Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Florida  > Meet & Mingle POF Party - 4-10-10 Holiday Inn, Southside Lakeland, Fl      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 redstarcookie
Msg: 51
Meet & Mingle POF Party - 4-10-10 Holiday Inn, Southside Lakeland, FloridaPage 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Hey Lindee, according to the webpage for Sun n' Fun, it doesn't start until the week of April 13th - but then again I guess they might be coming in early to get started early huh?

Hope everyone had a great day today!!! Can't wait to see everyone Saturday!!!
 LINDEE-1
Msg: 52
Meet & Mingle POF Party - 4-10-10 Holiday Inn, Southside Lakeland, Florida
Posted: 4/8/2010 5:35:08 PM
my brother in law is a controller and he will be there before it starts that is what my sister said, they are driving down from the atlanta area now. will be here a couple of weeks..so like I said who knows
Lindee
 crash1031
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Posted: 4/8/2010 7:10:53 PM
Lindee i was a controller until my plane hit a swarm of luvbugs and wiped out...
Hey ppl theres a party this sat night!!!!!
 Scuba1girl
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Posted: 4/9/2010 5:09:57 AM
Crash, who you kiddin. You are still a controller. Woo Hoo Scuby One of these days some sweet young girl is gonna controll you Speakin of which, you gotta save me a slow dance at this party. Then Cookie will get to take some pictures too. Woo Hoo.
 babry
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Posted: 4/9/2010 9:34:34 AM
Great Balls of Fire....Comptroller, Controller, Crash you are somethin' else. I don't know what, but before it is said and done I guess we all will figure out what or who you are, LOL!!!!! As Scuby always says....Woo Hoo!!!!

Yep, Scuby, we will hang....I think you and I are pretty hard to miss....especially each other!!!! What a Hoot!!! Lookin' forward to seein' whoever is left and greetin' all the newbies!!!!

Now, all you new ies make sure you at least show up even if you don't sign up. I think I forgot to sign up even tho' I am listed as Heppin'!!!! Welcome to all the !!!! You will have a great time. So, don't find a corner and sit on your duff to wait for somthing to happen. Get up and join in all the fun. You don't have to wait to be asked. I sure don't, but I am the nut of the bunch. I know...what else would you regulars expect out of me, LOL! Later.....
 crash1031
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Posted: 4/9/2010 1:18:22 PM
WTH are you 2 talking about I was talking about a remote controled airplane: 4-10
 babry
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Posted: 4/9/2010 2:32:41 PM
Crash, yeah right!!!! Scuby and I know ya...... Don't go gettin' innocent on us, LOL!!!!

O.K. tomorrow night, I expect a big turn out. I am ready to put these batteries of mine to work (don't even go there before anybody tries). I am ready to dance, dance, dance and act a fool!!!!! And no.....I don't like slow dancin' any better now than I did before, but I will slow down long enough......better get me quick....those are my bathroom breaks, LOL!!!!! I know...you all don't know what to do with me, LOL!!!! What a hoot!!!!

O.K. new ies as you can see, I am not shy about anything. On that note, make sure you come out and join in the fun. Later.....
 LINDEE-1
Msg: 58
Posted: 4/9/2010 6:23:48 PM
OMG give you kids a word (controller) and you come up with all kinds of fun things....will we ever grow up??? Hope not party night is almost here
Lindee
 crash1031
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Posted: 4/9/2010 7:28:45 PM
RAYS 9-Yankess3 Dont Hate!!!! We dont wanna growup Lindde no fun it that!!!
 LINDEE-1
Msg: 60
Posted: 4/9/2010 7:39:34 PM
yeah rays way to go...now lets celebrate I want to play in the land of make believe. come on folks lets sign up and come PLAY Lindee
 redstarcookie
Msg: 61
Posted: 4/9/2010 8:13:14 PM
Happy Friday!!!!

I am very ready for tomorrow evening to get here and have a little fun ya'll!!! I see we have some more newbies and welcome each and everyone of you!!!

Please make sure to find me and say hello if I don't see you first because I get busy and don't want you to think I am ignoring you just haven't seen you yet! lol - so say hello!!!!

Can't wait till tomorrow and have some fun!!!

Cookie!
 happiness103
Msg: 62
Posted: 4/10/2010 10:18:50 PM
What a great party!!!! It was my first time and definitely worth it. Perhaps next time we can get a little more room than this time but how terrific was this. There was such nice people to talk to and even better people who wanted to dance. No worries no judgements, no committments just a good time.
Show ALL Forums  > Florida  > Meet & Mingle POF Party - 4-10-10 Holiday Inn, Southside Lakeland, Florida