Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Why Girls want a Relationship much more attach After Sex with a Guy n      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Redsmokey
Msg: 26
Why Girls want a Relationship much more attach After Sex with a Guy no matter his faults?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
What ever happened to courtship. Most guys don't even know how to woo a girl.

Geez dude how about working on a friendship before turning it into a realationship.
 Free key
Msg: 27
Why Girls want a Relationship much more attach After Sex with a Guy no matter his faults?
Posted: 2/15/2010 3:48:16 AM
I know exactly what that's like.

I'm definately not looking for any relationship and I always make that abundantly clear to any woman I decide to meet for mutual "adult fun".

However I do find that women though they say one thing with their mouth the reality is different.

Women almost certainly will feel a bond if really good sex is involved.

By good sex I mean those sensual sessions with lots of kissing and gentle touches and massage bringing her to orgasm after orgasm.

After that you are bombarded with emails and txt messages about how wonderful it was and how they're falling for you.

You want to see the woman again but you are very aware that you could be building her perceptions about where this is going.
 A-Womans-Best-Friend
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Why Girls want a Relationship much more attach After Sex with a Guy no matter his faults?
Posted: 2/15/2010 7:22:17 AM
What I'm all for courtship that’s what I been doing for the last 15 years and being friends first only gets you a friend and nothing more has why I am looking for friends.

Geez girl how about wanting a romantic relationship with a friend who is interested in you.

Free key you and I have different intentions because I am not looking for sex at all the relationship and using sex as a means of getting that relationship is my goal.

Because Foreplay is my Forte I always have give her the best sex either clitoral (oral humming while the clit works every time) and inner thy, pelvic and G-spot massages at te same time usually makes them squirt.

But oddly enough oral and massage orgasms don't really trigger a woman’s bonding drive as much as Intercourse without a orgasm because they can't t pregnant from the other methods of sex that have the philological history of "Oh crap I might be pregnant, I must make sure we stay together" even when wearing a condom will still give a biological trigger to want a relationship.
 Strider886
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 2/15/2010 7:22:44 AM

90% of the time the girl I am dating will find some small thing I did wrong during the dating process, or worse her friends say something bad about me, because I wasn’t amazing enough to impress them. I could dress badly or to good, I could of said something that put her off, I could be to quite or to talkative, there are 1000s of things that she might think that makes me not good enough to be her boyfriend.

Why can't some of you realise this simple fact........

A woman's best friends are your worst enemy!!! It doesn't matter how great you are, everything you do and say will be analysed and twisted around until your the spawn of Satan!

On the sex thing... Not sure what you goin on about, but sex the act itself it's natures way of bonding a couple together, that's why men/women cheat and sexless relationships fall apart... Because without sex you often lose intimacy and affection altogether.
 A-Womans-Best-Friend
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 2/15/2010 7:37:18 AM
^^^Yeh I might be the spawn of Satan for just being myself.

If you like to know my current dating success this Valentine's Day I exchanged gifts with a girl who I clicked with almost immediately and she deleted her PoF account shortly after dating, mostly because the guys messaging her sending stupid sexy messages, and found I was different and contacts me several times a day.
 SEEKING SUE
Msg: 31
Posted: 2/15/2010 8:09:08 AM
HOW DO I GET THIS TO QUOTE "So to answer my other question if I find a girl who is almost perfect because no one is should I keep the dating casual so she doesn't think it is getting serious and go through all her doubts in her head that will kill any chance of a real relationship until I can seduce her into bed, go all the way so she will want me as much as I want her?"

Your experience tallies with mine. I am convinced that is why the age-old custom for a girl is to not put out until she is married. Your comment about "seducing her into bed" made me jump to push the reply button. Do you not see how this puts her at a disadvantage? Guys don't have much conscience about fooling around with a woman they have no intention of marrying. Meanwhile, the woman gets attached and loses her ability to judge wisely.
 A-Womans-Best-Friend
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 2/15/2010 8:13:17 AM
I am sorry you got that impression of me from experience with men who have no morals, but I misused the term seduce and it has a mostly negative meaning to it but when my intentions are nothing BUT the best of the future has to offer meaning marriage and a total respectful caring relationship is the means to the end really that wrong?
 Calientecutie
Msg: 33
Posted: 2/15/2010 2:04:49 PM
go with the flow...would you want to get to know the person better then have sex
sex is important but getting to know the person is more important
 DR_RUTHLESS
Msg: 34
Posted: 2/15/2010 7:12:49 PM
5 out of 100, wow, your batting average sux

you don't have the brains to have made it 275 out 0f 300, which you should for you age and looks

May I suggest you have deeper issues.
 A-Womans-Best-Friend
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Posted: 2/15/2010 9:42:02 PM
^^^ Nope just been in LTR for years and took up most of my single life sorry that I don't try to fuxk everything I can, I guess I'm just not a horny jerk.

SEX isn't important TO ME, but important to the WOMEN to bond with, blame nature for that survival and reproduction instinct.

PLZ try to understand what I am explaining before you assume anything, proof and knowledge is needed to make your points valid not speculations.
 farscapeprincess
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 2/16/2010 7:53:53 AM
OP asked: "Do Most Women want and interested the Majority of guys they have Sex with More than they did before the deed?"

Your question is badly structured, but I'm going to give it a go:

I don't know about the majority of women because every woman is different, but I know I did. It's true, at least for me, that orgasms lead to bonding with the guy, I want more time with said guy. It's the oxytocin which is that bonding hormone at work. I was reading this in a book just yesterday and I'm sure there are studies on this, too. This is the same hormone that promotes bonding with a newborn. It's released during breastfeeding and it's released during mind-blowing sex.

Now in the instances when I didn't want "more" it was because the sex wasn't all that great or just not "feeling it" with the guy. There is a thread from someone who said that she didn't feel the spark with a certain guy when she kissed him. So I guess you could say that spark and passion must be there before sex enters the equation. Otherwise, it just becomes meaningless sex.

I don't know if this is what you're getting at, but it's my interpretation of the question.
 Elgalawaat
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Posted: 2/16/2010 8:10:47 AM
I would say you seem to be good and you are giving them a good sex. That why they stick and want more sex. From my experience sex to women is far more important than sex to man. The fact that the woman can get the man excited and produce hard erection, it is a source of feminine power. If you don't get that hard erection even for some unrelated reason they blame themselves. and feel that they lost that feminine power. In all my relationships good sex was a big factor in her satisfaction with the relationship. Off course there are other factors but good sex was the top one.
 A-Womans-Best-Friend
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Posted: 2/16/2010 11:45:11 AM
Thanks farscapeprincess that answered my question perfectly even though the question was convoluted you nailed it pretty good, pardon the pun and the point about having chemistry and spark before sex is also a good point because I notice when a girl has a adrenalin rush from doing something fun and wild on a date to get the blood pumping she seems to also have the same reaction as sex while dating.

The reason why this thread is so important to me is because this happens allot when a man tries his very best for months to get a relationship with the girl of his dreams just to get the rug pulled out from under him, such as this post in Ask a Guy Forum recently.

"Guys, would this upset you??"

About a great guy who did everything right and the girl really liked him BUT after 3 months with no sex she sees the relationship is becoming to serious and pulls away before the bond is formed emotionally for her.
 Doingthisagaingladly
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Posted: 8/1/2012 1:10:57 PM

I know exactly what that's like.

I'm definately not looking for any relationship and I always make that abundantly clear to any woman I decide to meet for mutual "adult fun".

However I do find that women though they say one thing with their mouth the reality is different.

Women almost certainly will feel a bond if really good sex is involved.

By good sex I mean those sensual sessions with lots of kissing and gentle touches and massage bringing her to orgasm after orgasm.

After that you are bombarded with emails and txt messages about how wonderful it was and how they're falling for you.

You want to see the woman again but you are very aware that you could be building her perceptions about where this is going.

Interesting! I thought they liked the sex? too? Okay then, now I know. :)
 Me87789
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Posted: 8/6/2012 8:46:55 PM
Great question, Op!

The consensus so far is pretty clear - YES, if you want to enter a relationship with a woman you're attracted to, make her comfortable enough to accept mind-blowing sex with you, and she'll be well on the way!!

You keep asking for more examples / experiences. Aside from a few off-topic / crazy comments, everyone's been very consistent. BTW - thanks Bob for clarifying on the 'bonding hormone' - powerful stuff!

It sounds like you're truely looking for 'the one', Op. You seem to have the youth, looks, education, and experience to 'land her'. May I ask - why are all of your profile photos of you and different women? Kind of a 'reverse psychology' thing? Along with your stated preference for 'nothing serious', doesn't that draw a certain kind of woman to you?

Then again, your success with women is far, far greater than mine, so I should be taking notes!!!
 Drawesome32
Msg: 41
Posted: 8/6/2012 9:00:03 PM
if you show confidence in yourself enough to take that initiative, and actually make a move to have sex with a woman, then back up that confidence by rocking her world completely, she WILL get attached.
 A_Rare_Treasure
Msg: 42
Posted: 8/6/2012 9:23:11 PM
you need to find your "sexy" ...

that comes from within ...
love who you are ..
if there is anything about yourself, you don't like ... change it ..
have confidence in the value as a person you are ..
know that you are a great person
believe in yourself
know you are sexy from within ...

and most of all ...
when you make love to a woman ...
savour every nuance of her self ...
the feel of every inch of her skin ..
her hair ...
lick her from head to toe ...
suck on the inside of her wrist ..
the side of her back ..
the back of her neck ... kiss and soft bites ..
and possess her body and own her soul ...
get lost in the experience and take her on your journey ..
let your inner beast out to play with hers ...
make her pant for you ...
make her beg for you ...
dominate her being ...
be in charge ...

show her the depth of your being ...

let your sexy beast out ....
 Serephena
Msg: 43
Posted: 8/7/2012 2:59:38 PM
When a women has sex with a man she is allowing that man in, in some ways she is allowing him to take her over, get into her soul, especially if there is alot of eye contact during sex. So yes, women get more emotionally attached to men they have been seeing and then sleep with. The foundation is usually already started with the dates and talking and then when they do the deed it pretty much seals it for the women.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Why Girls want a Relationship much more attach After Sex with a Guy no matter his faults?