Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Passing gas during Oral...ever happen and how did you handle it?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Fire_Cracker
Msg: 51
 masterblaster666
Msg: 52
Passing gas during Oral...ever happen and how did you handle it?
Posted: 8/16/2005 6:35:06 PM
No way that sick I would gladly shoot the **** if she farted while I was giving her oral. Thats Sick. YUCK YUCK YUCK.LOL
 LdyDee
Msg: 53
Posted: 8/16/2005 7:22:53 PM
ROFLMAO........OH my goosh, this is too funny.......geesh, I sure did need a good laugh, thanks for the blast from the past.......yeap, he did, and I left, as I couldn't contain the laughter.

I will turn this around and ask about vaginal air passing...ya know when he has gone to town orally and filled her up with air, and then she moves, and ooooppppsssss, it sounds just like passing gas!
 kitkat45
Msg: 54
Posted: 8/16/2005 7:38:37 PM
Ever wondered why they are called Farts???? Who named them that? lmao

OT: I think everyone does, but sure as hell wouldnt appreciate it being done in my chops when I was down to business! lol
 joker_27
Msg: 55
Posted: 8/16/2005 7:48:27 PM
i woulda got right up and given that girl a hot carl
 crazy_lady
Msg: 56
Posted: 8/25/2005 6:46:30 PM

i woulda got right up and given that girl a hot carl

Ok.. I give up.. what is a hot carl?

This thread is sooooooooo funny!
 Sonja43
Msg: 57
Posted: 2/4/2009 3:49:16 AM
My boyfriend farted while he was going down on me once. On another occasion I let out a huge humdinger while I got lost in an orgasm. lololololol
 Serfinity
Msg: 58
Posted: 2/4/2009 5:19:38 AM
My ex did this to me..he thought it was hilarious...needless to say..I stopped doing him a favor..
 itsmeaaron
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Posted: 2/4/2009 7:29:13 AM
my ex farted when i was going down on her once, after i brushed my teeth, we got a good laugh about it and went right back to it.
 goodone4ya
Msg: 60
view profile
History
Posted: 2/4/2009 7:48:00 AM
I've done this one time-i had a bunch of heinekens and a bad case of the bubblies. Me and a lady friend of mines were fooling around-and we tried to have sex.It wouldnt go in -we tried for about 45 min. To make it up to me she decided to go down on me. It started feelin real gd-and i let out one of those silent but deadly ones.It made me cringe when i smelled it-she kept going.I asked do u wanna stop-she says no. Not long after that another one and another one-till to the point where it was so bad-i started to gag myself-and she kept going-im like wtf. After it was done i said u didnt have to keep going i started to feel sick-shes like its naatural part of life and i wanted to please you.
 notwow
Msg: 61
Posted: 2/4/2009 10:46:43 AM
Are you sure it was not a vaginal fart?
 Tessie101
Msg: 62
Posted: 2/4/2009 10:53:20 AM
Who hasn't cut the cheese at one time or another at a very inappropriate time and place? Live long enough, have sex, this is bound to happen sooner or later.
 beenambedie
Msg: 63
view profile
History
Posted: 8/31/2011 8:41:44 AM
I've always wanted to let out a long blasting fart while getting a blowjob just to see what would happen but for some reason when my d**k is in a woman's mouth, farting is just not on my mind. LOL.
 beenambedie
Msg: 64
view profile
History
Posted: 8/31/2011 8:44:11 AM
Sonja43 on 2/4/2009 616 AM
Subject: Passing gas during Oral...ever happen and how did you handle it?
Message: My boyfriend farted while he was going down on me once. On another occasion I let out a huge humdinger while I got lost in an orgasm. lololololol

OMG. I can't breath. So f'ing funny.
 Cliche
Msg: 65
Posted: 8/31/2011 9:57:03 PM
Beenambedie I could not agree more, that post and just the word humdinger had me crying. This thread is great hahah.
 barefootkitten
Msg: 66
view profile
History
Posted: 8/31/2011 11:32:12 PM
LOL...I will admit that this happened once to me. I couldn't help it! I can't even really blame it on anything I ate or drank....he just made me cum so hard for the umpteenth time and as I was about to have a g-spot orgasm (I get this urge to bear down and push my way through them as it makes it stronger), a teeny tiny tootlet came out! I was mortified, but he just laughed and kept on going. Personally, I think he always took a little pride in knowing that he made me cum so hard I tooted.

As I see it, it's only a big deal if you make a big deal out of it....like queefs...some people find them embarrassing, I, and pretty much every guy I've been with, tend to just laugh them off as no big deal.
 Spykendat
Msg: 67
Posted: 8/31/2011 11:47:38 PM
As long as she doesn't pull the covers over my head. Its all good people pass gas. It can be funny. Called my wife bazooka for a few days after But was more funny than gross.
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 68
view profile
History
Posted: 9/1/2011 3:33:37 AM
I could have done without reading this thread. They say there is a first time for everything....I think I'll quit while I'm ahead.
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 69
Posted: 9/1/2011 9:23:20 PM

teeny tiny tootlet

Now THAT'S funny!

Whilst I definitely prefer that no barking spiders pay a call when I am getting busy, stuff does happen sometimes...all you can do is laugh and keep going.
 geebee30ad
Msg: 70
view profile
History
Posted: 9/1/2011 9:35:41 PM
we both gave a tally ho and she said " MORE ROOM OUTSIDE THAN INSIDE" and we continued on
 stocko2k
Msg: 71
view profile
History
Posted: 9/2/2011 1:29:17 AM
happened a few times if im honest when shes done it i tended to just ignore it when i done it i burst into laughter and killed any passion.
 NarcissusTemple
Msg: 72
Posted: 9/3/2011 2:46:22 AM
and what did you do?

Canonical harmonizing.

No way that sick I would gladly shoot the **** if she farted while I was giving her oral. Thats Sick. YUCK YUCK YUCK.LOL

This from someone by the name of masterblaster????????
 ratsrule
Msg: 73
Posted: 9/3/2011 2:56:47 AM
honestly if it's completely unintentional then what are you gonna do? you can't blame someone! if it's truly toxic then you might need to vacate the area but i would forgive an accidental one and i would expect the same from my partner.
 bilby886
Msg: 74
view profile
History
Posted: 9/3/2011 3:00:59 AM
I'm surprised it doesn't happen more often,

think about it for half a minute........ 7 metres of wibbley wobbly toobs cradled by the abdominal pelvic area and we thrust things in from outside through orifices and induce wonderfully feeling muscle contractions which apply forces on these toobs.

Now these toobs are full of S.. ahem partially to fully digested food mass in a warm soupy kind of mishmushy mess waiting to happen (add a few fish bones a some corn) with e.coli and friends fermenting away in your burger 'n beer bolus (plural bolii or bolusii anyway for one it is a bolus)

Its just amazing that we don't get sprayed by premature evacuation!
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 75
view profile
History
Posted: 9/3/2011 2:06:02 PM
^^^^Well bilby, yet another use for duct tape and even a more practical use for a butt plug.....don't leave home without them!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Passing gas during Oral...ever happen and how did you handle it?