Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > are you still sexually experimenting?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 whatsallthis
Msg: 126
are you still sexually experimenting?Page 6 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
Oh, sure...wait, did you mean with another person? Never mind!
 karma1160
Msg: 127
are you still sexually experimenting?
Posted: 9/25/2009 3:42:24 PM
Not at the moment who knows my birthday will be coming around someday.....
 1abram4u
Msg: 128
Posted: 9/25/2009 4:46:46 PM
"Are you over 45 and still sexually experimenting? or have you got the moves down pat.?"
Do you mean to tell me before I was 45, it was all a sexual experiment. I could have sworn it was an experience shared between the two of us. While many moves might have been similar they were never the same, and the pat down, pat up, pat over, pat this way, or that, was always of a form consistant with the experience.

"Do you know it all , have had it all and been there done that?"
No, half a yes, and nobody could have been there, done that, as every partner requires their own been there, doing that.

"Is there still a desire to know more about yourself, and more about your lover? lovers?"
I know my, our, desires are influenced of the moment at hand, and of our desires, putting me us there. I learn every time, and I believe my loves do too.

"Are you 100% fixed about what you will never do and what you will always want.? "
I'm 100% sure I will find out.
 Libby55
Msg: 129
view profile
History
Posted: 9/25/2009 5:51:19 PM
Please the Maker, not till I'm dead a buried a year or more. Just as I don't know everything about anything else, I don't know it all when it comes to sex, but I am most willing to study, study, and study some more! I do insist upon intimacy. Sex without intimacy and affection is just exercise and I can think of more pleasant ways to work out-like shopping!
 freedomagn
Msg: 130
Posted: 9/25/2009 6:20:48 PM
Naturally! It's always an adventure. Becomes humdrum if you don't. Partners need to free their mind and communicate their hot desires!
 starry_night
Msg: 131
Posted: 9/25/2009 6:27:43 PM
Oh yes, I've been experimenting with a threesome...me, myself, and I
 DivineBovine
Msg: 132
view profile
History
Posted: 9/25/2009 7:10:00 PM
^^^does this mean that using the contents of one's "toy box" constitutes group sex??

beachbex
Msg: 133
view profile
History
Posted: 9/26/2009 6:10:20 AM
What about all of you that wont really admit the truth? How many of you had fery few partners most of your life and never did the experimenting BEFORE a long term marriage? Once I re entered the dating world at 46, wow........ I found out I had ALOT to learn. (like, I was pure vanilla and didn't even know what that meant)

a few guys made the ed-u-ma-ca-tion wonderful! (lucky dudes...) and I am still trying to learn

I have finally learned that I do have qualities that can drive a man wild...... ohhhh.... and the power of experimenting with what makes me attractive to the guys and reinforcing that it DOES work! wowzers! (the rush of power.... and the tingly excitement..... aaaahhhh) FUN FUN
 artist_48
Msg: 134
Posted: 4/4/2010 5:55:05 PM
As with everything in life, ( I hope ) one never stops learning.
 blueyesrsmiling
Msg: 135
Posted: 4/4/2010 6:05:30 PM
Yes.....Oh yes yes yes yes yes.......YES
You could say that its a never ending process. Some way or other you use everything to make this part of your life very desirable...........or I do. And there still are some things that I had never even thought of.......
 raraavis41
Msg: 136
view profile
History
Posted: 4/4/2010 6:14:27 PM
LOL... It's been so long that anything sexual would be considered experimental.
 111Enigma
Msg: 137
Posted: 4/4/2010 6:57:28 PM
A few years ago, I would have said "Uh, Eeewww..you expect me to do what with this?"
Now I'm like: "Heck yes, why not?...it could be fun! What else do you have?"

I'm open as wide as a garage door...well, not literally but you know what I mean.

It's good to be older and wiser....
P.A.
 wvwaterfall
Msg: 138
view profile
History
Posted: 4/5/2010 12:28:08 AM
Of course! There are a few things I know I'd like to try and I certainly hope many more I don't know yet to be discovered. Not to mention that any new partner requires some experimenting to figure out what works for us, and since I don't have a partner at the moment, there'd better be at least one more in my future!

Dave
 thecatsmeoww
Msg: 139
Posted: 4/5/2010 3:15:09 AM
The only experimenting I have been doing lately is in the kitchen..

thecatsmeoww
 TryAgan
Msg: 140
view profile
History
Posted: 4/5/2010 4:33:13 AM
^^^
I know what you mean.
My last unintended "experiment" involved handling and cutting hot red chili peppers for the dinner, and washing my hands only twice after. It brought up some new sensations later.
 thecatsmeoww
Msg: 141
Posted: 4/5/2010 5:06:56 AM

I know what you mean.
My last unintended "experiment" involved handling and cutting hot red chili peppers for the dinner, and washing my hands only twice after. It brought up some new sensations later.

See told you there is much value in veggies. Just remember to keep your hands away from your eyes..

thecatsmeoww
 Chasing~Cars
Msg: 142
Posted: 4/5/2010 8:05:40 AM
Yes! I am and pretty happy about it! While I may have those flashes of embarrassment at not having done something before, I also like freely admitting that I haven’t and then doing it! I also like that I bring different experiences to the table along with some we come up with on our own! Screw it, I feel like adult rediscovering things with the eyes of a child! Now where did I leave that dang ice bucket?
 haywiresue
Msg: 143
view profile
History
Posted: 4/8/2010 7:17:21 PM
I would not call it "experimenting". I would rather call it being creative, exciting, spontanious and open to having an incredible intimate relationship with the man in my life. It should be about satisfying and being satisfied by your partner. Same ole can be very boring. My thoughts are that the more interesting and spontanious your intimacy is, the more spark in your relationship. I know many people who have been doing the same thing/s, at the samet time, in the same room, with the lights off, and that just makes me shake my head. Its kind of like going to Baskin-Robins and only getting a vanilla cone......BORING! I prefer to try out all 31 flavors of ice cream. Intimacy should be full of excitement, variety, and something to get worked up about.
 Hippiekinkster
Msg: 144
view profile
History
Posted: 4/8/2010 7:41:56 PM

TryAgain: I know what you mean.
I used to be chef/owner of a "Southwestern" restaurant here in Atlanta. I've had quite a few adventures going to the loo after dicing up some roasted habaneros. Yikes!!!!

As far as experimenting, I've done everything I was ever curious about. Some were turn-ons, some were "ho-hums", some were turn-offs. Never got into heavy BDSM. Always been more of a sensuous top-type than a D/s top, although I've really enjoyed "bottoming" more than once. Eroteclecticism, I suppose.
 TryAgan
Msg: 145
view profile
History
Posted: 4/8/2010 8:59:54 PM
^^^

I used to be chef/owner of a "Southwestern" restaurant here in Atlanta. I've had quite a few adventures going to the loo after dicing up some roasted habaneros.

No, no, no! Keep it clean and stay on the subject.
I wasn't talking about going to the loo. The hot topic was the foreplay.
 arwen52
Msg: 146
view profile
History
Posted: 4/8/2010 9:07:27 PM
Definitely! I feel the sexiest I've ever felt in my life and it just keeps getting better. By the time I'm 80, I'll be out of control.
 Hippiekinkster
Msg: 147
view profile
History
Posted: 4/8/2010 11:28:16 PM
@TryAgain: well, I've done that, too. Like adding a little cayenne powder to the lube. Her suggestion. Very adventurous woman. Student of Greek culture.
 breath~
Msg: 148
Posted: 4/9/2010 8:14:40 AM

As far as experimenting, I've done everything I was ever curious about. Some were turn-ons, some were "ho-hums", some were turn-offs.
Yep, I can say the same thing.
Huge range of "try this" in my life. ~smile~
No need to run around in my 50's experimenting.
 Ceiligirl23
Msg: 149
view profile
History
Posted: 4/12/2010 5:16:48 PM
Will find out this Saturday, I guess! ;)

First F2F after a few months of emailing (he was out of country).

Goodness knows we've built up a healthy sense of curiosity...

**The best responses were the ones from guys about talking dirty their hands, switching hands, etc. Too Funny!!
 serenityCW
Msg: 150
view profile
History
Posted: 4/13/2010 2:22:16 AM
experimenting? who is in the control group? tantra OP, tantra! how about evolving as opposed to experimenting?
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > are you still sexually experimenting?