Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Party Girls?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 dance1079
Msg: 49
Party Girls?Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
I think it could work IF you have some other common interests. I know people who like to go bars / clubs who are dating / are married to people who don't like these things. Basically they would do other things together and the person who likes bars / clubs would go to these places on their own time.
 palmer f
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Party Girls?
Posted: 4/10/2010 11:10:40 AM
I would steer clear of party girls. Unless you are willing to get your heart broken by falling in love with them. Too much drama and they usually have the "Grass is Greener" syndrome.
 gonewalkabout2
Msg: 51
Party Girls?
Posted: 4/10/2010 1:01:03 PM
Nothing wrong with clubbing or living the party lifestyle but I did that in my younger days. As I got older, I like the quiet life and hangout with my guy(when I have one). So the guy I prefer to date are the ones like me.
 Zermatt
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Party Girls?
Posted: 4/10/2010 2:15:39 PM
Phil, you don't like or want to be around her friends, number 1. Face it, if you continue with her, you will have to learn to tolerate and even enjoy them, because she is not going to dump long-time friends for a new honey.

Number 2, has it occurred to you that despite chemistry she might be keeping you at arms' length thereby? IF she were as totally gobsmacked by you as you are with her, she would be finding ways to spend more time with you alone together, minus the drinking buddies.

Just saying.

Date her, have fun. But she's not a match.
 TheReason_
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Party Girls?
Posted: 4/10/2010 7:17:13 PM
NVM
 jdk458258m
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Party Girls?
Posted: 4/10/2010 7:20:47 PM
I just tried it, it didn't work. Unless you can go to the parties with her and she has just as much fun as befor. If not, she will ultimately have to make a choice and as soon as there is a snag she will jump back to her comfort zone and choose guaranteed fun over trying to make a relationship work
 ferruginous
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Party Girls?
Posted: 4/10/2010 8:00:34 PM
I suppose it's possible.

But, it sounds like these two person's lifestyles and personalities are so different from each other's, that I don't really see what the point would be for them to try persuing a relationship with each other.
 wild heart
Msg: 56
Party Girls?
Posted: 4/11/2010 11:58:43 AM

IF she were as totally gobsmacked by you as you are with her, she would be finding ways to spend more time with you alone together, minus the drinking buddies.

Yep. I was a person who went to bars all the time (however, the drinking part of it faded past and I would often go and have one beer and that was it - people assume that everyone who goes to bars only go to drink), but when I was 24 and met a guy that I really liked, we were together all the time and we went to the bar together after that We got engaged. I wasn't really all that interested in going to the bar all the time as we did other things.

When someone is interested, you can tell.
 good_catch77
Msg: 57
Party Girls?
Posted: 4/11/2010 11:59:11 AM
If you do you've got the woman's version of "bad boy." You got yourself someone that you want to change to be more like you or you could change to be more like her, another mainly woman thing wanting to change the "bad boy."

But go for it why not? Best of luck to everyone
 freedomagn
Msg: 58
Party Girls?
Posted: 4/11/2010 12:11:05 PM
Party girls are what they are, if she prefers to party and you are looking for the more mature, kick her to the curb and seek elsewhere!

Some 40 plus are of the same nature after longterm breakdowns. Weed them out!
 valenciacityx
Msg: 59
Party Girls?
Posted: 4/18/2010 3:36:13 PM
Sure take a number, be suprised when it is called.....
Dont be suprised when it ends up being a non repeating, non recurring, non rational number, that has a probability as the mode approaches infinity of intersecting again.

It is like the pony infront of the store that costs a nickel. You will do it once, you will probably drunk while doing it, and it will never happen again. Enjoy the quarters ride.
 want to travel
Msg: 60
view profile
History
Party Girls?
Posted: 4/20/2010 5:14:37 AM
everybody seems to think, having a great relationship, meens that you have to be exactly the same, the same morals, values,social class and so on
i for one am not looking for that, i would love to find a woman, that loves me, but has her own ideas, and opinions
being exactly the same would end up being boring
 whenwillthiswork26
Msg: 61
view profile
History
Party Girls?
Posted: 4/20/2010 8:42:11 AM
If you are not interested in her one form of leisure activity,
no, don't date her.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Party Girls?