Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Married Man....now i have a wife harassing me      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 farscapeprincess
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Married Man....now i have a wife harassing mePage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
There was a married man on here that was posing as divorced. The douche bag contacted me and we were e-mailing for a few days. Then the wife contacted me via this site when she found his POF page. She wasn't psycho and I told her in a phone call that I didn't want her husband. She was at least sane enough to realize it because she knew from his profile that everything was lies -- from his age to his marital status. In his case, he had a picture with his profile.
 **~renegadeoutlaw~**
Msg: 26
Married Man....now i have a wife harassing me
Posted: 1/7/2010 6:50:39 PM
send the b*tchy wife a copy of his profile........then maybe she'll sit back and shut up.

in the meantime, if she is harassing you and it is serious and doesn't stop, then get law enforcement involved.
 barbee1970
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Posted: 1/8/2010 8:12:08 AM
Obviously OP did not know he was married if we read her whole story.

He is on here with no pic and lying about it. He has no pic cause he doesn't want his wife to know. It's not being shallow, but seems like another good reason not to contact someone without a pic. There are alot of married people on this site, we just can't prove it.

I would just say, OP giver her this website and his screen name.
 bamagrl68
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 12/17/2011 4:54:09 PM
crystal.b- I'm sorry this happened.
IF she contacts you again, tell her that you didn't know he was married, that he lied to you and let her know in NO uncertain terms you don't want to hear from her or him ever again.
If she contacts you again after that, block her.
If she still finds a way to harass you, report it to the police.
Don't feel bad, you did nothing wrong.
Liars will be liars.
 christ on a crutch
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 12/18/2011 12:11:30 AM
2-plus year old thread, all the drama's in the rear view mirror, with any luck
 alohasuzan
Msg: 30
Posted: 12/18/2011 7:08:41 AM
Wow, sorry you had to learn a nasty lesson that was really not yours to learn. One of those 'in the wrong place at the wrong time' things.

I agree with: [Send her to his POF and wish her the best of luck. Then block her. You don't have to take her abuse] as she is projecting her fears of having a dog for a husband and justifying it to herself to cope. The problem is if it gets worse.. and lets hope it does not. But if it does, approach him at school and tell him if he does not put a lid on his wife then you will go to the principle of the school and file a restraining order. I doubt you would need to, but it would scare him enough to make his wife leave you alone as well as himself for being exposed as the dog that he is.

I wish you much luck on this and hopefully it will fizzle out.
 ProcolHarem
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 12/18/2011 8:41:37 AM

I wish you much luck on this and hopefully it will fizzle out.

Well...since this thread was started almost 2 years go, I'm sure it's all been resolved and forgotten.
 BLoNde__ANgeL
Msg: 32
Posted: 12/18/2011 9:19:50 AM
this is why i do not reply to ads w/ no pic posted 4 the world to see
 Phenomenally43
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 12/18/2011 9:43:05 AM
Copy his profile & email it to her. Write a short note, 'my sympathies but I am new in town & was unaware of his status. I wish you all the best,'then block them both.

Live & learn.
 AintNoDeal
Msg: 34
Posted: 12/18/2011 9:54:53 AM
For the life of me I don't understand why people continue to take messages from people they don't like or don't want to hear from. One email from FACEBOOK = Harassment? Block her. But first, write down all the info on this guy AND his wife, print out HIS emails to you, put it all in a manila envelope and store it.

If he tries to talk to you, walk away. Better yet, walk straight to the nearest security guard or police officer at the school and tell the officer that this man is harassing you - BECAUSE HE IS.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Married Man....now i have a wife harassing me