Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > mature women with lust based profiles      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 FyrKrakn
Msg: 126
mature women with lust based profiles Page 6 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
I should do a basically nekkid cleavage bra shot for PoF.

Geeze, some people will beech about anything.

You know, when it doesn't work out, you will always kinda know why but you'll never really know why.
 mateo45
Msg: 127
view profile
History
mature women with lust based profiles
Posted: 7/6/2011 3:06:51 PM
Dunno, but your, um, "nekkid feet" shot probably qualifies for some folks (if they're into that kinda thang)!
 FyrKrakn
Msg: 128
Posted: 7/6/2011 4:32:40 PM
Yes, Mateo, it definately does.
 Sirenne
Msg: 129
Posted: 7/8/2011 8:59:36 PM
A bit of cleavage will lure them in and a hint at sexuality but then you want a bit more going on... Humour, intelligence, manners etc.....able to make conversation other than just cybersex or they are gone.,.. that is how I see it. Men are visual and rather simple creatures as far as sex goes and easily turned on....

Where are these profiles of lustful mature women, I want to read them.

Sirenne
Msg: 130
Posted: 7/9/2011 3:07:04 AM
I love your comment.... I get the ""I think you are hot" flirts even when they havent seen a pic lol......yes regardless of what the content of the profile is, you will get the sexually suggestive ones that are just trawling randomly. You may get even more with a cleavage shot.
 Sirenne
Msg: 131
Posted: 7/9/2011 3:11:14 AM
Mentally molested? What is that???
 llehyhwton
Msg: 132
view profile
History
Posted: 7/17/2011 1:43:42 PM
I am sorry but us (ugly girls) need men too..
 Diancarock1976
Msg: 133
view profile
History
Posted: 7/19/2011 2:38:58 AM
I have a cleavage shot on my page, and yes I do get horne dogs who hit my page for sex, but I also get men who hit my page because they want to get to know me. So when I get those hits, I just politely delete them and keep it moving. If they think just because my cleavage is out, there going to get sex........well that's just pathetic!!! And what the hell does "being mature" have to do with still feeling sexy?
 ticka
Msg: 134
view profile
History
Posted: 7/19/2011 6:18:19 PM
i find those women are just looking for "play toys"... as in you guys! they're looking for a guy they can play with and who will (in their mind) take them to the moon and make their head spin with pleasure... whatever... i try to be myself and just need to do a bit more work to weed through the bad ones
 Stayton
Msg: 135
Posted: 7/19/2011 9:28:59 PM
Feeling sexy and looking sexy doesn't give a man or woman the right to assume anything about the person...they know nothing of the person behind the pics or the profile...and doesn't give either sex the right to make tasteless and tacky comments
 wontbackdown
Msg: 136
view profile
History
Posted: 7/20/2011 1:01:46 AM
I think I get what youre saying. The woman who posts pics of her self half naked with cleavage out all over, talks seductively, then has all caps on her profile yelling about guys who want to have sex or talk dirty or ask her boob size or dont want a serious relationship.
Unfortunately some people dont know that relationships are about more than sex, so are confused that when they advertise sex thats all the get peole wanting.
Just move on when you see them, they arent your thing, so ignore them.
 wontbackdown
Msg: 137
view profile
History
Posted: 7/20/2011 1:03:33 AM
tasteless or tacky photos and statements do illicit tacky comments. just sayin'...
 EMunchy2010
Msg: 138
Posted: 7/22/2011 5:09:34 PM
Giving the guys or girls wrong impression of yourself in you underwear and showing half or all your body, be prepared to get horn-dogs sniffing your profile.

I know, women have the choice to show their best side to complete strangers yet nobody knows you. You can be attractive and sexy when you find the right person, don't you think?

I don't even bother goggling over sexy images and crazy girls doing or saying crazy things on their profile. One thing just tells me that it's just a lure for a player and someone's not being honest to themselves.

Either the ladies lying about herself and showing off or the guy's going in to play word games to appeal to her preference just to get in her pants. "Just my two-cents."

Confident-Realist
Msg: 139
Posted: 7/26/2011 8:53:58 AM

looking sexy doesn't give a man or woman the right to assume anything about the person

In certain ways, I certainly believe it can.

they know nothing of the person behind the pics or the profile

In that case, any time you see a guy with tons o pics holding a tall-boy beer and having some bikini chick on him, you'd be in the wrong by making any sort of judgment call on him vs other profiles (all other pieces being more or less equal).

Fashion expresses a sense of self after our parents don't dress us and we get our own clothes. It's an inexact science... and too much thought shouldn't be put into it, don't get me wrong. But if you see someone sprawled out on a bed in lingerie with a "come hither" expression on their face -- uhhh, I think it's obvious. One's profile -can- reveal a lot about someone (notably what they want) when it comes to particular things.
 TKO38
Msg: 140
Posted: 3/19/2012 3:36:13 AM
I think that if youre looking for the booty call, one night stand etc, then by all means go ahead. But if you are looking for something a little more meaningful, then clean up the talk.

Too many women are complaining about the kind of men that message them, yet when you read the womans profile, you can see why.

Alot of women have the same complaints 'why are there no good men?' or the 'do all men only think of one thing?' Well, yeah, when you grab onto their ....... and pull, of course.

I had one woman tell me that my profile picture is too risque.... Im still trying to figure out how. Anyway, her profile is full of inuendos, and naughty talk, yet she states at the end that she is not interested in cam to cam, sexting/sex chat. Her pictures, her chest/cleavage, her mouth kissing the cam, one is her nose...lol

Anyway, I think what you put out there, is exactly what you will receive in return. Maybe ask a friend to read over your profile if you yourself arent too sure. What harm can it do to have a second pair of eyes take a glance?
 TKO38
Msg: 141
Posted: 3/19/2012 3:49:01 AM
Diancarock1976- I havent looked at your profile, but I would bet youre not walking around in your panties and bra. There are some women that do, panties and bra, bikini, or just as little clothes as possible. While dressing like this does not in anyway mean we can assume women (or men) are easy, they dont portray a good ideal. If all your shots are half naked, whether the profile is a man or womans, the responses are going to be more towards the 'hot and heavy'side of the spectrum. While these same people,dressed in jeans and t's, or shorts and t's, would probably receive completely different responses.

Alot of it is what has been ingrained in our psyche for so many years. Its not fair, that even with a regular picture, a nice top that does show some cleavage, which is inevitable for some of us, that people assume it means we are 'open for business'.

In the end it is what we show to others that will bring about the responses. If I show my boobs off in all the pics, I would expect far more naughty messages. While my boobs are nicely covered, I receive few naughty messages.

Im lost n the 'being mature' having anything to do with sexy.
 wanttobewithsomeone
Msg: 142
Posted: 10/20/2013 1:37:54 PM
I would like get to know yo
 mateo45
Msg: 143
view profile
History
Posted: 10/20/2013 7:36:09 PM
I have a cleavage shot on my page, and yes I do get horne dogs who hit my page for sex, but I also get men who hit my page because they want to get to know me. So when I get those hits, I just politely delete them and keep it moving. If they think just because my cleavage is out, there going to get sex........well that's just pathetic!!! And what the hell does "being mature" have to do with still feeling sexy?

Yeah, I think some women can pull off a classy shot with a bit of cleavage, without sending the 'wrong message'. But then again, even being dressed like Mother Teresa ain't gonna discourage some of the 'horn dogs', who'd hump anything at the first sign of tits! ;-p
 LadyJyes
Msg: 144
view profile
History
Posted: 10/21/2013 10:12:35 PM
As a mature woman, my profile is not lust filled, but I am direct and to the point about being with a man who is still sexually active. I don't use it as a come on, just a fact. I know what I want in a relationship and sex is one of those things. I also list my other requirements, first of which that he be a gentleman. So I do agree with what wingsonmyfeet acessement.
 Confident-Realist
Msg: 145
Posted: 10/22/2013 12:57:09 AM

As a mature woman, my profile is not lust filled, but I am direct and to the point about being with a man who is still sexually active. I don't use it as a come on, just a fact.

A lusty profile doesn't = looking for one night stand. Someone stating that they're looking for a relationship, with sexually advancing photos and words, doesn't mean it's automatically not lusty. Lust by itself isn't anti-relationship.

You have to understand that it's advertising. You're asking for sex (with the right guy), and you're dangling it out there. Sure, yours isn't in the Hall of Fame for it -- but it definitely sticks out. Just realize what you'll be bringing in. You'll get no sympathy if you complain "Why are all these guys writing me expecting this and that?!"

But hey, nobody should scorn you at all if you're getting the responses You expect. Nothing wrong with a profile being lust-oriented in it's advertising like yours... even if it's moreso and also doesn't even aim for a relationship. It's just when the user thinks they don't "deserve" the type of responses they commonly get due to it, that's all.
 RoaminIrish
Msg: 146
Posted: 10/25/2013 11:05:40 AM

It's just when the user thinks they don't "deserve" the type of responses they commonly get due to it, that's all.

So we should ignore hundreds of years of discussion of the concept of rights, then?

She's just asking for it, right?

Wrong. A woman--or man--has every right to post whatever type of picture they want. They also have every right to expect to be treated respectfully. That's why we have the concept of "rights." It's a given. Doesn't have to be earned and cannot be taken away without due process of law.

A man (or woman) has every right to look at publicly posted pictures. S/he has every right to his/her physical reaction. You see something and you get horny? No problem. This isn't the Cathlic inquisition and we aren't going to beat you with a cat-0-ninetails b/c of your reaction.

BUT, your reaction and the picture do not give you a right to CONTACT another person and treat them as though they automatically want to know every sexual thought. You have a right to publish and write whatever you want to say on the subject, but not a right to SEND IT to another person.

Men have every right to be as horny as they are (women too). But their right ends the moment they impose--through words or actions--that horniness on another person, without her permission. That's why there are laws about it and policies--like the ones here on POF--to protect against it.
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 147
view profile
History
Posted: 10/25/2013 11:49:35 AM
^^^

Posted by RoaminIrish:
"So we should ignore hundreds of years of discussion of the concept of rights, then?"

Did you see the straightforward post by LadyJyes in Message# 144 above?
In both that and in her profile she clearly states she seeks a sexually-active guy.

If a man in her dating demographic responds and courteously references what she seeks he is clearly within bounds.
You are an intelligent woman. I am certain you would not deny LadyJyes what she very reasonably desires.
 Confident-Realist
Msg: 148
Posted: 10/25/2013 4:07:59 PM
So we should ignore hundreds of years of discussion of the concept of rights, then?

Yeah. It's a guy's legal right to be able to ask for sex to someone who is looking for it. :)

A woman--or man--has every right to post whatever type of picture they want.

And a person has every right to ask to be sexually active with them, too. You're taking that out of the equation.

BUT, your reaction and the picture do not give you a right to CONTACT another person and treat them as though they automatically want to know every sexual thought.

It's against the law to ask them about sex? :) Listen, guys & girls have the right to be obnoxious. They do... and nobody's going to have sympathy for one posting lust-based profiles looking for sexually active men or women and getting hornier, sexually-related responses moreso than a "normal" profile.
 RoaminIrish
Msg: 149
Posted: 10/26/2013 11:15:38 AM

It's against the law to ask them about sex? :) Listen, guys & girls have the right to be obnoxious. They do... and nobody's going to have sympathy for one posting lust-based profiles looking for sexually active men or women and getting hornier, sexually-related responses moreso than a "normal" profile.

Actually, it is (in many settings) against the law, against many policies (like in the workplace, or in voluntary organizations) and against POF policy to send sexually explicit material to someone else without their permission.

That's the distinction you fail to make. You have to find out if someone is interested in sharing sexually explicit exchanges with you before indulging. Violate that and see how quickly you can end up in trouble--if the person chooses to object.

You don't actually have the right to be obnoxious TO another person. It can and does get people in trouble. Even if you are "obnoxious" in a public setting, you may actually be subject to arrest--disorderly conduct, for example, public drunkeness. The offense is in forcing others to witness your behavior. The norms are socially constructed, but we have them and law enforces them.

And you are quite, quite wrong. Many people have sympathy where you say it doesn't exist. I personally think it would be a better world if women were not accused of "asking for it" anytime they appeared attractive to someone who felt entitled to then impose their sexual response.

But since you are the champion of "she's asking for it," I don't suppose you'll ever quite get that. Still, the fact that your profile and posting history are now connected with such incredibly misogynistic views is some comfort--at least a smart woman who knows how to look will be able to see how you really think about women.
 sunnydaysss
Msg: 150
view profile
History
Posted: 10/29/2013 7:34:38 AM
Hi there OP, Well this might confuse even more, but some women pose in order to feel sexy about themselves, not to invite sexy messages...In same way as playing dress up with dolls as youngsters, plenty of women can spend hours getting ready for night out and play dress up without feeling horny at all.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > mature women with lust based profiles