Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Something smells fishy      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 WalkingInLondon
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Something smells fishyPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Red Flags.

Become familiar with this term. When you see them, then you need to know that this person is not right for you, for whatever reason, be it lying, or not being a good person, or a right match for you. This is the internet, so you have to use a lot of instinct, much higher levels of reading comprehension, listening skills and your HEAD when deciding to share personal information or becoming remotely involved with anyone.

You have seen enough red flags with this man to know that he is a loser. Walk away, now, before you are just another one on this board complaining about a failed relationship.
 Strider886
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Something smells fishy
Posted: 2/23/2010 6:31:48 AM

They live in ohio..he tells me, he's in the basement calling me! children up stairs playing video games,,,,by the way he say, he stays with mother, when he goes down to visit his children...He is divorce to me something smell fishy!!! What do you think???

Maybe he doesn't want the ex-wife to find out he's "communicating" with a new woman?
She'd probably stop him seeing his kids, that's what these ****es do these days as soon as the man they left goes off and finds someone else and starts to be happy again. Men should be miserable for the rest of their lives and if not, then they shouldn't be allowed to see the children.

That is often how they think....

You have to confront this and find out the truth.
 RonnieB77
Msg: 26
Something smells fishy
Posted: 2/23/2010 6:43:10 AM
All this extended Internet courting is silly. It really adds up to nothing. Eye contact at 30' tells more. This particular guy is playing a game. Find someone else and meet for lunch sooner than later.
 Sashikibuta
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Something smells fishy
Posted: 2/23/2010 4:02:08 PM
haha..lol that's so funny but I agree..
 shadowfalls
Msg: 28
Something smells fishy
Posted: 2/23/2010 4:17:10 PM
two weeks and you are already getting into this? what the hell is wrong with people these days???? its TWO WEEKS!!!!!!! why are you so involved with someone that you havent met yet? i understand its internet dating, but why would you invest so much in someone after texting and emailing for two weeks without ever meeting them in person? might want to slow down a bit and take a breath.
 TawktoMe
Msg: 29
Something smells fishy
Posted: 2/23/2010 6:30:26 PM
I think he may be in the very early stages of divorce (as in, only in his mind). Move on. There are plenty of fish on the site.
 gonewalkabout2
Msg: 30
Something smells fishy
Posted: 2/23/2010 7:29:32 PM

Something smells fishy

Then close your legs or go wash or something
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Something smells fishy