Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Guys that want no strings attached      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 RazzleRoadRunner
Msg: 301
view profile
History
Guys that want no strings attached Page 13 of 23    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23)
The names whores, bit*ch, skanks and sluts are so prevalent now in their language

There are new phrases being coined by men and women now......
man/woman whore, her biatch/his biatch, his slut/her slut.

There are some men looking for chaste women, just as there are women looking for chaste men. These people are looking to develop a trusting friendship before engaging in sex, they want long-term relationships knowing they can trust the other person and that they got each other's back on certain issues. They are also people that actually want to share a trusting life together, and have some hobbies and activities that can be shared.

My father said something to me when I was going through my teen years........a man/woman who is obsessed with their own sexuality will likely cheat and therefore should not be trusted. They will make a "poor quality" life companion and your life will become of "poor quality."

Anyway, I guess that is the Ripple Effect in the Ponds that we swim.
 mr.evil
Msg: 302
Guys that want no strings attached
Posted: 11/27/2009 11:32:43 AM
If you get a dog, treat that dog well, he will be a good and loyal pet. If you pick up a newspaper every day and whack him on the nose, he will learn to fear and hate you.
Soon when you pick up the paper, he will get up and leave the room or snap at you. Worse sooner or later he WILL bite you.

While this is simplistic, it is the same with relationships. Both men and women have for years used threats, leverage or guile to gain an advantage. No not all of them, but much more than a small percentage. Some will be the worst offenders and take it to the max, others will only do what seems inocuous. There should be no advantage, but human nature, upbringing, modelled behavior(TV), life experience, family examples and personal dynamics may impact a person's attitudes and behaviors.

Ideas of men's rights, loveless relationships, sex with no strings did not happen in a vacum. They grew up out of need and experience. When one group uses somehting to hold the power, or when there is a paradigm shift in law, actions or behaviors. Or even in perception, there will be a reaction on the other side of that dynamic.

This discussion is just another of those reactions. One woman poster, I think Savona, had it right to some degree. She embraced the idea, she has her preferences, nothing wrong there. Although why the snide remarks about the guys caring too much? Or the idea of men not being able to handle it?

Yeah guys may end up caring for the woman in a NSA or FWB relationship, same as women, so what? It was not what was agreed to. I can see where this would not be for everyone, so what, if you don't want it, don't do it!! To rail at men because this doesn't suit your personal preference is absurd. It is just as asburd to rail at a woman who does embrace the idea as Savona does, for her preferences and the way she chooses to live her life.
 grizzelda
Msg: 303
view profile
History
Posted: 11/27/2009 11:40:45 AM

For me, this backlash is more that (some) men aren't truly accepting of women's sexuality; they'll exploit that freedom, but it angers them that they are no longer in control of it. I don't have any links, articles or studies to back that up, it's just an impression I have gained from interaction with (some) men in person, as well as seeing what some of them say on these forums. So feel free to tear that theory to shreds all you like.

I have to agree with this. In no way am I saying that all men think like this but there are an awful lot of men that absolutely hate the fact that pretty much any woman could get sex a whole lot easier than they ever could. I have read this sentiment hundreds of times on these forums alone. However the reality is that is not a reflection of women and their behaviour, it is really a reflection of male behaviour, but the negative connotation is always projected onto women. It seems to be more about the "power" many men give to sex...
 ~§~
Msg: 304
Posted: 11/27/2009 11:47:49 AM

Sadly for you, I won't admit to something I have no guilt in. I'm guilty of no such thing. No one is taking advantage of the other.

Rubbish

I meant every word I said. She's an adult and is bears ALL the responsibility for HER OWN ACTIONS. I will never, EVER assume responsibility for someone else's choices they make. People are responsible for their own choices, just as she is. Why should it be ANY of my concern at all?

Because you're PART of it.

What about the absolute base concern of FWB ... isnt the umm... first word of the acronym Friend?
Where's onus in quality of care to a FRIEND?
ESPECIALLY knowing they want more??

Is there so little compassion for that person ... there's not even responsibility to break it off because of the sex?

Friend? oh please. Thats some pretty cold sh*t.

'Cause she *may* get hurt? Yea, and?? She'll be doing it to herself and no one will be forcing her to continue. For the last f*cking time...she walked into this arrangement willingly, openly, and with full disclosure of facts and boundaries. There was no illusion of "more" ever even hinted at. Nothing was ever put to the table that she could "strive for" or hope to achieve.

Its CHANGED... doesnt matter why or how or what the original agreement was... its changed.

This is some pretty cold sh*t too VVVVVVVVVV

Just because you're alone and miserable waiting for "the whole package" doesn't mean that the entire female race should follow suit and join you in the self pity and jealousy that they're out at least enjoying something while you're struggling with nothing. Quit projecting already. No one sees you as "worthy enough" for even a lay...don't make that MY fault.

Worthy enough for a lay?
A lay is a dime a dozen

Dont mistake people's abhorrence for complete self centredness and lack of responsibility or compassion or empathy with jealousy or wanting pity

And frankly... Im not speaking for anyone else... but Ive an opposing definition of what nothing is.

Some people are single by circumstance... maybe they've devoted their lives to the care of children as a priority... or who havent met the right person... whatever...
... and there are others... that the reasons why are single are so blatantly self evident that their only recourse to being human... is to pretend they're worthy of the title and have to indulge themselves in proxy relationships.

In the particular circumstances we're discussing... Id say hanging onto that person might be a good idea.
Because unless it was a situation of abuse... nobody else would be quite so insane to put up with that nothing.

BDJ said it openly and honestly what most men are afraid to to say.
Like it..or not.

I dont particularly care whether BDJ is male or female.

The fact that people even think that way... is offensive enough.
And I wont be saying thankyou for it.

Like it... or not... I not only dont have to listen to the self justification and denial of some of the most disgraceful behavior motivated by the utter and total disregard for other people and self indulgence... I dont have to tolerate it...
... and I'll tell you why...

Deviance theory argues that SIB (self inflicted behavior) serves to set a boundary between what is and what is not acceptable behavior; the distinction between socially acceptable and socially unacceptable SIB is differentiated by social context. Though the end result of all self-injurious behavior is the same, how it is perceived and understood is largely decided by psychiatry and popular culture which classifies "some acts as fashionable, others as transgressive, and still others as pathological

SIB is differentiated by social context?

I will not advocate, participate or accept either the attitudes or twisted logic in making this socially accepted behavior or attitude.
I will not knowingly include myself in the defiling of society & humanity so that it makes it free-for-all.

Men and women equal...and let me tell you, I am no equal to him in strength or his determination of being in power.

Hmm belle... we'll have to agree to disagree... because although you may have read those posts and consider it strength and power... and that you arent his equal in that regard...
... the language
... the attitude
... the rational
... the negating of onus

All factors considered... he doesnt earn my respect and he doesnt make a case for himself and his actions or his attitude... its nothing more than abuse.

So you're welcome to call it any way you like ... but...
...My answer is. No... non-negotiable...its not good enough.
He's not my equal.
He doesnt even come close.

And that's the last I'll say on it.

Ditto
 ladyc4
Msg: 305
view profile
History
Posted: 11/27/2009 11:50:44 AM
When a woman is no longer valued, protected, cherished by men, then we have a huge problem coming.

Only if we don't learn to value protect and cherish OURSELVES. Part of that skill set is learning to steer away from men who are overly angry...while remembering that generally speaking, what is driving that anger is HURT.

When men start getting on the bandwagon of "being" who and what they naturally are

are you saying then that men are just naturally vicious self serving beasts that need to be beaten with a "no p*ssy stick" until they become subservient asskissers?
Lord help us.
What I want is a man who treats women well because that's the right thing to do, not cause he won't "get any", who treats women well because he sees them as fellow travelers on life's journey, not "keepers of the goody" that he must either kowtow to , or else trick/manipulate in order to get a little.

BDJ said it openly and honestly what most men are afraid to to say.

He said what he thinks and feels right now. He also spoke somewhat wistfully about women with the right attitude all being taken. So he's living his life and doing what he needs to do ACCORDING TO HIS OWN LIGHTS. He has not said that all he wants to do the rest of his life is be involved in "predominantly sex-driven" situations. That scarcely means that all men have become sexseeking idiots.

Look at the courts now. They are now really looking at men's rights. Look at the talkshows, there are more men talking about men's rights

And this is a BAD thing?

I am not saying this to be fearmongering. I wanted you to hear what some of these men are saying

Guess what? A lot of the women here actually do come in contact with men, converse with them, etc. Possibly they guard their tongues as far as coming right out and saying misogynistic things, but converse awhile and you can pick up on it if it's there.

I for one do not see men as projects or like puppies or children that need to be trained.
I know for a fact that there are men out there who know how the hell to act. There are also men who do know, but are temporarily having to deal with feelings of disappointment, hurt,anger. Of course there are those who never did know and can't learn but I'm not convinced that the entire gender is as screwed up as some seem to think.
Cindy O
 ladyc4
Msg: 306
view profile
History
Posted: 11/27/2009 12:26:33 PM
Don't ever assume that men think you are wonderful when you have NSA sex, FWB sex, or BC's. They think you are wonderful to fvck...but that's it.

You say "they think you are wonderful to fvck" as if that's a BAD thing.

Look, nobody vilifies men for NOT putting his d*ck in mothballs when he's not in some big ass "relationship" . Why are some people so bound and determined to NOT extend that same tolerance to a woman who prefers to neither put her hoohoo in mothballs, nor FORCE a "relationship" so that it's OK to have sex, even if it's a "relationship" that isn't very good. Double standard, anyone?

I for one believe that one can have an involvement that is less than a goal oriented longterm relationship, and still respect one's partner in the involvement as a human being. I've seen plenty of "real" relationships where the respect was just about non existent on one side or the other. It's about respect, not thinking one's sex partner is "wonderful".

Savona finds herself having feelings for this man after a few romps. What does she do?

and what if she DOESN'T? Why is there this big )( umption that women MUST develop "feelings" for a man after having sex with him a few times? Or that it's ALWAYS about a woman 'agreeing' to a FwB 'hoping' that it will become more?

Look, I doubt that anyone here is saying that committment and LTRs are bad or wrong and FwB is the "only" way to go.
As for the particular instance that keeps coming up in this thread, I think they are BOTH wrong. Him for not looking out better for a friend, and her for staying in a situation where getting hurt is just about guarandamnteed unless maybe she's OK with the risk and has decided the ride is worth the fall. Which is fine if she womans up and doesn't go through the next 5 years being angry and lecturing everyone else about how men are naughty little puppies who will try to get away with everything they can.
Cindy O
 1 Petite Lady
Msg: 307
view profile
History
Posted: 11/27/2009 12:35:42 PM
No he did not explain,asked me to fix a different supper for him and not Thanksgiving food since he ate at his sisters ,so I did ,and he didnt call ,message or anything telling me not to cook ,cause he couldnt make it and here I sat with all this food he asked for and he never showed or said a word and we got along great with each other,I live alone ,so I was very upset going to all that for him,and all this food.And Im not just targeting all men ,cause there are good guys out there,and yes women do the same.
 ~FishLipzzz~
Msg: 308
Posted: 11/27/2009 12:41:49 PM

'Cause she *may* get hurt? Yea, and?? She'll be doing it to herself and no one will be forcing her to continue.

Personally, I would find it extremely difficult to continue doing something with someone, KNOWING that it was causing them pain and anguish. Even if they insisted. It’s called having a conscience.
 mysticaries
Msg: 309
view profile
History
Posted: 11/27/2009 12:42:22 PM
I for one do not feel resentment. If someone has decided that sex is the sole thing that they desire from the other gender, and want to live that way, like animals, that is their perogative.

Ya, there's no resentment (nor prejudice) in that statement...

Coming together to fvck and then leave, "without the frills" as BDJ put it, IS the way animals mate. What has that statement got to do with resentment?

Cool.
Then you'll have no problem accepting that a man might *expect* certain things to be proven to him before her commits, as well.

Of course I have no problem with that. What I, personally, find disturbing is the sentiment that when a guy finds a woman that doesn't measure up, it's ok to just utilize her vagina, because that's 'all she's good for anyway'. Of course if both parties know this is the case and agree to it, fine, but I find it extremely hard to believe that this is expressed bluntly and openly. I find it very hard to believe that there is a large portion of women who would be eager to shag a guy who tells her, "You're not good enough for me to want to actually date you or commit to you, but you're fvckable. So how bout we have sex until something better comes along? And remember, there are no emotional ties here and we have no responsbility to each other's feelings."

In the real world, this just doesn't happen very often. MOST guys who want the NSA scenario do NOT tell this to the chick. It's more along the lines of, "Let's just take things slow", "I'm just not ready to be in a relationship yet,", "I'm realy busy", blah blah blah. That's not being honest. One needs to call a spade a spade.

The reason there is a disconnect to you, is that you're working under the assumption that a "relationship" guarantee is being leveraged in order to EXTORT sex.

What you're NOT getting, is than many of us have NEVER had to promise, or even imply a committed relationship was going to ensue.

I do NOT have that assumption. But like I said, are the real, clear reasons for wanting the NSA situation given? I'm trying to make you aware that often in these situations a lot of guys are vague, and women 'fill in the blanks' for themselves.

Here is is in a nutshell.
During sex, both genders get f*****d.
When a man picks up the tab, only he gets f****d, out of his money.

The value of a random fvck with no emotional investement is USUALLY not the same for men and women. Did you read any of the articles I referenced? Either you don't know much about women, or I have somehow been extremely sheltered from interacting with the large numbers of women out there who enjoy getting fvcked by men who don't think they are good enough to date.

I can prove lots. The most recent one was proving what type of women I date, when I posted pictures of myself and her.
But I'm usually more amused to let people speculate.

You're projecting...

Seriously, some of you are not doing yourselves any favours by continuing questioning the veracity of my claim...

You're not really doing yourself any favors by continually trying to 'prove' how desired and high-status you are with the babes. The people who attempt to boast are usually the ones who are the MOST insecure, trying to convince themselves and others. Can't we have a discussion without you bringing it back to yourself?
 mysticaries
Msg: 310
view profile
History
Posted: 11/27/2009 12:56:45 PM

Look, nobody vilifies men for NOT putting his d*ck in mothballs when he's not in some big ass "relationship" . Why are some people so bound and determined to NOT extend that same tolerance to a woman who prefers to neither put her hoohoo in mothballs, nor FORCE a "relationship" so that it's OK to have sex, even if it's a "relationship" that isn't very good. Double standard, anyone?

I for one believe that one can have an involvement that is less than a goal oriented longterm relationship, and still respect one's partner in the involvement as a human being. I've seen plenty of "real" relationships where the respect was just about non existent on one side or the other. It's about respect, not thinking one's sex partner is "wonderful".

I agree....BUT... let's consider BDJ's FWB situation. Is it RESPECTFUL? I see nothing respectful about saying that women have nothing to offer other than their vaginas. I wonder how BDJ's FB, who wants a relationship with him, would feel if she read his sentiments about how valueless and worthless women are today, aside from their vagina, and how he'll take just the sex since there's nothing else tangible there? I don't see those kind of statements as being respectful, or a "friend" to the other party in any way shape or form.
 ladyc4
Msg: 311
view profile
History
Posted: 11/27/2009 12:57:58 PM

I am talking about men in general. When men get the "equality" card pushed through, there is no more protection for women. We both are thrown out into the lake together and we both have to swim. If he sees a one-man liferaft, he will take it for himself..and punch me the face to get it.

So? If you think this it what's coming down the pike, then you need to learn to either swim faster or punch harder...maybe both.

Equality is about looking out for your own interests while remaining respectful of other people because they are human beings. It doesn't mean one gender gets deference or preferential treatment,(or additional abuse,for that matter) based on gender.

they just have a problem with women using sex as power. That is where the anger comes in.

But you are also saying that a womanis SUPPOSED to use sex to control the outcome of an interaction, that she should withold sex until she feels the guy is "trained enough"?
So which is it? Do we use sex as SEX? Or is that only allowed for men, and women have to keep using it for power and making men angry?
Yep. When men get equality( I didn't know it had been taken away?) we will all have to learn to look out for ourselves and fight our own battles. Or maybe we will all just start respecting and caring about each other as human beings instead of rationing that respect based on gender and how one handles their individual sexuality?
Cindy O
 mr.evil
Msg: 312
Posted: 11/27/2009 1:12:32 PM
I'm sorry belle, I don't get it. Life is not LTR or single looking for LTR. There are hundreds of reasons an LTR may not be for someone now or for the next month or 3 years! It's like the black and white thing people talk about, there is none, there are shades of grey in between.

As for FWB or NSA, length of time factors in, I doubt they last for years, some do I'm sure, but most last for a shorter period, that both find mutually agreeable. No doubt some end when one develops feelings for the other, why stay to be hurt? Or if you feel like rolling the dice, go for it, it could work. Again each has to decide for themselves.

Finally wouldn't it be better if everyone accepted this concept? No more lies about want to take my time, or not quite ready yet, or let's go slow or all the rest of the BS.

One more thing, an NSA or a FWB is not a one night stand. That's just fuking, there is no consideration of the other in that. I also assume we can all be adult enough to respect each other.
 Savona
Msg: 313
Posted: 11/27/2009 1:15:30 PM
OK so I don't want to be splitting hairs on descriptive words.

First I never heard the term friends with benefits or fuuk buddies until I cam on to the forums. hahaha I know sheltered me.

One difference perhaps is that I don't feel any anger towards anyone in giving my explanation or justification of my 2 relationships that I have had. I have been alone for 9 years but have had 2 long distance relationships.

I might be able to call these men boy friends ... for to me that was the brain and physical connection but for the sake of argument they were men(boy) friends. That I knew, and they knew it was wonderful, one lasted nearly 2 years while the other lasted 8 months. But I also knew it would never be long term.

Both of these men I met in REAL life while I was south. They pursued me ... and I liked them.

AGAIN not both at the same time.

I was not in the position to bring a man into my life, as I had unfinished business. So I knew and they knew it was living for the moment. Luving having fun, being friends, lovers doing things together. And sharing our live stories, having someone to talk and share with. Knowing again long term was not in the picture.

Exclusive.

But with that distance ... and I mean far distance, I wanted FOR ME to be free ... no commitment, (which I feel is no strings ... correct me if I am wrong ... ) so that if I met a man closer to me, someone I felt that I COULD have a committed relationship with that my man/boy friend and I would part as friends. And yes we have parted and yes we are still friends. We still chat and send pictures of our grandkids and such. (No sexual intimacy)

There is no hurting anyone, there is no deceit, and it was exclusive. As far as I knew.

We kept in contact on regular basis ... and saw each other often enough FOR ME.

I loved those wonderful times, and would perhaps consider it again if I met the right man, but see things are different now. I am fully free ... have the ability to move anywhere and be with anyone. So now I want more, as I only want what I am able to give in return.

Before I was not able to give into a full relationship so how could I ask a man to give all to me when I was still stuck part way between my old life and new life.

Funny thing is now that I am ready for more of a committed relationship most men I connect just want a no strings. So it is my choice and at this moment I chose not to.

I don't know .... there are times in our lives that having a person to be with, to share intimacy and kindred spirits can be good healing for a broken heart. Well it was for me anyway.

I feel my situation was different in that we got what we both wanted out of the relationship and that was a close friendship ... for what ever its worth.

It was never just sex ... not ever. It was friends, good friends. And I am so happy I had met them, they helped me and I helped them. Nothing wrong with that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Having said all that ... I do think that when one person is using another for sex knowing that the other person wishes and hopes for more that is just using, and being deceptive. I think most people who are in this type of relationship KNOW that they are using, and that the other person is going to get hurt and they don't care 'cause they just want to fuuk. Period.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey I know older people down south that are frisky with each other, have an understanding and are "friends" best friends but don't plan on living with them, getting each other involved in the others family lives ... just want to keep themselves separate and to each other.

Who are we to judge how relationships work for everyone, we can only decide what is right for us. And as times change so do we. I have changed and now I am more interested in a long term ... only problem most the men on line only want fuuk buddies. Hahahaha such a mixed up world.

And as I do I just say to them, "Hey if I wanted a fuuk buddie he would be young and sweet, kind and ready willing and able to get it up all the time ... not with that little weekender pill .... hahahaha know what I mean

Savona
 mysticaries
Msg: 314
view profile
History
Posted: 11/27/2009 1:15:57 PM

a portion of these guys don't and god help the poor daughters that have a father like that.... After all these girls look to DAD to see what a man is, and their "daddy" is the man they going to be looking for... Isn't it nice to know that these men have NOT considered some man is going to see his little girl nothing more than a vagina???

Yeah....and I'm sure every father's dream is for his little girl to grow up and find a man to fvck her (with no strings attached) and then kick her out the door till he gets horny again. Hey, as long as she's getting a great orgasm what more could she ask for in a man, being that she can support herself and all?
 mr.evil
Msg: 315
Posted: 11/27/2009 1:21:09 PM
Amen, Savona, thank you very much. It isn't so hard to understand. Life happens, sometimes more is not possible, so why should you go without.
 ladyc4
Msg: 316
view profile
History
Posted: 11/27/2009 1:37:21 PM
But you are also saying that a womanis SUPPOSED to use sex to control the outcome of an interaction, that she should withold sex until she feels the guy is "trained enough"?

Pay attention now....AS IF! You understand now?
Continually to say these things with no substantiation is against forum rules.

You do it your way FWB...and if it suits you I am fine with it. Just don't come back on here and be a manhater. . That is what happens to women who have been disappointed by their expectations of men in the love dept. too many times.
And ...oh by the way....I DID do it my way....and it wasn't using sex.

yeah whatever. Somebody's talking about rules? Hmmm. Did I touch a nerve?

As far as I know, feeling like someone is talking out of both sides of their mouth,and asking for clarification, is not a rule violation, indication of "manhating" or "disappointment of expectations". Neither of which applies to me.

And ...oh by the way....I DID do it my way....and it wasn't using sex.

Well, that's not the impression I'm getting.
Going back over your post, I'm getting the impression that while I'm saying EXACTLY what damasteel and Savona are saying, you choose to attack me. Or attempt to attack me with sh*t that's so far off the mark I HAVE to conclude that it's projection.
Cindy O
 Savona
Msg: 317
Posted: 11/27/2009 2:06:08 PM
Really who knows the outcome of any relationship. There are lots of people who get into relationships that AGAINST ALL ODDS that they will make it they just go ahead. They are usually the ones who feel used.

With issues of loaming divorces, finances up in the air, kids that are getting use to mommies and daddies being split, dividing the assets, not being emotionally available but wishing you were ... wow the list goes on and on.

Then the couple splits because one can not continue under such circumstances and yea they were having sex, and yea on person feels used.

Awww he only saw me when he wanted sex
Awww she only used me for my money and free dinners.

There are no guarantees, NONE. When you go into a relationship you can only hope that it will last forever. Sometimes it is just better to live one day at a time and let nature take it course ... 'cause you just never know.

So I feel that if you are never intimate until you are POSITIVE that this relationship is forever ... well you could be waiting a long time.

I can pretty much guarantee there are allot of women who get intimate knowing deep down inside that the man is less interested in long term than they are and vice versa. Just sticking your head in the sand will not change things ... no will sleeping with someone who isn't interested in you for a long term ... that won't get you long term. Holding out or putting out will not get you there, buying all the dinners anyone could ever eat, paying for trips that will not get you there either.

Special connections that do last long term, meaning forever, are RARE. Very very rare.

Savona
 yew4ic
Msg: 318
Posted: 11/27/2009 2:12:00 PM

Why do you consider picking up the tab getting ****ed? Did someone put a gun to your head, and force you to go out?
 Savona
Msg: 319
Posted: 11/27/2009 2:23:47 PM

Why do you consider picking up the tab getting ****ed? Did someone put a gun to your head, and force you to go out?

Another example of a man who's balls shriveled up so badly by his past that he actually feels he is fuuked if he pays a woman's dinner. Probably the same type of man who has random sex, riding bare back and counting on the woman to take care of birth control, letting her control his life ... and who would walk away with less than a shake of his head if she got pregnant.

OK now I am understanding NO STRINGS ATTACHED .... silly old me ...

That is a PERFECT example of zero strings attached !!!!

Women who accept this are **Ringing their bell** Free sex free sex ... no dinner required, willing to pay my own coffee, just ring me up when you get the urge ...

Oh Jingle balls jingle balls ... jingle all the way !!!

Savona
 Wishes Granted
Msg: 320
view profile
History
Posted: 11/27/2009 2:49:12 PM

Women who accept this are **Ringing their bell** Free sex free sex ... no dinner required, willing to pay my own coffee, just ring me up when you get the urge ...
WTF?? Sorry, but I fail to see your point. You try to chastise one man and in the process you tear down many, many women. In fact, the way you state it you're putting down any woman who has sex without getting paid for it (dinner) You're implying that sex in exchange for dinner is fine (prostitution) but just simply enjoying the act for what it is, is somehow being a lesser woman ???

Maybe you didn't mean to imply that and you could clarify what you were actually trying to convey.
 sonofabiscuit2
Msg: 321
view profile
History
Posted: 11/27/2009 2:55:41 PM
It's ridiculous how this has become a man bashing thread. The reality is that in life there are strings attached to everything. (I typed a lot after this, but decided that really this says it all)
 RazzleRoadRunner
Msg: 322
view profile
History
Posted: 11/27/2009 3:11:05 PM

Awww he only saw me when he wanted sex
Awww she only used me for my money and free dinners.

I understand your point of view Savona, but there is another side to all of this, which is the selfish side of human behavior. Expectations and lacking the ability to communicate what those expectations are.
1. Did he reciprocate when she wanted sex or was it only when he wanted sex?
2. Did she reciprocate by offering him a free dinner.....cooking at home or restaurant?
3. Did they end the relationship before revealing what their expectations of the date/relationship were?
Right now, there are no rules or formal etiquette decoram to follow for dating.

There are no guarantees, NONE. When you go into a relationship you can only hope that it will last forever. Sometimes it is just better to live one day at a time and let nature take it course ... 'cause you just never know.

I think one can increase their chances of a successful relationship by asking the right questions at the right time or doing the right things at the right time. For sure, nothing is guaranteed in life.

So I feel that if you are never intimate until you are POSITIVE that this relationship is forever ... well you could be waiting a long time.

How long is a long time? For everyone, the answer will be different. Given that the average life expectancy of a human is now about 78 years, what is the rush? Yet, people rush things like sex/intimacy, love, marriage/common-law relationships, which can be life-altering experiences. Here is an example: Dating-6 months, Common-Law-1 year, Marriage-5 years, Divorce-10 years to recover from all the anger, resentment and bitterness towards ex and all other men that resemble your ex.
10 years of unhappiness versus 6 1/2 years of which maybe only 3 years were happy, but now you got one child who is going to influenced by the kind of relationship their mother and father had. It's the ripple in the pond effect. If women want to settle for a man-whore.......go ahead, your free to make that choice and I wouldn't judge someone for making that choice. After all, experience is the best teacher...good or bad or indifferent.

What the hell is the rush......people simply need to empower themselves with the information that will help them make better choices for the long haul. Look how some young people 16-25, just gotta have all those things in place before a certain deadline they've set for themselves.........then they judge other people because they haven't had a relationship before a certain age............Holy Crappers & Busted Bedsprings!!!!!

ToughLuv1984
Msg: 323
Posted: 11/27/2009 3:18:12 PM
Mysti made a great point:

I'm sure every father's dream is for his little girl to grow up and find a man to fvck her (with no strings attached) and then kick her out the door till he gets horny again. Hey, as long as she's getting a great orgasm what more could she ask for in a man, being that she can support herself and all?

If people stopped objectifying each other the world would be a much better place.

People who preclude intimacy and love from forming should be avoided at all costs. They are selfish parasites.
 PrimeWoman
Msg: 324
view profile
History
Posted: 11/27/2009 3:37:44 PM
If somebody wants a "relationship" for lack of a better word, with no strings attached, that is most certainly their perogative.

HOWEVER, if they are disingeuous and economical with the truth, then they are playing games with another person's heart if the other person is looking for something with more commitment.
Here's the rub...if being honest will put a crimp in their love life, so they avoid such truth, then they deserve any and all drama that follows.

It's that simple.
 Savona
Msg: 325
Posted: 11/27/2009 3:46:07 PM

Maybe you didn't mean to imply that and you could clarify what you were actually trying to convey.

Err sorry ... I was referring to the man who said he got fuuked because he paid for the supper, so he got fuuked twice . I feel that a woman who would accept this ATTITUDE might as well ring her bell. Sorry if I offended.

Savona
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Guys that want no strings attached