Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > HELP ME - GIRLFRIEND HAS BEEN WITH TOO MANY MEN??      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 want to travel
Msg: 51
view profile
History
HELP ME - GIRLFRIEND HAS BEEN WITH TOO MANY MEN??Page 3 of 30    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30)
angel, i do not do the 'casual sex thing' either, but i do not impose my own personal morality on anyone,i am not religious, but do believe in not being anybodies judge and jury
if you average out how many men this woman has had , its about one a year, or maybe a week in vagas lol, by anybodies standard she can not be considered promiscuous
 gycraig2
Msg: 52
view profile
History
HELP ME - GIRLFRIEND HAS BEEN WITH TOO MANY MEN??
Posted: 1/21/2010 10:47:28 AM
mate ur a complete tool

i slept with 8 women in a year how the fk is 14 a lot at 28 if she started at 16 thats basically one a year

dont ask questions you dont want the answer to. all men think there sex gods trust me you think your god your not
 longhairbadass
Msg: 53
Posted: 1/21/2010 11:02:58 AM
Holy crap. Da boi is getting a wake up call for sure. Reality check be slappin him in da face. Don't sweat it holmes. Kick back and enjoy da ride. Way you're goin- may be few and far between.
 Cicciolina
Msg: 54
Posted: 1/21/2010 11:09:40 AM
Marcus,

Give her a break. She hasn't been with that many men.... You are really insecure and jealous.
If she doesn't want to compare you to former flings be thankful.. You must not be rocking her world that great......
 whenwillthiswork26
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Posted: 1/21/2010 11:19:00 AM
She was silly to tell byou her sexual history. It has zero relevance to
anything. Use a condom always with her or anyone until they and you
have been tested. Unless you are a virgin, you could have something
just as easily as she could.

How many men she has had sex with or why is something that has
no bearing on your relationship with her. Cannot imagine why she
felt it necessary to tell you.
 Helen0426
Msg: 56
Posted: 1/21/2010 11:28:14 AM
I think you have a whole different problem, which is that apparently you think this girl about whom you needed to know more is your girlfriend. Since you're still looking and she's still insisting on condoms, probably because she knows you're still looking, I'm guessing she might not agree with that assessment.

Also, you can't add. That's 7 guys before you. Two in relationships, 5 one-night stands (which included 2 unprotected). Two plus five is seven. You're #8. Not that it matters - it really, really doesn't. IMO she should've told you to just accept that of course she had a past, as surely do you, instead of giving exact details.

If you want to find a virgin, get thee to a nunnery. If you want an exclusive involvement with this girl, get off of POF, grow up a little, and deal in reality. Pick one.

It is safe to have sex with her without a condom if you have been exclusive for at least six consecutive months (which does not appear likely on your side) and at this point both test negative for STDs. There are a few "sleepers" that can take longer than that to incubate, but they are not all that likely. And if you have, in fact, been exclusive for two years, then you're thoroughly covered for all incubation periods, even the least likely things. Get tested!
 EG63
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Posted: 1/21/2010 11:38:10 AM
OP

Your resentment is legitimate.
In your shoes I would dump her and look for a 28 years old virgin.
Good luck with that!
 licoricecat_1
Msg: 58
view profile
History
Posted: 1/21/2010 11:38:43 AM
Hugo, Her past is her past. None of your business. Stop focusing on your male ego and your own insecurities by comparing other men to yourself. Focus on you and your new companion and YOUR relationship. Give positive to the relationship and allow it to grow. BEFORE you have sex,---both get tested in everything and go back again after 3 months (the window period) to make sure you are both safe and stay monogamous. If someone does have an STD---take the med's to resolve it if available or use precaution (condoms) to stay safe. Best thing is to abstain and develop the relationship and travel in groups.Try not to indulge in alcohol or drugs that will distort reality and make it more difficult to judge what is happening. Do fun active things like karioke, working out, volleyball, educational seminars, theater, music. You will get to know your friend in different settings to see if you really are compatible. Follow your heart but stay protected from STD's.
 marty-gras
Msg: 59
Posted: 1/21/2010 11:47:19 AM
Hey ,dont even think about her past ,just think future ,we all experiment at first .Some we regret some we dont .You 2 shouldnt even be talking about others IMO
Dont let insecurity ruin your life . :)
 Commonsens
Msg: 60
Posted: 1/21/2010 12:13:31 PM
Just munching on popcorn and laughing my arse off.
 acuddler
Msg: 61
Posted: 1/21/2010 12:21:24 PM
The pill does not protect either of you from STDs. Have her tested several times-to avoid false positive/false negative results. If she tests free of STDs/AIDS, and is willing to confine her future sexual activity to just you, then foerget her past,and accept her as your soul mate/lover. If she continues playing the field while involved with you, leave her alone.
 EdwardPartSix
Msg: 62
view profile
History
Posted: 1/21/2010 12:27:45 PM
Say what you want. One night stands + unprotected sex = gross
 bikeman1467
Msg: 63
view profile
History
Posted: 1/21/2010 12:34:11 PM
Hi I’m looking for some advice on this.
Are ya sure?

I've been around the block a few times but it's different for girls
-right?
Type "Madonna Whore" into Google and read up. Better yet, log onto VirginsAreUs.com and look for your girlfriends there. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. You are looking for a non-reciprocating relationship, have no common sense, or really suffer from a severe lack of self-esteem.

14 in total that she has lay in bed with. Is this very unusual?
Sounds normal for someone who has been an adult for 10 years.

is it safe to have sex with her without a condom?
Dude, it isn't even safe to have sex with her WITH a condom. It definitely is SAFER. Do they teach sex ed in the Ireland?

By the way, the relationship with this woman can't be that good for HER if you have been dating her for TWO YEARS and have a current active dating profile posted on PoF.
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 64
view profile
History
Posted: 1/21/2010 12:34:52 PM
~OP~ Are you frickin' kidding me? You've been intimate with this gal for 2 years and are just now talking about the past? Oy!!! I hope she reads this and leaves your whiny azz. JMO
 Chasing~Cars
Msg: 65
Posted: 1/21/2010 12:35:22 PM
Really 25; I’m with Danielle! For some, maturity brings with it tolerance, compassion and empathy, the ability to look past ones own selfishness and petty moral judgments to see what is really there in a person. I for one would rather be with a whore who choose me of her own free will than be with a virgin who did only what she thought others wanted her to do and remained forever questioning.

Some of us have battle scars along with some of the spoils of war, others only have illusions of a pure righteous kingdom. Last time I checked, we all learn in different ways but I have never seen anyone learn anything of value by finger pointing.
 Cicciolina
Msg: 66
Posted: 1/21/2010 12:36:25 PM
what you want. One night stands + unprotected sex =gross

Give me a break..... Things happen when people drink to much or whatever.... Maybe, she was prey to predators, which linger around nightclubs around closing time....who knows..
I have had a one night stand myself. I don't think I am gross either...
 colt8301
Msg: 67
Posted: 1/21/2010 12:49:41 PM
well hugo, you got good news, go get yourself checked out. Luckily she was upfront with you but then again who really knows? Now the too many men thing? I think it depends on the person 14 at 28 with one night stands peppered in there, would probably be a deal breaker for me, i don't go to bed with just anybody so i couldn't possibly go with someone who goes to bed with just "anybody".

as far as the is women with a large number the same as a man with a large number, yes.

You can call me sexist and every name under the sun, but "women" can get laid easier than a man. An average woman can go outside and yell "please somebody, screw me!" and she'll have a line around the corner. An "average" man goes out and yell that same phrase, he would not get a second look. bottom line woman don't have to work to get laid, men do, so you have a point there.

Use a condom. good luck
 MsMicki
Msg: 68
view profile
History
Posted: 1/21/2010 12:59:40 PM
So Hugo......
these 10 women you slept with.....and increased their number by 1......
did your having sex with them put them over this "magical number" of acceptance for a LTR with another man?

All you men that think it's OK for a man to be promiscous........are the ones guilty
of upping all these girls numbers.
So.......every time you have sex with a girl.........you are ruining her chances of
a future relationship because all the judgemental hypocrites want a virgin for a wife!

as for asking "if I'm the best"..........if you have to ask........you will never be anybody's best!!

as for the condoms...........yeah.......well......just be damn glad she is still having sex with you while you're here looking for some strange!
 junkyard dawg
Msg: 69
view profile
History
Posted: 1/21/2010 1:04:58 PM
Re save the polar bears, I am Irish hun and we have everything here from Wicca to Buddhism, Catholicism has been waning for many years and a lot of its influence is lost.I am pretty happy about that to be honest.Abortion is illegal here so many girls have to go to the Uk .I have to say, I am not a fan of abortion, but its not my judgment call.We also have a diverse multiculture here with people from every religion and country/culture.
Divorce is legal a few years but you have to be separated 4 years before you can file.It easy to get married but difficult to divorce.Divorce laws are very fair though.
We do have a very family oriented culture and family is very important.Divorce is frowned upon if done lightly.

<div class="quote">Many women there are still under the pressure of keeing virginity and being pure sexually until marriage. But it can't stop them having sex obviously.
No actually many couples cohabit and have copius sex, sorry not many virgins here.

quote I've heard that some women have anal sex so they could insist that they are still virgins and abortion rate is high even though it's banned by Catholic churches cause women worry about their reputation and people point their fingers at single moms.

Anal sex ahmm no.Where did you hear that in The National inquirer next to the three headed monster story.Could that be more ridiculous.Single mums are common and noone points any fingers.Its 2010 even in Ireland.We are a modern country , with a young educated populace, times have changed.

<div class="quote">You are in the wrong place to ask this question. North American culture is not the same as yours especially in terms of sexuality. You can't find even very few people who could understand you or pat your back.

These number threads are started regularly by American and Canadian posters, so it does apply here.Do a thread search on the subject.Do you really think American men are blase about how many you have slept with, think again.IMO America is one of the more conservative countries when it comes to sexuality.

Back to topic, now Marcus you are single and looking for a nice girl for dating, so I think this is a spoof thread you have started.Dont ask and you wont be disappointed, will ya.Nobody likes a lock thats been in too many key holes either.

neo2u
Msg: 70
Posted: 1/21/2010 1:06:54 PM
I agree with the post above. Men have to work twice as hard to get laid. Most women just have to show up. I personally take this little fun fact into account when making the final decision as to who I'll sleep with. I'm not going to sleep with a girl who will have sex with just anybody and/or everybody. For one thing sharing on that level is just gross and for another it's just not safe. The worst case scenario is not worth the risk, despite how great the sex is.

Men and women are not equal. They never will be. So don't worry about the tally. You'll give yourself an anxiety disorder trying to measure your past experiences like it's some sort of score board.

Speaking of past experiences, if you've been with this girl for two years, and presumably still with her, then why the hell do you have an active account on a dating website? Seems a little sketchy and hypocritical.
 Red Fish GF
Msg: 71
view profile
History
Posted: 1/21/2010 1:09:33 PM

I've been around the block a few times but it's different for girls
-right? ....

Why is it different for girls? If a woman wants to sleep with a man for a one night stand or on a first date she is no more a slut than the guy. I personally need an emotional attachment before having sex but some people don't and it shouldn't be any different for her than the fact you've been around too. Probably way more than her.

Don't ever ask her to compare you to her other lovers. She could lie and say you are the best she ever had or as she did just state she would rather not say. After 2 years if the relationship is going well why dwell on the past? Eight men is not that many and I agree with others it isn't a bad thing that she waited to sleep with you.

I've always believed in love before sex but when I was back in the dating world I tried finding love with sex. I had one drunken one night stand. I believe in sharing the past and my SO doesn't hold it against me that he is number 6. Asking how you compare, still can't believe you asked her that.
 savepolarbears
Msg: 72
Posted: 1/21/2010 1:09:54 PM
Junkyard
I've heard it from couple of my Irish guy friends. But yeah I should admit that it is not right thing to say if I don't have experiences living there.
I bet you know exactly what's going on in your country. I wish you don't get offended by my post. My bad and I apologize.
 junkyard dawg
Msg: 73
view profile
History
Posted: 1/21/2010 1:16:20 PM
repolar bear those guys were winding you up, the anal sex story says it all.Its fine, I am not offended.
 Chill Pill
Msg: 74
Posted: 1/21/2010 1:36:56 PM
Wow.. Why didn't you just title this:

" HELP ME- I AM VERY INSECURE"
or

" HELP ME- IM GETTING IN MY OWN WAY'
or

"HELP ME- I AM AN EGOMANIAC"
or

"HELP ME- I DON'T KNOW HOW TO F&CK"

Really, Whats the real problem? It's definitely ABOUT YOU? Not about your girl or how many men she has slept with.

Is it penis size? Get over it, it's not gonna get any bigger not at 28. .

"HELP ME- I HAVE A SMALL MIND AND A SMALL PP TOO"

Edit:::
HOLD ON... I just found out the problem from your previous post.. IF you were talking about the same girl......

""" She also told me she has had a lot of guys back to her house, mainly because she got drunk.
I cant bear the thought of them all having their hands all over her, and being inside her, especially as I has to work hard for 6 months to get into her!.""

LOL.. She made YOU wait 6 months.. Oh yeah. Now I see why you think you got ripped off.. You had to play the nice guy for 6 months and WAIT.. and she Boinked all these others in a drunken stupor on the first night.. Okay, Now I get it. Six months, you must have gone through a lot of boxes of tissue.. No???? Blue balls much???
Ha. Must have been HARD... lol lol lol SIX MONTHS.. Oh that must have felt like an eternity.. LOL.

MeNmyshadow
Msg: 75
view profile
History
Posted: 1/21/2010 1:55:21 PM
First, you've been around the block a few times...so don't judge her because she's female. Why on earth, unless you really wanted to know appear okay with her NOT undercovering this until you chose to ask how you performed? Sounds like you don't like tje truth! She should consider dumping YOU!!
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > HELP ME - GIRLFRIEND HAS BEEN WITH TOO MANY MEN??