Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Never drank, never smoked, still a virgin...am i missing out on life?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 minako79
Msg: 51
Never drank, never smoked, still a virgin...am i missing out on life?Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
why the need to wreck your life with drugs and alcohol and whoring (not to mention all the diseases you might get)? you seemed like a level-headed person, you don't need those. what you need is to find your passion in life? what do you what to do? If I were 21 years old again, hell, i know i would want to work in other countries, pursue schooling or do anything in the world... The world is mine to conquer, just the tip of my hand.
 Not The Cable Guy
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Never drank, never smoked, still a virgin...am i missing out on life?
Posted: 2/19/2010 5:57:23 PM

Maybe... Then again, maybe not...
 BGgamer1986
Msg: 53
Posted: 2/20/2010 1:22:04 AM
To put in my two cents, drinking / smoking is pretty darn stupid in my opinion. A lot of people I know do it to "ease the tension" but then I see them "being tense" like... EVERY DAY so they keep going back to the stuff. It just seems like an endless cycle of "Life sucks", and I think they'd be better off finding something constructive to do rather than just sitting there sucking on a stick or slurping drops from a nearly-empty bottle. I've also been D.D. of quite a few college parties, and let me tell you... Parties where drinking is involved? BORING AS HE**. The only time I notice anyone doing ANYTHING other than just talking is when beer pong is brought out, but then you just have over-glorified table tennis - what's the point?

As for the virgin thing, I know a lot of guys really like sex, and maybe this is just me, but personally I don't find it that interesting at all. Had one girlfriend (a girl I was actually engaged to at one point - admittedly while I was too young) where we were basically "busy" every day - literally. Not one day for a solid six months did we go without doing SOMETHING sexual. It gets old, tiring, repetitive, and it just becomes about the "feeling" that you only experience for a little bit. I get more enjoyment out of competitive sparring, riding roller coasters, solving a good mystery, etc., but like I said... that may be just me. Most of my guy friends say I'm insane for having this line of thought. =P

So yeah, in my opinion you're not missing out, and if you do other things with your life aside from smoke, drink, and bang every person that passes you by your life story should be WAY more interesting. Go play DDR at an arcade, or go cross-country in your car, or heck, look up something online or at the library you've always wondered about and try to figure it out. Make YOURSELF happy and don't worry if you're not a social butterfly - if you can make yourself happy and have a grand adventure while doing it, you won't have wasted your life.

(PS: Don't forget to cure cancer while you're at it.)
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Never drank, never smoked, still a virgin...am i missing out on life?