Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Why do guys insist on telling women theyve got a tight vagina?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 JChic515
Msg: 26
Why do guys insist on telling women theyve got a tight vagina?Page 2 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
The same reason men say most things to women..they think it's what we want to hear. I'm joking (I think). No I am not man bashing..ok let me rephrase the above to say -the same reason SOME men say most things to women - I do realize that some men do mean the things they say-good or bad
 Turkish Snowcone
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Why do guys insist on telling women theyve got a tight vagina?
Posted: 7/26/2009 7:46:44 PM
Well yeah. A man likes a woman to think his wang is huge and tightness is the exact equivalent of that, so it is natural to think women would appreciate that compliment. But I guess they don't.
 prinsesa_latina
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 7/26/2009 7:49:58 PM
"I smell a self promotion thread...."

I'm with you on that one ChinaShopBull. It's just like those other threads where guys like to brag about how long they were having sex for and can't c*m or how "gee, i don't know why my girlfriend complains how it hurts when we have sex!!!"

Now it's a female letting the world know how tight her vagina is.....or...how she's told. What makes her different than the men that brag.... ?

oh give me a break.....!!
 BikerBoy8
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 7/26/2009 8:04:50 PM
I think there is a fair amount of women out there that are just as self conscious about the tightness of their vaginas as some guys are about their wangs. Maybe lots of guys say, wow, you are realy tight to justify orgasming in five minutes. Maybe guys say it so a woman will say, its because you are so big. Ive never said it unless it was very true, but nearly every woman I have been with has said she was tight, and thats simply not the case. If two fingers slide in without much resistance, then you arent tight in my opinion.

Just like a friend of mine always said, "Its my fault I cant touch the bottom, its your fault I cant touch the sides!"
 KC-Friends
Msg: 30
Posted: 7/26/2009 8:12:56 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh God, I smell a "GIMME ATTENTION" thread.

/puke
 danzandsing
Msg: 31
Posted: 7/26/2009 9:17:25 PM

I mean Im serious every guy seems to think this is the most impressive compliment they can give a woman. My question is Why not tell the woman shes the best lover and friend youve ever had instead of youve got a the tightest vagina Ive ever had?

I tried to tell you that you were the absolute best lover I'd ever had, but since you decided to turn off your common sense, I guess I'm stuck telling you you're the best ride I've ever had. Thanks for playing.

Okay....sarcasm.

Seriously, I have no idea other than the fact that sexual banter is greatly appreciated most...I don't know...during sex? Honestly, I have no idea why we men do this except that the thrill of the moment is what brings this out in us. Truth be told, if this was during lovemaking I'd probably say "I need you, and can't believe I'm with you. Let's not stop this...ever."

Danz
 psylocillin
Msg: 32
Posted: 7/26/2009 9:28:35 PM
Because, "damn your p____ is like a trash can" doesn't set a very good mood.
 chappymagic1234
Msg: 33
Posted: 7/27/2009 1:24:51 AM
OP thanks for letting us know, thats one less thing I have to stop wondering about now..
 867love
Msg: 34
Why do guys insist on telling women they've got a tight vagina?
Posted: 7/27/2009 1:54:41 AM
Its such a lovely term of endearment, have replaced saying "hello" and "goodbye" with "you have such a tight vagina"
(still hoping for that dream job as a wal-mart greeter)...

Jay.FromNYC
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Posted: 7/27/2009 4:46:06 AM

I smell a self promotion thread....

Let's stop feeding the troll....okokok...I get it.

THE OP HAS A TIGHT VAGINA.....!!!!!!

Enough attention for you?
 daydreamer57
Msg: 36
Posted: 7/27/2009 6:11:48 AM
yeah ok.....Im 52 and even at 22 Ive never said that to a woman....mighta complimented her on here eyes....hair...physic...and if there are men that do that they must be some kind of nut....coarse thats right up there with woman saying all they want is a male with a big one....takes all kinds...lol.
 plentyofhumping
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Posted: 7/27/2009 9:10:00 AM
OP
"I mean Im serious every guy seems to think this is the most impressive compliment they can give a woman."

I feel your pain... I only wish women would quit saying how much their vagina is so tight with me....I 'm praying for my first loose vagina!
 pub_genius
Msg: 38
Posted: 7/27/2009 9:11:13 AM
I used to think they were all tight, then I realised it was me who was on the large side!
 Ifeellucky
Msg: 39
Posted: 7/27/2009 9:38:43 AM
that is the funniest thing I have ever heard...just like us saying he has the perfect penis....is there such a thing.... ? If it works right, then ya
 m_church
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Posted: 7/27/2009 9:52:39 AM

I only wish women would quit saying how much their vagina is so tight with me....I 'm praying for my first loose vagina

Well, judging from what I've seen claimed as 'tight' I dread to see wht they call 'loose'.... unless of course I'm looking for an option for storing my vehicle over the winter
 Leeanne
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Posted: 7/27/2009 3:31:51 PM
If any guy tells you that - they are simply saying it with the hopes that you will tell him he has a big penis!
Either that or you are simply here to shout it out to the male population who reads the forums on POF!
 P.R.Handgrenade69
Msg: 42
Posted: 7/27/2009 6:02:35 PM
i bet no one here has been with a girl that can take your condom off with her vag...

^^^^^^^^^^
You should worry about a person that can do that.
 Blakkardaberry
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Posted: 7/27/2009 6:28:10 PM
Its probably the same as telling a guy he has a big penis. Probably meant as a complement so run with it. I try to stick with the vague stuff like snoring and being wiped out , but as far as small talk goes its mostly harmless.
 danzandsing
Msg: 44
Posted: 7/27/2009 10:17:54 PM

i bet no one here has been with a girl that can take your condom off with her vag...

Thanks, Sassy! You've brought forth a flashback!
 Sinnn
Msg: 45
Posted: 7/27/2009 10:20:31 PM
Say.....are you anywhere near Los Angeles?
 psylocillin
Msg: 46
Posted: 7/27/2009 10:23:14 PM
I use to know I girl who could sharpen pencils with hers.
 BigDaddyVI
Msg: 47
Posted: 7/27/2009 10:32:09 PM
Less we forget the people who DON'T like tight vaginas.
 scotttt140
Msg: 48
Posted: 7/28/2009 1:00:59 AM
to me a tight vagina means she hasnt had sex for a while.... which in my mind is a good thing to find out some doesnt sleep around. but maybe it just depends on the girl... i
 sicklovesong
Msg: 49
Posted: 7/28/2009 1:08:21 AM
Ahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha. Ditto!
 WalkingInLondon
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Posted: 7/28/2009 1:25:30 AM
Telling a woman she has a tight vagina is just a man begging for you to tell him how big he is, how good it feels, blah blah blah.
If you believe all that crap that some dude tells you in bed, then you are an idiot. Men and women say all sorts of things they don't mean while doing the deed...the most overused one is "I love you".
Sad isn't it?
Beth
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Why do guys insist on telling women theyve got a tight vagina?