Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > After orgasm when guys shake/shiver?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 GWSmith
Msg: 51
view profile
History
After orgasm when guys shake/shiver?Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Its just sensitivity. After an orgasm we guys are almost universally get very sensitive for a little while; I personally enjoy it...
 gone-fishn
Msg: 52
view profile
History
After orgasm when guys shake/shiver?
Posted: 7/21/2010 6:34:43 PM
That sounds acceptable to me........ I wont shake n shiver and if I did you'd love it.
Must be the men you date or maybe its the effect you have on them.....sounds like you're getting the job done to me.
Come to Ohio........I only shiver in the Winter

Steve
 crazyindian69
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Posted: 7/21/2010 7:52:53 PM
the head of the penis is quite sensitive right after orgasm, just like a woman's labia is sensitive after she orgasms. Shaking/shivering is natural. If you wish to finish licking him off just smack his hands away and push him back so that he can enjoy the sensation.
 eattoplease
Msg: 54
Posted: 7/25/2010 4:09:52 AM
After I climax Im very sensitive but also after a while im ready....as for woman Ive had them shake and shiver after their climax for like 5 minutes after.....tells me she enjoyed it ......
 mogrl42
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Posted: 7/25/2010 4:36:16 AM
........ and you couldn`t just look up for a second and asked the one you are licking on if it hurts ???????????????
I am sure every man is different just like it is with us women.JMO
 Gangster Kitten
Msg: 56
Posted: 7/26/2010 2:46:09 PM
Its really sensitive really is all that there is to it.

There's a very paticular part of my glans that when touched, makes me spasm uncontrollably.
 kayliecat
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Posted: 7/26/2010 7:48:56 PM
Update: Someone on here, I think fairly recently, gave me advice that I put into use! :) And it helped, I think!

Couple days ago gave guy bj and he happened to cum when he was still completely in my mouth. So I just sorta kept lightly sucking...then just stayed still a few more sec, then when I came off he didn't shiver when I, well, tongued the head as my mouth came off of him. I'm not trying to be overly graphic here, LOL, I just can't think of any other way to describe it. basically I just kept him in my mouth a bit longer to give him a few sec to get over the sensitivity rather that popping off his moutha s soon as he came.

Often when he has cum in the past, it was with my mouth open and he was over my mouth (or face) so there would be cum left on his c0ck and I'd be trying to lick it off right away which would make him do the shiver/shake thing. What I did a couple of days ago worked a lot better, having him all the way in my mouth when he came.

Of course we both like it when he cums on my face too...guess there's gotta be a compromise somewhere.
 Island home
Msg: 58
view profile
History
Posted: 9/8/2010 9:52:02 PM
^^ yes a time of stillness can be very sexy
and more pleasant than nails on a black board
but hey fun to play and find the fine line between pleasure and pain as long as you stay on the pleasure side. Thinking in terms of minuscule movement
 Elgalawaat
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Posted: 9/8/2010 10:43:24 PM
After Orgasm my P*nis becomes very sensitive and needs time to recover. When she licks the cum she does it while I am ejaculating without any problem. Just don't wait 2-3 minutes admiring the ejaculation them lick it. The wait is the problem. By the way Girls has the same problem too. I had a woman who wanted some time to recover after orgasm. She closed legs hard and asked me to wait.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > After orgasm when guys shake/shiver?