Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ireland  > Has every man here been cheated on?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Approche
Msg: 51
Has every man here been cheated on?Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Try this exercise.
Do an advanced interest search for "Honesty"... Vast majority are men... I wonder why...
 Sherlock101
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Has every man here been cheated on?
Posted: 3/12/2010 10:18:27 PM
I have to laugh about the percentages part. Yes I agree, most men are dogs but then again, who are they doing it with?
 mibra
Msg: 53
Posted: 3/12/2010 11:35:57 PM
I have a gf keeps cheating on her husband... She is a good housewife and mum. She's hot and attractive. Lots guys want to date her. Her husband never knows that. She likes the attention from men. She doesn't want to leave him but she just wants more men. That's it.

When I was young, I had a gf enjoyed this game too... Lots guys think she's very royal but actually she was sleeping with a few guys at the same time while she had a bf. Later she married her bf after graduation but still remained relationships with other men, old or new ones.... Never mind. Her stories are always full of spices lol She's very good at handling those guys. Everyone thought she was very royal to him. But we counted her numbers and figured out she fkd at least 50% men living in her home area

No comment. They are my friends. Their stories are public secrets. Only the husbands don't know.
 btj_rv
Msg: 54
Posted: 3/17/2010 6:27:24 PM
I don't think I've ever been cheated on woman while in an exclusive relationship. Been dumped before but it was mainly for something I actually did. Though I believe with maturity on both parts it could have been handled differently. Even though I have had a couple relationships that were not most compatible for me I can say I was lucky to have had the chance to date the woman I have.
 mibra
Msg: 55
Posted: 3/18/2010 1:25:54 AM
That's all right... Things happen since we are in a diversified world.
I know lots guys are cheating and also quite some women do so but they are not the majority. This is life.
 looked_once
Msg: 56
Posted: 3/20/2010 12:38:37 PM
My ex accused me of something out of parania and eventually led to a divorce, so i guess there was a feeling of abandon.
 looked_once
Msg: 57
Posted: 3/20/2010 12:39:46 PM
Msg: 52
view profile
History

Posted: 3/13/2010 127 AM
I have to laugh about the percentages part. Yes I agree, most men are dogs but then again, who are they doing it with?

Laughing my ass off
 aspersions
Msg: 58
view profile
History
Posted: 3/25/2010 6:03:54 PM

One man said it wasnt his fault his wife had an affair with her boss, I think he should have seen signs and also had to have facilitated this in some way

That's complete BS. She took a vow, and broke it. Ergo, she's a completely dishonest, traitorous slut. There is no argument. A man is just as bad if he cheats.
 RATHLINLIGHTHOUSE
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Posted: 11/26/2010 2:09:08 AM
Msg 4 Bencher >>i found out in the most disgusting way a man could
You wouldnt want to know about it trust me

I dont trust you.
How disgusting was it?
I would want to know in graphic detail.
Let curiousity kill the cat.

Has anyone a more disgusting story ?
 Dennis 1
Msg: 60
view profile
History
Posted: 7/8/2011 5:28:53 PM
What is cheating? Kissing, sex- what level?, holding hands, 1st base, 2nd, so on. The thought of any form of interaction. Simple conversation. Thinking of someone else when having sex with your real partner?
 Blarny Stone
Msg: 61
Posted: 8/24/2011 3:41:25 PM
Yes Tamarasita it happened to me, im an irishman on the other side of the pond, but at the time i was living in the South of France , with my wife at the time and my 2 year old daughter Shauna, i was coming back from my church in Cannes and suffered a near fatal bicycle crash that broke both wrists,forearms,elbows,back,and crushed 3 vert in my neck and i suffered a concussion,when i woke up in the middle of the road, i took a bretaher to see what had happened, soon after i coukld feel pain, so i got on my bike and rushed home 8 miles away in Antibes, the pain was really bad, anyway i walked into my flat and told my wife , hun i think i just broke my arms,her response was your a F@@##$ Idiot,being no stranger to her abusem i rolled my eyes and layed in bed and the pain went from 10 to 10,000 and i started to moan ,she popped her head in and said will you shut the F^%$# up, so after being rushed to the hospital by my neighbor,and after 2 days in the hospital , i had time for clarity, she walked in and said im sorry for what i said, my reply was, you know even a person who i despised , if i saw them broken by the side of the road, id help them and this showed me how much you hate me , so we are finished and im taking Shauna back to the US, which she replied good i want to start dating my guy friends from the yacht,my reply was good luck to them and Shauna and i moved out to move into my church where they passed around a hat to bring us home,found out she was cheating on me all along, im just thankful to have my little girl ,and to not have contracted any STDS,but maninly blessed that Shauna wasnt on the back of my bike as she usually attened mass with me , my outlook about it all was ...God or some supreme being gave me a swift kick in the arse, to take my daughter and i away from an abusive mother and wife...shes still in France pays no support and isnt involved in Shaunas life,,,someone go to my profile and take a look at my little girl and youll scratch your head how any Woman could beat this little girl at 2 years old , call her a lesbian,and to abandon her and a faithful Husband...sorry for the small novel..we all have a story, some more intense than others, regards Shaun
 arencibia
Msg: 62
view profile
History
Posted: 9/5/2011 9:18:36 AM
I would have to say YES!.
Most of my Friends girl friends and pretty much all mine have. i think is the whole new thing to do in the united states. i wish i was kidding. i have a good job, im romantic, im not controling BUT i dont happen to find all the crazies. lol.
 fordecraic
Msg: 63
Posted: 9/13/2011 7:47:55 AM
Generally people that cheat just don't seem to have the stength to walk away from their relationship before starting into something else. It just seems to stem from insecurity so you just gotta feel sorry for them!! They are just weak.
 darknight48
Msg: 64
Posted: 9/16/2011 7:50:49 AM
no, been out with tidy/decent women, met one fruit loop+ one bunny boiler though lol
 Corwyhn
Msg: 65
view profile
History
Posted: 9/18/2011 11:11:16 PM
Never been cheated on. But I am in Toronto, Canada does that count? :)
 moondowner
Msg: 66
Posted: 9/25/2011 11:16:58 PM
hay hayseed thats a great answer it is true i think that a cheated or jilted man must be inadequate physically as u say or in some other way. I am in Ireland

Your statement, IMHO, one of the most asinise I have read.
 scholmarm
Msg: 67
Posted: 10/1/2011 5:29:15 AM
Ok i have a question Can you report a guy you know is married living at home but on here saying hes looking for long term
He has his profile hidden for months and i got a shock when he sent me his picture Knowing him as the guy who met my friend and told her he was single only to find out his wife came after her not him
Well hes back and i know hes the cheater My delema is do i mind my business or phone his wife
Im new to forums so any advice would be helpfull i dont want anyone else hurt by him
thank you
Show ALL Forums  > Ireland  > Has every man here been cheated on?