Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ireland  > Has every man here been cheated on?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 maryj53
Msg: 26
Has every man here been cheated on?Page 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Not every man here has been cheated on . I know this , i have chatted to some lovely men. Some just fell out of love, others got waylaid by the same things that make marriages dysfunctional for women . Thing about life is , its full of surprises , and no one can judge another

> I was going to write more , but my dog just ate my dough nut. Just goes to show that no matter what our plans are , life has a way of changing them , unexpectedly. I have to go make my dog sick , double chocolate doughnuts aren't good for canines either
 tamarasita
Msg: 27
Has every man here been cheated on?
Posted: 10/30/2009 3:00:10 PM
thanks to everyone for the replies and senicgirl i do agree with what u are saying. It gives me food for thought thank you
 rebel dan
Msg: 28
Posted: 11/1/2009 6:18:42 PM
yes, in practically every relationship iv been in!!!
 BlackRabbit69
Msg: 29
Posted: 11/12/2009 11:39:39 AM
We were separated.....She told me she'll always love me and that she wanted to try again.....Caught with my own eyes cheating with the guy she told me she wasn't seeing anymore.....Then put a PFA on me because I was "ANGRY" and she was scared. Took 3 years for that PFA to dissolve via natural causes(expired) because she never took it off. Oh yes...She waited until my birthday to bestow the PFA. I never laid a hand on her, never betrayed her, was never a gambler or a junkie like the guy she left me for.....Who BTW also had a family of his own (You heard me right!). Never dated an American girl since even though I did sort of made attempts here and there. Their attitudes were always cold,horrendously selfish, flighty and narcissistic, hence I gave up on them and went European. One more thing, HER FAMILY MEMBERS....Still call me son/brother to this day and still occassionally chastise her for what she did almost 4 years ago.
 Navyman1958
Msg: 30
Posted: 11/13/2009 7:48:28 PM
Then by the same token every woman who's been cheated on must be inadequate physically as u say or in some other way.

My own take is that it doesn't matter if they are male or female, what matters is thier peresonal integrity.

Also any statisic about human sexuality needs to be taken with a large grain of salt... very few people will tell the whole truth when it comes to sex, and it's damn near impossible to prove or disprove anyones statements.
 donkalmetekila
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 11/24/2009 2:08:22 PM
well said judge not and u shallnot b judged
 Corkcitymale
Msg: 32
Posted: 11/25/2009 11:11:03 AM
Through my early to mid 20`s I sadly cheated a lot.Then I got cheated on finding out after 3 years but it didn`t mean anything to me as i was not in love with her.If my last girlfriend cheated on me I would never have got over it.I don`t think she did but either way its finished now.I wont ever cheat again but it is going on everywhere.My opinion,men will end up cheating with anyone and women will either sleep with their friends bf/husband or someone from work."Their shoulder to cry on "friend at work
 shexwolf
Msg: 33
Posted: 12/9/2009 1:21:59 PM
Are you saying that a man, or woman for that matter , who has been cheated on must be inadequate? Every relationship is different and there are different reasons why people cheat and to blame the victim is ridiculous. I try to help people with relationship problems all the time and, no two stories are ever the same where cheating is involved but to call the victim inadequate is paramount to saying people who are robbed, abused, beaten etc. were in adequate and desevered it. Shame on YOU!!!
 Corkcitymale
Msg: 34
Posted: 12/10/2009 9:32:36 AM
Shexwolf,everyone is entitled to their opinion on here,Just have your say on the topic and who cares what anyone else says.You try to help people with relationship problems.....YOUR ON A DATING SITE.I shall leave it at that
 shexwolf
Msg: 35
Posted: 12/10/2009 3:49:48 PM
Yes, we are all entitled to our opinions Corkcitymale, thank you for making pointing that out. Who do you think is better suited to helping people with relationship problems, someone who knows what it's like, someone who has felt the pain, been on their knees and had to claw their way back from hell or someone who has had the ideal happy lovey dovey relationship? I know who I'd want to talk to but then that's only MY opinion.
 twinkletoes288
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 12/14/2009 4:12:08 AM
i have had 2 serious relationships, d first i was 16 e was older n e ended up cheating.it ended after 8 mth.
the second relationship has ended jus 2 mth.bein together on n off 6 year.hav 3 kids from it and e done dirty more times dan i can count.
all men r d same..........a standing****has no conscience!!!!
 Corkcitymale
Msg: 37
Posted: 12/14/2009 8:59:24 AM
Sorry to burst your bubble here ladies but its now a fact,maybe just a Cork fact but more women cheat on their partners than men.To the two ladies twinkletoes and the other person,have you ever even kissed another man while being in a relationship????
 Corkcitymale
Msg: 38
Posted: 12/14/2009 9:03:48 AM
apologise for saying other one thats shexwolf [just checked your name].well i was in a 3 year relationship kissed one other girl.5 year relationship cheated with most of Cork,4 year relationship didn`t cheat till i found out she was sleeping with her best friends husband then i got my back.6 month relationship without cheating and 18 month relationship without cheating.Ah my life story!!!!!
 roland187
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Posted: 1/9/2010 10:57:16 AM
Heh... Pardon my ignorance, but what's a PFA?
 internetluva
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Posted: 1/29/2010 7:13:50 PM
some women believe that the grass is greener, thats why they cheat. I guess its the era of such act
 internetluva
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Posted: 1/29/2010 7:18:30 PM
some women believe that the grass is greener, thats why they cheat. I guess its the era of such act, it happened to me and the reason is that she is changing, and wanted me to be friends with him. (yeah right). 3 kids gone house gone business gone landed in jail . what a wonderful life. lol
 seize de day
Msg: 42
Posted: 2/7/2010 3:31:25 AM
amazing how the thread is about if guys have been cheated on and you get women moaning they have been cheated on, obviously a reading comprehension problem there, but is that any surprise at all? That is what they do try to do, bash men back down to their level. With my first serious relationship the girl cheated, we where engaged and she fell for a vet who worked with her who was also engaged. They where caught shaging at their works x-mas party, the other girl found out and kicked the vet out. He upped sticks and went over seas and left my ex high and dry. I hadn't a clue what happened until I met a college buddy a while later who dished the dirt what went down.
Another one, my last was cheating on me every time she went to see her friends in Dublin, only found out when I was leaving her and found her diaries and spent a whole day while she was at work and she had diaries from 1986 and cheated on every guy she was with for kicks.................. women can't live with them, can't live with them............no that is not an error.......the older you get the worse it is.
 SoulfulSoul83
Msg: 43
Posted: 2/7/2010 9:11:29 AM
Ya know id say 75% of women I know have done or do cheat.. why is it men are the ones that are railroaded with the stereotype type though? I want to believe ill meet the right person and it'll all work out.. but the more I read and find out the more I find myself wondering if its actually possible at all, and how the hell anyone is supposed to trust these days! It's really quite disheartening!
 icklejimi
Msg: 44
Posted: 2/14/2010 5:11:03 AM
I dont think I was ,, none that i know of , but you can never be too sure!
 9x3atots
Msg: 45
Posted: 2/17/2010 5:14:24 AM
No never happened to me
 minika
Msg: 46
Posted: 2/19/2010 2:08:33 PM
Slightly off topic.....quite a few men (not all) I've met have said the previous women they've met via pof have been bunny boilers or had issues of some sort!! Surely there can't be that many bunny boilers around. When I said this to one guy, he laughed it off by saying the same few must go round contacting different men.
 seize de day
Msg: 47
Posted: 2/20/2010 1:41:41 AM
No I'd say there are a lot of bunny boliers and and nut jobs on this site, you can weed them out very easy if you word questions right or try to see how they react to certain topics. If they pass the test you can meet them if not run like hell but an ex of mine cheated on every guy she had and with quite a no of guys at the same time so one woman can do a lot of damage that way. It is much much easier for a woman to cheat, all they have to do is enter a bar and wait and just say yes, screw the guy and move onto the next guy and the next and have a different guy every night they want. There are girls on here who just want a meal and drinks bought by a different first date every week. They have no guilt about it. This is the "modern" world we live in now. They see it as some form of pay back for their mothers and so on further back.
 1kansanfornow
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 3/2/2010 8:42:40 PM
all I can say is none of my husbands were cheated on by me anyway, :
 ***YNWA***
Msg: 49
Posted: 3/3/2010 12:51:45 PM

Ya know id say 75% of women I know have done or do cheat.. why is it men are the ones that are railroaded with the stereotype type though? I want to believe ill meet the right person and it'll all work out.. but the more I read and find out the more I find myself wondering if its actually possible at all, and how the hell anyone is supposed to trust these days! It's really quite disheartening!

Amen!
 1kansanfornow
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Posted: 3/3/2010 2:29:38 PM
I didn't realize I was in such a minority. I was married for 14 years to a man who decided after our first 2 years he didnt' want sex anymore and therefore I shouldn't want it either.

I didn't cheat on him. Maybe I was too demoralized by the marrriage to find someone to fool around with. and I adore sex. It has taken me quite a while to feel sexy and desireable again after that experience.

Not all women cheat. and I think not all men do either.
Show ALL Forums  > Ireland  > Has every man here been cheated on?