Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Leg Men? Boob Men? Hip men? Butt men? Huh??!!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 farceur
Msg: 26
Leg Men? Boob Men? Hip men? Butt men? Huh??!!Page 2 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
I don't know if you can classify men by which body parts they favor. They all seem to wind up paying attention to one in particular. Myself, I'm an ankle and ear man. I like seeing a nice pair of ankles beside a nice pair of ears.
 windloverr
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Leg Men? Boob Men? Hip men? Butt men? Huh??!!
Posted: 7/7/2009 4:56:53 PM
Like anything else, any time you generalize, you're going to leave huge holes. Yes, SOME men, as some women, absolutely have their favorite body parts; AND are overt about it. Actually, I believe that we all have our favorites; it's just that we may not actually be aware of it. Those who are overt about it will say "I will only date someone with a D cup or bigger"; or "He has got to have a nice a$$"; while the rest of us MAY have our preferences, they just tend to manifest without our being aware of it. The way to figure it out is to look back and analyze the people you've dated, and been most attracted to, and see what they have in common. I know that I absolutely will not "rule out" anyone based on hair color, or any other physical trait, (other than grossly obese...sorry); and I've always contended that I didn't have preferences. However, years ago (in college actually) I got to thinking about it, and realized that I had dated a significantly disproportionate number of red heads; I also gravitated towards a flat belly. However, I married a blonde, and have had significant LTR's with brunettes, and women who did not have rock hard abs. I've also dated women with everything from A cup to DD; and between 5'1" and 6'. I tend to view the person as a whole, and appreciate whatever it is that she has to offer.
Like I feel like hips and legs are not as big a deal as they used to be, but now almost every man is a boob man.
I feel like this is multifactorial. First, slight variations in breasts manifests as significantly different visually; where as there has to be a significant difference in legs for the distinction to be made. Also, there is marketing, and the media; who have the extraordinary power of telling us what is desirable, and what is not; and convincing us of what we like. There is also the fact that, regarding legs, you pretty much have to live with what you've got; whereas breasts are very easy to modify or "enhance". If you look at surveys, and actual data, you'll find that there really isn't a most desirable breast size. If there was, there would be a disproportionate number of large, or small, breasted women in different socioeconomic or cultural groups; with the "desired" type being in the desired group; ie wealthy vs poor; or attached/married vs single/divorced; and there is no such distinction.
 Zebra Circle
Msg: 28
Posted: 7/7/2009 5:07:47 PM
I am ...

-- a foot man (love a woman's barenaked feet)

-- a butt man (like 'em big and round)

-- a leg man (like 'em thick and meaty -- but not obese)

-- a hairy leg man (a woman's legs covered in their hair is fantastic)

-- a nipple man (big like thumbs -- I could care less about size)

-- a hairy underarm man (love a woman who leaves her pits unshaved)

-- a tummy man (like a little pudge there, with a naval ring)

-- a big, distinct nose man (like a good-sized honker)

I hope that helps answer your question.
 angelonely
Msg: 29
Posted: 7/7/2009 5:13:41 PM
Very simply...CURVES BAAABY!

I love a woman that looks like a WOMAN.
 MsMicki
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 7/7/2009 6:20:16 PM
You seem to be doing alot of generalizing lately!!
Just how do you know "almost every man is a boob man" ??

Men like women.
Women like men.
Sure , we all have certain attributes that attract our eyes first.....but I guarantee you....everyone is checking out the rest of the package next!
 MoFuzz
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 7/7/2009 8:38:55 PM
As Jerry said to Elaine on Seinfeld: "Why would you think I'm a leg man? I got legs, what do I need legs for? Now breasts on the other hand..."
 DocElffington
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 7/8/2009 1:30:20 AM
In some extreme, religious conservative states...............

There are ankle men!
 Ashley2100
Msg: 33
Posted: 7/8/2009 4:35:33 AM

As Jerry said to Elaine on Seinfeld: "Why would you think I'm a leg man? I got legs, what do I need legs for? Now breasts on the other hand..."

hahahaha that is the first thing I thought of in reading this thread...well done my friend, well done. lol
 oohlala21
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 7/8/2009 5:11:59 AM
'course, men have fatty breast-tissue too.
 deerdog1
Msg: 35
Posted: 7/8/2009 5:15:09 AM
Deardog, you are happily married with a profile on a dating site, reading and posting in the sex forum.
Yes sir, you are all about the brain.

well if you read my profile and know the history of why i have been on pof ... you will easily see that POF for me ...is just for the forums
for you its a dating site ..for me its just a way to feed my forum addiction and kill all my spare time

summery
about 3 or 4 years ago my wife had some psychological problems which lead to our divorce we were divorced for a little over a year ..at which time I found POF and yes i dated a few women from here ..but nothing worked out .. and then with some professional help me and my wife got back together ..and its been pretty good since.... but when I was on here .divorced and dating ...I made some friends and got hooked on the forums ... my profile completely shows that I am not looking ...In my post i state that I am married ..and in some i tell the specifics of why I was divorced ...I have nothing to hide and my wife reads my posts and has my password
 hellgremlin
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 7/8/2009 6:03:12 AM
Your wife has your password?

*whip noise*
 scottoliver
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Posted: 7/8/2009 7:26:04 AM
I'm updating my last posting and saying that really I like Just about all shapes, sizes, and colors... With the following exceptions not to skinny and not to fluffy. Somewhere there in the middle...
 daydreamer57
Msg: 38
Posted: 7/8/2009 7:39:53 AM
Everyone has their assets....never understood classifying and those who do end up missing!
 HarDayKnight
Msg: 39
Posted: 7/8/2009 7:47:31 AM
I like it all, but I rarely get blown away by a woman that doesn't have the type of butt I like... and a flat tummy.

Bogbrush
Msg: 40
Posted: 7/8/2009 7:53:00 AM
Funny kinda question. I find that every woman has something attractive about them. I once worked with a very plain girl who had the most beautiful hands I have ever seen , and I recall another had the most amazing naturally shiny hair.

I've analysed my own reaction to women and I think I go for pretty face first followed by pretty breasts (size not relevant). Throw in a gorgeous smile and I'll be captivated. Mind you, all of this is useless if the lady is intellectually challenged...!
 Op Toe Mystic One
Msg: 41
Posted: 7/8/2009 9:58:22 AM
I don't know if there are as many ass men as boob men but I bet it's close.
 Tarnished_Knight
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Posted: 7/8/2009 2:33:53 PM
Well, as other have said, for me it tends to be the whole package. Since women all get put together a little different from each other, some look right to me, some don't. But the leeway is generous.

But, what really puts the grits on my breakfast plate is a slim/slender athletic body with smaller breasts and a firm butt. I'm not much for curves, but that athletic body puts the juice in my pacemaker every time. Oh, and I am partial to longer hair - um, that mother's pony tail is a winner in my book.

One other thing that I find interesting/attractive are hands that are used - ya' know, hands that look well worn, hands that do work, useful hands. Hands with long useless nails are a turnoff. Although I suppose some fake nails at times might be interesting - sort of like dying your hair or wearing a wig.

TK
{A firm believer in the women's movement, esp from the rear}
 Re-animator
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Posted: 7/8/2009 6:31:00 PM

And doesn't culture kind of influence this too? Like I feel like hips and legs are not as big a deal as they used to be, but now almost every man is a boob man.

This is a common fallacy. Sure, we all like boobs, but for many of us, the size isn't important. And for still a lot (including me) we like smaller breasts, A cups are just fine, thank you. For me the main attraction is the mane attraction; long, beautiful hair. Legs are my second choice.
 P.R.Handgrenade69
Msg: 44
Posted: 7/8/2009 7:05:13 PM
Slap that bootay and yell "What's my name?"
 Leeanne
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Posted: 9/8/2009 6:48:56 PM
Thighs and as$ - tight and muscular - scrumptious! I like to classify men like that!! Overly simplistic - maybe?!
Any who ..... I personally don't think that I have been influenced by culture to adore those things. However it is a given that different cultures hold different attributes in high esteem as to what is attractive or not! That is why we see various cultures adorning themselves with jewels - ornaments etc.
 kpooks
Msg: 46
view profile
History
Posted: 9/8/2009 7:35:24 PM
Small, tight butt...lean legs...MMMMM...boobs are optional. Small boobs are nice, so are big and everything in between. But a tight little butt...makes me want to cum right now.
 mggie
Msg: 47
Posted: 9/8/2009 8:36:42 PM
hhmmm...broad backs and broad necks turn me on, I think it is the whole idea of security lol!!
 brooklynro
Msg: 48
Posted: 9/9/2009 11:29:26 AM
i like a girl with a fat ass usually but does that make me a butt man? it is not a prerequisite but it is something i notice...

Ro
 Tarnished_Knight
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Posted: 9/9/2009 2:43:13 PM
HadleyVBaxendale wrote:
Some physical features may attract attention more than others, when people first meet, but once you really get to know a person, looks don’t matter much.

Sorry , dude, that is foolish utopian pap. For some folk, perhaps women more than men, looks may rank a bit lower than other traits, but physical attractiveness is a powerful motivator. Now, what we define as physically appealing may vary tremendously, from person to person, and over the ages, but physical attractiveness gets the juices flowing.

Perhaps for someone asexual in nature the physical is non-sensical, but for sexually oriented adults it is another matter. This statement is immature in the face of entire industries that play up the notion that their products can make you look better to the opposite sex. Those industries wouldn't survive if the notion of physical attraction was a snow job.

As for when you "get to know someone" you may find that their physical appearence may change in your eyes, but it is still important. Who in their right mind is going to make love to someone they find hideous. It is fatuous.

TK
{from one person with no public images to another with no public images}
 IgorFrankensteen
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Posted: 10/5/2009 9:02:29 PM
It's misleading. Classifying, sorting, grouping like things together seems to be a natural human trait. Maybe there's a "categorize it" gene in our DNA.
So that where the desire to label guys comes from.
So far, I have yet to meet, see, or even HEAR about what I would think of as a TRUE "ass man" or Boob Man." To meet my definition, the guy would have to marry a stand-alone Ass, or set of Boobs. Until then, he's a guy who likes the entire woman, but happens to START at the ....what ever.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Leg Men? Boob Men? Hip men? Butt men? Huh??!!