Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > who knows who your horoscope match is??      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 phillytat2d
Msg: 22
view profile
History
who knows who your horoscope match is??Page 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
<<<< Picture of the Sag/Rooster .....when you combine West/East astrology I think it gives a better picture
 more2see
Msg: 23
who knows who your horoscope match is??
Posted: 2/4/2005 7:16:21 AM
oh, that hurts! are you calling me a name, most unfavourably??? I'm crushed!!! as if! Yes, you are correct on one thing, it's out there and people believe, I'm entitled like others to think differently, is that oK with you??....
 kadmus
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 2/4/2005 7:22:16 AM
@limo -- I've felt that stinger before. Ouch. The scorpio I dated could be the most caring, loving person you've ever met but tick her off and ZAP! As an aquarian (mostly), I tend to see logical sollutions to everything. Try explaining that to a scorpio ready to strike. It just made matters worse.

But we just saw the world differently: For instance, if I said I was intellectual, she'd say flightly, logical, she'd say cold, horny, she'd say FINALLY! LOL. We laughed about it a lot but it's weird that we often clashed along the same lines that our astrological information said we would.

As for the person who said astology is bunk. It may be bunk. But I can't discount it with the evidence I've seen. I can't explain it and I certainly don't agree that all pisces or any other signs are all the same. There are a lot of factors.

And philly, I'm also a rabbit and yes, I agree with you.
 kadmus
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 2/4/2005 7:22:30 AM
@limo -- I've felt that stinger before. Ouch. The scorpio I dated could be the most caring, loving person you've ever met but tick her off and ZAP! As an aquarian (mostly), I tend to see logical sollutions to everything. Try explaining that to a scorpio ready to strike. It just made matters worse.

But we just saw the world differently: For instance, if I said I was intellectual, she'd say flightly, logical, she'd say cold, horny, she'd say FINALLY! LOL. We laughed about it a lot but it's weird that we often clashed along the same lines that our astrological information said we would.

As for the person who said astology is bunk. It may be bunk. But I can't discount it with the evidence I've seen. I can't explain it and I certainly don't agree that all pisces or any other signs are all the same. There are a lot of factors.

And philly, I'm also a rabbit and yes, I agree with you.
 kadmus
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Posted: 2/4/2005 7:26:39 AM
eeek, if you hit the post button and you'd don't post right away, don't hit it again. I will double post....
 MikeJ
Msg: 27
Posted: 2/4/2005 7:32:45 AM
I think astrology is second only to religion as a demonstration of collective idiocy.
 Silly_Boy
Msg: 28
Posted: 2/4/2005 10:57:15 AM
I am Cancerian, with a Scorpio Rising, a Scorpio Moon and Saturn is in Scorpio as well. My Western horoscope says that a Female Pisces is my most compatible, then Scorpio, Cancer, and Leo.

In Chinese, I am a Fire Monkey. My most compatible in Chinese is a Dragon, born in the month of August, then any Rat year female and barely behind that would be any woman born in a Dragon year.

So if you put them together, a Dragon-born Leo sounds the best.
 stormycs
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 2/4/2005 12:20:44 PM
more2see -

You are entilted to your opinion, we are entilted to ours. It's all a bunch of fun, based on nothing more than statistics. Our problem - I say our, altho i am only assuming it's our and not just mine - is when you come in here and start putting down our hobby because you simply don't agree with it. Personally, I find someof the stuff in astrology remarkably pertinent to myself. I view some of the stuff as a weakness, and work to overcomeit to some extent (eg possessiveness - rarely goes down well...).

If you don;'t agre with what's saind in a post, you are free to post and disagree with it, but there's no need to be so inlusting about it. No one ever said you were needy. However, after that outburst, perhaps the lady doth protest too much?

BTW if someone could tellme what my horoscope matches are, I would like to know - altho like limo, I will continue to follow only my heart.
 limoshark
Msg: 30
Posted: 2/5/2005 3:35:19 PM
^^^^ what that guy said.
@more2see
 limoshark
Msg: 31
Posted: 2/5/2005 3:38:48 PM
and stormy for you:
Cancer/Cancer
There is a lot in common between these two and unfortunately that is where the problem lies. Both are too very sensitive and at a moments notice, they shy away from each other, retracting into their ?crablike shells? rather than dealing with the problem at hand. Compatibility Rating = 3.

Cancer/Pisces
Pisces individuals are drawn to Cancerian?s sense of home, health and well being. Pisces feel secure, as the Cancer likes to take charge. Cancer provides the emotional security that Pisces long for. This partnership makes a good match! Compatibility Rating = 10.

Cancer/Aquarius
There are conflicts between these two from the beginning. Cancerians enjoy the home life. They are quiet one-on-one individuals who crave the attentions of their partners. Aquarians love people in the general sense without the emotional entrapment placed upon them by one person. Aquarians will run from anyone trying to pin them down prematurely. This is not what the cancer desires. Compatibility Rating = 3.

Cancer/Aries
There is a strong fascination with each other in the beginning. Especially from the Aries who like to meet new people. But then poof the relationship disappears before it ever had the chance to get started. Cancer searches for stability and safety within a romantic relationship. Unfortunately this is not usually providing with a relationship of an Aries. Compatibility Rating = 2.

Cancer/Capricorn
They are compatible in the bedroom where their sensual sides harmonize. Capricorn must be mindful of not displaying emotional control in a domineering manner to the sensitive Cancer. These two are the opposite in the Zodiac calendar which means they can work off each other as long as the Capricorn eases off the need to control, and the cancer stays present in the moment and doesn?t withdraw into it?s shell. Compatibility Rating = 6.

Cancer/Gemini
Cancer seeks stability and monogamomy in the romance. Gemini find it difficult to settle down when they do, let alone prematurely. The burden is placed upon the Cancer to keep the home fire lit which in fact a Cancerian could do quite naturally -- it?s the Gemini that must make the decision to stay. Compatibility Rating = 4.

Cancer/Leo
Leo?s sunny disposition bring outs everything in cancer including its moody side. This not usually a good match up in business, but it's excellent in relationships. Leos have so much energy it provides a light into cancer?s moodiness. Leos love the flattery that the cancer can provide. And the cancer won?t stray, most of the time Compatibility Rating = 7

Cancer/Libra
Their mood swings that are created within this love affair could cause the coupling to sour before it even got started. Learn to express the emotions without withdrawing. And that is where the Cancer will be most challenged. It?s too easy to escape into their shell! Compatibility Rating = 3.

Cancer/Saggitarius
Sagittarius captivates Cancer?s romantic imagination. This is a great way to light the fires in a romantic relationship. But watch out! Cancer cannot get the security they desire with a fun loving Sagittarius individual! They are better off as friends! Compatibility Rating = 3.

Cancer/Scorpio
The intimacy created between these two the minute they meet could be compared to fireworks. The only difference is that their light will outlast the best fireworks display. They are compatible in and outside of the bedroom. Scorpio?s jealous is balanced by the cancer. Compatibility Rating = 10.

Cancer/Taurus
There is a lot going on between these two (thoughts, personalities and values match) and a lot has to do with the home. It?s the Taurus who can deal with cancer moodiness. And that?s a feat in and of itself! They have the hardiness to make it! Compatibility Rating = 10.

Cancer/Virgo
There is an interaction where the mind meets the body in this paring. This can turn the romance into a creature comfort relationship where the two mates balance each other. The relationship provides steadiness. Compatibility Rating = 10.

http://www.klfy.com/global/Story.asp?s=585684
 Quack
Msg: 32
Posted: 2/5/2005 3:46:01 PM
Man am I crushed now Limo... Being a sag, we will just have to be friends.... this sucks I had such high hopes for us... Well at least I can tell everyone I have a sexy friend.
 limoshark
Msg: 33
Posted: 2/5/2005 3:48:21 PM
LOL quack.
Yeah sags and I dont mesh well. JK you rock but we could never last a long term relationship.
 biggum2k
Msg: 34
Posted: 2/5/2005 4:12:36 PM
limo where'd you find the compatibility matchups...love to see how leo matches up with everyone
 SetFree
Msg: 35
Posted: 2/5/2005 4:15:50 PM
Based on what I've read in here - as a Virgo, my best matches are Scorpio and Cancer. I've learned that a Virgo-Virgo match though does NOT work well. My one ex actually had the same date of birth as me. The other ex was only 5 days earlier. Weird, eh?
 Quack
Msg: 36
Posted: 2/5/2005 4:17:32 PM
Limo I am up for a short 20 year realtionship then
 Klo
Msg: 37
Posted: 2/5/2005 4:18:07 PM
^^Hey Agent im a Cancer
My ex and I were both Cancers and our relationship lasted for a LONG time, but he was a jerk and wasnt faithful...
 SetFree
Msg: 38
Posted: 2/5/2005 4:23:20 PM
Coyuuuul, Klo! Cancer + Virgo = Vango? Or maybe Cirger? I dunno.

A question for those in the know about this sort of thing. Does the extent of compatibility reach to immediate family members too?

Like, I'm a Virgo, my brother is a Scorpio, and my mom is a Cancer. Does this have any THEORETICAL bearing on how close-knit a family is? Mere curiousity, no other reasons for asking.
 Webbum
Msg: 39
Posted: 2/5/2005 4:30:55 PM
I'm Sagittarius, from what I know only another Sagittarius can entertain me (us), funny thing is I've never met one.
 limoshark
Msg: 40
Posted: 2/5/2005 4:54:54 PM
@ biggum
and other leos:
Leo/Gemini
This is an affectionate pair who really likes each other. Both are outgoing, playful, amorous and love life. Gemini achieves the creative freedom and Leos delight in the overwhelming attention that a Gemini can provide through social excursions! Compatibility Rating = 10.

Leo/Capricorn
Talk about pushing buttons! These two are as opposite as they come. Leo spends, Caps saves. Everything a Leo does grates on the nerves of the Capricorn. Security is NOT the word to describe this romance. Leo's love of excitement jars the ever-secure foundation that a Capricorn yearns to create with in a romance. A Capricorn will be tested to the very core while being involved with a Leo. If the relationship survives for the long term it has to be Karmic! Compatibility Rating = 1.

Leo/Cancer
Leo?s sunny disposition bring outs everything in a Cancer including its moody side. This is not usually a good match-up in business, but it's excellent in relationships. Leos have so much energy that it provides a light into cancer?s moodiness. Leos love the flattery that the cancer can provide. And the cancer won?t stray, most of the time. Compatibility Rating = 7.

Leo/Aquarius
These two people are the opposite ends of the zodiac calendar. These two attract each other. Leos love the limelight and their Aquarian counterparts enjoy the ?behind the scenes? lofty thoughts that go into creating a big production that star Leos. Aquarians are visionaries and enjoy the thoughts that go into planning. Aquarians have the capacity to see behind the exuberant Leo and value the friendship as well as the relationship. Compatibility Rating = 8.

Leo/Leo
This romance demands attention. In fact, not only does it command attention from the public, it commands attention from each other. There is chemistry. Both are flamboyant and highly sexual. Both zodiac personalities are striving for their place in the limelight. Learn to share. Compatibility Rating = 6.

Leo/Libra
These two people attract each other sexually right from the start. Libras are generous with their attention especially if they find the Leo attractive. Leo eats up the attention and is very generous with affection towards the Libra who gives them what they crave. These two are very compatible! Compatibility Rating = 10.

Leo/Pisces
Leos have a fiery disposition and spend the majority of the time focusing their own needs. This leaves little room for the Pisces' emotional needs. Pisces desire a "safe? environment to experience their expressive emotional side. Being with a person who has a Leo temperament can make the Pisces feel ?left out.? Compatibility Rating = 2.

Leo/Saggitarius
The optimism abounds in this loving relationship. They both possess a sunny, bright disposition. It?s hard to see a sad face between the two of them. They both know what to say at the right time to each other. They have that knack of just knowing. Compatibility Rating = 10.

Leo/Aries
This is a combustible combination! This relationship must reach a balance to match. Both people are natural born leaders, so as long as either of them doesn?t step on each other?s toes you have making of a compatible match. Compatibility Rating = 8.

Leo/Scorpio
Conflicts arise from day one between a relationship of a Leo and a Scorpio! . This is where fire and ice don?t match. Scorpio?s seek to control and maintain the relationship. Leos are lions, which can be hard to tame! Compatibility Rating = 1.

Leo/Taurus
The bullish Taurus needs to be appreciated, where the Leo needs be to adorned. These two haphazardly move through life demanding upon each other that they may feel incapable of giving in the long run. These two test each other?s nerves. Compatibility Rating = 4.

Leo/Virgo
Leo likes to live in the limelight where a Virgo is a stay at home buddy. Leo desires another to boost their ego! Unfortunately Virgo likes deflating an over inflated person and brings them back to Earth. If this Leo is secure within their own being it may prove difficult in the long run! Compatibility Rating = 3.
 biggum2k
Msg: 41
Posted: 2/5/2005 4:56:49 PM
sorry stormy...didn't know i was offending limo by asking her...i didn't read all of the post, and skimmed over the website...

limo thanks for the site...sure hope i didn't ruin your night by asking where you got the horoscope from lol
 limoshark
Msg: 42
Posted: 2/5/2005 4:59:49 PM
PK you asked about family and these compatibilities from my own experience and what I have read, these match ups and mis matches have more to do with being intimate with someone of another sign. One thing I do is look at a lot of the characteristics of a scorpio i.e. being jealous, volatile, a leader, sh*t like that and compare it to the characteristics of your brothers or mothers sign characteristics, and if they clash or what not.
 limoshark
Msg: 43
Posted: 2/5/2005 5:53:39 PM
Hey sexy daddy, here are your compatibilities just wondering if its ok with you if I smudge it a little and make it say that scorpios and libras are a perfect ten... HEHE

Libra/Libra
These two matching zodiac signs are two beautiful daydreamers. Problems arise when their fantasies want to drive their reality. They are quick to look to the other for foundation, which can be a chore to any air sign, much less a Libra. Compatibility Rating = 5.

Libra/Cancer
The mood swings that are created within this love affair could cause the coupling to sour before it even got started. Learn to express the emotions without withdrawing. And that is where the Cancer will be most challenged. It?s too easy to escape into their shell! Compatibility Rating = 3.

Libra/Capricorn
This duo is a challenge for each other. Their initial meeting creates a magnetic intensity that loses its interest when the Libra gets bored. It?s the Libra in this coupling that desires to express and create many social outing and friends, where on the other hand the Capricorn desires a quiet evening at home. As long as they compromise, the romantic view the Libra takes upon life excites and stimulates the Capricorn so that there can be a long-term relationship. But this match calls for compromise. Compatibility Rating = 5.

Libra/Gemini
These two are well suited for one another. They are compatible in everyday life as well as in the bedroom. Libra loves the attention provided by the social Gemini and the Gemini loves the passionate way Libra views the relationship. Compatibility Rating = 8.

Libra/Leo
These two people attract each other sexually right from the start. Libras are generous with their attention especially if they find the Leo attractive. Leo eats up the attention and is very generous with affection towards the Libra who gives them what they crave. These two are very compatible! Compatibility Rating = 10.

Libra/Aries
Their passion ignites early on as Libra empowers the Aires. Libra loves the romance of the relationship. It?s the Aries that must make sure that the romance includes the other partner and it?s not always about them! Compatibility Rating = 7.

Libra/Pisces
These two take to each other like fish to water. Unfortunately the Pisces demands a more emotional connection in the beginning of the relationship, whereas Libra yearn for romance without all the emotional entrapments that the Pisces can place upon them. Sparks fly at first but they soon reach a stalemate. Compatibility Rating = 5.

Libra/Saggitarius
This is a fun-filled relationship without strings attached. Once the Libra finds themselves falling in love, they must be very aware of the fact that the Sagittarius doesn?t like to be caged in. Libras love sensuality. As long as the Sagittarius can fulfill their desires, they have the workings of a fine relationship. Compatibility Rating = 7.

Libra/Scorpio
In the beginning the relationship sparkles because the Libra loves the sexual intensity provided by the Scorpion. It?s the Scorpion?s love of control that chases off the romantic Libra! Compatibility Rating = 2.

Libra/Taurus
These two partners share a love for beautiful places, people and objects. Their collection of trinkets and vast amount of friends expands as the relation continues. But the downfall of this whirlwind relationship is the value they place upon money. Taurus's ability to budget is not music to the spending Libra?s ears. This will cause strife. Compatibility Rating = 3.

Libra/Virgo
Libra is all too carefree for the Virgo?s practical view on life. They usually don?t see eye-to-eye. Libras love to cherish others with their affection and gifts (within budget of course) but the Virgo spends too much time on the budget to really focus on the relationship at hand! Compatibility Rating = 2.

Libra/Aquarius
Aquarians love Libra?s warm, passionate outlook on life. Libras are sensual and regard life and all it?s beauty as a wonderful thing to cherish. Aquarians are naturally drawn to healing the planet and its people in general. Libra loves Aquarius humanitarian view up on this planet. These two make a lovely pair as long as the Aquarian learns to settle down! Compatibility Rating = 10.
 the noodler
Msg: 44
Posted: 2/5/2005 5:58:13 PM
whatever I've been trying to do has certainly not worked out!!!

I'm a sphagettisaurus
 limoshark
Msg: 45
Posted: 2/5/2005 5:59:29 PM
lol noodler
well you just keep dating the wrong girls.
 the noodler
Msg: 46
Posted: 2/5/2005 6:00:19 PM
no sh*t!!! LoL

why dont you paste a spaghettiosaurus listing for me, Limo
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > who knows who your horoscope match is??