Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > What do women think when their butts get slapped while have sex?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Kohavah
Msg: 49
What do women think when their butts get slapped while have sex?Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
I desire to warn men, that the female who desires to bring you down, by encouraging that you slap her in anyway is not a balanced and sane individual. Do not be surprised, if you end up being charged with abuse from someone who is so off centered. If you fall for this trap, it could cost you dearly for many, many years. You will have a record of abuse, and it will be quite hard for you to convince others that someone was forcing you to slap them.

Kohavah
 sleepsafe
Msg: 50
What do women think when their butts get slapped while have sex?
Posted: 1/6/2010 12:14:51 PM
The mother ship is calling.
 flicka30
Msg: 51
Posted: 1/6/2010 12:48:18 PM
I personally love it....and not just a little luv tap...smack me and make me scream. I love it when a guy feels comfortable enough to do that with me. It makes me feel that he loves what he is doing and he is confident and I feel like I am the only one in the world that he is thinking of at that moment!!!!!! (I am!) Plus the whole smack my butt while you are pulling my hair is so hot!
 WinstonDoubtfire
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Posted: 1/6/2010 1:12:15 PM
I love me some ass to slap and grab onto...especially when she's on top.

RickyGR
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Posted: 1/6/2010 1:33:54 PM
I not only spank but have a whole box of spanking toys and floggers. Too bad all these women saying they like it are too far from Georgia.
 Super_Eve
Msg: 54
Posted: 1/6/2010 1:39:58 PM
The mother ship is calling.

And has arrived, and took her away...

Yippee!

She was getting on my last damn nerve...
 NothingLeftToBurn
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Posted: 1/6/2010 2:10:56 PM

^^^^ @ MsMicki ^^^^

For me....it works like this.....Baby, you can slap, grab, massage or even squeeze the Charmin.....but for Gad’s sake if you gonna spank that azz...do not HOLLAR "Who's yo Daddy?" while doing so...

So who are we supposed to use that line on, the kids? Uhhh no.
 Discerning Virtuosa
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Posted: 1/6/2010 2:42:46 PM
Ha - My favorite reply to the question "Who's yer daddy?" is - "NOT YOU, unless you plan on taking a helluva lot better care of me than he ever did".
 LovinLife_01
Msg: 57
Posted: 1/7/2010 8:18:51 AM
^^^^^ Exactly!

My favorite reply was from a guy on another thread who said...the one and only time he used it on a female....she went very quiet then responded with her FATHER's full name.

So who are we supposed to use that line on, the kids? Uhhh no.

You can use it on whoever the hell you want too....what ever works for ya!

Me- I have a Daddy....the one who sired me...so someone using that line on me....it would just crack me up. Last person I wanna think about while having sex is my FATHER!
 Ependa
Msg: 58
Posted: 1/7/2010 10:11:24 AM

I'm pretty sure there's not much 'thinking' going on tho..just sayin ;-)
 HoldingHands27
Msg: 59
Posted: 1/7/2010 10:25:52 AM
Some women _Ask_ for it / Demand it...
They find the sensation very arousing..!!
All the more excitement for Me..!!
I just Love fondling/smacking a nice, round tushie while making her ~PANT~
It's even good during a nice Cunni- session..!!
 Pollyhfx
Msg: 60
Posted: 1/7/2010 10:36:06 AM
I love having my ass slapped while having sex... what I think during hahaha... either ok buddy give it to me a bit harder than that... or wow I think I am going to like this... lol
 Shell225
Msg: 61
view profile
History
Posted: 1/7/2010 12:55:29 PM
I love it ... and I agree, if your going to do it .. it needs to be stinging and leave my butt hot and red. Hand grabing in the hair at the same time is incredible.

Why?? I think its the sensation, all the nerve endings explode.

What am I thinking?? OH YEAH !!!!
 deerdog1
Msg: 62
Posted: 1/8/2010 3:41:19 AM
well to tell the truth I never felt like it was my place to hit a woman in any way ...and I have never had it requested ...however in my journeys in the somewhat less than vanilla world ..I attended a bdsm session or should I say exhibition... a volunteer a woman I know was cuffed to a saint Andrews cross naked ...and flogged by a ...well it was said he was a professional ... and I believe it ..but to the point.. she was flogged and the guy explained where he would hit her and what effect it would have ...he knew what he was doing .. this girl had orgasm after the other ..and her comment after it was over was "i never thought I would like being whipped ...but we will have one of these things at home before the week is out".. her husband was taking measurements and getting information on where to buy the gadgets
 Zuglo
Msg: 63
Posted: 1/8/2010 5:23:59 AM
I think most of them "tell" you..When you hear her moan, or say things like -Yeah baby, slap that a$$, harder baby..LOL
I am amazed how some of the poster thinks that's any kind of abuse.

I am slapper, hair puller myself, but she won't get hurt, well, maybe her butt will be a little red..lol, and I won't leave her bald after sex..
 EmotionallyDetached
Msg: 64
Posted: 1/8/2010 6:03:13 AM
How would guys feel if we were to turn the tables and slap them?
 Zuglo
Msg: 65
Posted: 1/8/2010 6:34:25 AM
^^^I am on top, she reaches around and slap my butt?
Mmm..That would make me go over drive...
 namrael
Msg: 66
Posted: 1/8/2010 7:33:54 AM
I don't usually experience that, but I'm also not so into being spanked. If done well by a partner I was really into and trusted, I might be okay with it--either that, or I'd jokingly curse him out. Mostly, if anyone's getting slapped during sex, it's not likely to be me.
 whothehellknows
Msg: 67
Posted: 1/8/2010 9:51:29 AM

Mostly, if anyone's getting slapped during sex, it's not likely to be me.

I don't get the whole spanking/slapping thing, but to each their own. Having a aggressive partner is great, but I'm just not into that kind of play. If someone slapped me I would punch back.
 kthyg
Msg: 68
view profile
History
Posted: 1/8/2010 4:10:43 PM
Generally my only thoughts are "God yes" "More" "Harder" "I hope he grabs my hair to" or "why the hell is he playing it. It you are going to do it, do it right".
 Souad
Msg: 69
Posted: 1/8/2010 4:19:42 PM
I've been naughty and deserve this, and more!
 JustMary65
Msg: 70
view profile
History
Posted: 1/8/2010 8:03:23 PM
Hit it----don't just gimme a love tap----make that a$$ red Sometimes I'm thinking it ...but I know a few times I screamed it-----in the heat of passion that is.
 HERMYJR
Msg: 71
view profile
History
Posted: 1/16/2010 4:22:21 PM
i dated this woman that loved it.she kept telling me more.but some like it some dont.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > What do women think when their butts get slapped while have sex?