Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Why do guys insist on telling women theyve got a tight vagina?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 badkitty718
Msg: 76
view profile
History
Why do guys insist on telling women theyve got a tight vagina?Page 4 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
CSbull i think is correct...kegel kegel kegel then maybe you wont have to self promote...
 LeftCommunist
Msg: 77
Why do guys insist on telling women theyve got a tight vagina?
Posted: 7/28/2009 9:39:28 PM
well Jackel14, I'd like to ask you a question before I will answer your question. Why did you immediately jump to the conclusion that "every guy" seems to think it is the most impressive compliment? I've never made that remark or a remark similar to that remark to a woman.

I will now respond to your question.

A majority of the men in the world (this does not include all men in the world) do not visualize a woman's approach and expectations during intercourse. On one hand, it is necessary to evaluate and revise the current compliment with a more rational and respectful compliment. On the other hand; If a man was not told by you how to compliment you after or during intercourse and he said "You're the best lover or friend I've ever had in my life" Would you really think they were telling the truth? Would you really want to hear that line or would you be calling him clingy and disappointing afterwards?
 Kristin_87
Msg: 78
Posted: 7/28/2009 9:40:54 PM
I think it depends on the guy and what there comfortable in saying to you for dirty talk. Like some guys say I love your ****, some say your so tight while others say your the best lover. In general it all means the same thing!!
 funfan4
Msg: 79
Posted: 7/28/2009 9:59:06 PM
Get real...they say it to make you feel better...you got it or ya don't!!!
 *~*Karen*~*
Msg: 80
Posted: 7/28/2009 10:54:29 PM

Because the alternative wouldn't be very pleasant. I mean, would you enjoy hearing:

"Oh baby, your **** is like a wizard's sleeve!"
"Hot damn, I could fit my leg in there!"
"ECHO! ... echo... echo... echo... echo..."

this is not the first time that your writing in the forums has made me laugh, but this one takes the cake!

And I agree with what someone said above, he is fishing for you to compliment the size of his male member--
 Venus_00
Msg: 81
Posted: 7/29/2009 11:20:31 AM
Does the size of a woman's vagina even matter?
 johnnyfour
Msg: 82
Posted: 7/29/2009 11:32:41 AM
would you rather he say oh my god your loose like a black hole matter just disappears
 deerdog1
Msg: 83
Posted: 7/29/2009 11:48:46 AM

would you rather he say oh my god your loose like a black hole matter just disappears

well i imagine that if it was like a black hole it would be pretty damn good for a bit ... a black hole is collapsing within its self and the suction would be great until you were completely sucked in

why would anyone want a tight pvssy ...drunk cats can be very dangerous had some friends fed a cat beer one time ... almost destroyed the house and there was a lot of blood shed involved in catching it .. and getting it out of the house

I have had way more too tight pvssy than I have ever had that was too loose
 eschec mat
Msg: 84
Posted: 7/29/2009 11:54:11 AM
A primordial black hole seems like it would be a compliment. Don't know of too many men that wouldn't enjoy being sucked in with such forces. It seems they enjoy being sucked, so a black hole wouldn't be an insult but a quite unusual geeky compliment.
 EmaLuize
Msg: 85
view profile
History
Posted: 7/29/2009 11:59:13 AM
haha i know. they say it to u and ur like "erm... cheers"

men just generally dont have a clue :P
 Consigliori
Msg: 86
view profile
History
Posted: 7/30/2009 9:07:57 AM
'Cause we like to talk about 'em every chance we get.

vagina vagina vagina
 Shaitan
Msg: 87
Posted: 7/30/2009 12:55:32 PM
(quote)Why do some women insist on telling everyone they have a tight vagina? (/quote)

bwahahahahahah! Nice point...

And damn I hope my quote worked.

^T^
 Shaitan
Msg: 88
Posted: 7/30/2009 12:56:55 PM
Danm it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its all the friggen vagina talk! Uhhhhhhhhhhhgggg

How the hell do I get a quote to work, do I have to have a tight vagina to make this happen. haha.

^T^
 8soldierfalcon8
Msg: 89
view profile
History
Posted: 7/30/2009 1:05:32 PM

Does the size of a woman's vagina even matter?

Yes it does. Absolutely. A big one on a little frame looks freaky too.

There are a lot of women picky about penis. Why in the world would you think the opposite is not true as well?
 Consigliori
Msg: 90
view profile
History
Posted: 7/30/2009 1:31:47 PM

How the hell do I get a quote to work...

Try the [ ] and not the ().

OMG - that looks like a vagina!
 CreativeDork
Msg: 91
Posted: 7/31/2009 4:39:21 PM
You just had to say "smell," didn't you?
 Big_fun_wave
Msg: 92
Posted: 7/10/2010 12:39:15 PM
Ok, just imagine...your having sex with a man, and he tells you, you have the biggest loosest pvssy ever. How would you feel then? I think men and woman give kudo's to one and other this way, to possibly remove any sex insecurities they may think the other may have, for whatever reason. They may be thinking you are the best friend and lover also.
 pandusvenator
Msg: 93
Posted: 7/10/2010 12:51:39 PM
Oh that is a strange post jackel. What the hell? lol How socially and intimately inept. "Yeah if your****was bigger it would be even tighter dude." :)
 MisterDynomite
Msg: 94
view profile
History
Posted: 7/10/2010 12:55:53 PM

Upon first reading this, I thought you were suggesting that men were telling you that THEY had a tight vagina.. i was like wtf.

But anyway.. I dunno. Maybe men tell their sexual partner that because they do? I've been asked by my past gf's before if i thought they were .. *ahem*.. "tight". I asked why they wanted to know.. and before i even got an answer, i took the question for what it was : "Their concern in knowing what I thought about the sexual intercourse and if it was pleasurable to me" (because lets face it.. "loose" isn't going to cut it)

And i had my answer before they could answer me.

And back to the title... i can kinda see it for being a compliment as well.. although i don't recall saying it to them, i can understand it reguardless.

ForeverLong
Msg: 95
view profile
History
Posted: 7/10/2010 1:12:41 PM

I mean Im serious every guy seems to think this is the most impressive compliment they can give a woman. My question is Why not tell the woman shes the best lover and friend youve ever had instead of youve got a the tightest vagina Ive ever had?

I tell her all that, and she does have a very tight vagina. More sex makes a tighter vagina, the muscles there become stronger, same as doing kegels.
 want to travel
Msg: 96
view profile
History
Posted: 7/10/2010 1:24:57 PM
shes bragging , she wants men to know she has a tight one!
 Korotky
Msg: 97
Posted: 7/10/2010 1:28:08 PM
I've never felt inclined to make such a comment to a lover, however in my experience, and this has been increasingly the case in recent years, it's the following question that the woman commonly asks her new partner during or following sex... 'am I tight enough for you?'

Personally I find it a little vain and offputting... I wouldn't dream of asking her 'wow babe, how was that for you, am I big enough to put a smile on your face?'

If both parties don't know without asking the obvious then have their nerve endings become desensitised?
 pandusvenator
Msg: 98
Posted: 7/10/2010 2:37:21 PM
I said "damn it" once the first time I was with a young woman a couple of years ago because it took some work to get it in no matter how wet she was. Does that count?
 Korotky
Msg: 99
Posted: 7/10/2010 3:13:12 PM

Does that count?

As long as you were hitting on the correct orifice
 ForeverLong
Msg: 100
view profile
History
Posted: 7/10/2010 5:54:29 PM
I never thought it would be a problem for a woman to be complemented on the tightness of their vagina. Of course if the woman knows that her vagina is loose and a guy says it's tight then she knows he's a total lier.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Why do guys insist on telling women theyve got a tight vagina?