Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > What do women mean when they outwordly claim the'll "try anything onc      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 spicynicegirl
Msg: 25
What do women mean when they outwordly claim the'll try anything once or twice?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
OP you might want to be very careful how you read into these things...............LOL.............I mean when I say I'll try anything once I am talking about whatever..............eg. skiing...............so it's not always sexual.
 Zuglo
Msg: 26
What do women mean when they outwordly claim the'll try anything once or twice?
Posted: 12/26/2009 6:46:38 AM
I think they just try to be cool, hip, or what ever is the word for it.
Why don't you grab one of those ladies, and say -Let's go ___ fill in the blank.
Usually after I talk to someone, I aways find out that there are many things they wouldn't try..From eating seafood, jumping out of the airplane, or something sexual.
Why do they saying it than? I don't know..If I ask, they say -Anything BUT that..LOL
 deerdog1
Msg: 27
Posted: 12/26/2009 11:06:50 AM

no one means it literally every one has limits ...would you want someone who had no limits ????

Ummmm... maybe.

no you wouldnt ...you may be ok with bringing in the farm animals ... or even the power tools and the men that operate them ...

but really think ..when someone says "there is nothing I would not do for you "" well yes there is.... there always are limits ...limits are what make us human ..sacrifice all limits and you are no longer human
 sharptack
Msg: 28
Posted: 12/26/2009 1:37:54 PM

Ooh! I know this one. They generally mean something reasonably tame but kind of wacky, and they say it to show how fun and spontaenous they are.

But from experience, when they say this, people don't mean they're willing to try necrophilia, cannibalism, or arson. Dang it.

That's rich! You made me laugh out loud!
and

Maybe it just means that they aren't "too" staid and one-dimensional.
I put down that I'm open-minded, whatever I think THAT might mean!
 EmotionallyDetached
Msg: 29
Posted: 12/26/2009 1:55:55 PM
If a woman were that outgoing, she would have things listed in her profile that she LIKES to do as a hobby on her spare time. Most likely it means that if there is something that she doesn't already know how to do or has done it once, she is willing to try it with the person who does think they have something in common and has struck up a friendship with her or wants to.

There are some people that do post stuff that they really won't or don't do. It is their way of saying "Me, me, me" while jumping up and down and waving frantically. Much ado about nothing. Men do it also with the cooking. Some put down that they are wizards in the kitchen and come to find out that they don't even know how to make tea. Go figure.
 ManicMelanie
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 12/26/2009 1:58:13 PM
Each woman is different.

They each mean different things.

Ask a particular woman if you REALLY want to know.

Leeanne
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 12/26/2009 3:38:12 PM
Well I say it and I mean it!!
Life is worth living - opening up and having fun makes it worth while! As long as it won't kill me or harm others I will do it!!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > What do women mean when they outwordly claim the'll "try anything once or twice"?