Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Repulsive penis ??      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 p~s
Msg: 26
Repulsive penis ??Page 2 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)

OP might only date out of the Ripley Museum. Believe It Or Not??!?!? LOL

hahahah! I remember watching that show as a kid !
 dawn1114
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Repulsive penis ??
Posted: 9/4/2009 5:47:55 PM

that was his actual penis...

Are you sure? That would have to have been a serious birth defect to make a penis look like that, and I can only imagine the range of shocked reactions he would have got over the years. I honestly can't see many men in that situation having the nerve to just whip it out without giving prior warning about its unusual shape and colour. I'm suspecting it was a juvenile ruse with a fake penis.
 That_girl*
Msg: 28
Repulsive penis ??
Posted: 9/4/2009 5:48:32 PM
Pitch Blease

Closer2U

man yal killed it that s hit is right off of some rotten dot com site an faces of death..
just in time for Halloween LOLLLLLL almost...

i gotta have a few drinks before i get to looking at SUM of them pics an photos upclose or with sound turned up..my stomach an mind just can't turn right..lol..

but ya back to OP yes maam..ive seen some penises an pussies that looked a bit HMMMM>>??? ya i don't wanna touch that or have it near me..

i know i anit perfect never will be an dont wanna be but i know im good to go an pretty an clean in da right places..

an to the people who said dam whered ya find them at..

i doubt very seriously the woman placed an ad specifically saying she was looking for the most hideous an digusting person with bonus of digusting genital also..

just like i doubt very seriously if most women knew for a fact somebody was a serial rapist /murdereer or just got out of prison would be like ya ok come on over you might be good for me lets work it out an talk..

i mean i know just as the rest of us she just met what she thought was cool people an they turned out to be a freak show or have a freak show in thier drawers..

well all know what pleasing to our eyes,,noses an emotions an all the rest..

ya just never know these things when meeting somebody...

unless you put out a asap vip ad search for somebody who's werid freaky an grotest.,..or they show an tell you up front
 darktranquility2526
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Repulsive penis ??
Posted: 9/4/2009 8:57:47 PM

Have you ever been with someone whose penis repulsed you?( look wise)

Only the overly dramatic herpes pictures on google (Had to research for a class...totally ew btw)In real life? No never , only rather attractive ones..Unless there's a huge defect then.....A penis is a penis and a vulva is a vulva.
 deerdog1
Msg: 30
Repulsive penis ??
Posted: 9/4/2009 10:24:56 PM
ok tantrad im sorry for jumping ..but i was not the only one ..you have to admit two deformed penis threads in one night makes us forumights analyze .. we are all psychoanalyst wantabes anyway
 Excellent_Guy
Msg: 31
Repulsive penis ??
Posted: 9/4/2009 11:56:15 PM
"I think I might need to get out more or something."

It sounds like we guys might need to get "it" out more.
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Repulsive penis ??
Posted: 9/5/2009 2:19:00 AM
Tantra, I bought one just like it at the joke shop and carry it with me anytime I'm invited for dinner. I never know when I'm going to run into spinach casserole and need to get thrown out of the house.
 Highflyingadored
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Repulsive penis ??
Posted: 9/5/2009 7:14:27 AM
Hmmmmmmm.........sure this was a guy you were with and not an orang utang?
 wacowboy3
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Repulsive penis ??
Posted: 9/5/2009 7:11:58 PM
I am repulsed by mine daily. Always complaining that he dosent get enough work .
 Erinlove
Msg: 35
Repulsive penis ??
Posted: 9/5/2009 10:02:18 PM
Lots of them. Most of my ex boyfriends were repulsive penises.

I have felt one that was small at the base and got bigger as it went, then small at the tip. We stopping making out pretty quickly. And the other day I Googled "Smallest penis in the world" and watched a video of a naked wizard walking around hung like a new born. That was gross.
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Repulsive penis ??
Posted: 9/5/2009 10:46:46 PM
wacowboy, That's one cloud that does have a silver lining.....if you get my drift.
 Turn A Page
Msg: 37
Repulsive penis ??
Posted: 9/6/2009 2:47:36 AM

OMG! NO WAY!
I'm sorry I left that site now.....
I thought repulsive was a 'turn on' to you! lol
Maybe you'll get a laugh out of this one.......
http://www.littlemidgets.com/detail.php?type=1&sort=date&cf=1&content=138467

Closer2U, How did you get that pic of me?????
 That_girl*
Msg: 38
Repulsive penis ??
Posted: 9/6/2009 1:46:27 PM
Erinlove are you talking about that video of the guy who got tazzered by the cops repeatedly because he refused to put his clothes back on that dam costume he was wearing lol..if thats the same 1 you mean? i saw that 1 an sent it to friends i was crackin up he was high out of his mind,, i mean they did try an tell him nicely first but he refused an just kept running around if i was him i would never take my drawers off infront of anybody id be out buying all kinds of toys an creams an pills an a strap on to try an play it off to make my penis bigger his "d ick" looked more like a clit i was like all they gotta do is pinch his lil clit an he'll shut up..LOL
 1wager
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Repulsive penis ??
Posted: 9/6/2009 2:17:40 PM
Click on Click off.
 705cutie
Msg: 40
Repulsive penis ??
Posted: 9/6/2009 6:33:59 PM
ummmmmmmmmm to be honest yes! And nope I didnt go back for seconds!!!!
 Shaitan
Msg: 41
Repulsive penis ??
Posted: 9/6/2009 7:31:50 PM
I totally had a huge crush on a guy, but this was BEFORE I saw his penis, it looked like it had been ran over by a truck... Sighh, I was so disapointed.... And nope wont touch him or it now......

^T^
 Shaitan
Msg: 42
Repulsive penis ??
Posted: 9/6/2009 7:51:36 PM
OMG that site is SOOOOO grosssss..... GAK! LOL thank god skipped those french fries... damn me for lookin..

^T^
 CCsMom
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Repulsive penis ??
Posted: 9/6/2009 9:02:50 PM
I'm sure Im gonna get alot of flack for this but my bf's penis is H-U-G-E, and there fore, in the beginning of our relationship, I could barely look at it. It wasnt repulsive exactly, but so intimidating in size and width that I really didnt want to look at it. Or touch it. It just scared the crap out of me.

I'm a very petite woman and prefer men with a smaller, average size and width. My bf is definitely above average. I associate a large penis with intense pain. My mind and body just screams 'It just cant fit" and I panic and cant relax.

My Reason: I've been sexually assaulted. It was awhile ago, and the fear is gone, but the memory remains. I was raped (and forced to perform oral sex) repeatedly. Therefore oral sex is something that takes me a long time to get comfortable doing with my SO.

My bf and I have been dating for almost a year now, and with his loving patience we've experimented sexually. But I'll be honest and admit thats its been a hard road, and sometimes it still physically hurts because of our sizes. (me small, him big) We've tried different positions, movements, lube, etc; but we both miss out on our favorites because they just cant work physically. Sometimes we both get sexually frustrated. Me more so than him since Im not always able to orgasm when i cant get him in a position thats not painful. We love each other but it definitely puts a dent in our sex life. We just keep experimenting and hoping we can eventually figure it out.

If this is TMI for some people, I apologize.
 r90sboxer
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Repulsive penis ??
Posted: 9/20/2009 11:33:40 AM

This wierd looking (erect)wand thing..really long maybe 9" and it is blue on the bottom half and orange on the top and it is very narrow..like maybe the size of a quarter at the base..down to the tip that is like a grape maybe..it looks very weird and the head is hooked over and forward like a reverse candy cane..
then I see..large lumps near the bottom like clusters of warts..but l black bumps

Perhaps he was an Illini fan?
 P.R.Handgrenade69
Msg: 45
Repulsive penis ??
Posted: 9/20/2009 5:11:49 PM
This wierd looking (erect)wand thing..really long maybe 9" and it is blue on the bottom half and orange on the top and it is very narrow..like maybe the size of a quarter at the base..down to the tip that is like a grape maybe..it looks very weird and the head is hooked over and forward like a reverse candy cane..

Sounds like a No.2 pencil decorated for Halloween.
 harps1
Msg: 46
view profile
History
Repulsive penis ??
Posted: 9/21/2009 7:15:29 AM
So wat do woman think of men who have veins on their penis??
 olderfellow
Msg: 47
Repulsive penis ??
Posted: 9/21/2009 1:54:54 PM
Sassy
You're the greatest.LOL
 salamander000
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Repulsive penis ??
Posted: 9/21/2009 2:46:53 PM
I saw one once, I was in third grade. I'll never forget it. The guys neame was Terry Paxton (Terry if you're reading this sorry buddy, but I bet you are still laughing) He used to sit behind me in school, and he'd wait until he had a whole tongue full of boogers, and then yank on my ponytails, and I'd turn around, and then he'd stick out his tongue as far as it would go....I can still see it. Ack!

He must have weighed all of 50 pounds? I dunno, how much does a third grader weigh? Then subtract 1/3 of that weight and you get an idea. Well, obviously he had a major crush on me. Oh did I mention he was albino, pinkish blue eyes, short white hair.

So, Terry follows me home from school one day, and he is walking on the other side of the street, and I look over, and there he is, in all of his tiny white glory to behold! A minature peenie, and in blaring screaming white in broad daylight! Bopping down the street, like nothing was happening and grinning ear to ear the whole way!

I'll anagram it R.I.P. (repulsive and indecent penis) oh and as a disclaimer, I've no prejudice of albino coloring. In fact... well that's another story~
 ShelbySask4friend1
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Repulsive penis ??
Posted: 8/4/2012 12:50:39 AM
LMAO, your mind is so programmed, that if bended red spotted penises were normal you would accept that...
 MAB54
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Repulsive penis ??
Posted: 8/4/2012 5:52:56 AM
Geeze....I'm wondering what the thoughts have been about mine now after reading some of these posts. Ex's can be vicious. I know it has an unusual feature
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Repulsive penis ??