Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  > My kids don't need a dad . . .      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 valsalva22
Msg: 26
My kids don't need a dad . . .Page 2 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)

I said this recently on yet another thread about this scintillating topic, that I don't think women or men mean that they don't WANT a father/mother for their children as this would naturally occur as a relationship develops. My kids have wonderful male role models in their life but hellooo, I would love to show my children a caring healthy relationship and I think my boys in particular would be uber tickled if I did find a decent guy that took on a parental role with them, i.e. went to their ballgames, was the type of person they could talk to and dare I say it even occasionally reminding them to do whatever chore mom mentioned three times already.

You hit the nail on the head --> they don't mean what they say.

If you want a decent guy for a healthy relationship then be honest about it and be upfront about it. Don't try to trick the fence-sitters or the child-haters into replying to your profile because you are only setting yourself up for disappointment. By the way, I am not talking about YOU personally, but "you" in a general sense.

But as WG noted, I am not looking for a father for my children I am looking for a partner that as a natural extension eventually in caring for me would care for my children and be another adult that loves them. I suspect someone that feels the need to put this on their profile has had some negative experience with someone tripping about her kids. Or they have some issue with other people intimating they shouldn't be dating or whatever, who knows? You could write them and a few e-mails in ask them what's up with that?

I thought about writing directly to them but chances are, it would most likely be met with extreme defensiveness because of this negative experience you are talking about. How about this: let's leave the bitterness out of our profiles! Everyone has had bad experiences (heck, someone even lied to me about their marital status, and even their gender ) but I am not going to bring the negativity here. I put it behind me and chalk it up to experience.

Yes, any man worth caring for would treat my children as his own just as I would any children he might have.

Bingo! No need to say anything else in the profile.

^^^Also OP, men put this on their profile too, not wanting a mother for their kids.

Thanks for letting me know. I haven't read many male profiles!

They're not looking for the guys who outright refuse to date them, they're looking for the guys on the fence, for the ones who might but have heard horror stories from the bitter who couldn't even make it with one of those "desperate, whorish, used goods single moms who use their kids as weapons to extort money from the dad and keep them from him" in the first place. Like I said, it's a futile attempt to differentiate themselves from "THOSE" single moms by pointing out that the children have the dad in their lives and that he wouldn't be EXPECTED to jump into a fatherly role, financially or otherwise.

It's futile, because the stereotypes and the outright hate are very widespread.

I am sorry to hear that there is widespread hate out there but you know what, aren't those the guys you want to filter out??? Guys like Steven? Now, if Steven reads a profile that says "I am not looking for a dad to my kids", he says "great, I don't have to worry about the kids" when that is 100% false. I am not defending Steven - all I am saying is those statements attract his type.

OP- I think its basically an attempt by single women to difuse the situation and make them more attractive to other single males out there.

meaning : I'm not looking for you to be the daddy of my kids (just yet), let's get to know each other without the pressure of you feeling like you're dating me and my kids...

trust me- all single moms and single dads would love the idea of falling in love with someone again and at the same time that person becomes a great step parent to their children...

who would not want that if you wanted to get married again?

I think you hit the nail on the head with the words "JUST YET". That is the reason why I made this thread. It is false advertising for a woman (or a man, for that matter) to state that he/she is not looking for a dad/mom to the kids. Why even bother saying anything at all?? It is clear in the profile that he/she has kids so let the respondant decide if they want to get involved with someone with kids. Why mislead someone into thinking they never have to deal with the kids?

With respect to your first statement: "make themselves more attractive to other single males out there" - that may be the case but it is doing so under false pretenses. It is no different than me lying about my height or weight just to "attract more single females out there".

I think there are 3 camps who state this in thier profiles, regardless of the sex of the profile holder.

1-they already have an active parent for thir child, the ex takes the kids 50 percent of the time, and there really is no need for someone else to come along as be a step parent. Both parties are doing thier job, so the profile holder is just stating that they are not looking for additonal help with the kids

2-the feel they are enough for these kids, and even if the other parent is not in picture, they feel they are doing just fine on thier own, and are not here looking for help in anyway.

-they are just saying this to hopefully attract people in spite of the position they are in. It is a lie, they are not fine on thier own. and would gladly share the duties with someone new, but they are smart enough to know most people dont want to sign up for something like that right off the hop. So, they make this statement.

Onus is on the respondant to figure out what they really mean.

Thanks for the response and I agree with most of what you say, however, I don't agree with the onus being on the respondant. The onus is definitely on the profile-maker to be CLEAR and not mislead men into replying to his/her profile. Don't say one thing when you KNOW and even acknowledge (as some posters have done here) that if things get serious, you now expect a man/woman to be part of your children's lives.
 missy833
Msg: 27
view profile
History
My kids don't need a dad . . .
Posted: 2/20/2010 9:53:13 AM
i have used that statement in the past because of how men and even some women think that when the single mom is dating a single childless man, the mom is only after the man's money! OP you are right, that if the relationship goes well the man will eventually form some kind of bond with the child....I know myself that when i make that statement i dont mean it realtionship wise i mean it more as "im not after your money" lol guess it would just be easier to come out and say that lol. I realize that some time in a relationship the man i am dating will form a bond with my children, and that's what i want, our children can never have tooo many positive role models in their lives! I hope OP that you have found the answer to your question,
 Jayderaven
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 2/20/2010 10:23:10 AM
Their profiles say that shit because they must believe men really want to read that, like the popular one "my kids will always come first". Common sense should come in to play as no guy wants a women who openly tells him, he will always be last on her list and should like it or lump it.

Why even bother with single mothers in the first place, when you see permanent little walking and talking reminders of the man she screwed before you. Which is revolting but these doormat/push over guys are so desperate for a women, they loose all self respect and dignity by settling for child(ren) created by her and another guy.

Says the man prowling the Single Parents forum.... oh, wait, never mind, this man probably won't ever get laid again with an attitude like that.

Gee, mister, got a little transference issue going on? So pissed off at not getting laid that now you hate ALL women... or is it that your ex has moved on and had a family and so you hate all mothers now? Seriously, you have some MAJOR issues and should not even be attempting to date until you seek counseling and perhaps medication to deal with your anger management issues.

But of course, you can't handle this type of advice, so you will most likely spew your pointless, impotent rage all over this forum and, in a desperate attempt to "prove me wrong" make up unproveable tales of your manly prowess... and then, deeply entrenched in your denial, will continue to attempt to date and wonder what the hell is wrong with EVERY single woman you meet... so yeah, good luck with that, okay?
 Jayderaven
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 2/20/2010 10:30:30 AM

Why the hell do you even bother haunting the single parents thread, Steven, if you're so dead against who/what we are?

Cause Stevie boy has issues. He has issues that you couldn't even place in an extra large suitcase. Stevie boy here needs a whole tractor trailer and even that is pushing its limits.

See, my bet is that Stevie boy either has an ex who got sick of his psycho-rage crap, ditched him, probably got a restraining order and then forgot about him - moved on with her life, got married and had kids and Steve has NEVER GOTTEN OVER IT. Either that or Stevie boy has the hots for a single mom who has rejected him and so he's transferring all his pent up frustration and inappropriate rage over her rejection on to ALL single moms. Nothing like a man with a hard on for a woman he can't have.

So, he stalks the Single Parents forum, searching for women he can attack because he cannot admit that he has issues and go on to get help for them. Rather sad, when you think about it.
 faithfey
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 2/20/2010 10:57:00 AM
I have a few friends who like myself actually mean " I can support my own child, so am not looking to a man to pay my bills". Female goldiggers don't have to be mothers to be that way - does anyone really think Ronnie Wood's lil russian blonde or Tiger's dalliances truly "loved" them?

I've covered the bills since before my kid was born and don't expect that to change. So long as the man can support himself I'm cool - you'd be suprised at the number of men that can't support themselves though. I've seen them turn their bitterness at their own lack of material success around and blame single mums, or younger women etc though so many times it's silly. For every female goldigger, her male equivalent is just 5 mins away.

I hate when men think your only value to them is as a meal ticket - it demeans both parties!

As for Steven I just pray that DNA is never passed on - he's too funny

sexyvampqueen
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 2/20/2010 11:49:26 AM
You are very immature. I am a single mother myself. It is a hard and difficult job to do it alone. It's called the circle of life mate, re-production, you know?

My daughter WILL ALWAYS come first. If you had a child you would feel the same. Single mothers are still people regardless what you say.

FCUK YOU!

I AM REPORTING YOU!
YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 SassySky
Msg: 32
Posted: 2/20/2010 1:00:22 PM

my kids already have a father", or "I am not looking for a dad to my kids". I totally understand that the the children have a father but what I DON'T understand is why a woman would say something like this.

Well I said it for a different reason when raising my children. I was a widow very young with 4 small children to raise. We had already discussed how we wanted to raise our children. I honestly didn't want a father figure for my children th ey had one. I also didn't need a mans money to pay anything towards the upkeep of our lives in any way. I also had some great male role models for my children with extended family.

I wanted a companion, for me not a father figure for my children. I now several years later often wonder by my choices did I not give my kids the opportunity to have a wonderful life man in their lives when they were growing up. I can't say.

I do know if I had to do it all over again, I would still be insistent in the fact I didn't need financial help maybe emotional and some parenting advice.

I know my daughter has said this, she is divorced and tells men right up front that I and my EX couldn't make it and yet he is a wonderful father to our children. She means it right or wrong I don't know.
 SaraCuteMama
Msg: 33
Posted: 2/20/2010 7:55:15 PM
that is a good question but goes into a whole other ball field as in terms of meeting the man getting to know what he wants and my standards I always ask questions and when contacted always explain a second time I have a son. I would never waste my time on someone who wants nothing to do with kids present or future wise. I mean for the most part a man read my profile or takes from my message that I have a child if they are okay with it I talk to them get to know them better before I even consider meeting in person. See my situation is different then most I dont have a father in picture for my child so that man who I date for a long time and has shared a bond with my child will in my heart be his father. But I would also like a man to notice me and not see oh I am just another single mom but also I dont want any man to feel uncomfortable so I am always up front that I do have a child why hide it? I really dont want to put any man in the position that just because he is dating me he feels obligated to be a daddy to my son and be the money in the relationship believe me I am a strong independent woman I work hard for what I have and providing my son the best life I can. believe me I am mom and dad lol hard because i dont understand the things men do lol but I do my best! I have been on a date before where the guy was on fence said he was okay with children but being on the date and finding out my child was only 7 months old he informed me he was not sure but he did feel uncomfortable and the date ended there which is fine I want them to be honest with me as I am with them. I think its all a matter of asking the woman questions as well you know most profiles say wants kids prefer not to say etc... I will usually ask if they care to explain what they mean there are many mixed reasons, I guess thats where the most important part of communication comes in what the b/f and g/f both want and if its not the same then as hard as it can be sometimes the relationship ends etc...
 shanny6900
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 2/20/2010 8:10:35 PM
I can't say for other mom's but for me...it's because I want the guy to know up front that I'm not looking for someone to replace my son's father regardless if he's involved in my son's life or not. I want the guy to know that my son is very important to me, but I'm not out looking for a man just because my son's father is not around.
Single parents are always looking out for there children no matter what...and there are some guys and girls that don't understand that if you date a single parent there will be interaction with there child as well.
That's just my thoughts though... I'm a newly single mom, so maybe a single parent can answer that one better then I did. I honestly just want the man to know that my son is not going anywhere for any guys who are interested know that up front so that it's not an issue later down the road.
 My I
Msg: 35
Posted: 2/20/2010 8:20:27 PM
When you insert the word "Father" in your profile, irrespective of your intent, it immediately makes the reader of your profile begin to think about the "father" aspect of dating you; I don't think that is what you are trying to convey.

In most cases, omitting references to "father" may be the best thing. Other than mentioning you are a mom why would you address total strangers in that way? If you met a guy in a grocery store, is that the first thing you'll say to him?
 SaraCuteMama
Msg: 36
Posted: 2/20/2010 8:35:43 PM
sorry my post was for valsalva22 a continuation of something he asked me previously!
 valsalva22
Msg: 37
Posted: 2/20/2010 9:09:28 PM

i have used that statement in the past because of how men and even some women think that when the single mom is dating a single childless man, the mom is only after the man's money! OP you are right, that if the relationship goes well the man will eventually form some kind of bond with the child....I know myself that when i make that statement i dont mean it realtionship wise i mean it more as "im not after your money" lol guess it would just be easier to come out and say that lol. I realize that some time in a relationship the man i am dating will form a bond with my children, and that's what i want, our children can never have tooo many positive role models in their lives! I hope OP that you have found the answer to your question,

Thanks, missy, I think I have found the answer and it appear to be about money. Apparently, being a dad only means being a breadwinner to some people and that's pretty sad if you ask me.

that is a good question but goes into a whole other ball field as in terms of meeting the man getting to know what he wants and my standards I always ask questions and when contacted always explain a second time I have a son. I would never waste my time on someone who wants nothing to do with kids present or future wise. I mean for the most part a man read my profile or takes from my message that I have a child if they are okay with it I talk to them get to know them better before I even consider meeting in person. See my situation is different then most I dont have a father in picture for my child so that man who I date for a long time and has shared a bond with my child will in my heart be his father. But I would also like a man to notice me and not see oh I am just another single mom but also I dont want any man to feel uncomfortable so I am always up front that I do have a child why hide it? I really dont want to put any man in the position that just because he is dating me he feels obligated to be a daddy to my son and be the money in the relationship believe me I am a strong independent woman I work hard for what I have and providing my son the best life I can. believe me I am mom and dad lol hard because i dont understand the things men do lol but I do my best! I have been on a date before where the guy was on fence said he was okay with children but being on the date and finding out my child was only 7 months old he informed me he was not sure but he did feel uncomfortable and the date ended there which is fine I want them to be honest with me as I am with them. I think its all a matter of asking the woman questions as well you know most profiles say wants kids prefer not to say etc... I will usually ask if they care to explain what they mean there are many mixed reasons, I guess thats where the most important part of communication comes in what the b/f and g/f both want and if its not the same then as hard as it can be sometimes the relationship ends etc...

Yes, communication is critical . . . and it starts in the profile. What is the point of wasting your time with someone you hooked under false pretenses? (not you, Sara, just generally speaking again )

I can't say for other mom's but for me...it's because I want the guy to know up front that I'm not looking for someone to replace my son's father regardless if he's involved in my son's life or not. I want the guy to know that my son is very important to me, but I'm not out looking for a man just because my son's father is not around.
Single parents are always looking out for there children no matter what...and there are some guys and girls that don't understand that if you date a single parent there will be interaction with there child as well.

Thanks for the response, shanny, but to me that sounds like a contradiction. The first paragraph says you don't want a father figure for your son (which I don't understand either but regardless) and the second part you acknowledge that there will be interaction with the child. Which is it? If a man cannot understand that there will be interaction with a child if he is dating a single mom then that dude has bigger issues.

That's just my thoughts though... I'm a newly single mom, so maybe a single parent can answer that one better then I did. I honestly just want the man to know that my son is not going anywhere for any guys who are interested know that up front so that it's not an issue later down the road.

Of course, any normal person would understand that your child would come first. Would he be worth dating if he didn't understand? That is FAR different, however, than saying your son doesn't need a dad. A "dad" has nothing to do with your son coming first.

When you insert the word "Father" in your profile, irrespective of your intent, it immediately makes the reader of your profile begin to think about the "father" aspect of dating you; I don't think that is what you are trying to convey.

In most cases, omitting references to "father" may be the best thing. Other than mentioning you are a mom why would you address total strangers in that way? If you met a guy in a grocery store, is that the first thing you'll say to him?

LOL, nice post, My I, and bang on!
 packagedealx3
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Posted: 2/21/2010 7:12:38 AM
OP, obviously every "answer" to this question about what might be the motivations for someone putting this in their profile illustrate that you do not wish to get involved with someone that has done this, seems pretty simple to me, just click on to the next profile.

This whole thing is tricky for both genders. It is politically incorrect to say that you hope to find someone that will eventually parent your child. It is taboo to talk about exes and/or the other parent's relationship to the children.

With your responses, women are damned if they do and damned if they don't. When told "I don't need a dad" is a means of clarifying that they are focused on finding the partner, this you perceive as lying even though I assume they will discuss it further with anyone they date rather than trying to put something on a profile that can be misconstrued.

If everything but that one phrase appeals to you, you have a choice, to either speak with them to clarify the statement or assume that you know what they meant and go on your merry way.
 carolann0308
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Posted: 2/21/2010 7:41:16 AM
Commit to her kids? The type of woman that would write this already has a man that is committed to her children and just wants to date right now. She is letting you know that she is not expecting you to support, nurture or raise her children.
You don't have to ignore her children just be friendly, polite and know and understand your role as a 'friend' of the mom.
 haltra
Msg: 40
Posted: 2/21/2010 4:53:53 PM
I think that alot of women feel that men may think that they are "gold diggers" or something... or that they want some guy to "move" the whole family in...

Also I think that many single mom's just want to date... they want to have a good time with a special someone, and for it to be all them for a while.... a companion and someone to snuggle up with now and again.. And not really think of the future....

And yes I agree that deep down single moms and dads would love to meet someone and live happily ever after. But I don't think that happens too often...
 Sun Leo
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Posted: 2/21/2010 7:11:34 PM

Hello peeps, I am just wondering why some single moms out there keep posting something like "my kids already have a father", or "I am not looking for a dad to my kids". I totally understand that the the children have a father but what I DON'T understand is why a woman would say something like this.

Does this mean that any man she starts dating should ignore her kids??? How can any man commit to a relationship with her without committing to her kids as well? Certainly not to replace the biological dad but any man worth committing to would treat her children as his own, would he not? Why would she want anything less than that???

Looking forward to some light to be shone on this matter. Thanks.

i think it there way of increasing there odds although i don't see my self taken the reasonable. and yes lady this is because a lot women called me a nice guy, boring and other degrading things. and taught me never to take what you don't want out of your partner.
 slss.
Msg: 42
Posted: 2/21/2010 7:35:24 PM
maybe not the best way to say it but... anyway i dont think a guy your casually dating should be meeting your children anyway. Its best to get to know this person because if it turns out your really not that interested in eachother anyway, why let him meet your children. And really putting pictures of your children up and telling a bunch of strangers who all know your alone, everything about your family is the most insane idea if heard! Ok say you have kids but be safe i mean really ive been hear three days and already noticed lots of weirdos! Didnt they already make that lifetime movie? Single mom meets new man who really wasnt interested in her but her three young children...SERIOUSLY. BASED ON A TRUE STORY
 L10n
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Posted: 2/21/2010 9:09:03 PM
Your comments are funny to me. I am a single dad of a 10 year old boy, and i have sole physical custody of him so does that make me a breeder? Here's a tip, when you can stop thinking about yourself long enough maybe you'll see that it's not always the womans fault that she has a child and the father is gone. Maybe the father wanted to be a player like you, or wasn't man enough to care about the child. You have a lot to learn. I feel sorry for you and people like you. Thank you for reminding me that, maybe i may not have a pot or a window i have one thing that makes me rich, the love and respect from my son.
 Simply~Divine
Msg: 44
Posted: 2/21/2010 10:13:03 PM
Perhaps it is to not pressure the man. I mean it is dating we are talking about???All women are different and so are men. If the shoe fits wear it
 anonymouslyme
Msg: 45
Posted: 2/21/2010 10:37:17 PM
How old are the kids? If they're younger, I'd say to allay concerns of being expected to take on (financial) responsibility for someone else's kids. If they're older, perhaps she's just telling you that her kids are closer to self sufficient (or sufficiently "bonded" elsewhere) and make sure you understand she's not expecting you to develop some super strong bonds with her children if you're not so inclined. I was married in my early twenties to a man with 10 yr old twins, and we had another child during the course of our marriage, which was the plan at the time. Our intention was to bond as a family, expand our family, and BE a cohesive family unit. Obviously, we failed miserably, since we're now divorced. But it was our goal at the time, based on where we were in our lives. Now, my youngest (19) is still with me, at least until he finishes school, and I recently moved in with my current fince, and his two teenage boys. We were clear from the start that he and I wanted to live together as a couple, and that the were expected to tolerate and be civil to one another, but that we didn't necessarily expect them to fall in love with each other and be a "family". The kids do their own things, and we do ours as a couple. This arrangement has worked out splendidly, and it's remarkable how often everyone "doing their own thing" finds us all doing something together. But knowing all the kids will be out of the house before too long anyway, it wasn't our foremost concern. But my son has his own father, and his kids have their own mom, so neither of needs or tries to be that for the other. I think sometimes, things just fall into place when we stop trying to force them.I'd like to see the women define the role they DO expect a man to play... and bear in mind, dating generally is designed to lead to long term relationships.... so don't do the "I'm only dating" cop-out....

Do you expect the man to ignore your child/children?
If you live together, would you be wanting to split the bills according to the share used... ie if he has no kids and you have 3 teenagers, would you expect him to pay 1/2 or 1/5 of the utilities....?
For those who don't want their kids to meet their dates until it's serious, what happens if he meets your kids a year or so down the road and they absolutely HATE each other....? Do you throw away a year or so of dating?
Again, if it becomes LTR, What about if you're out, who tells the kids to go to bed, or what to eat or wear...? What to pick up etc? Or do the kids not have to listen to him?
If you're out together, does he buy dinner for you at the restaurant, and you pay for the kid's food separately?
Does the guy phone the kid's father and ask him to tell the kids to do this or that...?
I introduced them early, because I just wouldn't have been able to date someone who resented my kid and vice versa. My son is far from perfect, but so are his... (those frustrations are actually one of the areas we related well to each other in.) We split the bills equally, we each expect the other to relate to our children as human beings, not diciplinarians, but then again, if one of our kids has a discipline promblem we're on it ourselves, the other doesn't need to be. We share similar values in this area, so there haven't been any problems whatsoever with that arrangement. Our kids don't need to be told what to wear, or when to go to bed or whatever, so that's a non issue for us. Whoever's paying when we go out just pays for everyone, on the rare occasions we all go out together.
 Exxperienced and Cool
Msg: 46
Posted: 2/22/2010 11:06:02 AM
OP...

Fyck and Chuck 'em!!! This place is a digital bar with plenty of tramps who have been through alll the bars and thus the men so on here now......just keep screwing them but don't get involved with their kids Zippo! I know you LOVE dogs and probably wish kids of your own but.....(arrow down)

I must ask though why a 40 year old male with a BD and obviously have dated `enough` of the field would feel the need to enlighten us all through asking this question since you're basically looking like a player as already knew the answer (Bingo, you hit the nail on the head) like we all do!! If you really think that by mentioning this thread, it will change the tramps then you certainly deserve a BD refund!!
 Exxperienced and Cool
Msg: 47
Posted: 2/22/2010 11:59:39 AM
They're very experienced at great sex so wear a condom and bust the hell out of their bodies or let them bust your nuts .

Getting bored with that?? Delete off here.....My best to you because at our age most women have 2 or 3+ kids with 2 dads and always stupid problems with ex that nobody needs and women can't support themselves but will never tell ya til familly does first.
 HavenKay
Msg: 48
Posted: 2/22/2010 1:25:25 PM
Hm..
I understand where you're coming from because I would never have dated any guy with a child before. Now that I have a little girl and absolutely no involvement from the father I'm already convinced I'm not going to find someone worth half a damn based on opinions such as yours being so popular. But, for your opinion to be expressed in such a vulgar manner it's a bit stupid on your part. Why have you come to a thread about women with children? To run them down? To tell them you will have nothing to do with them? Or to inform them that if they have a man in their life he has no self-esteem and is absolutely pathetic for entering into a relationship like that? I've never posted on these things before, but you scratched my nerves a little bit with your arrogance and ignorance. Like I said, I am aware many have the same opinion and refuse to date women with children..but I find you more 'disgusting' as you put it than any man in a relationship with a single mother for coming to this thread and saying anything about women who are working, raising a child, going to school, and attempting whatever they can of a social life. Oh in addition to that. I was with the guy for seven years straight out of high school. Debated on slaughtering it out of my womb, but my concious got the better of me and I couldn't bring myself to have an abortion. I have made my own bed, but ya'know what ? I now have the best company in the world from my little monster. Better than any man could ever offer. =)
 SaraCuteMama
Msg: 49
Posted: 2/22/2010 3:32:41 PM
haven kay I so agree with you I have been doing all the hoops and planning n continuing my education hes just as retarded as steven another poster with such discriminatory vulgar representation i say if they dont like us and dont have kids why the hell are they in a single parent forum? maybe in their sub conscience we are their last hope but wont give them the time of day and thats why they stalk the single parent forum who knows? but to be honest i went down the same road but could never bring myself to do that and now I have a beautiful little monkey who I love to death and cherish each little memory we make everyday and the social life hahaha you dont have one atleast its very hard to have one if you ever want to chat feel free to give me a shout.
 Sun Leo
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Posted: 2/22/2010 4:26:01 PM
I seen a lot women call nice guys boring and have less value then other man. now i seeing women complain about Steven saying the same thing about single mother as wrong.
Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  > My kids don't need a dad . . .