Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Wierdest things Dates have done!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 abelian
Msg: 51
Wierdest things Dates have done!Page 3 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)

Can anyone beat this

Several times. The first time I had sex was when I was in high school with a girl at a new year's eve party. We started kissing under the mistletoe and we sort of ambled while in liplock into a bedroom where everyone had thrown their coats (on the bed). She was lying on her back when I went to take her panties off and I fell backwards off the end of the bed, at which point she started laughing. However, we kept going and after a bit, people started to leave, were coming into the room to get their coats (off of the bed) and were making comments about us, like ``get a hotel.''

Another incident,( not involving sex) happened my last semester in college. I met a freshman and on our first date we ended up at my apartment until about 3AM. It was pouring rain when I took her back to her dorm and I ran out of gas. I didn't want to leave her in the car, but since I ran out right in front of the health club where I worked part time, I unlocked the door and let her wait there while I walked in the rain to get gas and back. I was soaking wet when I dropped her off, (probably an hour and a half later) at which point, she asked me if I would take her to church for the 9 AM mass. We did end up in a serious relationship.
 JRodriguez81
Msg: 52
Wierdest things Dates have done!
Posted: 12/26/2010 2:18:03 AM
I dont know...if a woman suddenly felt the need to kick me in the balls just to "see if it could bring down a man"....then I could see myself punching her in the chest, just to see if it floors a woman.
 forumfishie
Msg: 53
Posted: 12/26/2010 3:19:49 AM
"I dont know...if a woman suddenly felt the need to kick me in the balls just to "see if it could bring down a man"....then I could see myself punching her in the chest, just to see if it floors a woman."

Next time you have any questions as to WHY women don't want to date you more than once or a couple of times the most as in the last thread you started.
Or why your best buddie decided to "dump" you over his GF
and the best one of your recent posts yet, Why do women don't ask YOU out?

Just read ANY of your posts here

You sound like you just finished a Mel Gibson seminar in how to treat women
and you graduated with honors

Anger management comes to mind

I doubt there are many women out there who would want to go out on a date to hear
they might get punched in the chest if the opportunity arises

I can see how a date can get pretty weird fast with someone who has a short fuse

These forums are great
Coffe- $3.50
Avoiding a bad/weird date -priceless
 Artistamine
Msg: 54
Posted: 12/26/2010 3:21:11 AM
dude, you gonna take that? he just called your penis small.
 LittleMissImpossible
Msg: 55
Posted: 12/26/2010 3:32:45 AM
Turned up looking like his photo
 bikenurse7
Msg: 56
Posted: 12/26/2010 5:53:26 AM
I dated a guy for a few weeks, he invited me to dinner at his home on the water. He had everything I liked, rode w motorcycle that he could actually ride, a nice boat, decent looks, and was fun.

Got to his home for dinner and there were womens shoes and clothes all over the place. Seems his "ex" had just left to visit her children up north and didnt know she was an ex...He wanted me to help him pack her things...I did eat the dinner before I left..excellent cook
 lostgirl71
Msg: 57
Posted: 12/26/2010 6:47:17 AM
last year I was talking to someone from here and we had just exchanged phone numbers, I was out shopping in his area and texted to say Hi and ask if he was available would he like to meet up after I was finished shopping for a cup of coffee. He asked where I was, when I said DSW (shoe store) he said Ill be there in 10 minutes. I was trying on shoes, he seemed a bit agitated, bouncing from foot to foot and looking very uncomfortable. within minutes of him being in the store he was on his knees licking the heels. He had neglected to disclose his extreme shoe fetish

The shoes and He stayed in the store ...
 wings on my butt
Msg: 58
Posted: 12/26/2010 7:09:25 AM
Right after I got divorced one guy I got set up with kept digging his finger into his ear then taking it out and sucking on it.Guess he really like the taste of his own earwax.
 WomanInProgress
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Posted: 12/26/2010 8:49:50 AM

These forums are great
Coffee- $3.50
Avoiding a bad/weird date -priceless

The older you get, the more you realize that skipping the date and just enjoying the coffee/meal/movie/whatever solo is less hassle, agreed? lol
BONUS: Coffee you make at home is cheaper, saves on gas and is more enjoyable.

Turned up looking like his photo

That IS weird.
 smartypants24
Msg: 60
Posted: 12/26/2010 10:48:51 AM
So I arrange to meet this guy while he's having his lunch break - at a mall, so I figure we'll sit in the food court and chat for a bit (first meet). I show up, we go grab a coffee...he starts leading me back to his work, and into the back area (quite open, still could hear customers chatting in the front area so still "safe" enough for me). So we have a little bit of a chat, whatever...

I go home, later we're chatting on MSN while he does his school work (part time student). Out of the blue he starts asking about my fantasies, if I've ever fantasized about being raped, and that he "so could have taken me right there in the back room" and proceeds to write some half-assed attempt at literotica over MSN. I laughed and blocked him after that.
 eastwood969
Msg: 61
Posted: 12/26/2010 12:53:58 PM
Either he was injured while proving to you he could do the splits or he suddenly realized that he can still do it and decided to join the olympics.Either way you laughing at him must have caused his head to split and now he is in search of a split loving,non laughing woman.
 eastwood969
Msg: 62
Posted: 12/26/2010 1:46:45 PM
It wasn't really a date but I was driving a cab and I picked up this girl that was crying. She asked me if I wanted to go somewhere and have some fun and I said no because I am twice her age and way too ugly to be dating someone so beautiful. She then ask me to stop the car so she could pee. She got out squatted and peed, then I took her home and now I kick myself daily for not agreeing with her to have fun.
 forumfishie
Msg: 63
Posted: 12/26/2010 2:01:45 PM
"She got out squatted and peed, then I took her home and now I kick myself daily for not agreeing with her to have fun."

making a note:
If I want to leave a long lasting impression on a man,
Nothing is more sexy and classy than squatting infront of him to take a pee
 Boon100
Msg: 64
Posted: 12/26/2010 3:21:05 PM
well i was on a date when i was 16 n i went out with this girl to mcds (which i treated her to btw) n she cudnt get her hands off me (which has been happneing for a lot of my gfs). anyway, shes like do u want to go to the bathroom n do it? so i said no then we went to my house n on the porch she tried 2 touch my manhood. im like wtf lol. i didnt have a weak moral fiber than but im kicking msyelf now for not doing it haha
 revoskeepnus
Msg: 65
Posted: 12/26/2010 3:27:16 PM
One date... the third thing out of his mouth "Damn, I'm nervous."
 TooShadows
Msg: 66
view profile
History
Posted: 12/26/2010 4:19:14 PM
Took a date out for dinner after our initial coffee meet. During the dinner she started staring at the people at the table across from us,continually ignoring me altogether,and continued to do so the entire time. She was so engrossed that she kept dropping bits of food on her chest until the front of her dress was overed with crumbs and splashes. The people at the table finally asked her to stop staring,and she returned her attention to me. She told me that she enjoyed watching people. I suggested that she go ahead and do that without me,paid the bill and left.
 Wepagirl
Msg: 67
Weirdest things dates have done!
Posted: 12/26/2010 6:43:14 PM
I have been on serveral dates from this site but this date topped them all...

i have been talking to this guy for quite a few months he was station he kentucky and finally got stationed in killeen tx so when he gets here we finally meet at Olive Garden mind you im only 5' tall & in his profile he had he was 6'3" when we meet i was taller than him on high heels we continued with our date he got a bottle of wine he drank the whole bottle of wine when we finally end the date he insults me calls me all kinds of names there was in the book then he threw up all over the place at Olive Garden then after that he passed out...lol.. i was amazed on what kind of person he turned out to be ...lol..what a date
 Arlo_Troutman
Msg: 68
Posted: 12/27/2010 8:49:14 AM

(forumfishie) I doubt there are many women out there who would want to go out on a date to hear they might get punched in the chest if the opportunity arises

Did you even READ his post? He said, basically, that *IF* a girl kicked him in the nuts just to see if it'd bring him down, *THEN* he'd think about punching her. He *DIDN'T* say that he'd initiate physical abuse as part of a Klingon mating ritual.

Geeze-looeeze, kids these days...

Dr. ES...
 ~rain~
Msg: 69
view profile
History
Posted: 12/27/2010 10:03:07 AM
laffs..

he brought a date!!
Put her on one side of the room and then went back and forth. I clued in and left. Then he text me saying that was rude to leave without saying good bye.
My reply was that I hope he has a really nice evening and that next time he went out on a date, dont invite me to it.
LMAO
 ICtheLite
Msg: 70
view profile
History
Posted: 12/27/2010 10:19:15 AM
Funniest thing:

Met a POFer for coffee. He looks like is picture but older than his posted age. So I say "How old are you?".

He says:

"I don't remember what I said in my profile".
 Nice7Girl1977
Msg: 71
Posted: 12/27/2010 12:56:07 PM
We went to his friend's b-day party together. He left home with another woman and left me there all alone.
 Pilose_Wink
Msg: 72
Posted: 12/27/2010 1:18:38 PM
Met a woman who said she was 5’10”, (she was 6’2”) and admitted lying and asked if I would have met her if I knew she was as tall as I was? We went for coffee and a walk in the park, got a kiss next to the gate near a wall where she grabbed my crotch, pushed me against the wall and said “you’ll do nicely!”. I was flattered for a moment, and then I got rather disgusted as the song Lola ran through my head! We didn’t have a second date.

Then there was the pictureless one I met who said she was average height and weight, she was 5' tall and just as wide! There was no second date there either!

Those were my first two online dates, I adapted and learned quickly!
 CynthiaSMW
Msg: 73
Posted: 12/27/2010 8:43:41 PM
I wanted to learn ballroom dancing so was actually excited for a first meet with a guy I met through a different site - we were going to take a dance class together and then stay for the social dance. When I got there he was with someone else and I got stuck dancing with the female instructor during the class. Fortunately a couple guys (I think they were also instructors or 'regulars') took pity on me during the social dance. The guy who was supposed to be my date didn't dance with me even once during the night. That's ok though, he'd lied about his height
 CynthiaSMW
Msg: 74
Posted: 12/27/2010 8:51:09 PM
Almost forgot about the other guy! We'd emailed for a couple weeks before we could get a chance to meet. I'd seen one picture of him (not so attractive but I thought maybe just not photogenic). He was so good, though, 'on paper' that I agreed to lunch at a nice restaurant (normally I don't want to be trapped like that for a first meet). When he showed up I realized that the photo was actually too good. He actually drooled, constantly, and then tried to slurp it back in. That was even harder to sit through than the guy who was so boring I almost fell asleep.
 GoldenMuse
Msg: 75
view profile
History
Weirdest things dates have done!
Posted: 12/28/2010 4:06:51 PM
Thanks for making me laugh...at least he/she did not blame it on the dragon in the closet!
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Wierdest things Dates have done!