Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Do you get dizzy after sex?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 cotter
Msg: 76
view profile
History
Do you get dizzy after sex?Page 4 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Message 12 ...
LMAO ... just too funny at what lengths (oh dear, no pun intended) some guys will go to make it sound like their penis takes up 1/2 the blood in their body when it's erect

The average adult has 10 pints of blood in his or her body which amounts to 160 fluid ounces ... about 20 cups of blood. When you donate blood, it's at the rate of 1 pint per visit. If a man can donate blood and do without it well enough to drive home (or often back to work), then he shouldn't have a problem giving up a couple of ounces for a few minutes ... eh?

When calculating the average size of an adult human male penis ... even if it was nothing more than a balloon (no flesh, just a volume of blood), only about 2-3 ounces of blood (about 1/4 of a cup) is diverted to the penis during an erection.

If missing out on 1/4 of a cup of blood for a few minutes make a man that dizzy ... then yes he needs to see a doctor ... ASAP.

Note ... I really did give the penis calculation a generous size, so even if you think you have anything close to the largest penis in the world ... just double that amount. It's still not enough to make a man dizzy for hours after having sex.
 TryAgan
Msg: 77
view profile
History
Do you get dizzy after sex?
Posted: 3/11/2010 1:37:35 PM
^^^
Before you embark on your search for the world's largest penis, you should consult with your local medical experts.

Although some people stay fully alert even after loosing a substantial amount of blood, my sources tell me that a good percentage of both men and women not only get dizzy but outright faint by donating even a very small 5ml blood sample vial. Some pass out as soon as the needle touches the vein.

To stay on topic, I think that a little bit of dizziness is a small price to pay for having an intensive and deep experience. Sometimes one gets really disoriented after, but a second round usually fixes the problem.

Maybe you should try it, too. If you don' get at least a little bit dizzy, ask for your money back.
 thecatsmeoww
Msg: 78
Posted: 3/11/2010 2:36:36 PM

To stay on topic, I think that a little bit of dizziness is a small price to pay for having an intensive and deep experience. Sometimes one gets really disoriented after, but a second round usually fixes the problem.

Indeed and at the end of round two you have to resort to giving mouth to mouth..

thecatsmeoww
 TryAgan
Msg: 79
view profile
History
Posted: 3/11/2010 2:52:58 PM
^^^
Yeah. After two rounds, doctors usually recommend the resuscitation by mouth.
 Galahad54
Msg: 80
view profile
History
Posted: 3/11/2010 10:43:08 PM

but some times i smoke after sex

That's odd... sometimes I smoke during sex, but that just means I need to use better lube. I'm not Jewish, but I'm told it's Zion's friction.
 Galahad54
Msg: 81
view profile
History
Posted: 3/11/2010 10:50:20 PM

And it's not with just one woman

I would get dizzy if it's not just one woman, too. I think.
 cotter
Msg: 82
view profile
History
Posted: 3/12/2010 5:09:13 PM
LMAO ... just unbelievable how some older men can get their "junk" in such a wad.

Who in the world would take any statement about this so seriously as to get so insulting to other posters ... Oh wait, it's apparent by some of the more recent posts in here ... more

OP ... from a medical stand point ... no man should feel dizzy for hours after sex ... not even if he thinks his penis is the biggest, largest "sausage" anyone has ever seen between a man's legs. There is simply not that much blood diverted to the pen.... errrr ... "sausage"

Dreamerdan
Msg: 83
Posted: 3/26/2010 4:16:23 AM
Any dizziness should always be checked out by a doctor for obvious reasons. Physical exertion followed by dizziness can be a sign of a heart condition or even heart attack.

Anyway aside from that I only feel dizzy after sex when I've swung from the chandelier too much.
 JeepHammer
Msg: 84
view profile
History
Posted: 3/26/2010 9:11:35 AM
I have to go with the other posters...
Have a physical, make sure there isn't some medical issue...

You have to remember, the brain chemistry is changed significantly after sex!
Dopamines called Endorphins are released and that is the same feeling some people call a 'Runners High' and it often lasts several hours.

Barring a medical condition,
If sex is the only way this person is getting excercise, or they are doing non-aerobic exercises, like weight lifting, then it's just a 'Runners High' afterwards.
Who says sex isn't good for you!
 calisto04
Msg: 85
Posted: 3/26/2010 9:18:47 AM
Well I suppose it could happen especially if he's big and fat and can barely go for a few minutes ie no "endurance". Some older men like to think they are hot, hot, hot but in reality it's just a fantasy and they are not, not, not.

When it comes right down to it they need to stay in shape and quit hitting on women who are many years younger. That's just so pathetic.
 funchristianguy47
Msg: 86
Posted: 3/28/2010 7:13:07 PM
I'd check that bp while he is dizzy!
 TryAgan
Msg: 87
view profile
History
Posted: 3/28/2010 7:31:21 PM
^^^
I would check if she's still there when he gets dizzy.
 Esme22
Msg: 88
Posted: 4/2/2010 7:15:17 AM
Seriously, I think if a person gets dizzy during or just after sex, it is a blood pressure thing. OP: get your BP checked out!! Strokes are, imo, worse than death, depending on how debilitated you are.
 Krebby2001
Msg: 89
view profile
History
Posted: 4/2/2010 6:39:40 PM
I don't get dizzy after sex. HOWEVER, the following do cause dizziness, at a personal level:

riding on a roller coaster. spinning. sometimes while dancing (I think it's on account of "spin" moves), getting bonked on the head (been knocked out twice, both times, dizziness), getting drunk and experiencing the "spinnies."

Therefore, I would theorize that boinking while standing up and performing a series of circular movements, and, while doing so, banging your head against the wall, especially after heavy drinking, would, hypothetically speaking, result in some level of dizziness especially if this all took place on a airplane with total loss of aerial capacity.

But that's only theoretical.
 Free-At-Last
Msg: 90
Posted: 4/9/2010 3:29:48 PM

Only when I get tangled up in the swing and end up hanging upside down for long periods of time
~kidding~
 TryAgan
Msg: 91
view profile
History
Posted: 4/13/2010 5:27:01 PM
I think if you both get dizzy, then it's OK, and it's a sign of a healthy relationship.
However, if you are the only dizzy one, you should send her to the doctor.
 rustygetsit
Msg: 92
Posted: 4/20/2010 6:15:54 AM
I suffer from convulsive syncopy - brought on by a lack of oxygen (in my case, often from my asthma) - but, when I'm not getting enough air, yeah, I can get pretty whirly and izdzy ... see what I mean? And, this can be during/after sex or just after a big laugh! But, I'm in agreement with most here - get it checked out!
 Worbug
Msg: 93
view profile
History
Posted: 4/26/2010 2:12:05 AM
If it last any longer then 4 hours, see your physician.
 belle.la.donna
Msg: 94
view profile
History
Posted: 4/29/2010 9:53:46 AM
Only if I hold my breath..but since I am lying down, it doesn't matter.
 TheReason_
Msg: 95
view profile
History
Posted: 5/3/2010 10:39:56 AM
Only if it's REALLY good!!

1JOHNA
Msg: 96
Posted: 5/17/2010 11:03:56 PM
yep he's got a problems or maybe on his next romp his dizzy feeling could possibly turn into permanent nap and if he's Lucky he'll have a smile when he leaves to the great beyond . What a way to go . " tell him ! " go see a doctor and maybe you will keep your f b around for awhile
 Krebby2001
Msg: 97
view profile
History
Posted: 5/18/2010 12:31:09 AM
One time, I started on top, then we switched, then we switched agin, then we switched agin, then we switched agin, then we switched agin, then we switched agin, then we switched agin, then we switched agin, then we switched agin, then we switched agin, then we switched agin, then we both got dizzy.

Drinking a latte after the whole experience helped.
 Tarnished_Knight
Msg: 98
view profile
History
Posted: 5/18/2010 12:52:03 PM
Well, now, been thinking and remembering, and come to the conclusion that it's been so long that I have no recollection of such details from that far back. So, I'll have to revisit this topic at some time in the future, if I am so blessed. However, don't hold your breath.

TK
 eattoplease
Msg: 99
Posted: 5/22/2010 12:52:11 PM
Hmmm...heard of woman with this problem but not men....A dr might be in order...
 TryAgan
Msg: 100
view profile
History
Posted: 7/10/2010 2:19:15 AM

A dr might be in order...

or a stabilizing pole?
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Do you get dizzy after sex?