Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > It finally happened      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 jdawg4876
Msg: 25
It finally happenedPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
I would imagine our child will look like fred durst a little I get that a lot that I look like him. That man has no talent so its a huge insult.
 MsStackhouse
Msg: 26
It finally happened
Posted: 8/8/2009 4:37:10 AM

That man has no talent so its a huge insult..

Well, he did a lot of a$$ back in the day....
 jdawg4876
Msg: 27
It finally happened
Posted: 8/8/2009 9:57:25 AM
so did vanilla Ice dont want to be compared to him either. BC when you turn of the lights I do not glow.
 TheReason_
Msg: 28
view profile
History
It finally happened
Posted: 8/8/2009 10:56:42 AM
Good to hear. I've been on a few without chemistry, and while it's usually an enjoyable time, there was no second date. It's nice to see someone connect now and then!

Kyarra
Msg: 29
view profile
History
It finally happened
Posted: 8/8/2009 1:16:21 PM
.... ..... ......
 Kyarra
Msg: 30
view profile
History
It finally happened
Posted: 8/8/2009 1:16:30 PM
.... ..... ......
 IsabelK
Msg: 31
It finally happened
Posted: 8/8/2009 1:56:29 PM
kyarra - why do you only post dots? Is there something wrong with my computer?
 idoc_steve
Msg: 32
It finally happened
Posted: 8/8/2009 2:04:26 PM

IsabelK: kyarra - why do you only post dots? Is there something wrong with my computer?

It's not just dots.

It's morse code for "SOS!"

MAESBABY63
Msg: 33
It finally happened
Posted: 8/8/2009 3:02:12 PM
Yahoo! Finally, a happy post! Ok everyone, let's not rain on his parade, let him enjoy the moment.

We've all had good ones and bad ones, let's not be negative with him and cut him some slack here.

Hope it all works out for you and keep us posted.
 jdawg4876
Msg: 34
It finally happened
Posted: 8/8/2009 11:10:44 PM
I about figured out folks take this more serious than me, we had a great date. Hope to have many more. But I was just sharing my dating experience not professing my undying love for anybody. I think a lot of folks never experienced that feeling. I know in my 24 yrs I have not.
 WalkingInLondon
Msg: 35
view profile
History
It finally happened
Posted: 8/9/2009 12:09:16 AM
Congratulations!!! Straight from my heart of hearts! My boyfriend and I dated a couple of years ago, had a magical first date and dated for quite a while...took a break while he got his Master's and I took care of my grandmother, but never dated anyone really while we were apart...then he is at the end of his school, my grandmother passed away, his birthday notice pops up on my computer and I im him 'Happy Birthday'. He ims me and says 'Thank you, I wish you would give me your number again, I'd love to talk.' So I send it to him, we talk for forever, and he asks me to dinner the day before his birthday, to have an early celebration with him. Sparks flew, we fell in love all over again, and have not been apart since.
May your new relationship be as loving and wonderful as what we share. Right now, we are on a mini-vacation, and I am watching him sleep in a beautiful hotel room, with a view overlooking the skyline. We went shopping, sightseeing, and had a wonderful dinner in a lovely restaurant. I suffer from insomnia, so here I am on the laptop, typing quietly while he snoozes, but honestly, I couldn't be happier.
May you have all the joy in the world!
Beth
 PlaidTruffles
Msg: 36
It finally happened
Posted: 8/9/2009 1:55:02 PM
Congratulations,

But don't take dating too seriously. Connections happen often. The more rare and beautiful thing is a connection that stands the test of time and familiarity.

Good luck!
 horses44
Msg: 37
view profile
History
It finally happened
Posted: 8/9/2009 2:22:38 PM
Maesbaby got it right.............

Perhaps there will be another date...but maybe not.

Sounds like you just enjoyed the "now" of the date

Thanks for sharing...
 GubbleBum
Msg: 38
view profile
History
It finally happened
Posted: 8/9/2009 4:32:45 PM
Ya know what, OP? With all the odd dates and bad dates I read about on this Dating Experience board, it's really, REALLY refreshing to read something so upbeat and so ... real! I hope you have many more dates with this person, but if you don't end up going the distance, I wish you many more first date connections! They're magical and wonderful when they happen! Good for you! Have fun!
 jdawg4876
Msg: 39
It finally happened
Posted: 8/9/2009 5:22:39 PM
thanks gubblegum and slim holly we got our next date thursday, I hope it goes well too. I think were going bowling and then maybe to cowboys, a western themed bar/club. Im from college park georgia, I dont know how I will fit in there.

I took a look at your profile holly your the youngest looking 52 yr old I ever saw. Anyways thanks for all the well wishes yall. Know "STOP COLLABORATE AND LISTEN JDAWGS BACK WITH A BRAND NEW ADDICTION!!"
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > It finally happened