Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Why are some men are all for sex buddies but not girlfriends?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Me, myself, I
Msg: 101
view profile
History
Why are some men are all for sex buddies but not girlfriends?Page 5 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)

but its much easier for the man to dabble loosely with sex than most women as we all know... its genetic and the men are basically acting out their baser genetic " have sex with as many women as possible" coding.

What a load of crap - women have been forced to portray themselves as virtuous as the words slag, slut, tart, slapper etc were invented to control them - im sorry to say but most women that way inclined, can run rings round most wannabe Don Juans in the bat of an eyelid......
 georgie34
Msg: 102
Why are some men are all for sex buddies but not girlfriends?
Posted: 3/21/2010 3:16:47 PM
^^^^
Love it!!!!!
 jldude
Msg: 103
Posted: 3/21/2010 3:49:22 PM
Cuz a lot of guys aren't interested in putting in the emotion and effort to a relationship when it will usually fail. Guys don't need that blow to our self image.
 Abbicci
Msg: 104
view profile
History
Posted: 3/21/2010 3:52:05 PM
Umm, because that is what they want.
Or what they want from you. Just because he wants a FWB with you doesn't mean he wont change his mind as soon as he meets what he thinks is the 'one'.

And really sex buddies only require condoms, a girlfriend takes effort and interest.

It has nothing to do with thinking women are disposable or being disrespectful. I expect sex to become a topic of conversation at some point and the second date wouldn't bother me. Just because someone mentions something sexual doesn't mean he only wants to get you in the sack, it may just mean a healthy sexual relationship is vital to him and he wants to know what you think.

wikedman
Msg: 105
view profile
History
Posted: 3/21/2010 7:03:26 PM
I have found life is not candy floss - its visceral - people often have mixed motives and are unaware of it, things happen on the spur of the moment, good things, and sometimes good people blunder. People often meet because they are comfortable with how a person looks and so meetings often start with an element of sexual attraction to them.

If you repeatedly choose dates where you get unwanted advances this suggests you need to revise your criteria or take more time beforehand to understand the prospective dates motives. That never hurts and sifts out the opportunists.

What can get you around unwanted issues on a date is to talk about your concerns before the date. Ascertain their attitude - look for flaws or inconsistencies in what they say, dont leave an issue open if it matters to you, and especially dont leave sexual expectations unaddressed, if thats a concern.

After all we males are looking for someone compatible with similar expectations so it helps us make better choices too.
 umdlax2011
Msg: 106
Posted: 3/21/2010 9:04:08 PM
LMFAO thats the funniest thing ive read in weeks
 BentonHarbor
Msg: 107
Posted: 3/22/2010 4:14:59 AM

- im sorry to say but most women that way inclined, can run rings round most wannabe Don Juans in the bat of an eyelid......

Don't be bashful or apologetic about this fact Sistah---shout it to the rafters! Its totally true and nothing here could say it better!! Women own that very thing guys chase for eternity therefore you control who "comes and goes" so to speak! Were I a woman with all that power I'd own the world............

Men might chase, pursue, beg, lie and anything else to get inside---women control it all completely!
 thegirl123
Msg: 108
Posted: 3/22/2010 10:12:18 PM
Cause online dating seems like an easy way for a man to get sex. I met soem major ass creep from here and awsnt just talking to him but like four of his friends. Didnt even realize they were friends until i saw his facebook friends list.

I tell u some guys are just scum. Good for you for turning it down. Im the same way if some slimey dude wants to talk about sex right off the bat he can go visit with his hand.
 uniquesoul1011
Msg: 109
Posted: 3/22/2010 10:30:19 PM
What I don't understand is why so many women think guys SHOULD want relationships. Why? isn't it just because you want relationships?
They are entitled to want whatever they want as you are entitled to want whatever you want.
 BentonHarbor
Msg: 110
Posted: 3/23/2010 4:05:00 AM

Cause online dating seems like an easy way for a man to get sex. I met soem major ass creep from here and awsnt just talking to him but like four of his friends. Didnt even realize they were friends until i saw his facebook friends list.

I tell u some guys are just scum. Good for you for turning it down. Im the same way if some slimey dude wants to talk about sex right off the bat he can go visit with his hand.

Just when we think everything on the internerd is negative and downward looking an uplifting and wonderfully optimistic reply such at that crops up! How wonderful......

Truth is any guy looking for a quick hook up can and does find much easier ways for it---hitting a local hot spot bar/club is the first thought. Long, long before the 'net, Facebook, My Space and every other form of making social contact existed hooking up was in full swing---probably a whole lot easier too!

Online does seem to an almost instant cure for everything---EVERYTHING! Shopping, information, social contact---the possibilities are endless. Women looking for their ones and onlies, men looking for whatever----it's a feeding frenzy whose results entirely dependent upon what you're searching for.

Yeah tell guys to go visit their hands--and they will but soon after they'll be looking for another girl (not necessarily just for sex) but the point is they're moving on, not wasting time with The Sisters of the Huge Misconceptions!!
 superhotmama713
Msg: 111
view profile
History
Posted: 3/23/2010 5:13:47 AM
BECAUSE MEN ARE SWINE. THEY HAVE SEEN HOW EASY CASUAL SEX CAN BE AND THINK THAT WE ARE HERE TO ACCOMODATE THEM. THEY HAVE TO PAY ATTENTION TO THEIR GIRLFRIENDS, TAKE HER OUT, BUY HER THINGS, IN SHORT IT TAKES TIME, MONEY, INTEREST, COMPASSION THINGS MEN GENERALLY LACK. SO A RELATIONSHIP IS VERY CHALLENGING FOR THEM BECAUSE THEY'RE "SPECIAL" OF AT LEAST THATS WHAT THEY SAY WHEN THEY TRY TO CONVINCE YOU TO SLEEP WITH THEIR DEFECTIVE ASSES. ANY MAN THAT IS ONLY LOOKING FOR SEX IS NOT WORTHY OF HAVING SEX WITH A QUALITY WOMAN. AND WE KNOW THIS AND THAT IS WHY THERE ARE SO MANY OF THEM OUT THERE, BECAUSE LOOKING IS ALL THEY CAN DO.
 BentonHarbor
Msg: 112
Posted: 3/23/2010 5:20:44 AM
How does ANY of this ^^^ explain why women are also here??

Might wanna get that over assumption portion of life checked out Sweety---seems its running a bit overspeed----did Toyota buld it perhaps??

Funny how so much is "known" with so little to go on huh?? Maybe this is just a personal experience or frustration of not being successful here?

Sorry 'bout your luck............
 cdnfinanceman
Msg: 113
Posted: 3/23/2010 5:21:24 AM
Wow, superhotmama tell us how much you hate men? good Lord, if you think all men are swine why are you even online looking? give me a break, for every " swine" out there looking to get a little leg there are women out there giving it up to them? ever thought it takes two to tango? yes some men are scum bags but so what its up to you to say NO and close your legs? no.

Bugs me to see Man haters like your self out there because you were obviously burned by a few, perhaps you need to re evaluate what it is youre doing to attract these " swines" in the first place?
 broncsbuff
Msg: 114
Posted: 3/23/2010 5:33:24 AM
THEY HAVE SEEN HOW EASY CASUAL SEX CAN BE AND THINK THAT WE ARE HERE TO ACCOMODATE THEM.

Hello man hater,

Its only as easy as women allow it to be.

IN SHORT IT TAKES TIME, MONEY, INTEREST, COMPASSION THINGS MEN GENERALLY LACK.

Then why are you even here man hater?

ANY MAN THAT IS ONLY LOOKING FOR SEX IS NOT WORTHY OF HAVING SEX WITH A QUALITY WOMAN.

Let me give you a newsflash man hater. EVERY man wants sex. Why else would we be here? Let me also give you some breaking news man hater, if your a woman on this site, YOUR looking for sex also. Its all a matter of what type your looking for.

My final comment for you man hater.

I can just imagine what fun you would be on a a date with your thinking. I bet your just one happy go lucky chick when a man takes you out. A big bundle of joy. Also, your profile is one of the many that say the SAME thing that every profile does on here. I like family, I hate liars...bla bla bla...

Good luck to you man hater, you will need it...
 High_Contrast
Msg: 115
Posted: 3/23/2010 7:15:28 AM

THEY HAVE TO PAY ATTENTION TO THEIR GIRLFRIENDS, TAKE HER OUT, BUY HER THINGS, IN SHORT IT TAKES TIME, MONEY, INTEREST, COMPASSION THINGS MEN GENERALLY LACK.

Princess much?

Basically in reading the above, if a man can: Spend money on you and put up with your bullsh!t, they've "earned" the right to have sex with you? Sad.
 abelian
Msg: 116
Posted: 3/23/2010 7:41:54 AM

But my question is why are some men all for sex buddies but not girlfriends?

Perhaps it's because they want to have sex without all of the rest that goes along with having a girlfriend. That seems more honest than pretending otherwise just to get laid. Now, here's a question for you. Why is it that some women are all for having a boyfriend, but not for having sex buddies?
 georgie34
Msg: 117
Posted: 3/23/2010 7:51:06 AM
Why do the guys you want-not want you or just want you for a sex buddy.
Why do the guys you are not interested in want to give you the whole package but-damn-youre just not interested.
Why are we here?why is the sky blue???So many questions.

I've learnt alot from being on these forums and 1 thing I have learnt is-Don't blame men when they just want a sex buddy.if women didn't enable it to happen, it wouldn't be successful.
And if you are not going to give it to them-whats the problem??

Sorry-bad day-fed up with allowing myself to be messed around-and me-I am allowing it to happen.
 MySpoonIsTooBig!
Msg: 118
Posted: 3/23/2010 9:40:06 AM

BECAUSE MEN ARE SWINE. THEY HAVE SEEN HOW EASY CASUAL SEX CAN BE AND THINK THAT WE ARE HERE TO ACCOMODATE THEM. THEY HAVE TO PAY ATTENTION TO THEIR GIRLFRIENDS, TAKE HER OUT, BUY HER THINGS, IN SHORT IT TAKES TIME, MONEY, INTEREST, COMPASSION THINGS MEN GENERALLY LACK. SO A RELATIONSHIP IS VERY CHALLENGING FOR THEM BECAUSE THEY'RE "SPECIAL" OF AT LEAST THATS WHAT THEY SAY WHEN THEY TRY TO CONVINCE YOU TO SLEEP WITH THEIR DEFECTIVE ASSES. ANY MAN THAT IS ONLY LOOKING FOR SEX IS NOT WORTHY OF HAVING SEX WITH A QUALITY WOMAN. AND WE KNOW THIS AND THAT IS WHY THERE ARE SO MANY OF THEM OUT THERE, BECAUSE LOOKING IS ALL THEY CAN DO.

Is anyone else getting a major sense of angst from this post? Show of hands?

I, for one, cannot BELIEVE that some lucky guy hasn't snatched you up by now, superhotmama713. Insanity!

Some advice: Try dialing the anger back down from 17, drop the "victim" mentality, & get a clue that plenty of women do exactly the same thing to men. You're not all sweetness & sunshine, you know.

That, & stop yelling. You appear to be a grown-up, so keep your "voice" down. The CAPS LOCK button can be found on the far left of your keyboard. Use it.
 abelian
Msg: 119
Posted: 3/23/2010 9:51:29 AM

BECAUSE MEN ARE SWINE. THEY HAVE SEEN HOW EASY CASUAL SEX CAN BE AND THINK THAT WE ARE HERE TO ACCOMODATE THEM. THEY HAVE TO...

If that's the case, do what I've always done - date women.
 lealion
Msg: 120
Posted: 3/23/2010 9:55:55 AM
i have no problem with a friend with benefits but why do some guys have a problem with going and having a drink with the girl or going to a movie also.theres guys who want sex and are out the door in 5 minutes.
 artist_48
Msg: 121
Posted: 3/23/2010 9:56:07 AM

On the dating scene, I have come across a few guys that just wanted a sex buddy. That is not in my interest.

There's your answer. Everyone has different interests.

It's good that you know your interests- just keep looking for the ones who have similar interests.
 m_church
Msg: 122
view profile
History
Posted: 3/23/2010 10:57:03 AM

i have no problem with a friend with benefits but why do some guys have a problem with going and having a drink with the girl or going to a movie also.theres guys who want sex and are out the door in 5 minutes.

1... Because what you describe is a fcuk buddy not Friends With Benefits.
2... Because you're good enough to fcuk, but not good enough to date...
3... Because they don't want their wife or girlfriend or other FB's, FWB's to see you with them....
4... Because once they got fcuked, they have no interest anymore in you...
5... There's still time to get to the bar, and pick up another chick before the night is over....
 *closer
Msg: 123
Posted: 3/23/2010 11:28:43 AM
1... Because what you describe is a fcuk buddy not Friends With Benefits.
2... Because you're good enough to fcuk, but not good enough to date...
3... Because they don't want their wife or girlfriend or other FB's, FWB's to see you with them....
4... Because once they got fcuked, they have no interest anymore in you...
5... There's still time to get to the bar, and pick up another chick before the night is over..

Thanks for the "swine" definition! There's really no arguing that SOME MEN are truly heartless and only mature enough to handle Commitment Free/Sex Full relationships.

But it is funny how some men get all indignant as though women think ALL men are like this.Or better yet that some men aren't like this! LMAO~!
No need to defend 'pigs' if you aren't one!

I wonder what came first.....Men who expected free and easy sex or women who gave in out of desparation to be loved on SOME level by emotionally unavailable men.
 georgie34
Msg: 124
Posted: 3/23/2010 11:44:08 AM
^^^^^

I wonder what came first.....Men who expected free and easy sex or women who gave in out of desparation to be loved on SOME level by emotionally unavailable men.

What came first the chicken or the egg....very meaningful for me at the moment.
 MiketheZombie
Msg: 125
Posted: 3/23/2010 12:39:36 PM
Wow there is a lot of bitter women. Most women under 22 are the same.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Why are some men are all for sex buddies but not girlfriends?