etc etc. Now, you can make them vulgar but in every day life, I think they look nice. That wasnt my point, nor was it to start a Jenny Craig beatdown. In my experiences from dating, when a man and woman meet, we dont shake hands then reach for our half naked pictures and exchange them in person. She says, "by the way, here is what I look like in my underwear, heres a shot of me bum, and here is the latest push up bra from Victoria." He says "Heres a awesome shot of my chest, and heres one of my abs." Now, how many of you have actually done that? Which lead me to my very first question, Why do so many post it for millions to see on the net? If they are actually trying to meet the right one? I really dont understand that. All opinions for the most part were really good and I thank you for the information. I got a few emails and even email warnings about people on here...For the record! Skirts are fine as are shorts and dresses in my opinion. Like I said women wear those on dates. What they shouldnt wear on a date is a thong and panties set, only a thong and panties I should say, or a two piece "Rio" style bikini..Also, we all have our moments of being less neat..How ever, we shouldnt get dressed to the 9's or undressed..LOL...all the while the room in the photo looks like a bomb went off at a garbage dump..Holy Lord!! I once saw opened cans of food, female hygine produts on the counter in one girls photo, but she looked "SEXY"...Have fun guys...and gals..
 Gwendolyn2010
Msg: 40
Posted: 7/6/2009 5:39:10 AM

In my experiences from dating, when a man and woman meet, we dont shake hands then reach for our half naked pictures and exchange them in person.

Of course, you are right, but it is amazing what people will do--and not necessarily on dates.

I had an erstwhile friend a few years back who was in grad school with me. My then SO and I met her for sushi one day. She had a big envelope with her and when we sat, she gave it to me, saying, "Here's something I would like for you to see--I am proud of myself."

When I opened them, there were about 10 or so "arty" nude pictures of her. She did NOT have an attractive body! As I gawked, unable to look away (like the scene of an accident), she grabbed a couple and handed them to my SO, telling him, "You can see, too." At that moment, the male server came up behind me and said, "Oh, nice pictures!" in a thick Asian accent.

She grabbed them, stuffed them in the envelope and said huffily, "I didn't mean for him to see them."

For the life of me, I still can't figure out the difference between my SO (whom she had NEVER met prior to lunch) and the server seeing the pictures.

It takes all kinds.
 abelian
Msg: 41
Posted: 7/6/2009 8:10:38 AM
Actually, she does have the RIGHT to complain--there isn't any law against it.

I stand corrected.

In addition, I have found it doesn't matter what type of pics I post on my profile: I still get the "hey, babe, u wanna do it" emails.

You could always remove your photos. (Yes, I've contacted quite a few women without photos, so I'm not being cavalier in suggesting that.)
 ColonelIngus
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Posted: 7/6/2009 8:20:06 AM

I am only wondering why SOME women here show so much in their introductions?

Last year, over 500,000 women got breast implants. At the very same time all the laws which would make any man who responded to those larger breasts into a rapist got broadened, expanded, and made more vague and subjective. The more the law pushes men away from women, the more overtly sexual women have to become in order to attract men’s attention at all because they're stuck in a certain paradigme and can't think of any other way to be "attractive".
 RushLuv
Msg: 43
Posted: 7/6/2009 8:27:53 AM

I am sure that someone pointed this out, but there are loads of man-shots with no shirts and not a few in shorts.

Oh yes. Kinda like the photos a lot of them have with their pants so far down, that you could almost see their "friendly buddy."

I've seen photos of men posted with their bare a$$es hanging out(I don't mean teasers like the one I have). That's in full. I've seen nudity, and the whole nine coming from men on this site.

Hypocracy goes a long way.
 Gwendolyn2010
Msg: 44
Posted: 7/6/2009 8:35:42 AM

You could always remove your photos. (Yes, I've contacted quite a few women without photos, so I'm not being cavalier in suggesting that.)

I am a visual person. I want to see a photo of a man before I talk with him and if I don't show the same courtesy, I would be remiss.

And I don't seem to mind the stupid/sexist emails as much as some women do; I like to play with the idiots on occasion before cutting them loose. Warped, I know. I have the complete ability to tell them to piss off, to not answer, etc.

the more overtly sexual women have to become in order to attract men’s attention at all because they're stuck in a certain paradigme and can't think of any other way to be "attractive".

Men certainly keep contributing to this paradigm. I would bet money that the stereotypical librarian or English teacher picture of a straightlaced woman with her hair in a tight bun, wearing a turtleneck, looking prim and severe will NOT get as much attention, even if her profile is well written, witty, and shows her intelligence, as a woman showing legs or cleavage.

I have seen pictures of butt ugly and/or obese women on the lists of many favorites. Their profiles say nothing, but they have extremely provocative pictures. It must be a rush for these women to get attention online that I imagine they do not get in real life.

There is nothing wrong with being overtly sexual, but women need to know how to handle the attention it brings to them. I think it is hypocritical and a bit stupid of women to show cleavage and then complain that men look.

And men need to understand that because a woman is overtly sexual, it does NOT mean she wants to have sex with every Tom,**** and Harry who comes along: looking at cleavage, etc., is expected, but touching or not backing off when told "no" is another matter.
 Janet4ever
Msg: 45
Posted: 7/6/2009 8:41:41 AM

I think it is hypocritical and a bit stupid of women to show cleavage and then complain that men look.

I agree with you... but I think most of the time they are actually bragging in disguise.
 abelian
Msg: 46
Posted: 7/6/2009 9:12:28 AM
And I don't seem to mind the stupid/sexist emails as much as some women do; I like to play with the idiots on occasion before cutting them loose. Warped, I know. I have the complete ability to tell them to piss off, to not answer, etc.

Actually, that seems quite normal. It's more fun to do that than get pissed off.

I agree with you... but I think most of the time they are actually bragging in disguise.

I'm quite sure of that. They only get pissed off when called on it, due to an inflated sense of their own ability to snow people.
 Ifeellucky
Msg: 47
Posted: 7/6/2009 9:14:33 AM
too each his own.... too many people think this is serious business...its a dating site, if you meet a nice person, and have fun with it along the way...who cares what picture is up there... men, are men, they will undress you reguardless of what is up there, if someone chooses to show playful pictures, leave them alone to do it...if she/he is not for you, move on.
 Gwendolyn2010
Msg: 48
Posted: 7/6/2009 9:25:46 AM

Janet, and I agree with you.

too many people think this is serious business...its a dating site, if you meet a nice person, and have fun with it along the way...who cares what picture is up there... men, are men, they will undress you reguardless of what is up there, if someone chooses to show playful pictures, leave them alone to do it...if she/he is not for you, move on.

Awomen, sister!
 TruthinessIncorporate
Msg: 49
Posted: 7/6/2009 9:29:37 AM
"in response to TruthinessIncorporate,^ ouch! "

ouch? really?

"But I have to say, you have come closer than anyone else EVER has. In fact, no one has even guessed over 140. "

140 pounds!! *shaking head* peoplereally belive theyr'e being nice when tey say these things..truely terrifying.

"But you're still nearly 20 pounds wrong. "

20 pounds? so you're 180 or 220...and I did throw in my plus or minus 10 pounds simply because 10 pounds on almost anyone can be hard to see a loss or gain of.

But if you're 180 pounds, you would actually surprise me.

Truth, I request your attention to the center of the ring-TruthinessInc
 edencapwell
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Posted: 7/6/2009 11:09:08 AM
probably because they are desperate and have low self-esteem. they think the only way to get a guy's attention is to pose half-naked with their boobs exposed. if you are halfway attractive, you don't need pics like that. if a man is interested, he WILL notice you. no need to be half nude.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Suggestive Photos Sexy Pics on Bios